Do you believe OBAMA is going to win the Presidential debates?

Möpvytöϟ 2012/09/23 02:35:00
Obama Victory

• The Lib Hater 2012/09/23 03:14:04
    Other opinion
    The Lib Hater
    +68
    I hope Mitt uses GM as an example in regards to the economy, starting with that line of crap about 0bama, and how he saved GM. That will be my topic here. This 0bama along with his freaky supporters really do think he saved GM. I just learned that the government purchased 1500 GM Volts and gave them to the Pentagon at the taxpayers expense. So the working American is making a car payment on a car they don't even own. I guess this is what's called moving forward with the bringing down the middle class. Yet, with all this LIB talk that GM has come roaring back, and it's the number one auto manufacture, yet it won't sell the government shares. Any of you libs out there want to tell us why? I'll tell ya why. It's called the Greening up of General Motors, and it has become an expensive joke from what's called, a looney left wing ideological entity. No company on this earth had more green energy patents in 2010 then GM. They are investing in solar panel companies, in wind turbine companies which has proven to be stupid investments over, and over again. Now, what does that have to do with building cars that people want to buy, Libs? If that's not enough failure, hang on, here comes the perfect liberal remedy, well, till election day that is, 90 plus % of the car loans they make are o...
    I hope Mitt uses GM as an example in regards to the economy, starting with that line of crap about 0bama, and how he saved GM. That will be my topic here. This 0bama along with his freaky supporters really do think he saved GM. I just learned that the government purchased 1500 GM Volts and gave them to the Pentagon at the taxpayers expense. So the working American is making a car payment on a car they don't even own. I guess this is what's called moving forward with the bringing down the middle class. Yet, with all this LIB talk that GM has come roaring back, and it's the number one auto manufacture, yet it won't sell the government shares. Any of you libs out there want to tell us why? I'll tell ya why. It's called the Greening up of General Motors, and it has become an expensive joke from what's called, a looney left wing ideological entity. No company on this earth had more green energy patents in 2010 then GM. They are investing in solar panel companies, in wind turbine companies which has proven to be stupid investments over, and over again. Now, what does that have to do with building cars that people want to buy, Libs? If that's not enough failure, hang on, here comes the perfect liberal remedy, well, till election day that is, 90 plus % of the car loans they make are of the Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae red line variety. Meaning they won't be paid back the same way that Freddie and Fannie weren't paid back which led to the Global Meltdown. Now I want all you Libs that know how to use, and have, a calculator brush the dust off it, seeing you never use it, and let's start with the 500 million shares of stock, which is what the taxpayers own now. To break even on those shares we would have to sell them at $54.00 per share. Seeing they are only worth $22.00, how much has the American Tax Payer lost? Anyone who reports that GM is heading in the right direction is a liar. Anyone that listens to them, and agrees, is a moron.

• Drake 2012/10/01 02:29:39
  • crossboy56 Drake 2012/10/05 14:41:40
    crossboy56
    Mitt Romney use drugs to enhance his performance at the debates
  • Drake crossboy56 2012/10/05 18:34:40
  • crossboy56 2012/09/29 19:12:20
    Pres Obama will make Romney look pitiful and pathetic.
    crossboy56
    +1
    If President O'bama win, we all win
    Other opinion
    +1
    A time limit on long winded answers and no teleprompter will put Obama at a disadvantage from the beginning. Romney will make Obama look like the unqualified BSing failure he is.
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2012/09/27 14:42:55
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +1
    Obama is going to lose.

obama loser
  • America... Marlow ... 2012/09/30 00:47:24
    American☆Atheist
    I bet you said that last time.
  • Marlow ... America... 2012/09/30 00:48:43
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +1
    Four years ago? No I didn't.
  • America... Marlow ... 2012/09/30 00:51:15
    American☆Atheist
    Why not, obama is leading more now than in 08.
  • Marlow ... America... 2012/09/30 01:06:25
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    +1
    depends which polls you look at. We'll see what happens.
  • America... Marlow ... 2012/10/12 16:20:00
    American☆Atheist
    Yes, the real polls show he is winning.
  • Marlow ... America... 2012/10/12 16:50:45
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    We'll see, won't we. All I know I'm smiling.
  • America... Marlow ... 2012/10/13 00:49:08
    American☆Atheist
    I bet you said that last election.
  • Marlow ... America... 2012/10/13 04:17:36
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    No, I knew McCain was a loser from the beginning. Actually no matter who the republicans would have put up in 2008 would have lost. Country was tired of war and wanted a change.
  • belle 2012/09/27 13:41:59
    belle
    +2
    Obama is the one that will end up looking stupid and Romney really won't have to do much to make it happen.
  • matorresjr 2012/09/27 09:15:09
    matorresjr
    Foot in mouth...again! Without Ohio, he's a definite loser.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
  • joseph digristina 2012/09/27 00:28:54
  • Charlie~NBA 2012/09/26 23:01:11
    Charlie~NBA
    +1
    It will be a "Teachable" moment for Romney, Obama will have no competition in the debates Romney.
  • KG 2012/09/26 21:13:09
    Other opinion
    KG
    +2
    Obama and Biden are the better liars, they have had great practice these past four years. They have everyone so brainwashed its scary.
  • Geenie Nabottle 2012/09/26 19:43:04
    Geenie Nabottle
    +1
    No wait Romney is doing just fine on his own making himself look pitiful and pathetic!
  • SunnyOne 2012/09/26 19:21:11
    SunnyOne
    +2
    At this point, Romney would lose in a debate with an empty chair.
  • AlwaysThinkin 2012/09/26 17:27:41
    Other opinion
    AlwaysThinkin
    Both candidates are very articulate individuals. They have both shown that they tend to shy away from the "attack dog" mentality that would lend itself to the fireworks most want out of a debate. Romney could do a lot of good by making precise argument that not only link to the issues but link to voters as well. His biggest hurdle still remains that he cannot connect with ordinary people. Obama can use the incumbency to his advantage, but must avoid being to academic. I think that the expectation is already blown out of proportion so I'm sure it will be made out to be much more then what it is.
  • meme14 2012/09/26 16:50:13
    meme14
    +4
    I think Obama will pull way ahead after the debates
    obama
  • luisofsuburbia 2012/09/26 16:36:37 (edited)
    luisofsuburbia
    +2
    Obama-although a very humble and nice man, in my opinion he is a very intimidating debater. I feel sorry for Romney.
  • Mog of War 2012/09/26 14:33:50
    Other opinion
    Mog of War
    +1
    I'm not making any guesses as to who will win. Romney has already lost my vote, and nothing he says is going to get it, but Obama don't really stand that good a chance at getting it either.
  • The Pale Man 2012/09/26 11:39:22
    Other opinion
    The Pale Man
    Gary Johnson would win if he wasn't illegally kept out of the debates.
  • Eh Politico 2012/09/26 09:30:25
    Eh Politico
    +2
    I cannot wait for those debates. For a political junkie, they are better than Christmas, New Years and the Stanley Cup Finals.(at least in canada speak. if you're american, replace the stf with thanksgiving or independence day or the superbowl or something).
  • USMC 2012/09/26 08:55:14 (edited)
    USMC
    i did not like the way the qustion was put

so i going to say obama is go to do great and talk about the nation today and the furture not

talk about the past like romney and his all they do is talk about the history we some one that talks about the now
  • lisa 2012/09/26 08:44:02
    Other opinion
    lisa
    +3
    Although Obama talks a good game, he's cluesless on how to run a nation and I think he's going to bomb big time in the debate.
  • 4570GOVT lisa 2012/09/26 15:28:00 (edited)
    4570GOVT
    +1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ COPY & PASTE ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a History lesson. I am posting it to all regardless of party . It is history and nothing can change it.

The day the Democrats took over was NOT January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007, the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
    January 3rd, 2007, the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:
    The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
    The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
    The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
    George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB CREATION!

Remember that day...
    January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
    The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
    BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
    THANK YOU DEMOCRATS (especially Barney ) for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6% Unemployment...to this C...
    &

&&

&

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
    The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

Remember that day...
    BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
    THANK YOU DEMOCRATS (especially Barney ) for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6% Unemployment...to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!
    (BTW: Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie -starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy). Barney blocked it and called it a "Chicken Little Philosophy" (and the sky did fall!)
    And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
    And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
    OBAMA and the Democrat Congress, especially BARNEY!!!!

So when someone tries to blame Bush...
    REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
    Bush may have been in the car but the Democrats were in charge of the gas pedal and steering wheel they were driving the economy into the ditch.
    Budgets do not come from the White House.. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.
    Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budget.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009. Let's remember what the deficits looked like during that period:
    If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.
    In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is "I inherited a deficit that I voted for,
    and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th."
  • JULIE 4570GOVT 2012/09/27 00:40:45
    JULIE
    +2
    So I guess the republican congress is responsible for everything now!
  • lisa 4570GOVT 2012/09/28 08:47:58
    lisa
    +1
    Thank you for the information. Although I doubt the Obama supporters will take the time to read it or even consider it. Obama's supporters have a blind lust for him and only him so they tend to believe only what the media tells them and the lies from their chosen one.
  • 4570GOVT lisa 2012/09/28 14:05:31
    4570GOVT
    Obama Supporters Are What The Communists Call " USEFUL IDIOTS " .

They Never Question The " Propaganda " Coming From The Propaganda Arm Of The NEW DEMOCRAT / SOCIALIST PARTY .......... The M.S.M. !
    " They " Are Being Duped , And Either Don't Know It - OR - Don't Care ( Being Content In Their Denial ) .
  • JULIE 4570GOVT 2012/09/30 13:43:30
    JULIE
    When you start calling your fellow Americans communists @ useful idiots, you can no longer call your self an American!
  • whitecollar 2012/09/26 04:50:49 (edited)
    Other opinion
    whitecollar
    +2
    I'm sure Obama is an excellent debater, but the election will be close, due to the voter suppression laws in some states. I am optimistic about the outcome; but, know we have our work cut out for us. We need to work hard to get everyone registered, and to the polls.
  • JP whiteco... 2012/09/26 16:57:48
    JP
    The only voter suppression we have is allowing my valid vote to be canceled out by and invalid vote.
  • Scrappyang JP 2012/09/27 22:54:16
    Scrappyang
    Must not be doing much suppression in MN as they are in other states. Many valid voters are being cut from the lists here and never had a chance to contest it. Plus the redistricting is ridiculous! They have taken little chunks from one area to make another district so the R's have the advantage. Just like the R's tried to prove voter fraud, but found very, very little!!
  • JP Scrappyang 2012/09/28 13:19:44
    JP
    Then why fear voter Id? Do you think that those you claim are being targeted are too stupid to get an Id or that those that get free food, free healthcare and free housing wouldn't be provided a free Id?
  • Scrappyang JP 2012/09/28 22:49:35
    Scrappyang
    We have had voter ID required for a long time now. i do not fear it and that was a huge error in comment that you made not knowing me or who or what i support and believe!
  • JP Scrappyang 2012/09/29 14:37:44
    JP
    ""but the election will be close, due to the voter suppression laws in some states."

What did I misunderstand?

2014/09/02 19:45:14