Do You Believe Ed Randell, Harold Ford Jr. Or James Carville Are True Supporters Of The President?

Keeping It Real 2012/03/03 03:42:40
Barack Obama For President ...
Somewhat

• SukkiBelle 2012/03/03 20:11:48
    Somewhat
    SukkiBelle
    +2
    Ed Randell seems to be, Harold Ford Jr. is green with envy and James Carville is still in Hillary's corner
  • Keeping... SukkiBelle 2012/03/03 20:31:12
    Keeping It Real
    If you pay close attention to Ed Randell, especially when he's on Morning Joe, his criticism of president Obama comes pretty easily and enthusiatically. Don't get me wrong, because I don't feel anyone have to agree with the president or his policies all the time, but when people like Randell who don't have the guts to run for office himself, yet he chooses to monday morning quarter back as it relates to how he would do it, as if he knows that the outcome on an issue would have been better than POTUS, it's pretty annoying. The one thing I'm also sure of, if Hillary was president, he would never openly criticize her in such a way, if at all.
  • SukkiBelle Keeping... 2012/03/04 13:17:02
    SukkiBelle
    I may have to agree with you, I have noticed something in his tone when he talks about the President. Maybe he is one of those people who support the POTUS as he holds his nose. I love Obama but I wish Hillary would run. The right road for this country is to get as many women in the Senate and Congress with Hillary as President
  • Keeping... SukkiBelle 2012/03/04 15:03:24 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    +1
    I appreciate your comment and agree that we need more women in Congress. Hillary is very intelligent, strong and would be a good president but her time is not now. Hillary just don't measure up to president Obama in my opinion. I don't want to run her down on why she wouldn't be a better president than Obama, but I do believe 2016 maybe the best time for her, depending on what happens in this country and it's environment up until that year.Obama 2012
  • SukkiBelle Keeping... 2012/03/06 13:33:08
    SukkiBelle
    +1
    Oh yes 2016 for sure
  • jtjustice 2012/03/03 17:07:32
    jtjustice
    WHO CARES...anyone who supports this terrorist swine is a fool...
  • Keeping... jtjustice 2012/03/03 18:16:45 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    +1
    That's what racist, hatemonger, jealous, zealous maggets say to try and mask their envy of such a strong, intelligent, handsome, African American leader of the free world. Get over it racist because not only is he not going anywhere but he will be reelected for president! laughing
  • jtjustice Keeping... 2012/03/03 18:32:39
    jtjustice
    Any one who plays the race card is a RACIST...here is the manta of the progressives,

racist
  • Keeping... jtjustice 2012/03/03 19:31:23 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    +1
    Sorry, that game doesn't hold up, because it's well known that the first thing you racist do is deny that you are! which is understandable considering how your kind are nothing but a group of cowards who fear the success of other races, along with many other things. LAUGHING
  • jtjustice Keeping... 2012/03/03 20:21:43
    jtjustice
    Cowards - Really - let's test that theory...you want to party?
  • Keeping... jtjustice 2012/03/04 06:29:05 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    That's what I said a coward because you don't have the back bone to own up to being a racist, instead you just make racist comments and accuse anyone who call you out of being one. Stand by your own words or go to the wizard and ask him for courage! scary coward
    coward
    laughing
  • michael 2012/03/03 16:16:23
    michael
    tragically yes-they both would sell their souls to the highest payer which is of course Satan himself--Obama and all the other liberals. I think they should both read Faust ( all three versions -Christopher Marlowe's ,Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's , and Thomas Mann's )--everyone should know the story about Dr Faust--the man who sold his soul to the devil for earthly pleasures thus he achieved eathly "SUCCESS and HAPPINESS' by exchanging his soul to the Devil and "ENTENAL DAMNATION".
  • PoliticallyIncorrect 2012/03/03 13:58:57
    PoliticallyIncorrect
    I tthink politics cements strong support and loyalty every time the wind blows. Yeah, that's the ticket. Ideologues may hold firm, but politicians and their chronies change their allies to meet their own purposes.
  • carolynb 2012/03/03 12:50:42
    Somewhat
    carolynb
    +1
    I think Ed is. Ford is trying to stay in the middle and kisses up to republicans, and Carville is a progressive and felt Obama was too and was very disappointed when he saw Obama move to the middle. Will they all vote for him? Undoubtedly, yes they will.
  • Keeping It Real 2012/03/03 03:50:31 (edited)
    Keeping It Real
    +1
    I don't believe any of them are real supporters of POTUS but they try to do just enough so that they won't alienate the base. keep your friends close and your enemies closer

2014/07/24 00:50:41