Do you agree with the Navy SEALS?

Marie/M2M2K™-#1ConservativeGuru 2012/05/01 02:11:05
I think most sitting presidents use anything they can to try and get re-elected. However in this instance, I find it despicable. And for you racists out there it has nothing to do with skin color. My opinion is aimed at you sh*t-spewing cult members who have followed lock-step with this disgraceful excuse for a US leader, blaming anyone but the POTUS himself for the economy and other issues we face in this country. Not a single president before this POS has ever been so flagrantly coddled as this moron. If it's good, both he and his sh*t-spewing cult give him credit. If it's bad, BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

Read More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137636/SE...

• Scout DavidK 2012/05/02 15:37:04
  • DavidK Scout 2012/05/02 15:43:26
    DavidK
    +1
    thank Clinton for passing the buck!
  • Scout DavidK 2012/05/02 15:48:25
    Scout
    +1
    Of course...
  • Ken Ben... DavidK 2012/05/02 16:00:31
    Ken Bennett
    and the surplus and the balanced budget... What? bush lost the surplus and screwed up the budget!!!??? Well Damnit!
  • Flamdingo 2012/05/02 15:27:40
    Flamdingo
    +4
    The Seals deserve ALL the credit for Bin Laden, what the hell did Obama do say ok go get him any American would have given that order.
  • Ken Ben... Flamdingo 2012/05/02 16:02:33
    Ken Bennett
    I wouldn't have... I would have brought him back for trial and public execution.. and there aren't any real seals involved in this question... I know some seals and they are not this stupid. This crap was written by a retard.
  • Flamdingo Ken Ben... 2012/05/06 14:17:21
    Flamdingo
    I agree with you however that would take courage and leadership 2 things that Obama wouldn't know if they came up bit him in the ass and said we're here!
  • babydrizzy Flamdingo 2012/05/19 02:19:22
    babydrizzy
    What did u do besides sit on couch and turn you're tv set on and looked at bill o Reilly or c span you didn't help neither that's for damn sure.
  • Flamdingo babydrizzy 2012/05/19 20:34:31
    Flamdingo
    You don't know me or what I have done or not done in my life and your not an American so KMA!!!
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/05/02 15:06:18
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +5
    Not only do I agree with the Seals, but I honor them, and rspect them far more than I can say for that Manchurian Candidate fraud we have residing in our White House.....
    Love the post......thanks so much....I couldn have written it word for word myself......we really are on the same page., Marie!!!! Thanks.
  • Marie/M... Yo'Adri... 2012/05/08 14:55:11
  • cindy 2012/05/02 14:58:02
    cindy
    +6
    How the heck does he get away with using Tax payer dollars to fly 14,000 miles and Campaign in another country ! Not to mention he has commited our troops for 12 More years of this Sh*it and yet we hear silence from the so called (No war Democrat party , they are all liars and he is the top dog liar , everything he does is about gaining more and more power ........ He is scary , and needs to be unseated in November !!!!
  • Ken Ben... cindy 2012/05/02 16:11:10
  • cindy Ken Ben... 2012/05/03 15:06:36 (edited)
  • babydrizzy cindy 2012/05/19 02:24:10
    babydrizzy
    Yeah but he brung more troops home then George bush ever did and thats a fact now write that down in your book of horrible events.
  • Marie/M... Ken Ben... 2012/05/03 21:34:59
  • babydrizzy cindy 2012/05/19 02:21:26
    babydrizzy
    You wanna know who else used tax payers money for bs George w bush
  • Wayne 2012/05/02 14:23:58 (edited)
  • Grandpa 2012/05/02 13:55:39 (edited)
    Grandpa
    +7
    You don't use the death of another human being to get elected to office no matter how bad he was ,He has lowered himself to look like the people of the far east out danceing and cheering in the streets over the killing of 3000 people < Women and kids ,for what ???/ >> His record STINKS as he has not accomplished or honored one of his promises to the AMERICA PEOPLE who elected him >> Now he want to take credit for sitting on his behind and giving the go ahead to SEAL TEAM 6 >> Honor is a DIRTY WORD to this clown ( I'd say man ,but it would not be true ) A MAN is someone who has HONOR and has the best INTEREST of the our country at heart , Not the backroom deals he needs to hide to get passed >>> Or all the records of his life are CLASSFIED ,WHAT is he hiding >>> Vote wise in 2012 as we the people CAN'T AFFORD 4 more years of this crap
  • babydrizzy Grandpa 2012/05/19 02:28:32 (edited)
    babydrizzy
    But guess what ?george bush used the death of more than human being to get elected when 911 happened didn't he? Yeah that's right do you remember now.
  • Grandpa babydrizzy 2012/05/19 13:31:21 (edited)
  • Jerry 2012/05/02 13:52:40
    Jerry
    +3
    Obama should get credit for making the right decision in killing Bin Laden, but then he needs to SHUT UP. The commander in chief gets the credit and the blame. If he wants to run his campaign on the ability of the Seal Team, he also needs to take responsibility for a soldier seving too many combat tours and killing civilans, he's responsible for pictures of marines with suicide bomber parts and he should be taking steps to reduce the high incidence of rape in the Navy. If he gets credit for the touchdown pass, he also gets blame for the sack.
  • gaylehelen 2012/05/02 13:41:13
    gaylehelen
    "Serving" Navy SEALS keep their mouths shut. I know, my nephew serves and keeps his mouth shut. Part of the job.
  • Ken Ben... gaylehelen 2012/05/02 16:15:26
    Ken Bennett
    +2
    Thats what i said when I saw this crap... some retard wrote it and claimed a seal did. Its a lie.
  • mblack Ken Ben... 2012/05/03 12:55:20
    mblack
    +1
    Sodahead "news " is a platform for all people to display their ignorance, partisan views, and race baiting tactics. Most listen to the supreme racists, Rush & hannity, like it is the gospel truth
  • susan 2012/05/02 13:29:54
    susan
    +6
    ACtually, I checked the wrong choice. I do agree with the Seals. Read the account of the hunt for bin Laden in Newsweek: http://www.thedailybeast.com/...

If you have any doubt that this president is a narcissist and egotist, just go back and read his speech after bin Laden was taken out. It is filled with I, I, I statements.
    Then go back and read the words of George W Bush when Iraq's terrorist, Saddam Hussein, was taken out. His speech is filled with praise and congratulations to the troops. He only mentions himself in the last sentence.
  • babydrizzy susan 2012/05/19 02:37:28
    babydrizzy
    The daily beast that sounds legit, who wrote that article another reporter that's racist and makes up almost everything.thats really legit but not as legit your pubic hair growing from the inside of your brain.
  • susan babydrizzy 2012/05/19 14:06:24
    susan
    'The Daily Beast" is the website of Newsweek magazine.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/05/02 13:11:03
    ☆ QueenAline
    +5
    Absolutely...this sick excuse for a President is nothing more than a media and political whore...he will do anything to get re elected....it won't work...he's toast..and done. Americas sheeple are waking up.
  • Hawkeye 2012/05/02 13:07:19
    Hawkeye
    +13
    Absolutely..

Let me be CLEAR on this.. People are willing to give credit to Obama for authorizing this mission but they're NOT willing to put UP with him annointing himself to the status of "Hero" over this..

If Obama had acted like someone who knew the value of Humility instead of trying to take ALL the credit for himself he'd have been heaped with praise and accolades beond measure..

Bush went on that carrier to praise the troops like a Commander- in Chief SHOULD.... With Obama it's ALL " I did THIS" and "I did THAT" and the rest of all who were a part of this Historical Event,, those who actually dodged bullets and braved the REAL dangers,, THEY can ALL be damned.....

One EARNS respect.. One cannot STEAL it from others.. By trying to DO so Obama seems to be trying to heap praise upon himself at the expense of others who deserve it more and in so doing,, he earns ONLY the loathing and the contempt of the American people who know better..

Obama had a chance for Presidential GREATNESS here and instead he chose,, once AGAIN,, the path of a typical Community Agitator of the Streets..
  • susan Hawkeye 2012/05/02 14:25:40
    susan
    +3
    Multiple, multiple raves. You expressed this very well.
  • Leinad 2012/05/02 12:56:53 (edited)
    Leinad
    +8
    Obama is in LOCKSTEP, right in line with his up-bringing. HE was raised as a INCUBUS, and he champions the INCUBi and SUCCUBi of this nation. They all take from those that labor, they take their HARD WORK and ACCOLADES, and claim it as their own, or their right to possess. THESE LEACHES steal the FRUITS of someone elses LABOR and HARD EARNED POSSESSIONS; they take it by LIES, VIOLENCE and THEFT. I wouldn't expect anything less from this islamic commie racist punk-ass puke; once a STREET PUNK-ASS CON always a street thugg, a walking cellular anus tissue, roaming this NATION seeking whom he can devour and steal from..

THIS NATION needs a cleansing, an EXORCISM in the HIGHEST DEGREE. We as a nation, need to round-up all these, RACIST RACE PIMPIN' BIGOTS, INSANE ISLAMIC CULTISTS, SPOILED MISFITS, COMMIE PROGRESSIVE INSURGENTS, MILITANT ILLEGALS(oops HATE SPEECH, not sorry), RINOS, and CRONY CAPITALIZING CRETINS and in the midst of a SIBERIAN WINTER, and with all expense paid transportation, let them PRODUCE FOR THEMSELVES, after they land. THAT IS HOW THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED in HARDSHIP. LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD, so one can appreciate the FRUITS of their LABOR, and REVEL IN HARD-WORK'S BEAUTY.

I say this as the CHRISTOFASCIST that I am(as I am seen), F*ck obama, he is nothing o...

I say this as the CHRISTOFASCIST that I am(as I am seen), F*ck obama, he is nothing or never will be anything special in this GREAT CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. The only special ribbon obama will acquire is because he is one of AMERICA'S BEST LIARS OF ALL TIME; there is a TRUEST accolade that, that piece of human excrement can claim as his own. Give the man a ribbon for being a GREAT LIAR.

. http://images.sodahead.com/pr...
  • Marie/M... Leinad 2012/05/03 21:36:20
  • Leinad Marie/M... 2012/05/03 21:50:27
    Leinad
    +1
    THANK YOU MA'AM
  • lori 2012/05/02 11:53:15
    lori
    +5
    When a sitting President uses the lives of our military to gain reelection, that is one sick person. He he certainly doesn't have anything else to run on. The unemployment, gas prices, housing crisis, foreclosures, underwater in home. it goes on and on. How does anyone in there right mind what this man reelected? Because he is black could only be the answer. Shameful, when he is ruining this country.
  • babydrizzy lori 2012/05/19 02:41:06
    babydrizzy
    No What is sick is when a person uses the lives of 9-11 to get re elected .
  • lori babydrizzy 2012/05/19 11:21:34
    lori
    not sure what you are talking about?
  • darthtbone 2012/05/02 10:45:32
    darthtbone
    +7
    Have a look at this:

Now go and have a look at Obama announcing the killing of OBL. I find it funny how libs are always all over Bush's speaking ability. Yet, in this announcement he conveys the message and makes it about the soldiers, the Iraqis and the American people. Obama's announcement can be summed up as "I got bin Laden, remember I'm tough. Obama-Biden 2012."
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/05/02 09:09:26 (edited)
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +6
    But guess what? It's no more of a "gaffe" (a word that makes me want to punch a baby) than President Top Gun himself declaring "Mission Accomplished"

mission accomplished
  • darthtbone Beat Ma... 2012/05/02 10:42:37
    darthtbone
    +8
    Do you read cracked.com, they just had a whole thing about the word "gaffe."

I do have to point out the difference. W doing the carrier landing and mission accomplished was as much for the troops as it was anything else. And they loved it. It was also a one time thing.

That's a pretty stark difference from Obama trying to make the killing of OBL about him.

2014/12/18 05:42:18