Do you believe Team Obama was running Guns in Benghazi?

KCurtis 2013/02/10 12:17:31
Piinetta's testimony absolved Obama from being involved in Benghazi. He clearly said that Obama was not engaged in a National Security incident. That being true is heinous enough. How do you feel to know that at an attack, an act of war the President of the United States was not "engaged." But I don't believe that to be true. I believe Obama was engaged. I believe Obama gave the Stand Down order not by defacto, but by acceptance. Why do I think that? Because it becomes clearer every day that there was something more sinister going on. I also believe Senator Rand Paul has discovered what it was. Gun Running to Jihadists in Syria and Lybia. It seems to be the most logical reason Obama a know narcissist would allow Americans to believe he did nothing to save Americans under attack.

I have to wonder what is going on with our Executive Branch who are intent on disarming Americans and arming Jihadists in the middle east. This is not going to end well.

• Dwight 2013/02/10 12:37:26
    Yes I believe Rand Paul is right, Team Obama was running guns in Benghazi
    Dwight
    +23
    I believe it. I believe that Team Obama was (is) doing something they don't want to get out.

Just a matter of time before "Benghazi Guns" will be found at mass murders.

gun running

+1
    I would not doubt it!
  • MsDianna 2013/02/24 00:23:50
    MsDianna
    +1
    yes I believe he was runnin guns
  • Civic Minded 2013/02/18 04:10:10
    Civic Minded
    +1
    This is why there is a coverup. Has anyone talked about the fact that the two military men, killed because they gave away their location by putting lasers on the munitions, had reason to believe US help was in the air to see the target? Otherwise, they would not have risked their lives in that way.
  • Ministerofblog 2013/02/13 05:55:42
    Ministerofblog
    +1
    Its getting to the point where anything and everything is possible for this corrupt administration to have done and continue to do. Not involved indeed, if that's true then he's an INCOMPITENT FOOL that doesn't deserve to be a commander of anything.

The real crazy thing in all this is how STUPID voters have been, we believed the falsehoods and misdirections from the sold out progressives in both parties and allowed these monsters to destroy our great country over decades. Its now time to turn the titanic around before we hit the FINAL ICEBERG!

oBAMAS tITANIC

oBAMAS tITANIC

oBAMAS tITANIC

oBAMAS tITANIC

BENGAZI Gun running
  • Dan 2013/02/12 14:05:22 (edited)
    Dan
    +3
    Absolutely he was running guns. Through Turkey into Syria to Syrian rebels. Ambassedor Stevens was over seeing it also and the Russians got Iran to send a hit team to take him out as a warning to the Lord and Savior. They do not want the Muslim Brotherhood so close to them. Barry has pissed the Russians off to no end with his antics in the Middle East. This keeps up and there will be war with them. We are already in a currency war and that Leeds to a trade war then a shooting war. Obama's foreign policy is a disaster.
  • phoenix... Dan 2013/02/12 18:41:06
    phoenix AFCL
    +5
    What do you expect when our foreign policy is being run by the likes of Valerie Jarrett.. who is Iranian born with a Communist father and Hillary's confidant and aide, Huma Abedin, a practicing Muslim whose father is some bigwheel in the Muslim Brotherhood?

Then throw in an American-hating President who has never met a radical, marxist pinko that he didn't love and who is best buds with Bill Ayers who spent most of his wasted youth trying to blow up and overthrow the US and you have a perfect storm of inept, ridiculous foreign policy decisions.
  • nobiggov 2013/02/12 08:32:52
    nobiggov
    +4
    I believe Obama is guilty of doing anything that would hurt America and/or our friends.
  • Gregaj7 2013/02/12 05:42:56
    +3
    Unless there is a fool-proof plan of accountability, we living vessels ought to focus on extracting ourselves out of this Luciferian system run by the international bankers.
  • mike j 2013/02/12 04:26:04
    mike j
    +2
    Well h**l if i know , but dont ask SH , ask the Prez . Ask him straight and to the face , record his answer , and then if he lies , he gets impeached . Problem is , no one will ask him with a camera in his face and ask a straight yes/no answer question , and if the question was asked Prez O will never give you a straight answer , so what we gonna do? Really ?
  • Denny 2013/02/12 04:09:07
    Denny
    +3
    Can't lie about something you know nothing about. so don't keep me informed. "I know nothing"
  • Civic M... Denny 2013/02/18 04:14:10
  • rk 2013/02/12 03:53:11
    rk
    +4
    Takes them from us and arms the Muslim Brotherhood? Humm
  • Charge 2013/02/12 01:18:48
    Charge
    +4
    Sure seems the annex was a covert operation.
  • phoenix AFCL 2013/02/12 00:49:41 (edited)
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    Here is what I read about Panetta's actions. Makes sense with what came out during the hearings and why BO beat a hasty retreat and didn't concern himself with Benghazi anymore. The UN had it all under control..lol.. yeah, right!! Do you still wonder that we have an anti-American traitor in the WH? Anything he can do to demean, diminish or debase this nation, he stands ready to do his best. So.. the UN, Jarrett and Bill Ayers are running things. It all makes crazy sense.

link... http://rense.com/general95/st...
    "THE GLOBAL-AFTERMATH for OBAMA"
    “The President might go to prison for what he’s done on this one” says Glen Beck of Libya and the BETRAYAL of the Navy SEALS along with the president’s own personal representative, who OBAMA deserted in the face of the enemy, and in their hour of need.
    This “perfect storm” is presenting a perfect opportunity for Obama to cover his own ass, which has now been exposed. ‘The US Secretary of WAR (Panetta) no longer works for the USA: Panetta told congress in his own words ‘that he no longer listens to them or to us, because Leon Panetta now works for NATO & the UN’ - so PANETTA, should be included in this sellout of the President's representative inside Libya; who was murdered along with the SEALS on Sept. 11, 2012.
    So when PANETTA met ...&
    &

"THE GLOBAL-AFTERMATH for OBAMA"
    So when PANETTA met with Obama, (@ 5 pm) it was to give OBAMA his marching orders to REFUSE to ACT and NOT to save those who the UN & NATO had decided needed to be eliminated!
    IF USI had not been LYING to everyone about this, then none of this could have been a mystery, because it’s now clear who did what and why—on September 11, 2012. Thirteen government-documents now exist that prove the above case conclusively. It is up to the public to DEMAND the indictment of Panetta & Obama for TREASON BEFORE the impending supposed selection in November.

Watch the entire 17 minutes and 41 second video and then DEMAND what you believe has to be done about this clear cut case of political assassination, murder and treason. (3)

Read the footnotes to grasp the impact of what’s being said. Much of this is critically important, as a great deal of new material comes together, thru these sites, to clearly show what is happening in so many different areas worldwide—and Israel has never been worth this!

kirwanstudios@sbcglobal.net
  • phoenix... phoenix... 2013/02/12 00:51:56
    phoenix AFCL
    +2

kirwanstudios@sbcglobal.net
  • phoenix... phoenix... 2013/02/12 01:05:48
  • Erin 2013/02/11 23:09:10 (edited)
    Erin
    +4
    Nothing about this president surprises me anymore.
  • KG 2013/02/11 22:59:25
    KG
    +4
    and Mexico, Syria, and Egypt.
  • phoenix... KG 2013/02/12 01:36:47
    phoenix AFCL
    +1
    hmmmm... speaking of gun control... LOL
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2013/02/11 22:36:09
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    +4
    Not a doubt in my mind.
  • Hamilton 2013/02/11 22:28:59
    Hamilton
    +3
    Not totally convinced, but VERY plausible.
  • Xerxes 2013/02/11 20:20:34
  • thnk4yrslf 2013/02/11 20:03:09
    No President Obama would never do that
    thnk4yrslf
    Just like George Bush would never invade a country without Weapons of Mass Destruction!
  • Fred R. 2013/02/11 19:46:00 (edited)
  • brennen 2013/02/11 19:17:43
    No President Obama would never do that
    brennen
    No never
  • dru dixon 2013/02/11 18:41:02
    No President Obama would never do that
    dru dixon
    And the smoulder keeps on until there are flames!
  • Jere 2013/02/11 18:06:25
    Jere
    +4
    Absofreakinglutely
  • Helene 2013/02/11 17:23:22
    Helene
    +5
    I knew that before the election but the propaganda machine hides the facts.
  • evangel... Helene 2013/02/11 18:38:00
  • evangel... evangel... 2013/02/11 19:24:36
  • MissAshley evangel... 2013/02/11 20:01:27
    MissAshley
    +4
    I have nothing good to say about him, so I guess I will leave it at that.
  • reaper MissAshley 2013/02/11 21:58:16
    reaper
    +1
    to bad the quote EV is using is in fact an edit of what obama really said in his book. poor guy can't stop lying.
  • KCurtis reaper 2013/02/11 22:28:11
    KCurtis
    page 261 basically that is what he said paraphrased.
  • reaper KCurtis 2013/02/11 23:09:11
    reaper
    i know what it says, and the reasoning behind it, and i agree that we don't need that kind of mess to happen again with anyone.
  • Ol'Dave 2013/02/11 17:20:18
    Ol'Dave
    +4
    With his HISTORY OF BAD DECISIONS I think it is probable he was running guns to PROFESSED anti-AL QAEDA organizations and/or to the Muslim Brotherhood in Lybia.
  • TheNightFly 2013/02/11 17:00:25
    TheNightFly
    +1
    And I could care less. Those ignorant primitives who attacked the US embassy and murdered American civilians deserve all the guns and ammo they want, as well as their enemies, so they can kill each other off.
  • 4570GOVT 2013/02/11 16:52:14
    No President Obama would never do that
    4570GOVT
    +3
    ............. LMAO ! - and he didn't sell 2500 + Weapons To Mexican Drug Cartels either .
    Would you like to buy a Bridge too ?
  • Wayne 2013/02/11 16:02:30
    Wayne
    +6
    What are they hiding from America this time? The MSM is part of the cover up, they should be ashamed of their inability to report the news factually instead of telling stories.
  • phoenix... Wayne 2013/02/12 00:56:19
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    The MSM is the lapdog of the radical, leftist pinkos. Sit, boy.. goo' boy... now speak, boy.. goo' boy... now shake .. goo' boy...
  • Wayne phoenix... 2013/02/12 02:18:09
    Wayne
    +2
    Yes they are! :) Pretty sick media bias to the degree of total corruption.

2014/11/28 13:26:52