DO YOU BELIEVE CIVIL WAR IS WARRANTED TO PROTECT Us FROM AND / OR STOP GOVERNMENT TYRANNY AND THE POLICE STATE. Please watch the entire video (all of it) before you respond.

uguess 2013/02/11 10:19:38
NO WAY OUR GOVERNMENT HAS OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART!
CIVIL WAR IS NECESSARY TO TAKE BACK AMERICA FROM EVIL TYRANTS
WHEN AND IF THE TIME COMES, I STAND BY & FOR THE CONSTITUTION
WE NEED A CHANGE NOW, THE CONSTITUTION IS OLD FASHIONED & OUT OF TOUCH
THIS IS ANOTHER TIN FOILED HAT CONSPIRACY & FALSE ALERT
WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTION.

• Martyr4Christ 2013/08/08 00:31:40
    Martyr4Christ
    God first, family and country. In that order.

ko k
    kll
  • masondog1 2013/02/16 16:30:52
    masondog1
    +1
    I am not an extremist, but I do believe in our constitution. It will not be possible to have a civil war in this country without going into anarchy. Who ever is in power of the media and that will be the liberals who own the media will prevent or block all communications across America to prevent any such notion of a civil war. They will control what the large majority of people in the U.S. will believe and keep the other half ignorant to the truth. I most probably will not condone such an act of defiance for it will not be in our (America's) best interest, but unfortunately there will be people to try and they will be squashed. We are a democracy and must educate the ignorant and keep on pressing the truth. Good Democrats and Republicans will see the truth and righteous and it will prevail. Our federal government must quit growing and become less of an entitlement or Nanny state. We cannot continue down this road any further that where we are now. Wake Up America.
  • uguess masondog1 2013/02/16 23:50:33
    uguess
    I pray that your take on reality is more correct, but I feel its a little fantsiful and pie in the sky. But If I am right, we all are screwed !

BUT IF YOU ARE RIGHT, I WILL BE WRONG , BUT OUR NATION WILL GROW AND BE GREATER THEN BEFORE.

SO I SINCERELY PREFERE YOUR CONCEPT, and PERSONALLY HATE MINE.

BUT REALITY APPEARS TO SO FAR FAVOR MINE. THAT SUCKS BIG TIME !!! A SOILDERS PRAYER
  • roxie 2013/02/15 03:47:13
    roxie
    +1
    If We had to put up with Reagan and "W" without revolting you can do the same.
    Or how about you tage a page from Mitt Romney and reagan revolting tage mitt romney
  • uguess roxie 2013/02/15 10:51:16 (edited)
    uguess
    +1
    As you are confirmed Marxist Socialist well said. My suggestion would be for you to leave America alone, and for you to move your friggin ass to Mother Russia or some other such place. That is and was founded on what you preach. they aint none! LOL
    that work truly work. if it was not for oil money most all of these Marxist /socialist states would be dead or like north Korea. see you want to steal everything that Americans worked for, you don't want to earn it through hard work and dedication and family values. no friggin way you NEED TO STEAL IT fro hard working Americans. Through deception and counting on their ignorance and trusting nature!

commy obama

The only thing the RWNJ's have going for it that its not totally controlled by the progressives. But it too soon will be.

head up your ass
  • Kronan_1 2013/02/14 23:24:15
    Kronan_1
    +1
    It is my hope that we can fix this at the polls. I have more doubt everytime an election cycle comes around and it fails. I don't like the idea that their may be voter fraud and rigged elections but ,we have been duped for too long. It may be time to rid DC of the politicians now and return to the actual wording of the Constitution. Not the convaluted interpretations we are forced to accept from servants. I wonder if they can read at my level. If the call to arms comes , if we cannot come to terms any other way , I will be there for the people and the Constitution.
  • roxie Kronan_1 2013/02/15 03:50:21
    roxie
    mike luckovich obama repairs constitution
    No Worry, The Voters made the right choice!
  • Kronan_1 roxie 2013/02/15 16:16:01
  • uguess Kronan_1 2013/02/15 21:25:14
    uguess
    +3
    ROXIE, THERE IS a confirmed Marxist Socialist progressive atheist, and My suggestion would be for him to leave America alone, and for him to move his friggin ass to Mother Russia or some other such place. That is and was founded on what you preach. they aint none! LOL Oh thats right they kill people like you in those places. So you want to start your own killing groups here in america.. What a wonderful evil and frigging waste of human flesh !

See you want to steal everything that Americans worked for, you don't want to earn it through hard work and dedication and family values. no your friggin way is to STEAL IT from hard working Americans. Through deception and counting on their ignorance and trusting nature! You are a predator in the worst sense. Wait a minute, didnt the ole west use to eliminate predatorial varmints. I think it was with multi cliped assult weapons, or at least thats what i hear ! LOL,

commy obama

your friends relatives and others are gifted to be part of this art work for sure.
    your kind

SHE ACCORDING TO MY OATH HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED AND CAN NO LONGER POST TO MY POSTS LOL... THIS HURTS HER POCKET BOOK AS IM TOLD THEY (THESE PROGRESSIVE COMMY AGITATORS) GET PAID BY THE NUMBER OF POSTS PEOPLE REPLY TO. SO SHE IS LIKE THE CRUSE SHIP DEAD IN THE WATER
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/02/14 20:16:41
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    I don't know what to say. It's beyond horrifying. Freedom lovers talk about it but talk is cheap.
  • uguess Aqua Su... 2013/02/14 21:31:44
  • bigfoot 2013/02/13 19:03:18
    bigfoot
    +2
    Have you ever tried Voting? Learning history and how your government functions? Rid the government of the Know Nothing,Do Nothing RWNJ Tea Party and real America will correct itself.
  • uguess bigfoot 2013/02/14 02:41:08 (edited)
    uguess
    +2

commy obama

• roxie bigfoot 2013/02/15 03:48:26
    roxie
    +1
    Thank You!
  • nicesteve 2013/02/13 05:41:19 (edited)
    nicesteve
    +2
    Our founding fathers crafted the US constitution with our best interests at heart.
    And, our present government is trying to steer us from a constitutionally mandated
    democracy towards an autocracy. That simply CAN'T be allowed to succeed.
  • uguess nicesteve 2013/02/13 06:00:28
  • Martyr4... nicesteve 2013/08/08 00:24:36
    Martyr4Christ
    We were created as a REPUBLIC. Democracy is still tyranny.

fhtfh
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2013/02/12 22:18:24
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +4
    God, Country and Freedom ! These are the things I stand for anytime, anywhere  I stand for God  country and freedom
  • 56lady☆... doofieg... 2013/02/16 15:15:45
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +1
  • 2013/02/12 16:57:43
    +2
    Yes am willing to die if to keep my Country free.
  • 2013/02/12 17:06:09
    +2
    Right now I think able body men should did not already have a gun should get one, buy lots of ammo if you can and start practicing with it diligently.
    Go to here http://publicintelligence.net...
    DoD Current and Future U.S. Drone Activities Map
    I think a small about Termite should get the job done.
  • Jeff Smith 2013/02/12 14:34:51
    Jeff Smith
    +3
    Marijuana, Marijuana,Marijuana,Marijuana...
    Obama Pelosi Reid Feinstein Clinton Bloomberg let me know if I left out any code words for HLS to monitor me more. Here's another come and get it "assault Rifle" up yours
  • uguess Jeff Smith 2013/02/12 21:54:15
  • 56lady☆... Jeff Smith 2013/02/16 15:10:48
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +1
    I agree Jeff !!! lol :)
    roflmao gif
  • Peter Griffin 2013/02/12 08:28:19
    Peter Griffin
    +1
    Yes, A civil war is a great idea. You poor people in the US have been bullied long enough and it is time for you to take back your nation. The rest of the world is watching and waiting, now is the time to strike. Don't let them take your guns unless it is from your dead cold hands.
  • uguess Peter G... 2013/02/12 08:40:44 (edited)
    uguess
    +2
    AS WELL AS THE POOR PEOPLE OF IRAN. I WAS THERE WHEN THE SHAW WAS IN CONTROL AND HE WAS A TYRANT, BUT THE PEOPLE OF IRAN WERE SO VERY WESTERNIZED AND TRULY GOOD PEOPLE. SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM ?

HOW CAN THE IRANIAN PEOPLE ALLOW THEIR LEADERS TO DEVELOP NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND MAKE THEIR COUNTRY A CLEAR TARGET FOR OTHER NATIONS! MY GOSH! ALL THE PEACE LOVING, BRIGHT AND YOUNG IRANIANS ARE GOING TO PERISH BECAUSE OF A RADICAL RELIGIOUS EVILNESS. THEIR LEADERS FORCE PEOPLE INTO SHARIA LAW. PERSIA AT ONE POINT IN HISTORY WAS THE GREATEST NATION AND PEOPLE ON THE PLANET EARTH! WHY CAN'T THEY STAND UP AND TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE EVILNESS OF RADICAL CLERICS! THE ENTIRE ARABIC WORLD WOULD STAND UP AND TAKE NOTICE AND RESPECT IRAN AND HER CULTURE ONCE AGAIN INSTEAD OF BEING A OUTLAW I RAN WOULD BECOME A SHINING EXAMPLE OF PROSPERITY!
    IRAN KILLING WOMEN
  • Peter G... uguess 2013/02/12 09:13:56
    Peter Griffin
    +2
    We have tried to overthrow the religious fanatics tree times so far and the rest of the world just sat on their hands while we were shot down by the Republican Guard. We will try again but with better planning and logistics just do not expect us to be friendly to the west if we win back our country and install a Republic in it's place.
  • uguess Peter G... 2013/02/12 10:12:45 (edited)
    uguess
    +4
    The American Elections were as fixed and corrupt as those in Iran! Or Saddam Hussein. How can the people really speak for themselves when their elections are stolen and corrupt. BEWARE OF THE MUSLIMBROTHERHOOD! MORE DANGEROUS TO GLOBAL PEACE THEN A NUKE!

THESE WORLD LEADERS ALSO STOLE THEIR ELECTIONS AND OR STOLE POWER, BY DECEIVING IT PEOPLE WERE FREE!
    evil leaders
  • Peter G... uguess 2013/02/12 18:57:44
    Peter Griffin
    +1
    The really strange thing is that we do not live under the illusion that we still have our lost freedoms like the people in the U.S.do. Personal liberties like the right to privacy, failure to have representation at a trial by your peers if your government even brings charges against you and does not just lock you up in jail to rot forever and torture you. Your Patriot act, N.D.A.A. and C.O.G. have basically put the people in the U.S. in the same situation as our people are in. We just do not have the technology where ALL our communications are monitored by our government.

If you Google Constitution free zone in the U.S.you will see where the U.S. government has designated areas of your country where your Constitutional rights do not exist. Your American Civil Liberties Union is fighting this loss in court.

Once your government seizes your weapons or registers everyone who has weapons and your religious fanatics pass their faith based laws to limit the rest of your freedoms than maybe Iran will look good to you.
  • Kronan_1 Peter G... 2013/02/14 23:29:58
    Kronan_1
    Good luck. I hope you succeed soon.
  • Peter G... 2013/02/12 17:01:14
    NO
  • Mr.Clark Peter G... 2013/02/12 22:45:38
  • Peter G... Mr.Clark 2013/02/13 05:30:28
    Peter Griffin
    +1
    Have you ever been there? The government and religious fanatics do not represent the majority of the Iranian people any more than the U.S. government and your religious fanatics represent the majority of people in the U.S. Your corporations who your government represents and also controls your media want war with Iran to seize our natural resources and do not care how many of your tax dollars they have to spend or how many U.S. citizens have to die. The goal is the same as Iraq, pacify the Saudi Arabians and Israelis and oil rights for your corporate masters on your dime and your blood. We see the people of the U.S. as some of the most misinformed people in the industrialized world but once your government points you some where you ask few questions and are ready to kill innocents with relish and wonder why other societies hate you? It is not your freedoms which you have precious few left, it is your irresponsibility and use of violence towards other people and cultures different than you. The people in Iran had a democratically elected Parliament led by Dr. Mohammed Mosaddeq, the Iranian parliament unanimously voted to nationalize the oil industry until your C.I.A. and British government had him overthrown and put in the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. The oil profits once again...
    Have you ever been there? The government and religious fanatics do not represent the majority of the Iranian people any more than the U.S. government and your religious fanatics represent the majority of people in the U.S. Your corporations who your government represents and also controls your media want war with Iran to seize our natural resources and do not care how many of your tax dollars they have to spend or how many U.S. citizens have to die. The goal is the same as Iraq, pacify the Saudi Arabians and Israelis and oil rights for your corporate masters on your dime and your blood. We see the people of the U.S. as some of the most misinformed people in the industrialized world but once your government points you some where you ask few questions and are ready to kill innocents with relish and wonder why other societies hate you? It is not your freedoms which you have precious few left, it is your irresponsibility and use of violence towards other people and cultures different than you. The people in Iran had a democratically elected Parliament led by Dr. Mohammed Mosaddeq, the Iranian parliament unanimously voted to nationalize the oil industry until your C.I.A. and British government had him overthrown and put in the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. The oil profits once again went to a dictator, oil companies but not the Iranian people whose oil it is. Now the oil money goes to crazy religious fanatics who run our government but they do more for the common citizen then the Shah ever did. These religious fanatics have the idea the end of the world is to be fought in this generation just like your religious fanatics and they are making the weapons to accomplish this goal.
  • uguess Peter G... 2013/02/13 10:20:49 (edited)
    uguess
    +1
    be aware that all American don't follow your description, nor do most Iranians follow the crazy fanatics Satan worshiper clerics. The Libertarian party want the American government to stop dictating to other nations anything! period! and to focus on America and not stealing the wealth from other countries. List to Alex Jones sometime. http://www.infowars.com its the eleite bankers and corrupt politicans and clerics that are going to get most of the world killed. you and you people and me and my people. dont you agree?

• Peter G... uguess 2013/02/13 13:43:39
    Peter Griffin
    +1
    I fear that once everything is automated and technology progresses to a point where people are no longer needed to produce goods and food, then the world elite will decide there are too many people in this world. The elite will reduce the population substantially to hoard resources for themselves. This can be done quite easily with some of the new strains of flu developed by the U.S. and Europe.
    According to many online resources these flu strains have a 80 - 90% fatality rate.
  • Mr.Clark Peter G... 2013/02/13 13:50:28
  • Peter G... Mr.Clark 2013/02/15 06:18:23
    Peter Griffin
    The fastest growing belief system in Iran is the same as the U.S. and that would be Secularism or non-belief. We believe in ourselves and are responsible for our actions. Should we fail to stop the religious fanatics from starting a world war then that failure would be ours and no one else.
  • Mr.Clark Peter G... 2013/02/15 14:58:00
  • Peter G... Mr.Clark 2013/02/16 11:35:08
    Peter Griffin
    These people you quote are a very small group of criminals and do not represent the views of the vast majority of people who live in Iran. Your corporate masters who control your media want war and have to make the case for war so they can make money from stealing Iran;s oil.
    Your contractors are already setting up to come in like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan and suck up a couple trillion dollars more of your tax payer dollars and they will sacrifice thousands of American lives so Halliburton, KBR and others can improve their bottom line.
    Your government leaders are nothing more than puppets for special interests and do not represent the tax payer who pays the bills for all these wars for the corporation's profiteering.
    You are fighting yourselves and are up against your corporations not the Iranian people. We are one of the few societies that like Americans but you will never hear that from your media because just like in Germany in the 1930s you do not get information from your media, you get corporate/government propaganda which means you have become a fascist state. Your citizens and soldiers should be saying "victorious salvation" instead of "God Bless America".
    Good luck with your misconceptions and misinformation because the Iranian military has the same modern weapon...
    Good luck with your misconceptions and misinformation because the Iranian military has the same modern weapons systems as the US. Thanks to the Russians and Chinese you will face a formidable response and will lose tens of thousands of people. You have to ask yourselves for what reasons? This war will break you financially and may start WW3.
  • Mr.Clark Peter G... 2013/02/16 15:06:33

2014/09/02 21:37:02