Do you back the Israeli strike?

L.A. Times 2013/01/31 03:45:55
Israeli warplanes struck targets outside the Syrian capital, Damascus, on Wednesday, according to Syrian and Western reports, amid rising international fear that President Bashar Assad could lose control of his nation's stockpiles of chemical and advanced weapons.

A Western official who spoke on condition of anonymity confirmed that the airstrike hit a truck convoy believed to be carrying antiaircraft weapons for Hezbollah militants in neighboring Lebanon. The shipment was thought to have included Russian SA-17 missiles, the official said. If such weapons were obtained by the Islamic militant group, it could weaken Israel's regional military power and hinder its ability to launch airstrikes in Lebanon.

Syrian state media, while also reporting an Israeli airstrike, denied that the target was a weapons shipment for Hezbollah, instead claiming that a military research facility and adjacent building had been destroyed. It said two people were killed and five were injured in the dawn attack.

Read More: http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/midd...

• concerned American 2013/04/03 02:54:56
    concerned American
    this question should not even be up for debate.Not one informed person could ever say no.I have been to Israel 15 times and have met with those in the Gov. Just check out the ten top disasters in the usa and compare with the dates our presidents have signed on for Israel to give away their land. Intresting that within days of these that America has had major disasters. Forget Texas,Don't MESS with Israel !
  • Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll 2013/03/21 13:22:56
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    Israel is always crying about something.
  • Picasso's Cat 2013/03/21 11:34:06
    Picasso's Cat
    I back anything that gets rid of more ragheads from this earth, no matter how that happens. Those people have been trying to kill each other off for a thousand years and will not let each other live in peace, so let them kill each other off!
  • steve ~BTO-t~PWCM~JLA~ 2013/03/21 10:54:29
    steve ~BTO-t~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    They can handle what 0bama couldn't if he wanted to.
  • cddjmikey 2013/03/21 10:12:15
    cddjmikey
    +1
    They are quite literally surrounded by countries that would like to see them cease to exist. WHATEVER they need to do to survive is alright by me. They sure ain't gonna get any help from Obama if the need it !
  • ghostrider 2013/03/21 04:21:57
    ghostrider
    Israel is a damn war monger ... she eventually will manage to involve the U.S in her shenanigans.
  • GoDucks5 2013/03/21 03:11:12
    GoDucks5
    +1
    Only if they plan on striking the LA Times.
  • Bearish~PWCM~ 2013/03/20 22:34:57
    Bearish~PWCM~
    +2
    What would I say to Israel?
    LIGHT EM UP!!!!
  • Thor Am... Bearish... 2013/03/21 06:13:28
    Thor American EXPAT n New Guinea
    +2
    Shout "PRAISE GOD & PASS THE AMMO"
  • Warfinge 2013/02/05 14:50:50
    Warfinge
    +6
    Every nation has the right to protect it's citizens. God bless Israel.
  • El Prez 2013/02/04 21:37:31
    El Prez
    +2
    If they did it?
  • Patriot747 2013/02/04 21:00:42 (edited)
    Patriot747
    +5
    Absolutely, In-fact I support an EMP nuclear attack from Israel to any Muslim country, including Egypt, Syria, Iran, Jordan, Yemen and all the Muslim Brotherhood involved with Morsi. The sooner Israel strikes, the Better the recovery for peace in the world. The Islam religion has proven time and time again they are not peace people , but evil to the point of killing their Children and women have no rights!!!

In the book of Koran, it says, the Muslim model; Kill the Infidel.....Off with his head if he does not accept the Book of Koran.......There will never be any peace with this religion anywhere in the world. Sunni's and Sheites are still fighting each other after the Iraq war.

The only Peace that will ever happen, is when Jesus Christ returns, Amen!
  • Israel Patriot747 2013/02/05 11:48:48
  • Patriot747 Israel 2013/02/05 17:51:03 (edited)
    Patriot747
    +1
    You are absolutely right, and I feel very sad about this. But, Israel now has no choice but to survive.....An Israel EMP attack will not kill allot of Muslims.....only knock out their power source and computers exposed to the EMP. But, at least it will cripple their military for a short time. Any aircraft, Abrahms tanks on the ground, Russian T-72's etc. will not work or start-up for battle. This would stop an invasion, but Israel would need to use the gas shielded laser system to stop nuclear warheads from Iran, Jordan, egypt and saudi-arabia. These weapons could be launched from underground. The Muslim Brotherhood does have underground diesel power generators. So again, Israel will need to Organize the attack with Bunker buster nukes....as the United States has.

Pray for the peace of Israel and her survival!!!!
  • Israel Patriot747 2013/02/05 17:58:38
  • Patriot747 Israel 2013/02/06 20:23:55 (edited)
    Patriot747
    +1
    Yes Absolutely, see below;

http://www.wnd.com/2007/01/39...

http://www.washingtonpost.com...

Also Morsi and Ajmanjead are really good friends and have signed a pact to attack Israel together..........Iran does have Nukes and will give them to Morsi!
    http://www.atimes.com/atimes/...

Israel should really take no prisoners. They have given up most of the land they got during the 1967 war....... The Sini pininsula and all the property North of Israel belongs to the Israelites, per scripture. Our Living GOD promised this land to them in the old testament...later they did occupy the land for approx. 400 years till Israel sinned and rejected GOD.....became gays, worshipped Idols, other Gods........Then GOD destroyed them with his judgement through the prophets.........Later another 400 years passed and now Israel is back in their land, after years of fasting and prayer....GOD forgave them and gave them, restored their land to them.

It's not over yet and there will be a great battle coming called the battle of Armaggidon....to be fought in the valley of Armaggido, against the evil unGODly powers of the World, China, Russia, All of the Muslim Brotherhood. Infact the Armies of the North and South will descend on Israel, but GOD will intervene and cause 100lb hail to rain down upon them in t...

Yes Absolutely, see below;

http://www.wnd.com/2007/01/39...

http://www.washingtonpost.com...

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/...

It's not over yet and there will be a great battle coming called the battle of Armaggidon....to be fought in the valley of Armaggido, against the evil unGODly powers of the World, China, Russia, All of the Muslim Brotherhood. Infact the Armies of the North and South will descend on Israel, but GOD will intervene and cause 100lb hail to rain down upon them in the Mountains near Israel.

There is really no difference between Sodom and Gomarrah and Armaggidon,, 100lb hail traveling at 32ft/sec sq'd, with Fire. Sorry but not even the strongest tanks in the world can survive that attack. So, When Israel drops the first Nuke, then I think the Whole World will be against Israel and the end times will happen so fast,
    That you wont have time to get your cloke and bugout, as scripture says.

The Bad thing about this is all the gays, ant-Christ, UnGODLY arrogant, will try and rebel against the Christians and blame them. Hopefully, 2 Thess. 4:16 will happen very soon.....if GOD should delay, you need to BUGOUT!!!

One more thing scripture says there will be a physical battle between the right standing ( saints ) and the all evil people against the Living GOD....This is a world wide battle!!!! So, good luck dont trust any anti-Christ, gay, baby killing people etc........They will either kill you take what you have or turn you in to get you beheaded, if the Lord should tary!....In the Bible, Ezekiel says there will be 1290 days after the real sacrifice is stopped, in the temple, and the Anti-Christ claims to be GOD,
    blessed is he who waits until the 1335 days!!!! This is when I think Christ return will happen!!!

God Bless you Bro!!
  • Israel Patriot747 2013/02/07 00:28:11
  • Patriot747 Israel 2013/02/07 16:55:21
    Patriot747
    +1
    Oh, please forgive me, yes may God bless you sister! It sounds like you live in a basement...if you do, this is good protection against a nuke attack. depending how close you are to the epi-center of the Nuke, under the stair way is good place with lots of debris around you protecting you from the gama rays emitted. You may want get a box of pills, called "Potassium Iodide", there is a specific amount you need to take to protect your thyroid. Here is the place to get them...they are not that expensive;
    http://www.ki4u.com/

May God bless you and keep you safe!
  • Israel Patriot747 2013/02/07 19:22:37
  • Patriot747 Israel 2013/02/07 20:04:57
    Patriot747
    +1
    Your welcome, any time!
  • jonnybu... Israel 2013/02/06 02:54:46
    jonnybullet
    +1
    Yep another hypocritical Christian. I wonder what Jesus Christ thinks of you? Dropping the bomb? Taking the Muslims out? Really? And you think you're going to go to heaven? Wow what a stupid piece of crap.
  • Israel jonnybu... 2013/02/06 14:09:25
  • Israel jonnybu... 2013/02/06 14:15:06
  • Patriot747 jonnybu... 2013/02/06 20:31:22 (edited)
    Patriot747
    +1
    It's GOD who Judges, not me or Israel,, read scripture and you will see that self-preservation is part of the natural laws of GOD. That is why we have America!! Freedom from sin!!!, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness!!

I am truly glad that your are not the Living GOD who judges, Only the Blood Of Jesus Christ can cover your sins. In Romans, it says, All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of GOD!!
    All my rightousness is like dirty rags!!!

Sorry Bro, But I will be busy asking GOD to forgive me and my sins!! I am not a clean man without Blood Christ covering me!! I make no boasting, I only have Christ to forgive with me, without him I am nothing!!!
  • jonnybullet 2013/02/04 19:14:42
    jonnybullet
    +2
    You know what I'm tired of? Israel whining. Our entire foreign-policy does not revolve around Israel. They get billions of dollars from the American government in aid every year, yet they complain constantly about being kicked to the curb. They would love for the United States to go head and start blowing up Iran and Syria like W-2 blew up Iraq. The Israeli claim sounds suspiciously similar to the weapons of mass destruction and the fissile material supposedly floating around in Iraq, which was the reason for our war there, and of course that was a huge lie.

Israel needs to make up their own lies in not rehash W-2s lies, you know give it a little more eyewash and earwash so the simple minded can digest it hook line and sinker. Why would Israel want to spend their money when they figure they could pressure the United States to do their bidding. Israel was born of violence in the region after World War II and Israel will more than likely die of violence because they will not compromise. I think there are a lot of other places Jews enjoy living, and Israel is not one of them. If Israel was such a wonderful must stop location, don't you think more people would want to move there and give their all to the Israeli government?
  • Israel jonnybu... 2013/02/05 11:49:30
  • jonnybu... Israel 2013/02/05 18:32:50 (edited)
    jonnybullet
    Another stooge? So in your moronic world the United States should blow up any and all who flip the bird to Israel? Why should I feel sorry for Israel, they made their bed now they have to sleep in it. If the Jews choose love Israel so much then they should send their money over there to support their homeland, which really isn't their homeland. They lost that right when they allowed/& were Culpable in Jesus Christ being put to death, and were not the chosen people anymore. Of course that's why the Jews don't believe Jesus Christ, who was also a Jew, was the son of God and the Messiah even though they knew full well of the prophecy in Daniel 9:24,25 in correlation with Nehemiah 2:1-8. So Mr. Israel since you are such a staunch advocate you must know all about this, since you took on the name Jacob was given by divine providence, Israel,! But somehow I don't think you want to get into that type of debate because you're going to look stupid, even more so than your pathetic snippet above. Oh and one other issue prove your anti-Semite statement, or are you just talking from the body cavity below your waist?
  • Israel jonnybu... 2013/02/05 22:32:04 (edited)
  • jonnybu... Israel 2013/02/06 02:48:40 (edited)
    jonnybullet
    Oh my my the I'm rubber and your glue argument, very nice. Obviously intelligence isn't your strong suit because what I've seen from your comments you don't know much about Scripture or reading comprehension or geography or politics or how to properly use your Fisher-Price keyboard. The only reason why you will not engage in your brilliant summarization's of the Middle East, which obviously you know nothing about, is because you can't because you're a simpleton. The only ill-conceived issue here is you, when your old man decided to blow his wad into your old ladies anus. Fortunately she must have been on her stomach so the best part of you trickled down into the old snatch and many many years later here you are trying to do the dozen with me. The fact remains that you are a liar and a stupid one at that. And at least I have a Dick which is more than can be said for you. Now go cry somewhere or better yet go tell somebody, so you can continue to post your pathetic drivel that has no basis in fact.
  • Israel jonnybu... 2013/02/06 14:16:58
  • HOMBRE 2013/02/04 18:58:20 (edited)
    HOMBRE
    +3
    My recommendation is not let Obama know what you're up to. You'll be the first to know that the enemy knows that they been targeted.
  • jonnybu... HOMBRE 2013/02/04 19:01:22 (edited)
    jonnybullet
    WTF??????? in English, not Gibberish! Facts not BS! Did OBL have a heads up? Did Muammar Gaddafi have a heads up? Yes your recommendation is duly noted so let me ask, Who The F are You?
  • doc moto 2013/02/04 18:32:32
    doc moto
    +2
    Yes, with the understanding that their pilots and crew even challenges their own orders when they know there are innocent civilians within view, YES I support them, the majority of them are like our military and care deeply about what they do, they have a conscious and use it! The target was military and producing and storing 'bad-stuff' and if you like ready history, there is a book written long ago, before there was a supposedly muslim or islamic religion and within its stories and statements, it says that ''...Damascus will be no more...''
  • suzzy doc moto 2013/02/04 19:07:51
    suzzy
    so you want people to kiss the hand of the israeli so that they would not be bombed !!!

if you kiss hands and feet , that's your decision Muslims do not .... sorry they bow down only to their god
  • doc moto suzzy 2013/02/04 21:07:50
    doc moto
    +1
    muslim and islamic folks are mostly dumbbasses and not too bright...sorry I used to teach hundreds and many more then what you have experienced... the nature that Damascus would last forever and making a fist and waving it at God does not give you a right to heaven, there are no virgins that can be screwed in Heaven, not Heaven, maybe in your heaven, like the sea of the unrighteous dead and unrepentant sinner, many will be there, wide is the road to destruction...many will be there to keep the unbelievers company.... very sad, that believe in the moon god, the islamic god is the moon god and not the Creator God, the Lord Jesus Christ is GOD and the ONLY Way to the Heavenly Father!
    I would have to say that the Iranians that were in my classes were loads smarter then that of all the other islamic countries, those that persecute jews and christians; had students from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Iraq, Qatar, etc... The students were of college age and had to speak and master the english language; maybe you should try reading your book and ask God if it is the truth instead of listening to your teachers, read and then ask God!
  • suzzy doc moto 2013/02/04 23:54:40
    suzzy
    this will not work
    you have your own religion , i have mine
    the question is this :
    do you think that Israeli will be successful in achieving greater Israel from Euphrates to Nile ?
  • doc moto suzzy 2013/02/05 06:16:35
    doc moto
    +2
    You have to read the Bible; the many prophesy have been coming to a close as written; Abraham had two sons, God is and has honored his word and protected Ismael and Izak, but the birthright was passed on to Rachel's son... When you go back into the history, you will see that the muslim religion is made up of a combination of worship of other then God and a mixed up prophet named mohammed, really screwy thinking, and screwing a child is a no no as well as honor killing and all of that nasty beliefs.... It is all stupid to treat a woman like a dog and with say so as even mo said you should treat the women lovingly and do the muslim men do that, nope, it is just plain stupid and yes, the land will go back to what God said and He said so, not me!
  • Israel doc moto 2013/02/05 12:04:38
  • doc moto Israel 2013/02/05 18:39:03
    doc moto
    +2
    not to mention that he tried to screw and remove the heads of his best friends! I am sure hell is lined with well intended folks that make up a religion as they go... I rather stick with James 1: 27 and hold Matthew 6:19-21 as my ideals!
  • Israel doc moto 2013/02/05 22:45:32

2014/10/30 18:13:50