Do you believe in creationism, evolution, or a combination of both?

Nameless 2012/04/14 06:54:56
Related Topics: Evolution, Creationism

• Alex Nameless 2012/04/21 08:03:36 (edited)
    Alex
    Each individual's definition of "proof" is subjective.
  • Nameless Alex 2012/04/21 16:32:00
    Nameless
    Only if you are a Zen Buddhist.
  • Ben 10-... Alex 2012/04/21 16:21:33
    Ben 10- P.H.A.E.T
    +1
    I remember thinking like that. I grew up in a strict conservative christian houshold. I saw great flaws in Christianity once I began thinking for myself. I would not say I'm an athiest but maybe agnostic. Think about it this way. Every religion thinks they are the richious one. Muslims go through life 100% sure they are right just like Christians like yourself. There are Hindus who believe in many gods and have no doubt in their mind. How are we to know whos right? If you or me were born Hindu I'm sure we would be completely 100% hindu and would think that all other religions are wrong.
  • Alex Ben 10-... 2012/04/21 21:04:16
    Alex
    "How are we to know whos right?"

You think for yourself based on what is presently here on this earth. We all end up in the same path, in the end, so if you don't know what to think, that will be resolved eventually.
  • Ben 10-... Alex 2012/04/22 05:58:25
    Ben 10- P.H.A.E.T
    +1
    Perhaps. I'm not saying I know that there is no god. In fact there is some part of me that still does but I don't know for a fact.
  • Nameless Alex 2012/04/20 04:51:27
    Nameless
    +1
    Proving a negative is that you cannot prove it. It's one of the rules of science - and philosophy.
  • TuringsChild 2012/04/16 01:55:19
    Combination of Creation and Evolution
    TuringsChild
    +1
    God created the Universe. He did so using tools. We call those tools physics and evolution. God made Man in His Image. is it really surprising that we too are tool makers/users?
  • DoxieDad 2012/04/16 00:55:43
    Evolution
    DoxieDad
    +4
    Creation is a load of crap! Humans still do the same stupid things they did thousands of years ago. (Yes I am plagiarizing the idiot above and you can blow it out your bottom) Since story book believers can not explain the obvious so they make up stories to cover their ass. In the years before Jesus existed they absolutely believed that the Sun was pulled across the sky in a chariot, it made sense to a bunch humans who went no further the ten miles away from where they were born. Lets not prove anything to the story book believers with facts and evidence for we would not want to confuse them. Just to correct a misnomer still preached be the thumper crowd. Man did not evolve from a monkey. Monkeys, Apes and Humans all have a common ancestor that each has evolved from over millions of years of evolution. But since the earth is only about seven thousand years old that could never have happened.
  • M.C 2012/04/16 00:51:08
    Evolution
    M.C
    +6
    the one with proof and evidence.
  • Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ 2012/04/16 00:40:19
    Evolution
    Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ
    +7
    Seriously people?
  • Leah 2012/04/16 00:28:59
    Evolution
    Leah
    +5
    Though I believe in the existence of God.
  • JJ Rage 2012/04/16 00:26:11
    Combination of Creation and Evolution
    JJ Rage
    +2
    I believe in Druidism so both in various ways.

http://books.google.com/books...
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/04/16 00:12:36
    Combination of Creation and Evolution
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +3
    Just because Creationism is harder to prove doesn't mean it's completely false.
  • socokid 2012/04/16 00:09:03
    Evolution
    socokid
    +9
    Of course.
  • tweet_tweet 2012/04/15 23:52:11
    Evolution
    tweet_tweet
    +3
    I make no claims to know how or why the universe is here though or how/why carbon exists. I think evolution just explains how living things have developed. Emphasis on the words "I think."
  • Katfish 2012/04/15 22:19:29
    Evolution
    Katfish
    +4
    The telephone game is not reliable.
  • stevmackey 2012/04/15 19:38:23
    Creation
    stevmackey
    +1
    Some people give good reason to think we came from monkeys, but if that were true, we would still have a brain that couldn't figure out how to get on SodaHead.No Al Gore is not a monkey he just acts like one.
  • Gregaj7 2012/04/15 19:14:00
    Creation
    Science has already proven, by the study of the human skin-cell, that it was designed, thus a Creator.
  • tweet_t... Gregaj7 2012/04/16 00:00:27
    tweet_tweet
    +3
    Science can never actually prove anything. The scientific method can only provide evidence one way or the other...just saying. That being said, I respect your beliefs.
  • john ri... tweet_t... 2012/04/16 00:50:23
    john richardson
    +2
    Well said very true and I thank u for that
  • tweet_t... john ri... 2012/04/16 00:51:26
    tweet_tweet
    +1
    thank you :)
  • Scott ヶ... Gregaj7 2012/04/16 00:41:01
    Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ
    +1
    ...WTF kind of pseudo science is this?
  • Gregaj7 Scott ヶ... 2012/04/16 04:25:51
    The kind of science that you won't accept as fact, due to perspective issues.
  • Scott ヶ... Gregaj7 2012/04/16 10:40:10
    Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ
    +2
    Going out with a formulated premise, and trying to find evidence to support that premise. Is not science. That is perverting science.

If it was already proven there is a creator, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Exactly how does the human skin-cell prove a creator? And specifically prove your god, over all the others?
  • Gregaj7 Scott ヶ... 2012/04/16 16:34:37
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2012/04/15 17:44:47
    Creation
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +1
    Creation and Creationism are not the same thing.

I believe God created the first animals and Man in their mature forms and I do not believe that one kind of creature evolved from another kind.
  • john ri... Dave Sa... 2012/04/15 18:50:45
    john richardson
    Dave ur in good company, Einstine believed in a creator tho the evolutionist will call him an idiot also cause we all know he was not intelligent lol
  • Nameless john ri... 2012/04/15 23:29:16
    Nameless
    +2
    It appears that Einstein may have been incorrect about the Theory of Relativity. He was intelligent, though not infallible.
  • john ri... Nameless 2012/04/16 00:47:53
    john richardson
    +1
    The same can be said about them all even the ones who profess evolution but about Einstein the Hubble has proved him to be correct on most subjects concerning the universe,there was times when he relied on others calculations when they were wrong he was wrong also, no he wasn't perfect but who is right everytime? But he was right more than wrong.
  • Nameless john ri... 2012/04/16 01:19:01
    Nameless
    As M.C. said...
  • M.C john ri... 2012/04/16 01:15:07
    M.C
    +3
    sorry but Einstein was an atheist, and accepted evolution.
  • john ri... M.C 2012/04/16 01:32:21
    john richardson
    +1
    Einstein didn't believe in a personal god though he wrote articles like did God play dice with the universe which he scoffed probabilitys he was not a Christian yet through his equations he saw a creator, he did more than once acknowledge his belief in a God
  • M.C john ri... 2012/04/16 01:41:57 (edited)
    M.C
    +2
    einstien atheist quotes einstien atheist quotes the word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. no interpretation no matter how subtle, for me, can change this Albert Einstein. i got more what do you have?
  • john ri... M.C 2012/04/16 02:41:40
    john richardson
    +1
    Explaining Einstein's understanding of God as the Universe / Reality

A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense, and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man. (Albert Einstein)

I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. (Albert Einstein, 1954)
  • john ri... M.C 2012/04/16 02:48:57
    john richardson
    +1
    We can do this all night and we won't get anywhere thank u at least voicing ur opinion in a civil manner without name calling
  • M.C john ri... 2012/04/16 03:02:56
    M.C
    +2
    im not like that, but his version of a god is not a magical being, he used the word in a different meaning than say, christians.
  • john ri... M.C 2012/04/16 04:34:07
    john richardson
    +1
    That's what I meant by he didn't believe in a personal god tho he didn't believe we were here just by a fluke from what I read what he considered god could have been the universe or whatever but he did believe was whatever made matter was something that that was conscious and made a uniform universe as he said did god play dice once again tho we have opposing opinion thank for being civil some guys get mad and call each other names
  • Scott ヶ... john ri... 2012/04/16 16:36:18
    Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ
    Einstein held no personnel god.
  • john richardson 2012/04/15 12:57:55
    Creation
    john richardson
    +1
    It's still called the evolutionary theory because there's no proof of a species that changed to another, the piltdown man was all evolutionists had but was later proved to be a fraud.there's plenty proof that creatures adapted but no species jump.I do find it funny evolutionists can't except mother eve but are ready to accept Lucy with no problem.If evolution were true why arent animals evolving now,some species are millions of years old but u don't see crocs or sharks flying airplanes instead they remain unchanged as a species,scientist have a hard time explaining the start of the universe, I find it hard to believe there was so much nothing in the universe it exploded into the known universe and these are the same people who laugh at the creationist,I wish that would happen in my wallet that so much nothing would like thebig bang then poof full of $100 dollar bills
  • Headhun... john ri... 2012/04/15 13:04:42
    Headhunter 13
    +4
    And it is still called the Theory of Gravity what to try a test? What about the Germ Theory of Disease?

2014/04/17 19:00:48