DO YOU BLAME THE MEXICAN CARTELS FOR THE DRUG PROBLEM HERE IN THE US OR PEOPLE USING THE DRUGS HERE IN THE US???

Drue-AFCL 2012/04/29 17:23:20
Related Topics: Drugs, Mexican, Drug, US

• Henry Massingale 2012/05/16 00:31:04
    THE CARTELS
    Henry Massingale
    Most of us reach in to share, we seek a connection within the Net. We look for the one that so many states he is there. It is not so much as for a search for God, its a person, who has the ability through just words that will change things in America.

The 13Th Warrior
    a F.A,S,C. Concept News Release
    by Henry Massingale
    May 15, 2012

So many have asked me to help, they say I have a gift, and I have changed this Matrix of The Net. I am not Neo from the move the Matrix, but if I could be him to undo all this wrong we see I would.
    People seek Civil War in my Country, so what could just one man say in just words, that would echo through out the Internet and into the streets ?
    I can only show you a truth, and a door not to be seen, it was hidden from us , and I do dare to share. But I ask you this, because I asked myself this, if I was to disappear, or die, would you remember me ?
    To bring a Civil War In America, it would take a well coordinated Operation.
    First civil unrest within our economy, protest, and the violence will grow. You see I talked to a man named Bill, he was not sure of what race he was of, but there is a on going hidden goal to kill every last Government Official, Police Officer, Judge, in this Country, This can only take place while a Civil War is a on going di...

The 13Th Warrior
    a F.A,S,C. Concept News Release
    by Henry Massingale
    May 15, 2012

First civil unrest within our economy, protest, and the violence will grow. You see I talked to a man named Bill, he was not sure of what race he was of, but there is a on going hidden goal to kill every last Government Official, Police Officer, Judge, in this Country, This can only take place while a Civil War is a on going directive. Then the movements of these people will not be seen, and the issue will be written off as if Americans killed their own. This is by all means the building block of the New World Order.
    The Uniting Of Drug Empires all the way to Mexico. As of now there is over 100,000 Mexican Drug Lords and Cartel in the United States back up with street gangs. With the help of the Taliban and Al Qaeda, in Mexico and the New Afghan Poppy Fields are in full operation.
    The Organized Crime Data Base built in America, and in Mexico all the way to South America is linked to Pharmaceutical Narcotic Companies based in Mexico, and around the world.
    Government Officials who stand against this Narcotic Heroin,can and will be target, for assassination.
    But still they must create a Civil War before this can go into action.
    As President Obama sends more troops to Mexican Border, and the build up of over 10,000 Mexican Drug Lords and what is stated to be over 100,000 Cartel Foot Solders in Mexico. This is more then a show of power. Because if the building block to un-stableness, within the USA Economy. Its more of a in site by me and research of how it is to start.
    Once a Civil War Starts all eyes of America will be on the Civil War and then the enemy on the Border will move forward while the ones in America target all Government Officials for Assassination at one time, this includes Police Officers and Judges.
    I had to be sure of my findings before I released it.
    This is why the International Boycott Of The Arabic Drug Empire, in part is all about. A anti-crime, anti-war, and anti-drug forum.
    I guess its time to share with Government Officials why this boycott did not die and fade away, its simple I asked God to show me what to write. So truly it was never me you was up against.
    When a Child Of The Damned reaches out from the streets to save the lives of the same Government Officials he protest against it is said it is worth noting.
    This enemy that Government Officials made a Pharmaceutical Heroin Deal with, do you truly think they care about you and when its America they want. Its America they Want.
    The 13Th Warrior, is in all of use, only for those who have faith in God and Country.
    All photos and web link are by google.com
    1.AS POPPY FIELDS FLOURISH IN MEXICO, HEROIN USE SURGES IN U.S. ...
    www.mcclatchydc.com/.../as-po...
    Jun 29, 2011 – Mexico's heroin industry has had a bullish few years, and for traffickers the outlook is as uplifting as the scarlet, orange and yellow poppy ...
    IMAGES FOR POPPY FIELDS IN MEXICO

And yes I limited what I shared because it is the completing of my riddles I share and the puzzle comes together.... The Matrix Revolution of the Internet has by all means come to life in your world.
    Henry Massingale
    Tags: america, civil-war, drug-war, enemy-of-america, god
    THE PEOPLE
    Let's put the BLAME
    for the USE of 'poison of choice' ..
    Right in the laps ..
    of those who MADE that choice ..

(Choose to poison your body with substances .. it is YOUR CHOICE .. and your responsibility to take the CONSEQUENCES (in terms of illness/death .. whatever) of what you do ..)

NO EXCUSES .. no Deflection ..
  • merlinskiss 2012/05/01 20:43:20
    THE PEOPLE
    merlinskiss
    +2
    Without a demand, their would be no suppliers. It's economics 101 in its simplest form.
  • Gregaj7 2012/05/01 20:11:41
    THE PEOPLE
    +2
    No customers, no drug-use.
  • Chaya2010 2012/05/01 19:45:19
    THE PEOPLE
    Chaya2010
    +2
    Its a chicken and egg question meaning supply and demand. People are going to use chemicals which change the way people feel whether legal or not. Overwhelmingly people in the West consume the drugs and the poor countries supply it often the people (no cartels) earn little. I believe in the legalization of Ecstasy/MDMA, Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin, LSD etc.
  • Wonder Woman 2012/05/01 19:34:23
  • aherbert 2012/05/01 19:28:10
    THE PEOPLE
    aherbert
    +2
    The users, suppliers and those that turn a blind eye in law enforcement are all at fault.
  • just me 2012/05/01 19:27:28
    THE PEOPLE
    just me
    +2
    A simple example of supply and demand.
  • Opinionated-Conservative 2012/05/01 19:25:14
    THE PEOPLE
    Opinionated-Conservative
    +2
    There would be no supply needed if there was no demand for the drugs.
  • \V/ 2012/05/01 04:23:39
  • TheTruth1313 2012/04/30 07:15:05
    THE PEOPLE
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    Both, but, the users more. However, I am in favor of legalizing almost all of these and taxing them.
  • Gordon 2012/04/30 00:49:06 (edited)
    THE PEOPLE
    Gordon
    +2
    If people were not using illegal drugs, then there would not be a market for them. But, some people can be forced against their wills into drug. Such a pimps with sex slaves/prostitutes.
  • Horace 2012/04/29 23:54:01
    THE PEOPLE
    Horace
    +2
    People who selfishly use drugs and buying them from people who buy them from these cartels are responsible for millions of lives ruined and whole countries being destroyed. If these people stopped using illegal drugs than these cartels would have nothing to sell.
  • Wolfstar 2012/04/29 23:11:01
    THE PEOPLE
    Wolfstar
    +4
    Take away the market and there would be no cartels.
  • Sofahead 2012/04/29 22:46:16
    THE PEOPLE
    Sofahead
    +4
    You can't sell a product if there is no demand.
  • Picasso's Cat 2012/04/29 22:02:21
    THE PEOPLE
    Picasso's Cat
    +3
    Well if a business can't sell it's products, it goes out of business!
    if people didn't purchase the drugs there would be no customers.
    It's simple economics of supply and demand, and the demand is high, so the supply continues!!!
    We The People are the problem, and only we the people can stop it!
    One way to do that is legalize all of it and in a short time those who abuse the drugs would die off, and the drugs would lose their appeal of an illegal substance. That's how to stop it cold.
  • TuringsChild 2012/04/29 21:59:19
    THE CARTELS
    TuringsChild
    +1
    Actually I blame the CIA who is profiting from all the illegal drug importation.
  • Picasso... Turings... 2012/04/29 22:07:44
    Picasso's Cat
    +3
    Hell, everyone who deals with the importation profits from it, our government being involved is no news, and it will continue to be the case while no one can prove it is happening, lol.
    Other nations have made most drugs legal, and in two years those drugs lost their appeal as illegal drugs, and some of the abusers were allowed to die off, which is good riddance in my mind. Just say no does not work, we should just say "Yes" go ahead and kill yourselves!
  • David 2012/04/29 21:56:01
    THE PEOPLE
    David
    +3
    I would probably have preferred the option of "other" here.

However the people provide a the market and if there was no market the cartels would have to find other outlets.
  • Freeranger 2012/04/29 21:34:25
    THE PEOPLE
    Freeranger
    +3
    I blame both, but without demand, cartels don't exist. What ever happened to the discussion on personal responsibility?
  • DJPanicDC 2012/04/29 21:02:02
    THE PEOPLE
    DJPanicDC
    +1
    I blame the drug laws
  • JaknHarely 2012/04/29 20:50:03
    THE PEOPLE
    JaknHarely
    +2
    People will lie cheat and kill for cash, and as long as we provide a way for them to make a lot of it...
  • CHUCK 2012/04/29 20:44:03
    THE CARTELS
    CHUCK
    NO SUPPLY ,NO USE
  • Max 2012/04/29 20:42:47
    THE CARTELS
    Max
    If you eradicate the source of this problem, people will have less problem.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/04/29 20:31:38
    THE CARTELS
    TruBluTopaz
    I would have preferred a third answer "Both". While addicts and users are the consumers, without supply there is no real "demand." Cartels are not just drug organizations, but organized crime gangs similar to La Cosa Nostra or Al Capone. I suspect that if drugs magically disappeared tomorrow, they would indulge in smuggling young girls or knock off jewelry or terrorists or any number of commodities that they transport now. Drugs just happen to be their "top line" which is why their turf wars are so violent. Drugs are lucrative. Sure, users should not use them. A member of my extended family went to prison as the result of criminal activity related to drug abuse. But addicts carry their own burden-health, legal, and personal. I can't say I've ever known a happy and contented drug addict. Even pot, which users like to claim as an innocuous herb, comes with a wide range of aftereffects including cancer, emphysema, memory loss and other issues.
  • Wanderer 2012/04/29 20:17:03
    THE PEOPLE
    Wanderer
    +3
    Drug cartels only jumped on board because there was a market...remove the market.
  • A Founding Father 2012/04/29 20:16:36
    THE PEOPLE
    A Founding Father
    +2
    The profits available by selling alcohol, drugs, guns, and "Super Sized" fries exist only because of the system of "free markets" and lacking concern for the welfare of our society by those who care not at all for the results of such things. When ideologies that enable such atrocities as these create become more important than the welfare of the Nation, then
    we can blame no one but ourselves for encouraging the markets that are so profitable.

China had a similar problem in post-WWII era, with the opium trade intentionallly created by the insurgent Communits to destroy the economy. When they assumed control, this problem was high on their agenda. They simply made it a capital offense to sell or posess opium, and swift executions followed a brief trial. Problems disappeared within a few months, along with those who created the problems.
  • BritPunk 2012/04/29 20:00:15
    THE PEOPLE
    BritPunk
    +4
    Basic economics, if there is a demand a supply will arise. Legal, illegal or otherwise. 18th amendment proved that.
  • Rebel [SHP] 2012/04/29 19:54:02
    THE PEOPLE
    Rebel [SHP]
    I blame those who continue prohibition and create the problem. Neither the cartels or the users are the problem - it's those who fail to allow research the topics and allow Americans the right to do whatever they choose to their bodies.

end prohibition
  • Drue-AFCL Rebel [... 2012/04/29 19:55:15
    Drue-AFCL
    DO YOU THINK THAT METH IS OKAY THEN??
  • Rebel [... Drue-AFCL 2012/04/29 19:56:24
    Rebel [SHP]
    No. Meth is obviously not ok. Studies have show this. It wouldn't kill half of you to look at a medical journal for once in your lives.
  • Drue-AFCL Rebel [... 2012/04/29 20:00:46
    Drue-AFCL
    THE REASON I ASKED (AND NO I DON'T THINK IT IS OKAY EITHER) IS BECAUSE "POT" IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT COMES ACROSS THAT BORDER AND THERE IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF METH COMING ACROSS IT EVERYDAY.
  • Rebel [... Drue-AFCL 2012/04/29 20:35:35
    Rebel [SHP]
    Ending prohibition would go a long way towards controlling it. Think how much money we'll have once Marijuana is legalized to put towards fixing the meth problem.
  • Headhunter 13 2012/04/29 19:42:51
    THE PEOPLE
    Headhunter 13
    +2
    If there were no consumer there would be nothing to illegally sell. I say this as someone that used for over 30 years. I have been clean and sober going on 14 years. So I think I may have some real insight in this and opinion based in facts
  • Drue-AFCL Headhun... 2012/04/29 19:46:30
    Drue-AFCL
    +2
    GOOD FOR YOU. I TOO HAD A PROBLEM FOR A MINUTE AND KNOW HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED!
  • Headhun... Drue-AFCL 2012/04/29 19:48:29
    Headhunter 13
    +2
    Thanks. Hell when I started there were no Mexican or even Columbian Cartels. Hell there were no cartels. They grew out of the demand..
  • Drue-AFCL Headhun... 2012/04/29 19:51:03
    Drue-AFCL
    +2
    THEY SURE DID. THEY SAW THE OPPORTUNITY AND THEY HAVE CAPITALIZED
    GREATLY. WE HERE IN THE US FUND THE CARTEL.
  • Headhun... Drue-AFCL 2012/04/29 19:53:42
    Headhunter 13
    +2
    Yep and contrary to popular belief there is no easy answer at this point
  • Drue-AFCL Headhun... 2012/04/29 19:54:18
    Drue-AFCL
    +2
    YOU ARE CORRECT!
  • wtxwoman 2012/04/29 19:41:35
    THE CARTELS
    wtxwoman
    +2
    You left out the best choice....the government! If they would legalize drugs, control and tax them, we would have less crime and more money. It's obvious that 'just say no' doesn't work with drugs any more than it does with sex.

2014/08/23 15:33:19