Do you believe in Aliens??? (Scary Pictures)

marybeth 2010/02/07 02:22:12
No, its not true!!!!! Nothing is out there its a load of bull!!!!
Yes, I know there is other life forms out there, Aliens are out there waiting to obduct us.
Look I dont really know, of coarse some stuff is fake, but maybe some IS real and there out there
Cuz ive been watching sum freaky things on youtube, n yes alot of it is obviously not real, but sum of it I really dont know n wiv the creepy alien music its pretty believable. Wat really gets me going is the fact that if they are real WERE NOT ALONE THERE IS ANOTHER LIFE FORM OUT THERE!!!!!!

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8sT0mxp5tE ...

• halfbreed 2012/11/23 17:21:02
    Look I dont really know, of coarse some stuff is fake, but maybe some IS real...
    halfbreed
    To believe that we are the only living beings in this vast universe does not seem very logical .or realistic.
  • Steve 2012/11/23 09:16:10
    Yes, I know there is other life forms out there, Aliens are out there waiting...
    Steve
    +1
    Perhaps they are ready to abduct us, but I think some are good and some are dangerous. I believe that the Andromedans are friendly. I'm very drawn to that Constellation.
    pic
  • sdragon966 2010/05/21 12:48:50
    sdragon966
    +2
    Aliens exist,you retards.Why would god make the universe only for us pathetic humans.There are billions of unexplored planets out there and one of them is bound to have life on it.How do you explain that people who were abducted took a lie test and they pass?Do they all get together and plan it out?Not possible.Aliens exist.They don't need water or air as we do.There structures are different.Aliens do exist.Area 51 has alien tech.I know aliens are real even if some retards don't.All you need to do is put together pieces of information as I did,and I'm just a kid.Scientist are too stupid to understand.I hope you do,as I did.
  • marybeth sdragon966 2011/02/03 07:21:05
    marybeth
    You are so right XD
  • Dark_orcherd_rain 2010/02/10 14:51:05
    Dark_orcherd_rain
    beliving is seeing
  • api 2010/02/07 18:58:13
    api
    I think Koran is truth I want to say in Qoran in many places that it teach people who live in ground and universe, so I think they are real
  • SirenAlyss 2010/02/07 15:15:26
    SirenAlyss
    Yes, what is so scary about this picture?
  • marybeth SirenAlyss 2010/02/08 00:31:21
    marybeth
    Well when I was little n saw the alien pics i had nightmares 4 ages so I was just warning 2 little kids not 2 look cuz I didnt want em 2 go through wat I went through!!! ^^
  • FUTURE BREEZE 2010/02/07 11:59:08
    FUTURE BREEZE
    The universe is a big entity... it would be arrogant to think that humans were the only life forms…

Area 51 is a Project = Project Blue Book is a cover up for the real project... conspiracy!
  • Alien Ramone 2010/02/07 07:50:10 (edited)
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    Roswell "Aliens": Earth Humans from around 24,000 years in the future.

P45 Greys (a.k.a. J-Rods, Zeta Greys): A branch of Earth Humans from around 45,000 years in the future. They had migrated to a the Zeta Reticuli star system which is about 39 light years from Earth. They have been doing genetic drift studies on humans to help solve genetic problems they are having related to cloning. They are also pursuing a Human-Alien hybrid program. They along with the P52 Orions have been warning about catastrophes, which could occur on Earth if the artificial stargate portals aren't dismantled leading up to 2012 when the galactic and solar planes line up. Supposedly the stargate portals are temporarily dismantled until it is deemed safe to reassemble them.

P52 Orions (a.k.a. Talls, Tall whites, Big Nosed Greys, Nordics): A branch of Earth Humans from around 52,000 years in the future. They had migrated to a star system in the Orion Constellation.

Anunnaki: They genetically engineered Earth humans using hominid and Anunnaki DNA. Some say they are from a planet called Nibiru, which supposedly has an eccentric orbit in this solar system, and some say they are from another star system such as Betelguese. It has been speculated that they are refugees from a planet that had a cosmic catastro...

aliens waiting obduct roswell aliens earth humans 24000 years future

solar planes line supposedly stargate portals temporarily dismantled safe reassemble

branch earth humans 52000 years future migrated star orion constellation

Anunnaki: They genetically engineered Earth humans using hominid and Anunnaki DNA. Some say they are from a planet called Nibiru, which supposedly has an eccentric orbit in this solar system, and some say they are from another star system such as Betelguese. It has been speculated that they are refugees from a planet that had a cosmic catastrophe. Some have said that the Anunnaki are now in underground Mars bases and other places and will be coming back in 2012 through the natural stargates, which are in Iraq, Iran, Egypt, the Gulf of Aden in Yemen, and in other places
    2012 natural stargates iraq iran egypt gulf aden yemen places

Reptilians: They were kicked out of another Universe and ended up on a planet orbiting Alpha Draconis (Thuban) , which was the north star in ancient times and is around 300 light years from Earth. They are in a different dimension from us, but can manifest themselves in our dimension. They were in a long war with the Pleaidians and others.
    times 300 light years earth dimension manifest dimension war pleaidians

Pleaidians: The Pleaidians are fourth density beings that are trying to help us spiritually through contactees, without interfering with our society and self determination:
    pleaidians pleaidians fourth density beings spiritually contactees interfering society determination

Andomedans: The Andromedans want to prevent Earth humans from being enslaved and want to mentor them in a way that respects their sovereignty. They are in a Federation that includes the Pleaidians.
    prevent earth humans enslaved mentor respects sovereignty federation includes pleaidians

There are many other alien types, but they aren't playing much of a role in what is currently happening related to Earth.
  • marybeth Alien R... 2010/02/07 08:39:04
    marybeth
    +1
    wow how do u know all this??? did u just make it up or is it real???
  • Alien R... marybeth 2010/02/07 08:49:58
    Alien Ramone
    It's all based on information on the internet from Black Ops insiders contactees, aductees, military, etc. It probably all sounds crazy, but it's what adds up to me. For anyone interested in seeing where the information is coming from, here are some good places to start:

http://projectcamelot.org/int...

William Cooper (3 of 9):

William Cooper (4 of 9):
  • Superman 2010/02/07 07:35:53
    Superman
    We dont know. For some reason i think its true.
    Why? Because i saw one time too wierd thing.
    I saw at midnight white color thing on sky, this was flying and then boom and it was gone.

Maybe Aliens think that we are aliens and they are humans :D
  • pies_Guy 2010/02/07 07:35:02
    pies_Guy
    BOO! coarse fake real boo
  • Bear 2010/02/07 04:52:22
    Bear
    They are NOT extraterrestrial. They are extradimensional They are demonic.
  • brittany 2010/02/07 02:41:52
    brittany
    there is aliens
  • Jazmine:) 2010/02/07 02:31:11
    Jazmine:)
    should it really matter if there are aliens out there? what's the worse they can do anyways? idk what to believe but i don't really care if there if there are or if there aren't aliens out there.

2014/04/19 07:14:30