Do you believe OBAMA is going to win the Presidential debates?

Mopvyzo 2012/09/23 02:35:00
Obama Victory

• The Lib Hater 2012/09/23 03:14:04
    Other opinion
    The Lib Hater
    +68
    I hope Mitt uses GM as an example in regards to the economy, starting with that line of crap about 0bama, and how he saved GM. That will be my topic here. This 0bama along with his freaky supporters really do think he saved GM. I just learned that the government purchased 1500 GM Volts and gave them to the Pentagon at the taxpayers expense. So the working American is making a car payment on a car they don't even own. I guess this is what's called moving forward with the bringing down the middle class. Yet, with all this LIB talk that GM has come roaring back, and it's the number one auto manufacture, yet it won't sell the government shares. Any of you libs out there want to tell us why? I'll tell ya why. It's called the Greening up of General Motors, and it has become an expensive joke from what's called, a looney left wing ideological entity. No company on this earth had more green energy patents in 2010 then GM. They are investing in solar panel companies, in wind turbine companies which has proven to be stupid investments over, and over again. Now, what does that have to do with building cars that people want to buy, Libs? If that's not enough failure, hang on, here comes the perfect liberal remedy, well, till election day that is, 90 plus % of the car loans they make are o...
    I hope Mitt uses GM as an example in regards to the economy, starting with that line of crap about 0bama, and how he saved GM. That will be my topic here. This 0bama along with his freaky supporters really do think he saved GM. I just learned that the government purchased 1500 GM Volts and gave them to the Pentagon at the taxpayers expense. So the working American is making a car payment on a car they don't even own. I guess this is what's called moving forward with the bringing down the middle class. Yet, with all this LIB talk that GM has come roaring back, and it's the number one auto manufacture, yet it won't sell the government shares. Any of you libs out there want to tell us why? I'll tell ya why. It's called the Greening up of General Motors, and it has become an expensive joke from what's called, a looney left wing ideological entity. No company on this earth had more green energy patents in 2010 then GM. They are investing in solar panel companies, in wind turbine companies which has proven to be stupid investments over, and over again. Now, what does that have to do with building cars that people want to buy, Libs? If that's not enough failure, hang on, here comes the perfect liberal remedy, well, till election day that is, 90 plus % of the car loans they make are of the Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae red line variety. Meaning they won't be paid back the same way that Freddie and Fannie weren't paid back which led to the Global Meltdown. Now I want all you Libs that know how to use, and have, a calculator brush the dust off it, seeing you never use it, and let's start with the 500 million shares of stock, which is what the taxpayers own now. To break even on those shares we would have to sell them at $54.00 per share. Seeing they are only worth $22.00, how much has the American Tax Payer lost? Anyone who reports that GM is heading in the right direction is a liar. Anyone that listens to them, and agrees, is a moron.

• auxarc jerry 2012/09/25 18:49:02
    auxarc
    jerry,
    Do you get to pick the color, pink or yellow, for your lemonade stand?
  • jerry auxarc 2012/09/25 19:28:55
    jerry
    I knew you could not defend your paper thin b.s.

p.s. 32 years in management, and unlike you, it isn't in kool-aid distribution

kool aid
  • auxarc jerry 2012/09/25 20:06:12
    auxarc
    A special justice department investigation "defended the US position" on Fast & Furious. I didn't have to.
  • jerry auxarc 2012/09/25 21:26:25
    jerry
    justice department?....like DOJ?...like the agency HOLDER RUNS?

Even my five year old understands if you are in charge of saying whether you are guilty or innocent...you are going to say you are innocent.

I got the impression you were older than 5, but maybe not.
  • auxarc jerry 2012/09/25 22:42:07
    auxarc
    jerry,
    Holder has been exonerated. Get over it. Start worrying about the Halliburton Defense and Oil Drilling contracts in Iraq that caused 4,700 Americans their lives.
  • David 2012/09/24 15:53:36
    Pres Obama will make Romney look pitiful and pathetic.
    David
    +5
    Is it possible to make him look more pitiful and pathetic than he does already!
  • ALofRI 2012/09/24 15:37:20
    Other opinion
    ALofRI
    +3
    Romney has proven to be a good debater, so I don't see anything pitiful or pathetic. I doubt VERY much that he can go through three debates without reversing everything he's already reversed in reversal.
  • sbtbill ALofRI 2012/09/24 17:48:20
    sbtbill
    +2
    Did Romney really look that good in the Republican debates or was he just smart enough to keep his mouth shut. Course there was that offered $10,000 bet.
  • ALofRI sbtbill 2012/09/25 00:00:21
    ALofRI
    He was in debates with Ted Kennedy and did quite well. 'Course....he LIED a lot, flip flopped, reversed, was for it afore he was agin it...etc.etc.
  • Thom Payne 2012/09/24 15:36:54
    Other opinion
    Thom Payne
    +6
    Romney makes Romney look pitiful and pathetic. All the President has to do is get out of the way.
  • Angus 2012/09/24 15:05:49 (edited)
    Angus
    +4
    Obama is useless without the teleprompter. If he is really that smart he'll send the guy that programs it instead.
  • rightside Angus 2012/09/24 16:18:08 (edited)
    rightside
    +2
    so true!
    re electing obama like the titanic
  • Warren rightside 2012/09/24 18:11:37
    Warren
    +1
    This is Romney abandoning his original positions on Abortion and Medicare... Ryan is still onboard, screaming "Thanks for your support, Mitt!"
  • rightside Warren 2012/09/24 19:29:09
  • sbtbill Angus 2012/09/24 17:49:02
    sbtbill
    I think you'll find your wrong.
  • Angus sbtbill 2012/09/24 20:15:37
    Angus
    +1
    It should be "You're wrong"......................
  • Rocky R... sbtbill 2012/09/24 21:52:01 (edited)
  • Contarded Guru Chickenhawk 2012/09/24 14:07:58
  • Rocky Raccoon 2012/09/24 12:35:44
  • ALofRI Rocky R... 2012/09/24 15:42:37
    ALofRI
    +2
    R&R Inc. use teleprompters just as much as Obama. The only people who can't see that are those that are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Take it away from them....and bring on the "advisers" that try to tell us "what they REALLY said!" Or how they may have said it "artfully".
  • MsTlynn... ALofRI 2012/09/24 20:05:47
    MsTlynne #NoJusticeNoPeace
    +2
    They don't want to see that Romney uses a teleprompter too.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-5...
  • Rocky R... ALofRI 2012/09/24 21:50:16
  • ALofRI Rocky R... 2012/09/24 23:53:01
    ALofRI
    +1
    I don't know HOW anybody with only HALF a brain can support Obama. I thought it was only those of us with a FULL brain that would support him. All the "half brains" are against him! Here's a quote"

When true genius appears in this world, you may know him (her) by this sign. The dunces are all in confederacy against him! (Jonathan Swift) (Same thing happened to Galileo), Wake the heck up and JOIN the home team! The Americans!
  • Rocky R... ALofRI 2012/09/25 12:52:48
  • ALofRI Rocky R... 2012/09/25 14:12:02
    ALofRI
    No. I have voted Republican before. I still have my "I like Ike" button here in my desk, I voted for Bush 1 also, because he had little competition (in my mind) and he was talking down Reagan's failed policies. Today, however, there are few Republicans left, even fewer after this election and their time runs out. Hereafter, unless things change, I WILL be voting party lines because I believe the TEA Party can destroy America. If Romney wins I WILL look like that favorite RW poster of the lib with his head up his ass, but it wont BE up my ass, it'll .be kissing it goodbye!
  • Rocky R... ALofRI 2012/09/25 14:20:25
  • Comment... Rocky R... 2012/09/25 07:59:00 (edited)
    Commenting_one
    +1
    Half-a-brain, huh? We've been down that road and don't need a disaster just like it:

Romney and Bush
  • Rocky R... Comment... 2012/09/25 12:55:11
  • ALofRI Comment... 2012/09/25 14:12:59
    ALofRI
    +1
    Two peas in a pod!
  • Rocky R... ALofRI 2012/09/25 14:22:17
  • MsTlynn... Rocky R... 2012/09/24 20:04:46
    MsTlynne #NoJusticeNoPeace
    +2
    Romney uses them also, but he's still keeps his foot in his mouth. It doesn't matter who chooses the questions, it's about the answers. Willard just needs to choose which side of his mouth to speak from and stick to it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-5...
    But the man who seems to have bested Santorum and Gingrich in the race for the GOP presidential nomination doesn't see what's so wrong with using a TelePrompter. In a video leaked to Gawker.com by a disgruntled (and now fired) Fox News employee known as the "Fox Mole," the presumptive nominee is shown chatting with Sean Hannity before going on air. After producers inform Hannity there is a script for the segment - which Hannity will read off a "prompter" - the two men mock Mr. Obama for using a TelePrompter, with Hannity saying, "I think Obama sleeps with his."
    But the two then sing the praises of the device in keeping a candidate from saying something he might regret.
    "It does make some sense though" to use a teleprompter, Romney tells Hannity. "I do understand."
    He adds: "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out precisely the way you want to get the message out." Romney says he has used a TelePrompter "maybe five times" in the campaign. Romney in recent months has tended to use a telepro...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-5...
    He adds: "It keeps you from saying something you don't mean, you get the message out precisely the way you want to get the message out." Romney says he has used a TelePrompter "maybe five times" in the campaign. Romney in recent months has tended to use a teleprompter for most major speeches.
  • ALofRI MsTlynn... 2012/09/25 14:18:57
    ALofRI
    +1
    I was noticing just yesterday, he DOES speak out of the side of his mouth....the "right" side (pun intended). However, next week, as is his habit, he will probably flip flop to the left side, then back again, then back again....

Romney is the ONLY Presidential candidate I remember, who could debate HIMSELF......since he has held BOTH sides of every issue!
  • Hawkeye 2012/09/24 12:19:15
    Other opinion
    Hawkeye
    +2
    What will make the most difference here is how far the LEFT WING Moderaters are going to be allowed to CONTROL the Debates.. They run a risk,, however.. They will actually hurt their OWN cause if they act as they had in PAST Debates..
  • C:\DOS> 2012/09/24 11:50:18
    C:\DOS>
    Honestly I couldn't choose between "Undcided", "None of the above" or "Other opinion". WTH kind of options are those?

Frankly, I couldn't care less who wins. I watch the debates because I want to hear where the candidates stand on the issues. What does winning and losing have to do with that?
  • Hawkeye C:\DOS> 2012/09/24 12:13:27
    Hawkeye
    +2
    They are options INTENDED to split the votes of those who disagree with the author..

EVERYBODY who agrees with him gets ONE percentage tally while those that disagree are split among three..
  • El Prez 2012/09/24 10:37:10
    Other opinion
    El Prez
    +3
    He will make the truth look important and that will show Romney as the front man that he is for that whole bunch of fools that always get in when the Republicans win. Cut taxes for the rich, remove constraints and rules for big corporations, tax the middle class and move jobs to the cheapest market they can find. Hopefully, the majority will not fall for that crap again.
  • Angus El Prez 2012/09/24 15:08:22
    Angus
    +1
    Love your class warfare BS. Got anything with substance?
  • MsTlynn... Angus 2012/09/24 20:06:52
    MsTlynne #NoJusticeNoPeace
    +2
    Just because you call it class warfare doesn't mean it isn't happening, does it?
  • Angus MsTlynn... 2012/09/24 20:16:04
    Angus
    It's all Obama has to offer. PERIOD
  • MsTlynn... Angus 2012/09/24 20:26:18
    MsTlynne #NoJusticeNoPeace
    +1
    You don't even know what Willard has to offer. He won't tell you unless you vote for him.

2014/11/28 11:12:53