Do You Find It Is Repulsive That Conservatives Care More About A Mass Murderer's Gun Rights Than They Do About Our Children's Lives?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/12/19 13:37:43
YES, I Find It Repulsive
NO, Mass Murders SHOULD Have The Right To Guns.

• BifDaddy 2012/12/19 14:46:54
    BifDaddy
    +42
    It’s not that they care more about gun rights than the children.

That statement puts you in the same category as Lanza and the others who have executed these horrific crimes.

It’s that they care about losing more Constitutional Freedom because the liberal mind is incapable of working in a multiple dimensional manner and can only focus on the least complex solution for a situation facing innocent Americans.

Guns ownership for the 30+ million responsible citizen’s possessing firearms is not the issue.

The issue is the few lunatics and their unstable minds and mental capacity that have resulted from years of promoting Social Engineering.

• ben.madderom 2013/04/30 15:38:22
    ben.madderom
    Keep your kid in a bulletproof box, and leave our rights alone you liberal douche bag.
  • Cage SC 2013/01/29 12:45:14
    Cage SC
    +1
    I couldn't care less about a mass murders rights. I'm concerned about people using the actions of some nuts to push an agenda when they don't even know what they are talking about. You want to stop needless senseless irresponsible pre-meditated killings of innocent people, including thousands of babies? Then ban freaking cell phones on the road under any and all circumstances.
  • blah 2013/01/07 07:37:47
    blah
    +1
    Beware! Educated, patriotic, and intelligent hillbilly. Arm the bank tellers ( no one will rob a bank where everyone is strapped). Hey I've got a great Idea what if we made a law where no one under 21 can own handguns. Oh wait we did and 10 year olds still walk around with a 9mm on their waistline in the ghetto... LOL, seriously I know this is a sensitive subject but damn people. The second amendment was put in place to protect the citizens from tyrannical government. Now obviously this day in age I don't care how what length you go to to arm yourself, YOU WILL NOT WITHSTAND THE U.S. MILITARY!! But as long as criminals illegally obtain assault rifles to begin with and modify them to be fully automatic, so should I (the law abiding citizen) be able to obtain an assault rifle of the same caliber in semi auto. That being said, anyone who thinks gun control works has obviously not considered the mass murder of the firemen at Christmas time. The crazy guy who( was a convicted murderer and obviously did not have gun rights) set a building on fire to lure the firemen in and killed them with an assault rifle that was ILLEGAL TO POSSESS where he was. California has the strictest gun laws and yet has the highest gun crime rate.... Gun control does NOTHING more than merely make an intru...
    Beware! Educated, patriotic, and intelligent hillbilly. Arm the bank tellers ( no one will rob a bank where everyone is strapped). Hey I've got a great Idea what if we made a law where no one under 21 can own handguns. Oh wait we did and 10 year olds still walk around with a 9mm on their waistline in the ghetto... LOL, seriously I know this is a sensitive subject but damn people. The second amendment was put in place to protect the citizens from tyrannical government. Now obviously this day in age I don't care how what length you go to to arm yourself, YOU WILL NOT WITHSTAND THE U.S. MILITARY!! But as long as criminals illegally obtain assault rifles to begin with and modify them to be fully automatic, so should I (the law abiding citizen) be able to obtain an assault rifle of the same caliber in semi auto. That being said, anyone who thinks gun control works has obviously not considered the mass murder of the firemen at Christmas time. The crazy guy who( was a convicted murderer and obviously did not have gun rights) set a building on fire to lure the firemen in and killed them with an assault rifle that was ILLEGAL TO POSSESS where he was. California has the strictest gun laws and yet has the highest gun crime rate.... Gun control does NOTHING more than merely make an intruder's plans to invade your home/ and possibly kill you easier. I challenge anyone to tell me how disarming the law abiding citizens will stop criminals from going down to the street corner and buying their gun illegally. There is a reason Switzerland has the lowest gun crime rate. B/C EVERYONE HAS A GUN!! NOBODY GOES BLAZING INTO A BUILDING WHERE EVERYONE WILL SHOOT YOU IF YOU YELL "THIS IS A STICKUP!" More guns are the answer. Arm the teachers, arm the banks, arm the entrances to every school that way no one can force their way in and harm the children, and most importantly arm YOURSELF against the criminals. Alright I do believe I basically shattered all of you extreme liberal nutjob's illusion of gun control changing anything. And check this little pic out. basically shattered extreme liberal nutjobs illusion gun changing check pic
  • T. James H 2012/12/31 23:37:07
  • Einstein's Firecracker 2012/12/21 15:09:54
    YES, I Find It Repulsive
    Einstein's Firecracker
    +3
    I had to put "yes", because you put one sided, socially "retarded" answers like a democrat with no other options.

Their your gun rights too, just like the freedom of speech, with one to protect the other. The same goes for the right to vote, providing you are of age, no matter if you disagree with other peoples choices. I believe your fear has made you uninformed, since criminals and mass murders do not have a right to guns, they loose that in the interest of public safety. Ihe same goes for those who commit domestic violence. But, if they steal a gun or a car to commit a mass of murders, banning did not work as we had hoped. The act still occured, and could be carried out in so many different ways. People can still lie about their mental condition on the NICS forms, because mental state is not entered in any data base. You have to rely on honesty to cover that field, and dishonest people have been known to steal things, too. So, I suggest we get rid of the crazies, not the guns.
  • Che Gue... Einstei... 2012/12/21 22:58:18
  • Einstei... Che Gue... 2012/12/22 12:33:23 (edited)
    Einstein's Firecracker
    +4
    What's the matter, was my point to sharp and you couldn't handle the truth? tissues
    Don't forget, Jesus died by a spear, not a gun.
  • Grammar... Einstei... 2013/01/02 15:39:49
  • Einstei... Grammar... 2013/01/03 14:47:58
    Einstein's Firecracker
    A Roman soldier stabbed him in the side with a lance to hasten his death or to prove his death, depends on the source. You can clearly see the blood stains left on the right side of the Shroud of Turin. The spear that was used is now called the Spear of Destiny, among other rnames, as explained in the movie Constantine. ;)
  • Grammar... Einstei... 2013/01/03 21:13:04
    Grammar Freak
    +1
    Though I have had ideas spurred from movies, I tend not to get my "facts" from them. But I did look up this spear. John 19:34 is the gospel it comes from... but it's the only place. I suppose that's why I don't remember it.
    Interesting.
  • Einstei... Grammar... 2013/01/05 14:23:24
    Einstein's Firecracker
    The spear is also the subject in the 2005 TNT movie The Librarian: Quest for the Spear. Alot of movies are based on the holy relics of the bible which are taken as "facts".
  • Grammar... Einstei... 2013/01/05 14:55:32
    Grammar Freak
    That's nice.
  • Che Gue... Einstei... 2013/01/04 22:07:23
    Che Guevara - Hero
    LOL, Constantine is a fictional movie. Know the difference ? lol
  • Einstei... Che Gue... 2013/01/05 14:28:53
    Einstein's Firecracker
    You mean, angels and demons aren't real? You're crushing the beliefs of billions of deluded people, then. And, if the movie is fictional, which refers to the Spear of Destiny from the bible, then is the bible fictional, too? Constantine is entertainment for me, not a way of life.
  • Sissy Einstei... 2012/12/25 12:35:16
    Sissy
    You will be hard put Einstein, to find anyone thoughtful advocating for taking your guns away. We are totally aware of the Constitution's 2nd Amendment, but with those rights come responsibility. You have to register your car and if its stolen and tried to be resold, there is a much better chance of getting that thief off the streets and your gun back if it can be traced. I have never, ever understood why there is so much resistance to doing just that simple thing? There is also no justification for owning or having the public at large being able to have weapons of war, it makes no sense....anymore than magazines that can shoot 30 rounds in mere seconds.

We don't "want" your guns, we "want" responsibility.
  • Einstei... Sissy 2012/12/26 03:50:14
    Einstein's Firecracker
    +2
    Are you making the assumption that I am not responsible? I take it that way. All of my guns are locked up, and unloaded before entering my home. I went target shooting today and used only a five round magazine, though I do have 20 and 30 round magazines. I have bee through two gun safety courses, one for hunting and one for handguns. Safe handling is part of the responsibility, right. If I have my gun, my car probably won't be stolen, and the thief, if need be, might be taken off the street as well. Your vehicle is registered so it can be driven on public roads. A stolen registered car can be chopped up for parts and a registered gun could be dumped in the river after a crime. Neither recovered. Most guns started their roots as military weapons, from lever actions and bolt actions to todays semi-autos( the military and law enforcement have full-autos that I can only get through a class three FFL dealer, an FBI full background check and a $200 transfer tax). If it's good enough for the government, it's good enough for me. As for high capacity magazines, bad in the wrong hands, but why shoud I be outgunned by the criminals and crazies?
  • Sissy Einstei... 2012/12/26 12:33:10
    Sissy
    You're very simply not getting my point, (disjointed as it might sound to you). To deny you your rights as a law-abiding, responsible citizen would be also denying my own spouse and son, (besides extended family and friends) their rights too. That is not the intention of the discussion that is emerging now. No one is denying the 2nd Amendment. But that Right was written in 1791 and in his papers, Jefferson noted that "every 20 years these Rights should be reviewed to fit the evolving country". I believe that for over 250 years we have indeed evolved, don't you? Currently the United States makes up 5% of the world population and we own 50% of the guns. We are simply saying there is no case to be made why weapons of war should be for sale or that as much as humanly possible, that they only be in the hands of people such as yourself. I don't think there can be a case made for not having background checks or closing loopholes. Nor should there be, in achieving this "goal", arms being sold over the internet or from secondary dealers. I honestly do not understand why this should be so hard. .
  • Einstei... Sissy 2012/12/26 14:20:17
    Einstein's Firecracker
    +1
    This country was evolving up until about the 1960s. Now it is degrading into a chaotic cesspool. There was a reassment of weapons in the 1930s by the Chicago P.D,. They decided to upgrade to the same weapons as the criminals and not be outgunned. I think there are fewer loopholes than what the media wants us to believe. I've been to a couple gun shows in the past few years and have done the NICS check when I buy a firearm. Dealers have no excuse not to, because of cell phones. I have never bought any guns on the internet, but most require the use of an FFL dealer for the transfer. I would like to see a citizen's NICS check for if I want to sell a firearm to another person. This proects me if the gun is used in a crime and I can't claim it was stolen. If the weapon is stolen, even a fully automatic rifle from a military base, what loophole are you going to close there? The system depends on honesty and integrity, something unscrupulous people don't have, and I, atleast, want a fighting chance.
  • Sissy Einstei... 2012/12/26 20:08:14
    Sissy
    Very thoughtful ideas. I hope there are people who will listen to you.
  • Sissy 2012/12/21 13:53:50
    YES, I Find It Repulsive
    Sissy
    +1
    If they indeed do, then yes, its beyond repulsive, but I want to believe that this horrific tragedy has even given the most ardent gun holder pause to reflect on what is becoming a violent American society.
  • pork&beans 2012/12/21 13:10:49
    YES, I Find It Repulsive
    pork&beans
    +2
    Yes 63,000,000 dead babies is mass murder but you are the best argument for abortion ever presented,Lil Squirt:)
  • Che Gue... pork&beans 2012/12/21 22:48:18
  • pork&beans Che Gue... 2012/12/21 22:55:16
    pork&beans
    +3
    Tell it to Mao..........fool tinamen square
  • Che Gue... pork&beans 2012/12/21 23:03:49
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Another Hypocrite. Thanks for the laugh. lol
    pro abortion funny
  • beast pork&beans 2012/12/26 20:42:01
    beast
    +1
    Ah yes, Tiananmen Square and the reference to Mao to further the insinuations of socialist/Marxist/Communist threat to Mom Apple pie and the American way... How 80s, don't you nitwits know the cold war has been over for ovewr 20 years now???
    You do know that Bush made us a debtor nation to Communist China to pay for his off budget wars and allowed the trade deficit to grow so much that we now send more money to Communist China then the GNP of most countries in the world. He help-ed Romney and the other vulture capitalists to off chore 47% of our manufacturing base to Communist China so that Communist China has now surpassed The U.S. as the number 1 manufacturing nation of the world. Yea we were told if we did not fight the commies in Nam SouthEast Asia would topple like so many dominos and we would be fighting them here in the streets and before that Senator Joe saw Communists everywhere he looked until he looked into the military and Fred Koch saw communies under every bed he slept in after being told by a low level beaureaucrat from the politiburo that commies had infiltrated the unions, the entertainment industry, the educational system and just about every other system in America. Fred passed his paranoria onto his sons so that thay still wage war on the unions, the enterta...
    You do know that Bush made us a debtor nation to Communist China to pay for his off budget wars and allowed the trade deficit to grow so much that we now send more money to Communist China then the GNP of most countries in the world. He help-ed Romney and the other vulture capitalists to off chore 47% of our manufacturing base to Communist China so that Communist China has now surpassed The U.S. as the number 1 manufacturing nation of the world. Yea we were told if we did not fight the commies in Nam SouthEast Asia would topple like so many dominos and we would be fighting them here in the streets and before that Senator Joe saw Communists everywhere he looked until he looked into the military and Fred Koch saw communies under every bed he slept in after being told by a low level beaureaucrat from the politiburo that commies had infiltrated the unions, the entertainment industry, the educational system and just about every other system in America. Fred passed his paranoria onto his sons so that thay still wage war on the unions, the entertainment industry our educational system...
    Fred also passed onto his sons his racism through the John Birch Society and their open war on mixed race couples with JBS members openly hunting and slaying mixed couples in cities throughout America during the 60s. Take your commie crap and shove it into any one of your orifices you choose.
  • Nathan Che Gue... 2012/12/22 04:02:58
  • beast Nathan 2012/12/26 20:51:57
    beast
    +1
    Any bacteria that may be found on mars are presumed to be at full growth, not a mass of cells trying to from a being. A person on life support has a heartbeat but if there is no activity found in the brain they are considered brain dead and taken off that life support. A fetus on life support within it's mother's womb has no brain activity until the spinal cord and the brain stem grow together at about the 22nd to 24th week, until that time the fetus has no senses at all, none of the nerve pathways are attached to the brain... So even if you give that fetus the mantel of life with all the unproven religious theories you can, it is still a mass of cells on life support, nothing more, nothing less...
  • Nathan beast 2012/12/27 05:16:29
    Nathan
    After 20 weeks, it has been proven that the fetus does indeed feel pain.

http://www.mccl.org/unborn-ba...

This world has got its moral values messed up.
  • Nathan Che Gue... 2012/12/22 04:04:25
  • Nathan Che Gue... 2012/12/22 04:05:43
  • beast Nathan 2012/12/26 21:06:51
    beast
    As if these mental deviants who now carry out their mass murders, aided by the likes of you and the NRA, would have had the mental capacity to use anything like a fertilizer bomb or box cutters/planes... don't be such a putz for the gun lobbyists. Some of these psychos carry out their plans by either aquiring ammo and weapons from gun shows or from the internet where no background checks are done but the vast majority had easy access to their weapons which were not properly secured in their homes or in the homes of friends. Without the easy access and without the ability of their weapons to kill the most people in the least amount of time. the number of vitims of these attacks would go down dramatically just like the numbers of victims went down during the period when the Assault Weapons Ban was in force... Keep throwing up road blocks to constructive discussions on how to fix the problems and you become even more involved as aiding and abetting in the slaughter of our children ....
  • Nathan beast 2012/12/27 05:14:09 (edited)
    Nathan
    +1
    You must believe the myths made up by the liberal media. Read this: http://www.sodahead.com/unite...

blaming
  • beast pork&beans 2012/12/26 20:25:14 (edited)
    beast
    Why is it wthat you RWNJs care about a mass of cells growing in another woman's body and use your unproven religious theories to give "life" to that mass of cells so much so that you are compelled to save that mass of cells no matter what but when you have actual living children getting killed you revert to your religiosity and do nothing to help put a stop to the slaughter of our living children or the millions of children who go to bed hungry every night or the tens of millions of children both in the womb and out, who get killed in your wars of choice. Are they valued less than the unborn child because they may be of a different religion or is it because most have already been born so you wash their blood from your hands as you retreat in the sanctimonious safety of your religious theories. If you are not going to be part of a reasoned solution to these problems then STFU and get out of the way of those who seek actual solutions for real, live children!!!
  • Nathan beast 2012/12/27 05:13:20
  • on time, again 2012/12/21 10:01:37
    on time, again
    +2
    They were just citezens untill they went nuts, but if everone was aremed around them I think they would have second thoughts.
  • Sissy on time... 2012/12/21 13:55:05
    Sissy
    +2
    Just what we need, more guns. That's worked out real well in this country, especially in the last 20 years when violence and gun deaths have exploded, hasn't it?
  • on time... Sissy 2012/12/21 16:38:46
    on time, again
    +2
    Gun violence is a concern to every LAW ABIDING citezen. When the talk commes to disarming Americans,Criminals jump for joy and loonatics smile witha glimmer of what they will be able to get away with.

Go figure most of the wacko killers choose a gun free zone to do the deed.
    And most countries with strict gun control are dictator ownd.
  • Sissy on time... 2012/12/21 17:11:53
    Sissy
    +3
    The only "loonatics" I see are those who believe that thoughtful people want to disarm them. We don't. I have absolutely no problem with law abiding people owning them. That would mean disarming my spouse, my son, and nearly every relative I have. But then they would have no problem being background checked or having their weapons registered like they do their automobiles. They wouldn't object to loopholes in gun shows being closed or being denied buying magazines that could shoot off 30 clips a second.

If you can defend the ability to purchase weapons used on war fronts, I would like to hear it.
  • on time... Sissy 2012/12/21 19:03:50
    on time, again
    +1
    The Boarder patrol officer and rancher in Arizona were killed with semi auto. If the cartels knew the U.s. was a open range what would stop them from a complete take over. MS 13 is in most every big city already. And if the criminal can get weapons why not me and all others who are law abiding.
    Oh yeah thats right the Dems in Goverment want our weaapons and they will protect us like Bengazzi.
  • Sissy on time... 2012/12/21 19:15:46
    Sissy
    +3
    Again, there is no one in the government who is advocating taking your guns away. It is political suicide to suggest it and its a total myth perpetrated by the NRA that it is a fact. A border guard does not get his MS 13 assault weapon on the Internet or at a 2nd grade gun dealer.

You bet we want the assault weapons and this time if the law is once again passed, hopefully permanently, the caveat won't be that those who presently have them can keep them.

2014/09/02 19:36:17