Do you agree with the Navy SEALS?

Marie/M2M2K™-#1ConservativeGuru 2012/05/01 02:11:05
I think most sitting presidents use anything they can to try and get re-elected. However in this instance, I find it despicable. And for you racists out there it has nothing to do with skin color. My opinion is aimed at you sh*t-spewing cult members who have followed lock-step with this disgraceful excuse for a US leader, blaming anyone but the POTUS himself for the economy and other issues we face in this country. Not a single president before this POS has ever been so flagrantly coddled as this moron. If it's good, both he and his sh*t-spewing cult give him credit. If it's bad, BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

Read More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137636/SE...

• Bob DiN 2012/06/11 05:20:07
    Bob DiN
    +1
    The Seals tell it like it is.
  • retiredingeorgia 2012/06/11 03:30:59
    retiredingeorgia
    +2
    I might have missed a great event somewhere along the way, but I thought all the liberals were into 'love not war'. Since when is a little water boarding a criminal offense, whereas if bHo orders a killing, that's being a national hero?
    Don't get me wrong, I'm glad obl is dead, and I congradulate the SEALS for doing the job while bHo was hiding under a desk somewhere.
    hiding under desk
  • keeper 2012/06/11 02:14:15
    keeper
    +3
    BHO had little to do with it.... word has it that he didn't want to send them in!
  • Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/06/11 01:58:56 (edited)
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +3
    Yes give the Seals the credit they deserve. Any president would have signed the order. I would hope that all of or of military would recognize this and not give him their vote for 2012 reelection.
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/06/11 01:37:03
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +5
    Absolutely no doubt about it. Obammy is as low as low can go. How dare he uses the SEALS and the military for his own purposes. It's about time someone told Bammy this is NOT a game; it's reality. Stop playing around and step aside! Let a real man (or woman) do the job and do it right!
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/06/11 01:32:39
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +2
    I find many of the things the President has done repulsive. I would say they were under orders to kill him to hide certain facts. To capture him may have exposed some facts. Like was he still on the payroll of the U.S. Government?
  • Buddy 2012/05/05 23:07:23
    Buddy
    +1
    The Seals certainly do get credit, but I don't see why the president has to be discredited for them to have that. Of course, haters gonna hate. And I'm just not up for any more arguments. So everyone have it your own way and believe as you well. I'm just glad that this is America and I, too, am entitled to have my own opinion.
  • bigfoot 2012/05/05 21:37:41 (edited)
    bigfoot
    +2
    Ha! Ha!Ha! Ha!! The moment you say "it isn't about color""I know its about color."the "tricks" you and Mutt erre r Mitt keep attempting are so old there funny.I'll play your silly game.every President in history in the same circumstances has done the same Damn thing.he is the Commander,President,Top Official,Boss,Equal to Corporate Pres,,Buck Stops Here Person.disagree if you wish.Too Damn Bad.the Leader gets the Glory earned or not.Life,Business and Politics aren't fair.where the Hell were you when Our Military DEAD were being Flown Home at Night and in secret by the Bush Admin RWNJs after being used for Fodder in an illegal and lied into War[s]?where were You when Conservatives created False Heroes and Battlefield events to Hipe your wars?who flew his Jet onto a carrier in full pilot garb under a sign that read Mission Accomplished?the war wasn't even half over.how about Tear Down This Wall?And How About The Treasonous Behavior of the Republican Congress and Party at a Time of War?count me in as a Cult Member anytime,President Obama wants to take credit for a successful mission with no Military casualities.Please! All our problems will be solved,when You and the Republican Party present candidates at all levels of government,who are qualified to govern.instead of Bozo,R...
    Ha! Ha!Ha! Ha!! The moment you say "it isn't about color""I know its about color."the "tricks" you and Mutt erre r Mitt keep attempting are so old there funny.I'll play your silly game.every President in history in the same circumstances has done the same Damn thing.he is the Commander,President,Top Official,Boss,Equal to Corporate Pres,,Buck Stops Here Person.disagree if you wish.Too Damn Bad.the Leader gets the Glory earned or not.Life,Business and Politics aren't fair.where the Hell were you when Our Military DEAD were being Flown Home at Night and in secret by the Bush Admin RWNJs after being used for Fodder in an illegal and lied into War[s]?where were You when Conservatives created False Heroes and Battlefield events to Hipe your wars?who flew his Jet onto a carrier in full pilot garb under a sign that read Mission Accomplished?the war wasn't even half over.how about Tear Down This Wall?And How About The Treasonous Behavior of the Republican Congress and Party at a Time of War?count me in as a Cult Member anytime,President Obama wants to take credit for a successful mission with no Military casualities.Please! All our problems will be solved,when You and the Republican Party present candidates at all levels of government,who are qualified to govern.instead of Bozo,Robotman,the Gold diggers,and Elmer Gantry and Sister.I'm thrilled the Moron is President.and if he is a Moron,where does that leave all of the RWNJs? Republican shrill cries of desperation are falling on deaf ears.
  • Marie/M... bigfoot 2012/05/08 14:47:27
  • maggiemay 2012/05/04 13:30:10
    maggiemay
    +2
    Brought in off the Gulf Course. Borrowed a jacket to cover his gulf shirt, Bet he still had his gulf shoes on.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/05/04 00:10:42
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +3
    Obama didn't even make the decision. Admiral McRaven did.
  • Marie/M... ScottyG... 2012/05/08 14:47:58
  • ScottyG... Marie/M... 2012/05/08 16:50:53
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    I don't pay attention to the LWNJ's. Unless it's to piss them off.
  • rightside 2012/05/03 16:20:27
    rightside
    +5
    bama has taken credit for anything good that happens. I believe he takes credit when the sun comes up in the morning.
    He's desperate and needs to claim anything and everything he can. Heck, he accepted the Noble prize award for doing absolutely nothing. What a guy!
  • Jim rightside 2012/05/04 01:28:42
    Jim
    +5
    This President is a disgrace......Look on youtube for the video of Obama and Michelle at the 9/11 ceremony you can see her say "all this for a flag" Yes Michelle all this for a flag !!!! That is what the Seals understand and you don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rightside Jim 2012/05/04 02:01:59
    rightside
    +3
    Yeah, what she said was a disgrace, but what was even worse is that she didn't know anything about the ceremony.
  • Bob S 2012/05/03 15:39:20 (edited)
    Bob S
    +2
    and guess who should get ALL of the credit for ridding the world of OBL? We have one person that takes credit for everything and in most cases it was someone or many that got us to the point of giiving credit...not just one ex President 2B.
  • HOMBRE 2012/05/03 15:27:53 (edited)
    HOMBRE
    +5
    I will always believe these men of honor and not some slime-ball so called president. Obama playing he the hero of this mission patting his self on the back. Disgraceful. A hero does not have to tell everybody he is a hero. What a phony,Obama was on the golf course when this mission was in effect.Look at the picture when he was in the presidential office wearing golf attire. That tells me everything I need to know
  • Marie/M... HOMBRE 2012/05/03 21:37:31
  • HOMBRE Marie/M... 2012/05/03 21:40:21
  • bob 2012/05/03 14:32:02
    bob
    +4
    The Navy Seals are right and the Ant Christian Muslim Bastard is a Disgrace To all Americans
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2012/05/03 10:50:32
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +4
    I would have praised Barry if he said something like. While I gave the order, the real credit goes to Admiral McRaven who was responsible for the operation and the brave Navy Seals that actually went in there and did the job.

I think it is despicable that Barry who always vote present just like he did when deep water horizon blew. Should take all the credit.

Then his Obamabot Zombie followers of course fall for it.
  • babydrizzy 2012/05/03 10:21:12
    babydrizzy
    +1
    not the case because even if obama went to the middle east and killed osama he self on live television with him executing osama people still wouldn't re elect him, theres to much racism and too many finger pointers... navy seals gave bush respect but they cant give obama any that dosen't sound right sorry, me being veteran everyone knows that if you are suppose respect the commander in chief it is your duty. not unless your the guy who killed john f kennedy... lee harvey oswald
  • Uranos7 babydrizzy 2012/05/19 03:09:15
    Uranos7
    +1
    Respect can never be given or taken it must be earned.
    Obama has done nothing to earn respect and this narcisistic attempt to use Laden's death after claiming he would not spike the fotball is only the latest addition to peoples ire against him.
  • babydrizzy Uranos7 2012/05/19 03:20:54
    babydrizzy
    how did bush earn his respect, oh please dont tell me,by flying a plane being the same color as you.
  • Uranos7 babydrizzy 2012/05/19 03:28:04
    Uranos7
    I was no big fan of Bush Jr voted for him the first time not the second. But as bad as he was he is beginning to look like a genius compared to Obama.
    Bush's highest month of unemployment was lower than Obama's lowest month of unemployment, and Bush had 2 wars and more national disasters in his 8 years than Obama.
    Obama has also racked up more debt in one term than Bush did in 2 terms.
    IDK if you are old enough to remember but Bush ran on the promise to pull our troops out of Bosnia, Kososvo and eastern Europe, and he kept his promise.
  • babydrizzy Uranos7 2012/05/19 03:33:32
    babydrizzy
    blame obama for our goverments mistakes, it dosent matter who is in office , unemployment rates are still going to go up and down for many reasons, and the president isnt the main reason, it dosent matter if it bush,obama,clinton, or washington.
  • Uranos7 babydrizzy 2012/05/19 04:09:03
    Uranos7
    What a cop out.
    He ran on the promise of jobs passed numerous bills in the name of creating jobs and few had anything to do with creating jobs.
    He publically stated he would bankrpt the coal industry and then dozens of plants close due to his new regulations.
    He tried to force companies not to build in states that were in need of jobs in order to make them build in union states.
    http://www.bluegrasspundit.co...
    FirstEnergy Corp. will close 6 coal power plants. They cite new government regulation as the reason. President Obama promised to destroy the coal industry. This looks like one campaign promis he is keeping.

Akron, Ohio, January 26, 2012 — FirstEnergy Corp. generation subsidiaries will retire six older coal-fired power plants located in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Maryland by September 1, 2012.

The decision to close the power plants is based on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Mercury and Air Toxics Standards, which were recently finalized, and other environmental regulations.

The total capacity of the competitive plants that will be retired is 2,689 MW. Recently, these plants served mostly as peaking or intermediate facilities, generating, on average, about 10 percent of the electricity produced by the company over the past three years.

The following plants will be retire...
    What a cop out.
    http://www.bluegrasspundit.co...

The following plants will be retired: Bay Shore Plant, Units 2-4, Oregon, Ohio; Eastlake Plant, Eastlake, Ohio; Ashtabula Plant, Ashtabula, Ohio; Lake Shore Plant, Cleveland, Ohio; Armstrong Power Station, Adrian, Pa.; and R. Paul Smith Power Station, Williamsport, Md.
  • The Sifu 2012/05/03 07:20:50
    The Sifu
    +4
    I also agree with the dialogue: I think most sitting presidents use anything they can to try and get re-elected. However in this instance, I find it despicable. And for you racists out there it has nothing to do with skin color. My opinion is aimed at you sh*t-spewing cult members who have followed lock-step with this disgraceful excuse for a US leader, blaming anyone but the POTUS himself for the economy and other issues we face in this country. Not a single president before this POS has ever been so flagrantly coddled as this moron. If it's good, both he and his sh*t-spewing cult give him credit. If it's bad, BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.
  • Marie/M... The Sifu 2012/05/08 14:49:08
  • The Sifu Marie/M... 2012/05/12 03:37:20
    The Sifu
    You're welcome! But, I must thank you for your fortitude in truth-telling, insightfulness to post what you did and articulation that I could not improve upon and therefor copied.
  • babydrizzy The Sifu 2012/05/23 23:56:52
  • Brother Bo 2012/05/03 00:47:42
  • Larson ... Brother Bo 2012/05/05 00:32:40
    Larson Whipsnade
    +1
    They gloat. they all gloat down there, and when we get you down there, you'll gloat, too!
  • boyd868b 2012/05/03 00:22:22
  • Marie/M... boyd868b 2012/05/08 14:49:35
    I cannot trust the SEALS until they are out from under Obama's Orders
  • Rebel 2012/05/02 23:24:30
    Rebel
    +8
    I 100% back what the Navy Seals have said on this so far. They're absolutely right.
  • Sig Sauer P220 2012/05/02 23:23:45
    Sig Sauer P220
    +7
    May Obama's days in office be short ...
  • Bob S Sig Sau... 2012/05/03 15:40:38
    Bob S
    +4
    shorter/less than he hoped for.

2014/04/23 17:48:06