Do you agree that Obama is destroying America?

Tee Quake 2012/12/04 01:36:22
Everything Obama does has been geared to tearing America down. Primarily by increasing debt to beyond the breaking point, through increasing taxes and increasing deficit spending. He is blatantly trying to destroy America through his policies, which are designed to do just that. Ask any radical leftist how to destroy America and the first words out their mouths will be "increase" debt to beyond the breaking point. Obama is following the leftist game plan. It's ALL that simple. We could still save the country, but only if we begin an aggressive policy to access our substantial oil, natural gas, and coal. IMPEACH OBAMA FOR AMERICA'S SAKE.

• Risk 2012/12/04 14:35:52
    Risk
    +29
    The really scary thing is how large a segment of our population is blind to what this man has done and what he's pushing for now. History will show the American public made a huge mistake by backing him but it will be too late at that point in time to reverse it.

• Smitty 2014/06/09 01:14:19
    Smitty
    I agree!!
  • james 2013/04/08 17:30:23
    james
    yes i do (think ) i know hes trying to destroy America. we be alot better of with out him in any way.
  • krys 2013/04/05 23:29:49
    krys
    +3
    I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN. I TOO KNOW OF THE HARDSHIP OBAMA IS PUTTTING AND IS GOING TO PUT INNOCENT AMERICANS AND THE WORLD THROUGH. HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED ASAP......................JESUS LIVES....
  • KRYS 2013/04/05 20:20:23
    KRYS
    +4
  • john pierini 2013/03/23 02:21:13
    john pierini
    +4
    this monster must be stopped. he ruines everything he touches. i think he should be made to leave office for being a liar and eminent threat to this country i think he should be impeached
  • jojo 2013/03/05 00:14:41
    jojo
    +2
    he increased americans taxes by 2 percent but says the government cant do its part by saving any money at all. hes crying over a 2 percent reduction in governments projected growth its not even a cut just a restriction on growth.

meanwhile more than that same 85 milion hes crying about is sent to egypt and syrian rebels in the very same week

american people were told he would only increase tax rate for rich people, then looked at thier checkstubs and found out it was everyone.. he is the liar and chief. and is in violation of the law that says a president must submit a budget yearly it is a law. yet he igores it and never submits one instead trying to scare people. you can tell he has never had a job or been respponsible for budgeting his own money cause his lights and gas would of been cut of long ago along with his credit cards he is caught lying to the american people daily. ad wants more blank checks for his buddies and contibutors.

the only differance between Mussolini and Obama is, Mussilini balanced his budget and obama hasnt been found cowering on the ninth green with tiget woods by the people yet.

he steals from his children and our grandchildren because its all about ME ME ME. he is the me generations spokesperson, i we did what he did we would be in jail.welcome to socalism america. if you survive another 4 years.
  • Correct... jojo 2013/03/05 20:06:24
    CorrectOpinion
    +1
    The Government has MORE MONEY TODAY, than it did in March of 2012. FACT. So, why the cuts?
  • james 2013/02/18 05:24:46
    james
    +2
    yes i do believe obama is destroying America. and why is he getting awy with this
  • Correct... james 2013/02/19 02:16:27
    CorrectOpinion
    public education system? Just a guess?
  • tyler.fisher.1800 2013/02/17 05:01:57
    tyler.fisher.1800
    +2
    I agree completely Obama's destroying America and a lot of Americans are cheering him on.
  • Michael 2013/01/05 16:50:30
    Michael
    +7
    Yes I do. He is destroying the sacred fabric from which the American spirit was created, developed and sustained.

Obama's win in 2012 means goodbye USA. Hope the fools who voted for him start seeing the pain and destruction soon, so that maybe a very republican congress (both House and Senate) can be elected in 2014 to impeach Obama in early 2015.
  • TidBit 2012/12/29 03:41:34
    TidBit
    I agree
  • PandoraBoxe 2012/12/24 17:34:34
    PandoraBoxe
    +1
    WRONG. I admire and respect our President.
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/12/24 05:41:17
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    +2
    I don't see why everyone wants to blame Obama for everything.
    It's obvious that both the Democrats and Republicans who served in congress for the past twenty years, caused the mess that continues in a long downward spiral.
    Which is just what they want, everybody is grabbing up all the wealth they can, so when the bottom falls out they will still be on top...
  • John Ga... 2013/02/14 22:24:39
    +3
    Yes, but how does this point change the fact that Obama is the worst of the worst? How does it excuse his horrible leadership? It doesn't. I don't blame him for everything, I blame him for the things he has done wrong. Your argument does not change that point.
  • John Ga... 2013/02/14 23:35:49
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    Have you forgotten George Bush jr already?
  • impiety 2012/12/15 03:38:12
    impiety
    +1
    It's not just his fault. Americans are destroying the country just as much. The president can't just snap his fingers and change everything. Change happens over time.
  • TornAsu... impiety 2013/01/21 11:06:29
    TornAsunder
    The President refuses to discuss any spending cuts, instead, he keeps printing more dollars so the government can pay down debts with dollars that are worth less. This may need to be done initially, but if spending isn't corralled soon, we will be in for a huge fall. The Chinese government is dumping greenbacks and moving into gold and silver, along with other commodities, this cause a glut of dollars to come home and further exascerbates the problem. The only reason we are surviving like this now is because the Fed is keeping it's lending rates at 0, once those rates start climbing (and they will because they HAVE to), inflation is going to hit us like a ton of bricks. If the interest rates are held at 0 artificially, no countries will invest in the U.S (because there will be no return on their investments), and that's a huge part of our economy. The same scenario is what happened in the Weimar Republic (they were a "Republic" too, just like we are, but are socialists now........food for thought) right before WWII. Their currency was virtually worthless due to the non-stop printing of new money. And don't think this doesn't affect you, because it does. Inflation is another tax, it devalues the dollars you have and wipes out your spending/saving power. If Obama doesn't put spending cuts on the table, and run the government in a fiscally responsible manner, it means only one thing, and that one thing is the dismantling of the republic.
  • snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cl... 2012/12/13 20:51:45 (edited)
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +1
    ....hey bro, i'm, with ya on this blog. But honestly, its like preaching to the choir or the lone Paul Revere or the Voice Shouting in the Wilderness.......I've preached about all the above in blogs on here for 4 years since before obamas first hyjacked America and in those days ppl were VERY hot NOT to allow him in the BigHouse.....(that is the conservatives), but unfortunately, i think what we're up against is changing times and it isn't gonna get any better unfortunately. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
  • Tee Quake snell/G... 2012/12/16 04:29:02
    Tee Quake
    I know! We are not only dealing with close-minded people on the left, but they think they know it all, or are complicit with the radical left. Any American, who loves America and has any regard at all for our heritage built upon individual freedom and hard work and responsibility, would have AT LEAST gotten a copy of Saul Alinsky's "Little Red Book to ascertain what beliefs and political tactics Obama holds dear. I have yet to find any libs who have read the book or understand the true import of Obama's Alinsky mantra: "the ends justify the means; no religious dogma; no morals.
  • junkhead snell/G... 2012/12/24 18:16:31
    junkhead
    I wish he would come get you, then the rest of us can enjoy the real world without ya:)
  • Tristan_Clements 2012/12/11 06:54:13
    Tristan_Clements
    +2
    No I don't. America is destroying America.
  • kyrielle Tristan... 2012/12/27 04:14:18
    kyrielle
    +13
    its true...
  • dawn 2012/12/10 23:55:05
    dawn
    +3
    This man is a menace to America! I can't believe that5 the ignorant electorate put him back in again!
  • Leprachaun999 2012/12/10 22:44:30
    Leprachaun999
    +2
    No you guys whine every time your guy does not get in that the sky is falling, Guess what you are still here.
  • Umad Leprach... 2012/12/14 03:23:09
  • PucksNBeer Leprach... 2013/01/16 22:14:15
    PucksNBeer
    +8
    This is a FANTASTIC answer. But to be fair, my Canadian cousin wouldn't enter the US when Bush was in power because he thought martial law was coming.
  • AJ 2012/12/10 19:48:55
    AJ
    +9
    Eh, I dunno, I don't really understand how his laws are killing off America...
  • Tee Quake AJ 2012/12/11 22:45:47
    Tee Quake
    Well, you could begin by taking a look at what his lap dog EPA has done to circumvent Congressional authority and push through Obama's goals.
  • Bronar 2012/12/10 19:03:15
    Bronar
    +3
    I don't think any one man can "destroy " America. I think his lack of ability to face our debt problem will effect us far into the future though.
  • Tee Quake Bronar 2012/12/11 22:47:05
    Tee Quake
    +1
    "Obama" would INCLUDE the members of his regime. Sorry, I thought that was sort of obvious; my mistake.
  • Bronar Tee Quake 2012/12/12 15:57:25
    Bronar
    +2
    Blame then all. We need TERM LIMITS in Congress. Special interests are just as guilty as the entitlement society.
  • Correct... Bronar 2012/12/20 21:58:58
    CorrectOpinion
    +1
    HE has convinced the pop culture masses that they have somehow been screwed by people who make more money. And that taking even more of their money, will somehow "HELP" them.....which is insane. It will ONLY hurt the economy. It will surely hurt some real people who work in smaller companies..and it will do NOTHING with regards to the deficit...whatsoever...zip nada zilch
  • PucksNBeer Correct... 2013/01/16 22:16:00
    PucksNBeer
    +9
    This is in fact true. Inequality is at it's zenith since the great depression. When too few have to much, the country collapses.
  • Correct... PucksNBeer 2013/01/16 23:22:09
    CorrectOpinion
    Inequality is NORMAL. Tall , short,/ bald, hair/ pretty , ugly/ it is normal. And we in America have it better than any other country in the world as counted by the number of people who do not NEED. When the going is good, inequality escalates as opportunities abound...and the DO Ers make gains and Do nothing ers or the Do the wrong thing ers, end up percentage wise, behind. But do they suffer? NOPE, not in the US, where even the poor, would be called wealthy in other countries! Everyone benefits....and if you have just one private plane and someone else has 4 planes, do you bitch and moan about how unfair it is? Or do you just say, "glad I don't have the headaches of 4 planes maintenance and fuel" I am happy with just what I have!!!
  • Correct... Correct... 2013/01/16 23:23:43
    CorrectOpinion
    In socialism, the gap is closed, NOT by bringing up the bottom, but by bringing down the top. And that means everyone is worse off. Equal misery.
  • Transquesta 2012/12/10 18:18:00
    Transquesta
    +1
    Yes.

He's not alone, though. Every politician in the Nexus of Evil is trying to destroy America whether they're cognizant of the fact or not.
  • Tee Quake Transqu... 2012/12/11 22:42:05
    Tee Quake
    +1
    No argument from me.
  • Transqu... Tee Quake 2012/12/12 04:35:48
    Transquesta
    I wonder sometimes, though, about the percentages. How many in Washington understand that what they're doing is actually destroying the thing they claim to love?
  • Zee Black 2012/12/10 18:15:14
    Zee Black
    I am really tired of all the people with the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome. America is not being destroyed, it will not become a third world country, stop complaining because your candidate lost and get back to work.

2014/08/21 14:10:04