Do You Believe That The Problem of GOOD in The World IS An Argument For One Almighty GOD?

FleeWRATH2Come! 2010/06/16 13:34:27
Yes!
No!
The problem of evil and suffering in the world is consistent with belief in Jesus Christ as GOD. The BIBLE declares that man is a sinner. (Romans 3:10,23; Romans 6:23)

The problem of GOOD for the evangelistic atheists (ala Dawkinsian and Hitchensian cultists) is that GOOD should NOT exist without GOD.

Atheism cannot create a GOOD world.

Atheism is the cause of evil and suffering in the world.

Atheism is lawless, since atheism leads to chaos, and atheism declares

that there is no ultimate Law-Giver.

ATHEISM causes the problems of our world, NOT believing The Immutable, Pristine, Undefilable CHARACTER of The ONE and ONLY ONE Almighty GOD!

http://www.familylife.com/site/c.dnJHKLNnFoG/b.3843443/k.809C...

• Ron–Born from Above 2010/06/16 19:14:59
    Yes!
    Ron–Born from Above
    +2
    To suppose there is no God as the moral giver is to allow Satan to blur what is good and evil.

In God there is only GOOD, no evil can come from our most Glorious Lord and Savior†

Can God exists in a most wretched and vile world, Yes! Can God save us from this condition, Yes†

Amen Brother†††
    We serve a Great Lord!!!

• FREED Speaks Up 2010/06/17 10:39:10
    Yes!
    FREED Speaks Up
    +1
    Sin is the problem of the world. Sin harms people, and even nature. Men hate God's Goodness because it means they must face their own sinful condition. Without humility before a Holy God one remains as he is - lawless, an enemy of God, and caught in the web of his own making.
  • FleeWRA... FREED S... 2010/06/17 15:53:07
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +1
    Clearly and succinctly stated, FREED. Very good. Thanks. :)
    Yes!
    Ron–Born from Above
    +2

Amen Brother†††
    We serve a Great Lord!!!
  • FleeWRA... Ron–Bor... 2010/06/16 19:33:13
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +1
    We DO indeed, Yaz! Be Blessed! :)
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2010/06/16 14:38:26 (edited)
    Yes!
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Through Christ we have life everlasting. Without God is death and destruction.

The following is what God haters say:

"My object in life is to dethrone God and destroy Capitalism" --Karl Marx

"National Socialism and religion cannot exist together.... The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity.... Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things." (p 6 & 7) --Adolf Hitler
  • FleeWRA... Torchma... 2010/06/16 14:44:27
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +1
    Well said, Torchmanner! Excellent Post! Thanks so much! :)
  • WhatsHerFace 2010/06/16 14:33:39
    No!
    WhatsHerFace
    +1
    I believe Islamic Supremacy causes all the problems in the world. I can get along with atheists just fine as long as we don't discuss religion. We can't coexist though with Islam which tells us we all have to believe the same way they do or die.
    Being raised in an atheist house I learned that atheist have no problem telling people off without having to worry about others feelings.
  • FleeWRA... WhatsHe... 2010/06/16 14:46:07
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +1
    "...that atheist have no problem telling people off without having to worry about others feelings." I agree with and have personally experienced this. Your ARE Correct! :)
  • pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~ 2010/06/16 13:48:30
  • Torchma... pink ba... 2010/06/16 14:35:40
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Hitler agreed with Atheism too:

• pink ba... Torchma... 2010/06/16 23:32:07 (edited)
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    Yes but Hitler was insane. Would you like me to list off all terrible, awful excuses for human beings that used the guise of religion to get their way?

hitler insane list terrible awful excuses human beings guise religion
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/17 02:04:05
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    Speaking of the non-Christian catholic church, are we? I agree that the religious have killed more CHRISTIANS than any other human group designation.

That is why Christians can NEVER be accurately classified as religious. We are the total opposite of religion. Religion is man's attempt to be his own salvation, this means atheists themselves are religious.

Christian means an individual who has been operated upon by GOD in the act of Divine Recreation to an entirely NEW being. :)
  • pink ba... FleeWRA... 2010/06/17 02:10:27
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    Interesting definition but once a mass of spiritually interested people conform to a set of principles, organized religion has begun. While you may not set yourself under the umbrella of Catholicism, you are still standing under the roof of Christianity which is just as organized religiously as Catholicism. Whether they are morally just or not, Catholics are still Christians. I understand that Christianity stands for the rebirth of a soul unto God's path but that is still a mass rebirth and therefore still religious in nature. Especially since it is in reference to a divine being.

Atheism can be loosely related to the definition of religion as it an organization of people concerned with the creation of the universe. However, that is really the extent of it... but it is interesting.
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/17 02:27:54
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    At HIS mock-trial Jesus gave testimony that HIS Kingdom is NOT of this world. The apparent kingdom of The Great Whore has therefore been started by The LORD'S Great Enemy, The LIAR, as a counterfeit in order that his atheist dupes could do the very thing that you are now doing,...DEFAME THE NAME OF CHRIST.

This is YOUR appointed day. Enjoy it while you have it.

Eternity will be worth my presently-endured insults. :)
  • pink ba... FleeWRA... 2010/06/17 02:57:08
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    The Great Whore? What am I missing here?
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/17 15:56:31
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    Read Revelation 20 slowly to ponder the imagery. The LORD Himself doesn't even accept the catholic church as being Christian. The catholic church is a hodge-podge of many religions, using the Name of Christ in SLANDER. Catholics themselves (as a rule) are unwittingly being used in Satan's Sinister Plan.
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/16 14:54:03
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +1
    "Isn’t this enough?
    Just this world?
    Just this beautiful, complex
    Wonderfully unfathomable world?"

Sadly, PB, you are too easily impressed, and you are too easily satisfied...by being satisfied by this broken life.

Everything to which you point is merely a thumbnail sketch of The REAL! You believe ONLY that which you can experience with the human senses, squandering ALL that this Promissory Note reserves for the bulk of existence.

100 years is ALL your mind can grasp and enjoy? You ARE a pitiable human, but highly understandable. :} (Romans 3:10,23; Romans 6:23) You WILL have your wages as long as you continue to refuse the GIFT offered to you.
  • pink ba... FleeWRA... 2010/06/16 23:39:14 (edited)
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    No.

Everything you said was pretty much just wrong. I'm not easily impressed, in fact, far from it. I wouldn't have achieved all that I have in my life if I was easily impressed. I am not easily satisfied either and once again, I would not have achieved all that I have if I were.

I am aware of that thumbnail sketch of the spectrum of reality. You, as a christian who obviously does not believe in evolution, probably only believes that the world is about 4000 years old. You do not have the ability to grasp the concept of time and space if you do.

It is people like you, who rejoice in the ability to force religion on others, who would have been responsible for the middle ages catholic church which is single handedly responsible for slowing down the development of mankind for 2000 years.

And if you don't like evolution, then I suggest you don't use modern medicine. If you do, you are a hypocrite.
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/17 02:14:33 (edited)
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    The way that you appear to be defining the word, "Impressed," demonstrates how woefully impotent is your ability to be impressed in the heart of a GOD-Created man. (Genesis 1:1; John 1:1)

If your ability to be impressed is connected to anything in the created cosmos, then your ability to be impressed is way too small.

For your information, I despise the Middle-Ages catholic church, since it is responsible to the martyrdom of so many of my brethren in Christ. I am ALWAYS insulted by anyone who infers that the catholic church is even slightly relevant to the meaning of be Christian.

The catholic church has so consistently SLANDERED the Name Jesus of Nazareth, The ONLY Christ, that I have ONLY contempt for anyone who allegeds the catholic church to be Christian.

The catholic church is the Great Whore of the Book of the Revelation! :/
  • pink ba... FleeWRA... 2010/06/17 03:01:25
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    I wonder how much you have researched of physics and evolution if you call the cosmos small. The entire concept of the universe, after the big bang, is that it is ever expanding and that there are an infinite number of parallel universes adjoining to ours. I mean, that's just basic knowledge of the big bang.

Well, I think we can agree with that. On a related note, my friends just came back from Sicily where the Catholic Church is still running supreme. They showed me a picture of a church that was lined with gold. Actually lined with gold! I can't help but think of how many poor peasants gave up their money to build that atrocity.
    church lined gold lined gold poor peasants money build atrocity

But whether you like it or not, it is related to Christianity. You can not deny that. It may defile the name but it is related.
  • FREED S... pink ba... 2010/06/17 10:33:59
    FREED Speaks Up
    +1
    The name on a church building is immaterial. It's the Name that is written on the heart of each man that matters. That Name must be Jesus.

Mankind does many evil things under many differing names including Christianity but it doesn't mean they belong to, or follow Christ.

Christ walked on earth as a peasant who had all his needs met. He didn't nor does He advocate a gold lined church. Rather He said, feed the hungry; give to those who ask; clothe the naked ... When a "church or group of people in the name of "religion"" do other than what Christ spoke and did, they aren't of Him.

It would appear as I read briefly some of your comments that you aren't nor wish to be one who follows Christ. So be it. The choice is yours. My hope is that you would at least understand the difference of what is "related to Christianity" and what is related to Jesus Christ. One is Religion the other is a lifestyle of following the Son of God.
  • FleeWRA... FREED S... 2010/06/17 16:03:24
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +1
    Well said, FREED. :)
  • FREED S... FleeWRA... 2010/06/17 16:47:44
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/17 16:02:09
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    Your mind is focusing on the small creation, called the vast cosmos, since your mind cannot seem to comprehend that the vastness of Eternal Existence is so vast as to make the vast cosmos seem minuscule.

SLANDER is ALWAYS HEINOUS, since it pollutes the minds of the witless, (and sorry, but YOU are in that category as long as you live without Christ,) incapacitating their ability to discern TRUTH. (John 14:6)
  • pink ba... FleeWRA... 2010/06/17 21:44:00
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    You keep on insulting me. Why are you any better then I am? Acknowledging god doesn't make you a good person, you can still go to hell.
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/17 23:35:52
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    You "hear" insult. I am merely holding you accountable for the lies that you are presently believing.

...And YES! My goodness insures my DAMNATION. Jesus's GIFT of SALVATION insures my Eternity in Heaven in override. :)
  • pink ba... FleeWRA... 2010/06/18 08:23:34
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    I don't hear your insults, I'm reading them and if you are so easy to judge others, then I wouldn't say that you are the greatest example of a christian.
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/18 16:53:19
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    You don't have any insults to "hear" nor to read. Insults have NOT been posted at you. ALL hurtful feelings that you are interpreting as insults,...apparently,...are no doubt more accurately defined as the Conviction of The HOLY Spirit in which your only correct response is to admit that you are indeed a sinner, and to receive the GIFT of SALVATION that The LORD offers you.

It is not possible for you to receive SALVATION (that you do or do not admit) in any other way. :)

If you think that you can judge my heart by what my words mean as filtered through your own world view, then you have never understood character-assessment.

If you have never comprehended Christians who are strong in confrontation, honoring the Righteousness of The Thrice HOLY GOD, then your probably have never met a REAL Christian (or very few of the same.)

Since you don't claim to be a Christian, you would do well to question your ability to assess the status of a Christian.

Trying reading Matthew 4 as to the character of John, the Baptist. I am much closer to his character than the Christians that I seem bent on attributing likeness to me.

John, the Baptist, and Jesus HIMSELF as HE really was during Earthly sojourn, and in present PERSON, are the ones that I am desiring to emulate.

Never forget that an altar...

Never forget that an altar boy didn't get HIMSELF put on a cross. Never forget that an altar boy didn't endure 39 lashes of a cat-o-nine-tails, living to carry HIS own cross part of the way to Calvary.
    Never forget that nobody questions the empty tomb, and that no government has to date produced HIS Body to shut my mouth.

Any GOD-MAN Who could DO what Jesus definitely DID has any effeminate elements to HIM, but ONLY GENTLE STRENGTH. :)

Finally, Remember that there IS ONLY ONE GOD, and ONLY ONE GOD-MAN! :)
  • pink ba... FleeWRA... 2010/06/19 13:06:00
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    Woah, way to put the effort in.
  • FleeWRA... pink ba... 2010/06/20 00:30:15
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    The Gracious Sovereign LORD is the Reason that I am here, and can be as coherent as I can be. :)
  • FleeWRATH2Come! 2010/06/16 13:39:50
    Yes!
    FleeWRATH2Come!
    +2
    Of Course, otherwise why would I have had extra trouble posting this question, if the dark kingdom didn't want people to think about this issue.

The Problem of GOOD is a Herculean issue for atheists compared to the problem of evil for The LORD Jesus Christ. :)

Jesus tells us to expect evil in this present world, since this world is sinful.

Atheism has no moral authority to tell anybody to expect anything good nor evil before atheism has no answers. Atheism questions the validity of everything, both good and bad.

(Deuteronomy 32:39-40)
  • Ron–Bor... FleeWRA... 2010/06/16 19:16:56
    Ron–Born from Above
    +1
    Amen and Amen†
  • FleeWRA... Ron–Bor... 2010/06/16 19:33:39

2014/07/22 11:29:53