Do You Ever Get So Immersed, in The Wacky Banter on SH, That You Forget The Real World?

Scott 2012/08/15 00:41:02
Sometimes, after several days of political discourse on SH, I lose sight of the fact that SH is, in fact, no microcosm of the real world. I read, over and over again, the outrageous, vitriolic, crass, bullshit (directed at our President) that spews from the festering, RWNJ, troglodytes that inhabit SH, and think to myself, "Geez, Obama's going to get killed in the next election (or maybe before). Everyone hates him.". Then I turn on the news and find that he's ahead, or even, in the polls, many still support him, and that the Romney campaign screws up daily. All of the lopsided SH polls mean absolutely nothing, and the insanity on this site is not mimicked in the real world. So do not fret over the negativity, third grade name calling (Obummer, Oliar, OanythingdisgustingyoucanputanOinfrontof), and general assholiness on this site. The real world is out there.

• Queen B 2012/08/15 01:04:43
    Queen B
    +2
    "assholiness"...I like that. You're correct, SH is not the real world, just a rw circle jerk.
  • Scott Queen B 2012/08/15 03:21:19
    Scott
    +1
    Exactly.
    Applause Pictures, Images and Photos

As I post on every one that I see; A RWNJ Circle jerk of Hatred

Photobucket
  • Queen B Scott 2012/08/15 04:11:30
    Queen B
    +1
    Good idea!
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/08/15 00:54:53
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +2
    I had noticed that same thing. Now I don't spend as much time on here as I once did. Because as you point out it really screws with how one interprets the real world. I pity some of the people on here (not really) who still believe in the Birther Conspiracy and that Huma Abedin is a terrorist in disguise. The facts that contradict their baseless claims aren't enough to convince them. I wonder how lonely they are in the real world.
  • Yoru 2012/08/15 00:47:44 (edited)
    Yoru
    +2
    of course not, many of them wouldn't dare to say their smart ass comments if we were talking face to face. They are nothing but cowards that spew their hatred across the internet to make themselves feel better.
  • Deb Yoru 2012/08/15 00:58:17
    Deb
    +1
    How ironic! You hypocrite. Do you feel better about yourself now?
  • Yoru Deb 2012/08/15 01:01:06 (edited)
    Yoru
    do you have something youd like to say to me Deb? If so, i suggest saying it.
  • Bugs Bunny 2012/08/15 00:42:15
    Bugs Bunny
    Geez no...who would? That's not only sad it's happy.

2014/07/22 11:24:19