Do you agree with the Navy SEALS?

Marie/M2M2K™-#1ConservativeGuru 2012/05/01 02:11:05
I think most sitting presidents use anything they can to try and get re-elected. However in this instance, I find it despicable. And for you racists out there it has nothing to do with skin color. My opinion is aimed at you sh*t-spewing cult members who have followed lock-step with this disgraceful excuse for a US leader, blaming anyone but the POTUS himself for the economy and other issues we face in this country. Not a single president before this POS has ever been so flagrantly coddled as this moron. If it's good, both he and his sh*t-spewing cult give him credit. If it's bad, BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

Read More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137636/SE...

• Donald ... AL 2012/05/19 19:28:48
    Donald Eric Kesler
    Either Osama Bin Laden was armed or he was unarmed. Since he was allegedly reaching for a weapon at the time he was gunned down, he was unarmed at the time of his death.

Since the Navy Seals were sent in with orders to execute Osama Bin Laden, one can hardly fault the man for attempting to wield a weapon.
  • Donald ... AL 2012/05/18 11:16:24
    Donald Eric Kesler
    Where is this alleged memo that former Attorney General Michael Mukasey claims was drafted by Secretary of Defence Leon Panetta?
  • AL Donald ... 2012/05/19 06:08:46 (edited)
    AL
    LOL! Yet Mukasey also read that very same memo word for word on T.V.as well!You also seem to know more then you're leting on here, since you knew just who drafted the memo we're talking about - by chance?
  • Donald ... AL 2012/05/19 19:38:46
    Donald Eric Kesler
    I knew who allegedly drafted the memo because I have performed a Google search for a transcript of the memo. I would like to read it before I comment on it.

Once again, where is this alleged memo that former Attorney General Michael Mukasey claims was drafted by Secretary of Defence Leon Panetta?

Without reading it, I am not surprised that such a memo was drafted. All politicians attempt to cover their asses. This is certainly not some new tactic conceived of by President Obama.

Assuming the memo is all that you claim it to be, I doubt it would have worked. Does anyone recall the military tactician who orchestrated the failed attempt at rescuing the Iranian hostages during the carter administration?

Fortunately, the mission was a success. That is all that most people will recall.
  • AL Donald ... 2012/05/02 20:28:59
    AL
    Those options where given BY Obamas top Military Advisers, Since he was on the golf course at the time himself!
  • Donald ... AL 2012/05/03 11:26:46
    Donald Eric Kesler
    Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did.
    Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."
  • AL Donald ... 2012/05/03 21:01:25
    AL
    WTF? Where talking about Clown Prince Obozo here instead!
  • Donald ... AL 2012/05/04 00:46:20
    Donald Eric Kesler
    You are talking about the amount of time presidents spend on vacation. I am just attempting to keep you honest.
  • AL Donald ... 2012/05/04 01:13:36 (edited)
    AL
    Not really! I was talking about Obama playing golf when his top Military Advisers had to call him in, to lay out the plan to TAKE OUT THEIR TARGET
  • Donald ... AL 2012/05/04 11:26:42
    Donald Eric Kesler
    You were attempting to imply that President Obama was not where he should have been when Osama Bin Laden was located. That is tantamount to criticizing President Bush for reading a children's book when the World Trade Center was attacked.
  • AL Donald ... 2012/05/13 21:24:51
    AL
    I just told you they had to call Obama off the Golf course to view the mission itself! All I'm doing is telling you the truth is all!
  • AL Donald ... 2012/05/04 01:19:35
    AL
    Keep me Honest?LMAO! Remember we're talking a Marxist SOB that doesn't even know how to tell the truth -when it came to his own Health care scam!
  • Donald ... AL 2012/05/04 11:18:54
    Donald Eric Kesler
    Please elaborate on how Marxism relates to any legislation introduced by the Obama administration.
  • AL Donald ... 2012/05/13 21:29:30 (edited)
    AL
    Larger Government, More total Government contol over us! The Marxist tenet of-To each according to their needs-NOT what they earn themselves! Its Obamas own Share the Wealth Class Warfare in fact! How blind can you get NOT to see it for yourself really?Obama care itself is a prime example! Because its over 1/6 of our whole economy all by itself!
  • AL Donald ... 2012/05/04 01:42:45
  • lee Donald ... 2012/05/02 01:10:33
    lee
    the story is a made up "news" blog posting on a right wing site probably run by Newscorp.
  • BigFig#9 2012/05/01 20:23:57
    BigFig#9
    +3
    No different to me than BUSH using 911 except for of course Obama made a decision to launch an attack as opposed to simply reacting to an attack... As to anybody saying it was a 'no brainer', that's hindsight. Sending an armed team into an allegedly allied country had huge risks to be calculated and, even though it worked, it might not even have been the right decision in retrospect....maybe he just got lucky!
  • wgossett99 BigFig#9 2012/05/01 21:27:24
    wgossett99
    You are totally correct. The political ramifications of the mission could have been far worse than they were. Essentially the US perpetrated an act of war.
  • M'lud 2012/05/01 20:20:04
    M'lud
    +1
    I think what is despicable is the treatment this president has received. You can oppose his policies and critique his performance, but that is apparently not your intent. Between the name calling and the double standards applied I have to marvel at the depth of vitriol so many of you harbor. Your selective umbrage is laughable. You might want to check your source before you draw any conclusions about how the Navy Seals feel. The Daily Mail will go to any lengths to denigrate anything not in lockstep with their conservative editorial bent.
  • Boomer M'lud 2012/05/01 20:38:00
    Boomer
    +3
    So now you have assumed that the Navy Seals are lying? That they don't have an opinion? As an ex-recon and military man I can tell you that I find it disgusting that this man has taken credit for the risk inherent by others, for plans that have been in the making for 10 years. This did not happen over night and certainly it had nothing to do with him other then to make the decision to go, wow that was really hard to do!
  • Apache Boomer 2012/05/02 01:05:33
  • Nestofasssps 2012/05/01 20:18:45 (edited)
  • Marie/M... Nestofa... 2012/05/03 20:49:14
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/01 20:17:16
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    my SpecWar friends and their comrades are the ones that did the work, did the research, extracted the needed information (in a fashion Senator Obama railed aginst, if you remember) and acted upon it, and then put their lives on the line to make this happen ... Mr. Obama is the equipment manager for the football team that spikes the ball when the fullback scores! ... repugnant, to say the least!
  • Apache teacham... 2012/05/02 01:06:31
  • big T 2012/05/01 20:14:19
    big T
    +5
    Barack H. Obama can kiss my ass. He uses his skin color as a excuse to have done nothing of any good for anyone brings shame to black people. So what if they were slaves 150 years ago so were Irish american and many other white people. The only diffrence is that the white people moved on sense the begining of the American civil war and the black people have not.
  • Markie big T 2012/05/01 21:23:37
    Markie
    Stupid post of the day. Well done
  • big T Markie 2012/05/01 23:12:36
  • Marie/M... big T 2012/05/03 20:50:52
  • big T Marie/M... 2012/05/03 21:31:09
    big T
    the USA cannot recover from this they have destroyed the younger generations 1.2 million abortions in the U.S.A. every year. There is no recoverying from that. They have destroyed the future of the country.
  • lee big T 2012/05/02 01:13:16
  • big T lee 2012/05/02 02:11:26
  • Marie/M... big T 2012/05/03 20:50:25
  • mae 2012/05/01 19:58:35
    mae
    Some Navy Seals have alluded to this, but not ALL of them. In fact, the Seals who have made statements are a minority of Seals--your question implies that All or Most Seals feel the same, when in fact, they do not. Hence, I do not agree with those Seals who made that statement. Profanity aside, I could refer to you in the same derogatory terms you have chosen to use to describe Americans who, last time we checked, have the same rights and privileges as you, which include making up their own minds about politics and political figures. I am not a Navy Seal, nor am I related to, or have any contact with any Navy Seals. Suffice to say, Seals are well-able to speak for themselves, so my choice above is 'undecided'...Those Seals who made the statement had their reasons. Your opinions are all your own.
  • lee mae 2012/05/02 01:14:47
    lee
    +1
    i would not give this article calling itself "news" ANY credibility as it is coming from a right wing blog site... probably run by NewsCorp.
  • Caitlin ~American Patriot~ 2012/05/01 19:51:47
    Caitlin ~American Patriot~
    +3
    of course of course
  • Texas Johnny 2012/05/01 19:43:46
    Texas Johnny
    +4
    B.O could not even handle the physicians exam to be allowed to attempt BUD/S.
    The SEALs are the one's that deserve 100% of the credit. All B.O. did was sign the permission slip for the field trip. This guy is a classical egoist with delusions of grandeur.
    He can't can't get enough of himself.

egomanic Obama
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/01 19:37:12
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Seals got credit, but in a footnote sort of way. I wonder if Barry had to don gloves in order to keep his hands from getting soiled?
  • Mr. Smith 2012/05/01 18:52:36
    Mr. Smith
    +7
    Desperate politicians do desperate things......this is already backfiring on Obama.

desperate politicians desperate backfiring obama
  • dubbie Mr. Smith 2012/05/01 20:22:53
    dubbie
    +4
    Oh he aint finished yet ,He has a look at me speech tonite in Afghanistan

2014/09/02 07:04:53