Do you consider this to be racist or an accurate depiction of the truth?

Dan 2009/01/24 00:45:41
No, Buchanan said the truth and some hate that.
Yes, everything Buchanan said is a lie, racist, and hateful.
Our Children for Islam?

Thanks to the efforts of Bill and Hillary Clinton, our children can now be required to get on their hands and knees and pray to Allah in public school, repeating by heart the very words of terrorists before beheading our precious troops. US District Judge Phyllis Hamilton, appointed by Clinton, ruled in favor of this practice as a “demonstration,” our very children can be mandated to recite:

"In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, Lord of Creation,
The Compassionate, the Merciful,
King of Judgment Day!
You alone we worship, and to You alone we pray for help,
Guide us to the straight path."

When President Clinton was in office, Hillary Clinton’s friend and advisor on Islamic affairs was Abdurahman Alamoudi who currently sits in prison, convicted of terrorist activities. Alamoudi helped draft Clinton’s “Religious Expression in Public Schools.” On Dec. 19, 2003, Nadine Strossen, President of the ACLU, referred to these guidelines as the authority to support the ACLU’s lawsuits restricting Christmas celebrations and removing Nativity scenes from public schools. At the same time they open the door wide for Islam. (CNN Lou Dobbs)

There is much evidence that the Clintons used our children to barter with terrorists, implementing guidelines viable in court that shut the door on Christmas while spoon-feeding Islam. Our textbooks are full of pro-Islam propaganda while disparaging Christians and Jews. Prior to the Bush Administration, teachers were flooded with Islamic supplemental curriculum.

Enter President Bush. He took the bull by the horns at the brink of disaster and courageously fought to regain our nation. But he came into power too late to stop the Clinton appointed judge from ruling in favor of these Islamic mandates in public school, and Hamilton was backed by the California Circuit Court. The US Supreme Court refused to hear the case and so legal precedence throughout the nation has been set.

Hillary now vies to be Secretary of State, a powerful position that would allow her to continue negotiations with Islam terrorists whose primary goal is to establish a global Islamic Caliphate. America does not comprehend their determination. Suicide bombers have already demonstrated their willingness to kill and die for it. Their holy books demand it. Allah's apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' (Hadith 4:52:196*)

Today, with a confirmation as Secretary of State dangling within her grasp, Hillary Clinton refuses to disclose contribution amounts of more than $41 million from foreign nations such as Saudi Arabia. She told the committee,

“The president-elect and I believe that foreign policy must be based on a marriage of principles and pragmatism, not rigid ideology…We must use what has been called smart power, the full range of tools at our disposal…”

Does Hillary consider our children as part of her “tools at our disposal”? Are they bought and paid for?

America, are you ready to barter with our children? Are we ready to “cooperate” with Islam?

Hillary Clinton is now confirmed. We now know that 94 Senators are.
http://www.newmediajournal.us/staff/shroder/2009/01222009.htm

It's slowly trying to get into our schools!

• Ready For Change ! 2009/01/25 11:32:49 (edited)
    Ready For Change !
    +5
    This is such ignorance and the next time you need to find some picutres of African American children let me help you out...

ignorance picutres african american children ignorance picutres african american children ignorance picutres african american children ignorance picutres african american children ignorance picutres african american children ignorance picutres african american children ignorance picutres african american children ignorance picutres african american children

• Lanikai 2009/01/26 17:27:50
    Not everyone wants to hear the truth, but this nation IS being forced to accept radical islamist crap. O already said the banking system will be run predominantly on Sharia law from Islam, waht in the heck did we expect?
  • Joker 23 *I AM THE LAW* 2009/01/26 03:59:08
    Joker 23 *I AM THE LAW*
    +1
    What does being African American have to do with being Islam?
  • . . . Joker 2... 2009/02/19 18:45:09
    Ready For Change !
    +5

• Lorenzo 2009/01/24 17:09:58
  • houstoncarl 2009/01/24 07:06:38
  • indian giver 2009/01/24 02:46:33
    indian giver
    +1
    THE FIRST TEACHER TO DO THAT TO ONE OF MY CHILDREN WILL GET STOMPED .
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2009/01/24 01:54:29
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    +5
    Not to disparage the writer of the article but the facts just do not seem to check out. I will be honest and say I personally can't stand the Clintons or most democrats for that matter, but posting nonsense like this does nothing to advance the position of the GOP. Matter of fact rants such as this damages the credibility of all conservatives.
  • Poppy 2009/01/24 01:30:38
    Poppy
    Who is Jen Shroder (writter of this article?) Never heard of her, and when I tried to go to her website it was no longer activated. You know when you open up the schools to school ptayer....it's open. I have never supported it; simply because of the number of religions we have in our schools.I would not want my children or grandchildren saying Muslim prayers and I am sure they feel the same about the Christian prayer.. My children and grandchildren will be taught and encouraged in their faith at home, and in the church.
  • Jus Live YOUR Life *Blood o... 2009/01/24 00:59:19
    Jus Live YOUR Life *Blood of a slave heart of a queen*
    +1
    i'm not answering this bull shit poll. i just want to know what's up with the main picture you selected?
  • Dan Jus Liv... 2009/01/24 05:30:47
    Dan
    +2
    Three reasons.
    #1 Many black Democrats assume everyone who does not share their current, self-perceived "victim of racism" status is a racist.
    #2 Islamic radicals reach our to incarcerated black Americans to perpetuate and exploit the perceived "victim of racism" shared among most of them.
    #3 What's wrong with the picture I included? It's not white people mocking you, but it embraces the debate of racism (which is actually desired by many black Americans).
  • Jus Liv... Dan 2009/01/24 05:34:41
    +2
    lmao--you gotta be kidding me
  • houston... Dan 2009/01/24 07:10:10
  • Bella 2009/01/24 00:58:27
    Bella
    This is ugly and hateful and I couldn't read it all. I'm grateful most American don't believe this crap.
  • Dan Bella 2009/01/24 05:31:48
    Dan
    +2
    On top of being ugly and hateful, Democrats are also hypocrites. I agree with you, Bella. You made a good point.
  • CelebratingTheEndOfTheGOP 2009/01/24 00:47:56
    CelebratingTheEndOfTheGOP
    +3
    Bullshit rightwing blogs should not be depended on for useful information.
  • Skeeter... Celebra... 2009/01/24 00:50:22
    Skeeter -Hmm, Hmm, Hmm
    +3
    What about leftwing blogs. Are they always true and can they be depended on for useful information?
  • AnnaLynne! 2009/01/24 00:47:27
    AnnaLynne!
    Im an Atheist and for some reason every time God is brought up in the situation i stop and qo back..
    I stopped reading this. Wish i could answer but can't
  • Dan AnnaLynne! 2009/01/24 05:23:49
    Dan
    +1
    If you choose to disbelieve in God, it is no surprise that you have faith issues.
  • Urara K... Dan 2009/05/30 12:16:51

2014/08/28 07:29:16