Do you believe in Spanking on the Bare Bottom as Discipline?

Abel Lewis 2010/12/28 03:23:56
Related Topics: A
Yes I believe in Spanking on the Bare Bottom as Discipline. There is nothing wrong with it. It's just Discipline.
No. That is Child Abuse! I don't believe in that.

I do. But it depends on what the Child did. Spanking on the Bare Bottom is Discipline to me.

• Truth Hurts 2012/06/08 04:19:07
    Yes I believe in Spanking on the Bare Bottom as Discipline. There is nothing ...
    Truth Hurts
    +5
    I was spanked. Never bare bottomed. But I think that in some cases I should have. It's not abuseas long as you don't leave marks aside from redness that goes away in an hour or two.

• allen saunders 2014/06/01 18:19:40
    allen saunders
    What you call discipline is abuse violence and what shoulf be an illegal assault you call it discipline to take the reality out of your actions nto get away with it in all minds including your own and your childrens
  • Stephen 2013/10/19 18:00:24
    Stephen
    No. It's wrong
  • jamie.123 2013/06/03 13:52:03
    jamie.123
    Yes i do. I spank my sons with the wooden spoon. They are 12 and 15 and it works. It doesn't have to be on the bare butt, i guess the thing that you get pulled over the lap of your mother is humiliating too and the pain factor increases by the spoon. They try to avoif it and behave so it works. Why stop it when it works?
  • amy 2012/08/02 18:25:26
  • Abel Lewis amy 2012/08/22 01:32:59
    Abel Lewis
    AMEN!
  • Rennie ... amy 2013/03/23 16:13:20
    Rennie Gade
    +1
    I agree wholeheartedly, Amy. When you talk about the degree of pain, smacks on the bare bum are bound to have a sharper sting to them. But the point is, you can see what you're doing as you're doing it, meaning that your child's bottom can be spanked not only soundly but safely. Plus, there's that distinctive impression made as pants are taken down. Even before there's been a single smack, the punishment has begun.
  • Rennie ... amy 2013/03/24 01:07:47
    Rennie Gade
    Something I missed commenting on, Amy, was where you said "I think probably we do it on the bare bum because we always did when I was little and we just carried on." That makes perfect sense to me! If the practice has always been to spank this or that pre-teen on the bare bottom, so be it. In fact, the older the child, the greater the need to impress on them that they aren't yet the boss of anyone. Pants down, over the knee - case closed.
  • allen s... amy 2014/04/12 20:27:36
    allen saunders
    Everyone child abuser pretends spanking is not violence there is nothing else it could be if it's so effective why do people replete the spanking so often there is also the unsalted about people like doing it which is fine when consenting adults are involved not underage people yes people not oroperty
  • Truth Hurts 2012/06/08 04:19:07
    Truth Hurts
    +5
  • allen s... Truth H... 2014/07/19 04:54:57
    allen saunders
    There is no safe violence why did most if you even become parents i would you woukd try to be kind firm a bond and enjoy each others company those things seem to gave oast you by
  • stephenie 2012/02/17 23:25:18
    stephenie
    My father would pull down my jeans to my ankles, then scold me, then he would bare my bottom and throw me over his knee and spank me really hard. He wouldn't care who was watching or who was hearing it. He would do it on our back porch or the family living room. He would then make me stand in the corner with my bottom on display for however long neccessary. I was not abused, I knew the consequences and I made sure to avoid the spankings at all costs.
  • Abel Lewis stephenie 2012/04/03 21:10:14
    Abel Lewis
    Wow. I bet you was crying and rubbing your butt after that hard spanking.
  • stephenie Abel Lewis 2012/04/18 07:37:18
    stephenie
    Crying-tried not to. Rubbing-I wasn't allowed.
  • Abel Lewis stephenie 2012/04/23 21:46:21
    Abel Lewis
    Did you get spanked with paddles and belts?
  • stephenie Abel Lewis 2012/04/24 05:35:55
    stephenie
    yes I did. For a while though, my father would wear out a wooden spoon though.
  • Abel Lewis stephenie 2012/04/26 01:54:27
    Abel Lewis
    Wow.
  • Abel Lewis Abel Lewis 2012/07/11 01:01:39
    Abel Lewis
    Are you a man or a girl?
  • Amanda 2011/11/02 22:00:03
    Amanda
    +1
    i'm 14 and i got one the otherrr day from my grandma, my parents went out of town so i had to stay with her, she told me to be home by 10 and i walked in by 11:30. her growing up in the 1950's didnt care what it was like today....my bare butt sure did meet her paddle with holes..
  • Abel Lewis Amanda 2012/04/23 21:48:34
    Abel Lewis
    Amanda I want to know were you crying and rubbing your bare butt after that spanking?

And how much crying did you do? And how much moving around did that paddle make you do?
  • fingers 2011/10/17 00:04:34
    fingers
    I have always been spanked on the bare it hurts like hell and is very humiliating. The humiliation was a punishment in it's self
  • Abel Lewis fingers 2011/11/30 15:53:51
    Abel Lewis
    You need to respect your parents and you won't get a whooping.
  • MarkWeb 2011/09/22 05:54:02
    MarkWeb
    I spank my son, but its never on his bare butt. I spank him in his white briefs. They don't offer his butt much protection, but they give him some modesty. It works well for us. He's pretty embarrassed about being spanked in his undies, so he behaves most of the time.
  • Sayer Stewart 2011/08/22 19:40:15
    Sayer Stewart
    +2
    I am against any kind of spanking in the first place, and spanking on a bare bottom should be considered sexual assault.
  • Abel Lewis Sayer S... 2012/04/23 21:50:12
    Abel Lewis
    There is nothing sexual about spanking a child. It's just discipline.
  • BunStinger 2011/06/07 16:49:12
    BunStinger
    I selected "undecided" because I don't believe in spanking kids.

In my estimation, bare bottom spanking should only be regarded as an appropriate response when exercised upon grown women of questionable virtue.

It's good fun too .

[...]
  • Hamilton 2011/04/26 17:09:55
    Hamilton
    Yes, but I believe that this question is really an excuse to put a sexy spanking picture online.
  • Darryl 2011/04/19 15:47:53
    Darryl
    +3
    The only way to punish children and the way to make sure it only happens once if there smart as it hurt as i know{my auntie was a gold medalist in the punishment}
  • jgh57 2011/04/14 19:26:57
    jgh57
    +1
    I spanked my kids but never on the bare. However I don't think it's abusive. My Aunt used a paddle on my bare bottom and it was very effective in teaching me when something was wrong or right. It didn't take but one time. I thought my little butt was on fire.
  • Sam Sam Nightmare Man 2011/02/25 03:14:13
    Sam Sam Nightmare Man
  • williemg 2011/01/26 20:50:40
    williemg
    +3
    Yes, I believe it is a very effective way to punishment and discipline. It brings shame and embarrassment into the scenario as well as pain. As a boy it would have been shameful for me to have to lower my pants and be spanked by my mother, an aunt or an older sister. Of course, dad's strap would also be very painful if done bare.
  • AndrewMarkham 2011/01/17 09:29:38
    AndrewMarkham
    +4
    I was spanked a lot growing up, always on the bare bottom. I believe it's up to individual families to decide how to discipline their kids, that includes spanking. It's certainly not the role of the state to dictate how we do it. Personally I don't spank my kids and never will. When I was married my wife did all that. Ouch.
  • Bill S AndrewM... 2011/02/12 07:57:37
    Bill S
    opposite for me when i was married I had to do all the spanking
  • Denny 2011/01/08 20:32:41
    Denny
    +3
    That's how I was spanked. I don't see what the issue is with a parent seeing his or her own child's bottom. Haven't they seen it often enough as it is?
  • Abel Lewis Denny 2011/01/10 02:19:12
    Abel Lewis
    Thank you. It's Discipline.
  • callmesam 2011/01/04 23:33:59
    callmesam
    +1
    I guess I left my comments where you visited me on my blog, Abel.

guess comments visited blog abel have a great week
  • 16 2010/12/30 08:40:57
    16
    +5
    Well,I'm a teen, so I haven't done that yet. Anyway,it doesn't really hurt when you get spanked with clothes,but by God when you go bare bottom it hurts and you don't want that feeling again.
  • Abel Lewis 16 2010/12/30 19:59:48
    Abel Lewis
    +1
    AMEN! Once you get Spanked on the Bare Bottom. It's hurts too much.
  • Maria Abel Lewis 2011/03/29 18:16:03
    Maria
    If you like spanking so much there are places you can go to have that done.
  • Tripper 2010/12/28 22:49:29
    Tripper
    +4
    Yes. That is how my mom spanked me when I was a kid. She took down mhy pants, put me across her lap and spanked my bare hiney with the hairbrush.

I hated it when she did that. But looking back, she did it because it was for my own good and that she loved me.

Thanks Mom!
  • gary-da fuz 2010/12/28 18:34:01
    gary-da fuz
    +3
    Yes,um

2014/09/18 05:39:09