Do you hate Arabs and why? DO you hate Muslims and why?

1team.spirit@gmail.com 2010/01/27 07:12:12
I am an Arabic-Muslim member , I will appreciate logical answers. thanks

• strawberry 2010/03/18 01:48:28
    strawberry
    +7
    No I don't hate Arabs or Muslims. While living in Nigeria, West Africa most were Muslim, very holy, praying people. Our U.S. govt. is also to blame for starting terrorist attacks against Muslims. I feel all this terrorism could stop if President Obama made peace with Bin Laden instead of useless war. It might sound strange, but I believe it would work. The two should meet and talk. Obama should withdraw troops from Afghanistan.

• Dali De... Khaled 2013/06/29 04:19:15
  • hfjk ABU 2013/06/13 17:20:33
    hfjk
    Dont hate them, just hate the people that were rude to you not all. Dont worry there are some kind ones.
  • nadia4343 2012/08/29 22:04:03
    nadia4343
    +1
    I'm iranian and I dislike Arabs, I don't hate , it's a stong feeling to have for a group of people I don't know. I dislike Arabs B/C of our history, I've read our history and I know what they did to our country and people. Yet , whenever I talk to an Arab, they always claim that Iran(Persia) civilization was a wasteland and we were uncivilzed in every sense. Untill Of course The Arab invasion, They claim they brought civilzation and knoweldge to Iran/Persia. They also consider Farsi, and Arabic dialect. WHICH IS NOT TRUE. Arabs are extremly racist as well. They call Iranians Ajam. Meaning MUTE, someone who lacks comprehension. !!!I You regard everything non Arab as inferior. YOU MAKE AND FORCE US TO READ YOUR STUPID BOOK ONLY IN ARABIC. and adapt to your culture. ARABIC IMPERIALISM. F U ALL> I HOPE I CAN NUKE ALL ARABS
  • hfjk nadia4343 2013/06/13 17:20:59
    hfjk
    WTF youre from iran? thats arab hun
  • nadia4343 2012/08/29 22:02:38
    nadia4343
    I'm iranian and I dislike Arabs, I don't hate , it's a stong feeling to have for a group of people I don't know. I dislike Arabs B/C of our history, I've read our history and I know what they did to our country and people. Yet , whenever I talk to an Arab, they always claim that Iran(Persia) civilization was a wasteland and we were uncivilzed in every sense. Untill Of course The Arab invasion, They claim they brought civilzation and knoweldge to Iran/Persia. They also consider Farsi, and Arabic dialect. WHICH IS NOT TRUE. Arabs are extremly racist as well. They call Iranians Ajam. Meaning MUTE, someone who lacks comprehension. !!!I You regard everything non Arab as inferior. F U ALL> I HOPE I CAN NUKE ALL ARABS.
  • 3338047 2012/06/13 03:30:17
  • Egaal 2012/06/11 10:16:17
    Egaal
    +3
    Look at all the injustices in Muslim countries. Women and men are segragated. They have gays because women are nowhere to find in an Arab country. They are beating women. They hate Jews and that is why Palestinians can't get refuge in other countries. Because those Saudi bastards want to put Palestinians against Israelis. Saudi arabia are scared of America and chose to be its ally, because they know if America nukes Mecca and Medina ... Islam is over. They treat Bangeledeshi people there like slaves I saw it. They look down on Africans and hate them. I hope all the bad things in life happens to Arabs. The only way I can like them is if they forsake their culture because it is backwards. Arabs have it in their BLOOD to opress others it is in their nature to be dictators. And if you delete any of my comments you proved my point. This is my opinion and opinion of many others whether you like it or not. I hate Arabs and I'm annoyed by religious ajamis.
  • Egaal 2012/06/11 10:02:31
    Egaal
    +1
    I hate Arabs so much because they brainwashed my people and other ajamis(non-arabs) to follow a pedophile prophet called Mohammed. I am a Somali ex-muslim and I hate Arabs because they messed up my peoples mind and Afgahnis and all the other non-Arabs minds. They want to make Sharia Law for the WHOLE world. They hate black people and tricked Sudanis into hating themselves. Somali kids are starving while those Fat Saudis are having fun. We are ALL supposed to care about Arab countries like Syria, and Palestine but we can forget Somalia and Afghanis and Darfur. And the other thing is Arabs are not united. Look how they treat Palestinians in other Arab countries.I can go on and on and on. Hell with Arabs and Allah can go to the hell he created.
  • 3338047 Egaal 2012/06/13 03:32:29
  • hfjk Egaal 2013/06/13 17:23:02
    hfjk
    SHUT UP! Mohammed is not a pedophile. how would you like someone to say that about Jesus. God will not respect you if you dont respect others. So dont bother calling yourself a Jew or Christian because i real one would follow god
  • hfjk Egaal 2013/06/13 17:24:21
    hfjk
    OH AND ALSO. Allah means God so you should probably take back what you said because thats very cruel and immature of you.
  • unknown Egaal 2013/06/25 11:32:14 (edited)
    unknown
    I am muslim from kuwait , it means that I am arabian and. I am proud of that.
    Saudi didn't create allah but allah create saudi , not only saudi. Allah create all things in world. You must Hate people who only hurt you not all of them. SOME ARABS ARE BAD I agree with that. I wish I could help poor people
    When I see poor people , I give for them money without thinking. I can't stop crying when I see innocent people suffer. Allah will punish all people who make Innocent people suffer from injustice and starving. Also muslim will be punished by allah. All people have mistake in their life. Be aware of that , not all muslim is bad and also not all muslim is good they still human. There is good and bad. I love cristian and jew who are good and kind. I hate bad. I am just teenage girl I can't do anything for solmay or other poor countries. Only I can do is praying. Sorry for my bad english language
  • 2012/05/05 22:40:26
    +4
    I don't hate Arabs but as a Muslim I am offended by Arab nationalism in the masjid.
  • deni 2012/01/26 17:35:48
    deni
    +4
    white people are racist many arabs claims, tidiane n diaye on african slave trade,
    how many saqaliba has arab taken as slaves on their repressed colonisations of europe,
    youtube.com black iraqis claims discrimination, arabs normally thinks that europe are the key guilty of africas stavation but arabs sell west oil & volenteerly denies buying wares of african sub sahara, arabs think they are better then others, arabs=selfrepressing, arab opress berbers, arabs deny it, arabs acting arrogant like a slavemaster people arabs rewriting history diny responsebility, arabs got no idea that they started ibn khaldun-downtalking black people, arbs started the crusades arabs deny, arabs acting arrogant everywhere arabs blaming it on others they have no mistakes, arab countries killed 40-60 million hindues, arabs taunting dinying lying, go see youtube.com sex-slaves. white slavery north africa 1500-1800, french people attacked north africa, arabs repress reason, see movie islamic slave trade part 1 on youtube.com, mauritania=arab apartheid, arab lie diny. pakistan attack bengali 1970s, never heard an arab talking about guilt mistakes done by arabs, if im friendtly too and arab its a sign of weakness that has too bee exploidetet, arabs are supirior too all other arabs has clipped the penis of...
    youtube.com black iraqis claims discrimination, arabs normally thinks that europe are the key guilty of africas stavation but arabs sell west oil & volenteerly denies buying wares of african sub sahara, arabs think they are better then others, arabs=selfrepressing, arab opress berbers, arabs deny it, arabs acting arrogant like a slavemaster people arabs rewriting history diny responsebility, arabs got no idea that they started ibn khaldun-downtalking black people, arbs started the crusades arabs deny, arabs acting arrogant everywhere arabs blaming it on others they have no mistakes, arab countries killed 40-60 million hindues, arabs taunting dinying lying, go see youtube.com sex-slaves. white slavery north africa 1500-1800, french people attacked north africa, arabs repress reason, see movie islamic slave trade part 1 on youtube.com, mauritania=arab apartheid, arab lie diny. pakistan attack bengali 1970s, never heard an arab talking about guilt mistakes done by arabs, if im friendtly too and arab its a sign of weakness that has too bee exploidetet, arabs are supirior too all other arabs has clipped the penis of male slaves from india africa europe for an millinia arab bagatalize it as a lie, arabs are holocausting in darfur, arab never blame it, arabs only blame israel, kitman taqiia arab conspiracy of silence.
  • 3338047 deni 2012/06/13 03:34:30
  • Noor 2012/01/26 00:46:51
    Noor
    +4
    OMGEE @Mr.Khalid(Kaffer) , Alhumdl'llah im a not a kaffer like u. I'm proud my of my race as an Arab/Muslimah.How r u going to face Allah SWT?? , i feel sorry 4 u. think about death n the grave???
  • Yassine... Noor 2012/09/05 00:24:35
    Yassine Elbaamrani
    +3
    alhamdolilah ,sister dn't tel him kafir allah only know, but like ur comment hhhh,oh those people are judging all arabs cause just they met some of them,me too i can say the same things but my islam and my prophete teached me to respect others religions and also race, all i can say is tks to any one who insult us,u think ur brave to talk bad about poeple??tks a lot ^^
  • hfjk Noor 2013/06/13 17:25:48
    hfjk
    alhamdolilah. We love our religion. Thank you sister for preaching this
  • Souad 2011/09/15 01:07:19
    Souad
    +3
    LMAO
    i'm arab so i don't really know what to say
    if people hate arabs it's just couz of media mind control they just make you hate or love the way they want you to.
    So personally i don't hate anyone people are the same for me .
    And finally we are all humains no need to hate
    media mind hate love personally hate people humains hate
  • Yassine... Souad 2012/09/05 00:27:36
    Yassine Elbaamrani
    +3
    niiiiiiice talk this is the real islam ^^ bravo sister tks for ur great words like it ^_-
  • Souad Yassine... 2012/09/30 14:51:23
    Souad
    +1
    ty god bless it's my plesure
  • Dali De... Souad 2013/06/29 04:20:23
    Dali Deanali
    I HATE MUSLIMS
  • Gason Souad 2013/05/19 18:58:26
  • Dali De... Souad 2013/06/29 04:20:55
    Dali Deanali
    about time
  • sarahjosue 2011/07/20 11:55:12
    sarahjosue
    +3
    hm i hate arab people coz they are arrogant.because they have the power in there place they didn't know how to respect people and they will never ever be fair at all.....
    but i love islam.....
  • abc sarahjosue 2011/07/26 05:59:15
    abc
    +3
    Dear sarahjosue, I'm Arabic, I'm not arrogant, i have the power in my place "Arabian Gulf-Oman" but i really do my best in respecting other people especially non-Arab, i understand you that many of Arabs, Especially Near East Arabs "didn't know how to respect people" but wherever you find good people, you also find bad people but unfortunately the power comes with the more number in each side "good & bad" so all in all, we don't have to hate any body all around the world i hope you don't hate us anymore "smile and hug" ;-)
  • Yassine... abc 2012/09/05 00:54:46
    Yassine Elbaamrani
    +1
    wooow this is the realllllll meaning of islam biiiig smile and biggest hug sister(sarahjosue) ur the best $$
  • Yassine... sarahjosue 2012/09/05 00:31:52
    Yassine Elbaamrani
    +1
    dear sister u'll find bad people having power in all over the world we are all humans ^^ and u say that ur muslim?in islam we say (lakom dinokom walia din) it's mean u've ur religion and i've mine,and also u say taht ur muslim so u must know that u can't and no one can judge peopele excepte GOD,so plz next time u must be an example of a good muslim as u say, tks ^^
  • Derek D... Yassine... 2012/09/08 12:12:11
  • hfjk sarahjosue 2013/06/13 17:26:40
    hfjk
    your ignorant*
  • arash.ghourchian 2011/06/05 09:35:51
    arash.ghourchian
    +2
    I hate Arabs because the fake name used to refer to Persian Gulf
  • abc arash.g... 2011/07/26 06:39:03
    abc
    +3
    "Persian Gulf" or "Arabian Gulf" doesn't really matter...and also doesn't mean that we hate each other, if i would be the responsible of giving the name of it i would ask people if they would be satisfied if i divide it into two parts one for you Persians and one for us Arabs
    :-P doesn't exist but it may works!
  • hfjk arash.g... 2013/06/13 17:26:55
    hfjk
    ur dumb af
  • Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2011/04/04 00:43:06
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +2
    I do not hate anyone because it is not God's will for me to do so.
  • Mr.Khalid 2011/04/03 22:04:27
    Mr.Khalid
    +2
    I hate them because there is no night clubs in some Arab countries like Saudi Arabia .There is no fun no alcohol I want fun I want alcohol I want nightclubs I'm suppose to be living my life. I hate Arabs because of their stupid traditions which goes back to 1300s. The truth is I wish there was no such a thing called Arabs by the way I'm from Saudi Arabia and I hate it so much.
  • strawberry Mr.Khalid 2011/04/03 23:56:46
    strawberry
    All cultures have their own traditions. Take a look at how U.S. cultures have destroyed a large population of youth who drink too much, and take drugs.
  • Mr.Khalid strawberry 2011/04/04 21:49:58
    Mr.Khalid
    +3
    Alcohol put America on top of the world.I prefer alcohol rather than killing people by taking their freedom away.Why are you saying that alcohol destroyed American youth? America is the #1 reason why there is cars and life to live in many countries.
  • strawberry Mr.Khalid 2011/04/05 16:58:48
    strawberry
    Are you living in Saudi Arabia now.? The U.S. govt. also cause many wars. The U.S. imports cars also from other countries. A large majority of Americans drive foreign cars, better quality. Drugs and alcohol are destroying the lives of American youth.
  • Mr.Khalid strawberry 2011/04/05 21:22:52
    Mr.Khalid
    I used to smoke pot and it never harmed me.Now I'm more focused on having fun and on college. 70% of the cars in Saudi Arabia are from America . People here love them.The problem is some people are turning on each other because there is nothing else to do.Little pot , marijuana and alcohol won't hurt young Americans.
  • abc Mr.Khalid 2011/07/26 06:57:48
    abc
    +3
    Mr.Khalid, i am from an "Arabian Gulf Country" i think you need to learn many things about the right way of living,
    we are all responsible for what we say, we don't have to hate an identity of a purity and responsibilities, in addition, how real people act doesn't reflect the actual identity of a culture "Great Arabic Culture" be careful for what you said: "wish there was no such a thing called Arabs" i understand how you feel but look Mr.khalid this is happening because we did a big mistake which is "not trying to modernize our culture and make it compatible with the actual modern world" think of this...

2014/04/18 20:55:45