Do you believe you have the right to your life?

WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2013/01/19 12:00:04
I have the right of Life.
I have no right to Life
Or, does someone else own that?

I have the right of Life.
    +1
    We all have our Unalienable Rights of “Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.”
  • KATniss 2013/01/20 17:56:14
    I have the right of Life.
    KATniss
    +1
    of course!
  • Sista Nunya 2013/01/20 06:39:50
  • questio... Sista N... 2013/01/20 07:02:56
    questionsparks
    My mom had a relationship with another man before she met my father. She got pregnant and then she had an abortion. After that she left that man and later had another affair which resulted in pregnancy, again she got an abortion. She met my father. She had three children with him. He told us later that he would have never been with a woman who had children in his twenties.

Knowing that, I know I'd never been conceived. Do I have a right to live?
  • Sista N... questio... 2013/01/20 07:08:59
  • WannaBe... Sista N... 2013/01/20 13:44:41
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Very nice. Good answer.
  • Sista N... WannaBe... 2013/01/20 20:50:09 (edited)
  • graham.noble.1232 2013/01/20 01:02:15
    I have the right of Life.
    graham.noble.1232
    +2
    they say it is selfish to take your own life because of those you leave behind, but aren't they equally selfish for forcing that responsiblity on you or trying to guilt trip you into living for their sake.
  • WannaBe... graham.... 2013/01/20 06:34:02
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    I have no answers for others trying to "force" one to live. At this point, just asking about you, and wither you have the right to life.
  • graham.... WannaBe... 2013/01/20 07:18:13
    graham.noble.1232
    +1
    I believe I do and i'll fight to keep that,freedom is cheap but take away the only way out of this loonybin called life and you've gone too far.
  • Gregaj7 2013/01/19 23:50:38
    I have the right of Life.
    +1
    The Rothschilds try to trump that through their private commercial system, starting with the Birth Certificate.
  • WannaBe... Gregaj7 2013/01/20 06:35:19
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Interesting how they use "law" to void Law, isn't it?
  • Gregaj7 WannaBe... 2013/01/20 07:23:57
    +1
    And we both know that neither of what they are using is truly law. Not comprehending contract can be the most painful lesson.
  • FeedFwd ~POTL 2013/01/19 19:55:13
    I have the right of Life.
    FeedFwd ~POTL
    +1
    That is what sets us apart from the rest of the animal and plant life in the world. and it is good!
  • WannaBe... FeedFwd... 2013/01/20 06:35:58
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    "..., and it is good."
    Well said, FF. :-)
  • lee 2013/01/19 19:51:11 (edited)
    I have the right of Life.
    lee
    +1
    who else would own the rights to my life?
  • WannaBe... lee 2013/01/20 06:36:55
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    Well, others have made "claims" on our lives, but I personally don't accept said claims.
  • john.newell.771 2013/01/19 19:32:41
    john.newell.771
    +1
    There are laws against it in most states. Of course, since our lawmakers exempt themselves from the same laws they impose of us - I would have no problem with any of them taking their lives - especially Obama.
  • WannaBe... john.ne... 2013/01/20 06:37:52
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    There are "laws" against one's right to life?
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2013/01/19 17:58:51 (edited)
    I have no right to Life
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    I have no inherent 'right' to life. I AM! Therefore, I think. No one 'owns' me is a fantasy that I struggle to believe......IF I give in to the probable depth of the Elitists scheming, then I 'know' I'm owned. I just accepted a government job and ......there are restrictions. It seems like MY personal time isn't mine. I don't feel as if I'm really 'in control' of ALL aspects of my life. Cash-flow improves things and suggest that wealth gains control.
  • WannaBe... ur XLNC... 2013/01/20 06:39:33
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    Interesting... so the "Elites" give you life?
  • ur XLNC... WannaBe... 2013/01/20 16:14:26
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    that is not what I'm saying. They, however seem t think they OWN!!!!!
  • WannaBe... ur XLNC... 2013/01/21 08:21:41
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    Humm...
  • Hebsi 2013/01/19 16:23:00
    I have the right of Life.
    Hebsi
    +2
    Unless I'm a fetus. In that case my mother owns my right to life. Am I right liberals?
  • lee Hebsi 2013/01/19 19:53:36
    lee
    i was not aware fetuses could type....or read... or pay for internet access.
  • Hebsi lee 2013/01/19 22:22:27
    Hebsi
    +1
    And I wasn't aware you had to type or read to have a right to life.
  • lee Hebsi 2013/01/19 22:50:12
    lee
    i'm willing to go out on a limb and say that if you can type and read you have more of a right to life than something that cannot even survive on its own.

so i side with the woman. its her body. she is person too. she's more than just a vessel.
  • Hebsi lee 2013/01/20 04:18:30
    Hebsi
    +1
    Ah, so you only deserve a right to life if you can survive on your own? I guess that leaves out born infants as well.

The fetus is not the woman's body. It's its own body.
  • WannaBe... lee 2013/01/20 06:41:03
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    So, any "disability" is reason to deny a right?
  • lee WannaBe... 2013/01/21 17:25:16
    lee
    i don't consider being a fetus to be a "disabilty".

more like "preabilty"
  • WannaBe... lee 2013/01/22 08:23:03
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    Scribe or lawyer?
  • lee WannaBe... 2013/01/22 17:40:43
    lee
    is there a difference?
  • WannaBe... lee 2013/01/23 13:08:16
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    Not much. Each use deceitful words to bind freemen.
  • MJ Kaulitz 2013/01/19 15:44:39
    MJ Kaulitz
    +1
    I have the right to chose my own path in life, I can make mistakes, and do alot right. But the only way I have these right is to my God for he gave me life, and the freedom to make my own choices. And It's only when I die will i have to stand before him for everything i've done. So in a way i do have right, but it wouldn't be possible without God
  • WannaBe... MJ Kaulitz 2013/01/20 06:42:42
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    "..., but it wouldn't be possible without God."

Very well said.
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2013/01/19 15:14:33
    I have the right of Life.
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    Government is trying to take over that right but they did not give it to me--God did and only God has that right !
  • WannaBe... Diane S... 2013/01/20 06:43:30
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +1
    Very well said, Diane. Thank you.
  • kerebail.ramakrishnachar 2013/01/19 15:13:39
    I have the right of Life.
    kerebail.ramakrishnachar
    +1
    Yes.I have.
  • WannaBe... kerebai... 2013/01/20 06:44:25
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Thank you, kerebail.
  • Picasso's Cat 2013/01/19 15:10:27 (edited)
    Picasso's Cat
    +2
    That's what we all want to believe is the truth................. that we ourselves are in control of our own lives.............. but we're not really.

I mean if you live in a cave in the mountains, and it's not on federal lands, and no one knows you are there, and you hide whenever other people come around, hunt and eat the wild game raw like other animals do, because someone might see a fire to cook with and you will be found out and maybe kicked off land you live on that is not yours!

If you lived like that............ your in control of your own life, but it's a savage hard life, and a miserable existence.

Living in society means you follow the societies rules, not what you think should be.

You have a bank account, cell phone, you pay rent, go online threw some sort of gateway someone pays for every month, and all the other things that link you to something else besides yourself, but to some other identity someone else made for you to use as long as you pay for it. And to pay for it you have to have some sort of money coming in, and if your not rich you have to work to pay for that identity you want.

Are you in control of your life, and do you have a right to your own life????

You can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better, and even feel better knowing everyon...

You can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better, and even feel better knowing everyone else in society is linked to another identity just like you are, an identity you have to pay for. Even the rich are somewhat not totally in control because they need the workers in order to stay ahead of the game, so you somewhat keep them in line too!

In reality we are all not totally in control of our lives living in a society as huge and vast as we do.............. but we do have freedoms of sorts as long as those freedoms are within the rules.

We only have the right to our lives if society warrants it, not just because you think you do................. because you really don't!

Ask any of the people killed in mass shootings if they have the right to their lives, and they will tell you "we thought we did, but NO".

Fate, circumstances and where you live in the United States own your life, not you!

2014/09/02 21:28:16