Do you agree or disagree with this assessment of the "war on terror"?

Sandy 2007/10/26 00:06:51
This information is so very crucial to the saving of our nation as we know it; we cannot ignore it!!! If we do; we WILL RUE THE DAY!!! So, please, please READ THIS and do what ever is in your power to make the needed changes in this matter: If we neglect this opportunity; it will be forever too late!!!

I trust that you can read it with an open mind. This guy takes shots at both sides and IS NOT A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT but an INDEPENDENT!

This is one of the most profound articles that I have ever read about this Presidency, this era and this so-called war. Everything this man says makes perfect sense to me.

No matter your politics, you owe it to yourself to read and pass on so we all are informed of what's going on in our world!

Another assessment of where the US stands in relation to the Middle East problems, this one is from the guy who had his finger on the nuclear trigger for three years as head of our defense and response complex buried under Cheyenne Mountain at Colorado Springs. He was the only person who could initiate a nuclear attack after advising the sitting president of a missile launch by our enemies and our need to respond. No political or civilian type in the US had more knowledge about day to day military actions around the world. Everyone should find quiet time to read this. As far as I am concerned, it is exactly the direction we should go and the consequences of not doing so are well thought out.

John R. (Jack) Farrington Major General, USAF (Retired)

---------------------------------------------------Middle East Imperative

BY: JIM CASH, Brig. Gen., USAF, Ret.

I wrote recently about the war in Iraq and the larger war against radical Islam, eliciting a number of responses. Let me try and put this conflict in proper perspective.

Understand, the current battle we are engaged in is much bigger than just Iraq. What happens in the next year will affect this country and how our kids and grandkids live throughout their lifetime, and beyond. Radical Islam has been attacking the West since the seventh century. They have been defeated in the past and decimated to the point of taking hundreds of years to recover. But they can never be totally defeated. Their birth rates are so far beyond civilized world rates that in time they recover and attempt to dominate again.

There are eight terror-sponsoring countries that make up the grand threat to the West. Two , Saudi Arabia and Pakistan , just need firm pressure from the West to make major reforms. They need to decide who they are really going to support and commit to that support. That answer is simple. They both will support who they think will hang in there until the end, and win. We are not sending very good signals in that direction right now, thanks to the Democrats.

The other six, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Libya will require regime change or a major policy shift. Now, let's look more closely.

Afghanistan and Iraq have both had regime changes, but are being fueled by outsiders from Syria and Iran . We have scared Gaddafi's pants off, and he has given up his quest for nuclear weapons, so I don't think Libya is now a threat.

North Korea (the non-Islamic threat) can be handled diplomatically by buying them off. They are starving. That leaves Syria and Iran. Syria is like a frightened puppy. Without the support of Iran they will join the stronger side. So where does that leave us? Sooner, or later, we are going to be forced to confront Iran, and it better be before they gain nuclear capability.

In 1989 I served as a Command Director inside the Cheyenne Mountain complex located in Colorado Springs, Colorado for almost three years. My job there was to observe (through classified means) every missile shot anywhere in the world and assess if it was a threat to the US or Canada. If any shot was threatening to either nation I had only minutes to advise the President, as he had only minutes to respond. I watched Iran and Iraq shoot missiles at each other every day, and all day long, for months. They killed hundreds of thousand of their people. Know w hy? They were fighting for control of the Middle East and that enormous oil supply.

At that time, they were preoccupied with their internal problems and could care less about toppling the west. Oil prices were fairly stable and we could not see an immediate threat. Well, the worst part of what we have done as a nation in Iraq is to do away with the military capability of one of those nations. Now, Iran has a clear field to dominate the Middle East, since Iraq is no longer a threat to them. They have turned their attention to the only other threat to their dominance, they are convinced they will win, because the US is so divided, and the Democrats (who now control Congress and may control the Presidency in 2008) have openly said we are pulling out.

Do you have any idea what will happen if the entire Middle East turns their support to Iran , which they will obviously do if we pull out? It is not the price of oil we will have to worry about. Oil WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE to this country at any price. I personally would vote for any presidential candidate who did what JFK did with the space program---declare a goal to bring this country to total energy independence in a decade.

Yes, it is about oil. The economy in this country will totally die if that Middle East supply is cut off right now. It will not be a recession. It will be a depression that will make 1929 look like the "good-old-days". The bottom line here is simple. If Iran is forced to fall in line, the fighting in Iraq will end over night, and the nightmare will be over.

One way or another, Iran must be forced to join modern times and the global community. It may mean a real war---if so, now is the time, before we face a nuclear Iran with the capacity to destroy Israel and begin a new ice age. I urge you to read the book "END GAME" by two of our best Middle East experts, true American patriots and retired military generals, Paul Vallely and Tom McInerney. They are our finest, and totally honest in their assessment of why victory in the Middle East is so important, and how it can be won. Proceeds for the book go dir ectly to memorial fund for our fallen soldiers who served the country during the war on terror. You can find that book by going to the internet through Stand-up America at www.ospreyradio.us or www.rightalk.com.

On the other hand, we have several very angry retired generals today, who evidently have not achieved their lofty goals, and insist on ranting and raving about the war. They are wrong, and doing the country great harm by giving a certain political party reason to use them as experts to back their anti-war claims.

You may be one of those who believe nothing could ever be terrible enough to support our going to war. If that is the case I should stop here, as that level of thinking approaches mental disability in this day and age. It is right up there with alien abductions and high altitude seeding through government aircraft contrails. I helped produced those contrails for almost 30 years, and I can assure you we were not seeding the atmosphere. The human race is a war-like population, and if a country is not willing to protect itself, it deserves the consequences. Nuff-said!!!

Now, my last comments will get to the nerve. They will be on politics. I am not a Republican. And, George Bush has made enough mistakes as President to insure my feelings about that for the rest of my life. However, the Democratic Party has moved so far left, they have made me support those farther to the right. I am a conservative who totally supports the Constitution of this country. The only difference between the United States and the South American, third world, dictator infested and ever-changing South American governments, is our US Constitution.

This Republic (note I did not say Democracy) is the longest standing the world has ever known, but it is vulnerable. It would take so little to change it through economic upheaval. There was a time when politicians could disagree, but still work together. We are past that time, and that is the initial step toward the downfall of our form of government.

I think that many view Bush-hating as payback time. The Republicans hated the Clinton's and now the Democrats hate Bush. So, both parties are putting their hate toward willingness to do anything for political dominance to include lying and always taking the opposite stand just for the sake of being opposed. JUST HOW GOOD IS THAT FOR OUR COUNTRY?

In my lifetime, after serving in uniform for President's Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Bush I have a pretty good feel for which party supported our military, and what military life was like under each of their terms. And, let me assure you that times were best under the Republicans.

Service under Jimmy Carter was devastating for all branches of the military. And, Ronald Regan was truly a salvation. You can choose to listen to enriched newscasters, and foolish people like John Murtha (he is no war hero), Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Michael Moore, Jane Fonda , Harry Reid, Russ Feingold, Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and on-and-on to include the true fools in Hollywood if you like. If you do, your conclusions will be totally wrong.

The reason that I write, appear on radio talk shows, and do everything I can to denounce those people is simple. THEY ARE PUTTING THEIR THIRST FOR POLITICAL POWER AND QUEST FOR VICTORY IN 2008 ABOVE WHAT IS BEST FOR THIS COUNTRY. I cannot abide that. Pelosi clearly defied the Logan Act by going to Syria , which should have lead to imprisonment of three years and a heavy fine. Jane Fonda did more to prolong the Vietnam war longer than any other human being (as acknowledged by Ho Chi Minh in his writing before he died). She truly should have been indicted for treason, along with her radical husband, Tom Hayden, and forced to pay the consequences.

This country has started to soften by not enforcing its laws, which is another indication of a Republic about to fall. All Democrats, along with the Hollywood elite, are sending us headlong into a total defeat in the Middle East, which will finally give Iran total dominance in the region. A lack of oil in the near future will be the final straw that dooms this Republic. However, if we refuse to let this happen and really get serious about an energ y self-sufficiency program, this can be avoided. I am afraid, however, that we are going in the opposite direction. If we elect Hillary Clinton and a Democrat controlled congress, and they carry through with allowing Iran to take control of the Middle East, continue to refuse development of nuclear energy, refuse to allow drilling for new oil, and

continue to do nothing but oppose everything Bush, it will be over in terms of what we view as the good life in the U SA .

Now, do I think that all who do not support the war are un-American -- of course not. They just do not understand the importance of total victory in that region.

Another failure of George Bush is his inability to explain to the American people why we are there, and why we MUST win. By the way, it is not a war. The war was won four years ago. It is martial law that is under attack by Iranian and Syrian outside influences, and there is a difference.

So, what do I believe? What is the bottom line? I will simply say that the Democratic Party has fielded the foulest, power hungry, anti-country, self absorbed group of individuals that I have observed in my lifetime. Our educational system is partially to blame for allowing the mass of America to be taken in by this group. George Bush has done the best he can with the disabilities that he possesses.

A President must communicate with the people.And, I would tell you that Desert Storm spoiled the people. Bush Senior's 100-hour war convinced the people that technology has progressed to the point that wars could be fought with no casualties and won in very short periods of time. I remember feeling at the time, that this was a tragedy for the US military. To win wars, you must put boots on the ground. When you put boots on the ground, soldiers are going to die. A President must make the war decision wisely, and insure that the cause is right before using his last political option. However, CONTROLLING IRAN AND DEMOCRATIZING THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE ONLY CHOICE IF WE ARE HELL-BENT ON DEPENDING ON THEM FOR OUR FUTURE ENERGY NEEDS.

Jimmy L. Cash, Brig. Gen., USAF, Ret. Lakeside , Montana 59922

• Veranot vague at all 2008/01/25 01:04:52
    DISAGREE
    Veranot vague at all
    +5
    The war on terror has become a bumper sticker pronunciation to the point of never ending. IF we really want to win this so-called war on terror we should direct our attention to the present occupant of the White House - our very own war mongering terrorist in residence!

• Silverback 2008/05/02 20:15:11
    AGREE
    Silverback
    +1
    Throughout history war has been a choice of few and the heavy burden of fighting has gone to the many. Once again, what many don't understand is that we don't have a choice in this war. We are in it if we leave Iraq or not. The only choice we have is how, when and where we fight it.

Great choices right?
  • AngelEyes 2008/04/18 13:06:40
    DISAGREE
    AngelEyes
    +1
    First, I do not agree with war, especially in a country that has been fighting amounst itself since long before I was ever thought of, and that was along time ago. They are going to be fighting over seas long after I am dead and gone. I feel we need to pull our guys out, build a big ass fence around that country and let them kill each other. I am so sick and tired of America running to help all these other countries and then when we need help, screw us. How many countries come to help when Fl, AL, MS and LA need help after Katrina, NONE, I realize it was just a hurricane, but look at the millions that lost everything, we as a nation are screwed, it does not matter who gets elected, cause the damage is done.

And I don't care if it is Clinton, Omaba, McCain, the Kennedy's, Ron Paul, John Paul, or who ever gets into office, it is not going to change. Just once I wish a polotician would stand up and say, "If you elect me, I will do my best to change the house of Congress, and all the Senators that represent us." Our nation needs an Enima, we need to get the old out and get new blood in there. We can not afford $3.50 for a gallon of gas, but these bastards can go in and vote themselves a raise, they use our tax dollars to pay for their rides to work, we pay for all there cramp. And I...""

''

And I don't care if it is Clinton, Omaba, McCain, the Kennedy's, Ron Paul, John Paul, or who ever gets into office, it is not going to change. Just once I wish a polotician would stand up and say, "If you elect me, I will do my best to change the house of Congress, and all the Senators that represent us." Our nation needs an Enima, we need to get the old out and get new blood in there. We can not afford $3.50 for a gallon of gas, but these bastards can go in and vote themselves a raise, they use our tax dollars to pay for their rides to work, we pay for all there cramp. And I am tired of it. I send letters, and I write my congressman all the time, and I have yet to get a reply, other than the political hand job, " Thank you for writing your congressman, your letter will be passed on, but due to the thousands of letters that is received, we will get to yours when we can." then they put it in File 13, which is the garbage can.

I know I have strayed off course, but oh well. These things need to be said. We need to drop the Democrat and Republican parties, and unite, become one, and fight for our nation. What is a donkey or elephant? Why can't we stand united and fight to get America back, I don't know about anybody else, but I want my grandkids to grow up in a great Nation. And as it is going now, it is not great, it is power hungry. America has turn in to a Whore nation, we are screwed by all the other countries cause they know wave a flag for help, and America will go billions of dollars in dept to bail them out. When are they going to bail America out. The farmers can not afford to plant there fields cause of the high price of diesel, the high price of seed, and then everyone complains when they go to the groc. store. We need to come together and demand that something be done.

Instead of siting in front of the tv, or the computer playing games, Write letters, pick up the phone and call, even though they throwed awaythe letters, who knows maybe, after they get billions of letters, maybe billions of phone calles, maybe they will start paying attention.
  • granny1944 2008/04/11 21:54:15
    UNDECIDED
    granny1944
    +1
    We cannot fight and win the durg war in AMERICA.
  • Maureen 2008/02/22 22:05:25
    DISAGREE
    Maureen
    +1
    Dear Brig. Gen. Cash,

While I am sure that you believe what you write and are a deeply caring American, I would like to point out a few issues for your consideration and the readers especially in light of the fact that you have the US rearranging a part of the world or all of it as it may seem. I also immagine that you spent too much time at your position in Colorado Springs.
    1. Oil dependency has been far too long a problem while there are solutions available.
    2. A US oil giant recently posted US record profits in the billions defying the laws of supply and demand. (The most profits by an US company in its history).
    3. Many people of the Islamic faith are not terrorists or radicals. Scapegoating is a universal human problem which both the terrorists, islamic extremists and the US government utilizes quite frequently.
    4. The end does not justify the means. These US wars were made out of weakness after the 9/11 attacks.
    5. I predicted 5 years prior to 9/11 that the US would be attacked. No, I never imagined a 9/11 although the fact that it happened was no surprise. My family thought I was crazy. I understood that I saw America in a realistic way and that the results of the arrogance of people like you who want to arrange or rearrange the world is immoral, illegal and inh...
    ""

'

Dear Brig. Gen. Cash,

5. I predicted 5 years prior to 9/11 that the US would be attacked. No, I never imagined a 9/11 although the fact that it happened was no surprise. My family thought I was crazy. I understood that I saw America in a realistic way and that the results of the arrogance of people like you who want to arrange or rearrange the world is immoral, illegal and inhumane.
    6. I hold all Americans personally and collectively responsible for the "ugly face" that was apparent long before Bush. So, I do agree that this is not a Republic or Democrat fault. It is an American weakness with the root causes in the inability to even see its dark side, never mind accept and rehabilitate it.
    7. I returned less than 2 months ago after 14 years abroad in emerging markets. The America that I have returned to is not better. In fact, in many ways it is worse
    8. The longer I lived in Russia which was 8 years in total, the more I understood that the US is the flip side of the same coin, just that in Russia they were starved and in America fed too much.
    9. The way to solve problems is through attraction rather than promotion or imperialism as most people call America and Americans in the world.
    10. We are all part of the same human family, and we will become more and more integrated as time goes on.
    11. By the way, it is likely news for you to realize that not everyone in the world wants to live in America.
    12. I reject wholly any rebuttal that I am anti-American. In fact, while the hordes around the world speak hatefully about Americans, even in the so-called friendly Italy, underneath all of this is an enormous disappointment and fear. Wny? Because underneath all, it is generally know that this is the best and most hopeful human form of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. So when that ugly American leaves people in New Orleans to die, causes deaths of civilians unnecessarily, leaves people without health insurance while so many others live in houses and have material things that are so outrageous, or bank greed creates the mortgage crisis while so many other foreign banks and other entities are investors suffer financial losses.....
    13. I prefer to believe and know thoroughly that we are more evovled than the last world war. Let's evolve as the kinder, gentler nation that engages in true collaboration that is good for the whole, that is win-win for the masses.
    14. In 14 years abroad, I have not seen America move forward on the attraction rather than promotion or imperialism. In fact, it has been quite the opposite.

So, I strongly suggest moving out of fear, hate and scapegoating and take a long trip to many places and get to know people. You might even have fun. Sounds like you could use some.

My best regards, Maureen Kelsey
  • Peace 2008/02/20 00:23:57
    DISAGREE
    Peace
    +1
    There is about as much chance of winning the War On Terror as we do with winning the War on Drugs. You said this guy was and independant yet he accuses all Democrates and the Hollywood elite of sending us headlong into a Mideast defeat. Just some more lies from a un-happy conservative.
  • mrorganic77 2008/02/07 00:14:24
    DISAGREE
    mrorganic77
    +1
    Totally 100% disagree, the main war is on Freedom. We should do all that we can to make Ron Paul the President of the US while we have the chance.
  • zkittle06 2008/02/05 02:10:38
    DISAGREE
    zkittle06
    +2
    "War on Terror". Can someone please explain to me how you destroy an idea?
  • ducdodger zkittle06 2008/02/05 19:54:18
    ducdodger
    Its easy you totally crush them radicals in that certain belief and the moderate people will take over.
  • TananaTrish 2008/02/03 11:06:36
    DISAGREE
    TananaTrish
    +1
    I'm really tired of this rhetoric, can't you guys dream something better up, we heard this one before we bombed Baghdad. The boogie man had the bomb or was going to get the bomb we need to get in there and get him before he can pull the trigger. Tell me please...do you really believe in all honesty that we couldn't take one hit? If you do then your very naive about not only our fire power but also Israels fire power. Israel has what's called 'The Samson Policy' which in essence says, "If we go, you go with." They would unleash such a hail of nukes that there wouldn't even be a parking lot when the dust cleared. Every Arab nation knows theres at least one addressed personally to to them, no exceptions and so far that's been a excellent deterrent. Walk softly and carry a big stick... we have a big enough stick. Chill!!!
  • jennigirl 2008/02/01 15:22:00
    DISAGREE
    jennigirl
    +1
    BOOO to you. I'm not unAmerican!!
  • Eagle 2008/01/31 14:49:46
    AGREE
    Eagle
    Enough Said
  • AGREE
    ღ✞☮ νєяσηιcα ღ✞☮
    +1
    I AGREE 100%! & ALSO AGREE 100% WITH WHAT 'HAL' SAID.
    scroll down and look posted Dec.6, 2007 4:58pm
    DISAGREE
    Veranot vague at all
    +5
  • mrorgan... Veranot... 2008/02/07 00:16:54
    mrorganic77
    +1
    Right on.
  • DrTim 2008/01/13 00:42:56
    UNDECIDED
    DrTim
    +2
    I read the entire article and I am convinced that this is ONE way of looking at the situation.
    I am NOT convinced that it is the ONLY way of looking at it.
    My options are still open that is my right as an AMERICAN to keep my mind open!
  • Paul 2008/01/02 19:08:21
    AGREE
    Paul
    He's right on all counts.
  • skull 2008/01/01 15:17:36
    DISAGREE
    skull
    +2
    Lost your mind.
  • MrB 2007/12/12 05:57:42
    DISAGREE
    MrB
    +2
    Sounds like a nut case to me.
  • insectual 2007/12/09 17:06:58
    DISAGREE
    insectual
    +2
    Another corporate war monger. Ignore this guy.
  • Hal 2007/12/06 23:58:11
    AGREE
    Hal
    +3
    I am amazed at some of my fellow Americans who summarily dismiss the General's comments on apparently political grounds. I couldn't care less whether you or he is a Democrat, Republican, or Libertarian.

I, my friends, am Libertarian in the classic mold. I love liberty, low taxes, a powerful military, and a decent, mature, and moral consensus among free individuals in the greatest nation that this world has ever seen. We ought to aggressively protect our borders, our unique American culture, and frighten the pants off anyone who would dare to harm us.

Having said that, what is it that you don't understand about an enemy who would salivate over the chance to kill you and your family simply because you are a Jew, a Christian, or a non-Muslim? These crazies want to kill you. Let's be adults and students of history and let's stop whining about childish liberal nonsense. Our survival hangs in the balance.
  • IXth Am... Hal 2008/02/05 22:56:37
    IXth Amendment Person
    +2
    OK, let me ask you to try this exercise:

Suspend, for a moment, any reflex you have for disbelief--as in "this guy's full of it," "That's a crock," "no way José," etc.

Then imagine that you have a hunch that you don't know everything about why three buildings (World Trade Center buildings 1, 2 & 7) collapsed in New York City on the morning of 9/11/01---the twin towers in the morning, then Building 7 (WTC 7, 47 stories high, with offices of the NYC emergency control center, the FBI, CIA, SEC, several banking firms, insurance firms and investment capital firms) in the afternoon, around 5:20.

Aside: No one died in the collapse of WTC 7 because folks on the ground, Rudy Giuliani among them, were telling people to clear out because the "building is coming down." No plane hit #7, no fire-ball of fuel exploding, and there were six or seven "wastebasket" type office fires. There was not a word in the 9/11 report about the collapse of WTC 7. For the purposes of the official report, it was as if the building had never existed.

The leasee of the whole WTC complex, Larry Silverstein, told a PBS documentary crew in 2002 that, in the afternoon of 9/11/01, he'd told the fire marshall he should "pull the building," slang in the controlled demolition biz for triggering the Thermate cutter-...'""''

'""""""""""'""""""

"""""'""""""""'""'''''"

""

"'""'"""

'"''""'""

""

""'

'

'""""

The leasee of the whole WTC complex, Larry Silverstein, told a PBS documentary crew in 2002 that, in the afternoon of 9/11/01, he'd told the fire marshall he should "pull the building," slang in the controlled demolition biz for triggering the Thermate cutter-charge sequence that'll pull the building down into its own basement, or "footprint," with all structural steel columns sliced into easy-to-truck-away 30' or 40' lengths.

Next: Recall how often you've heard phrases like "remember 9/11" or "the attacks of 9/11" or "radical Islamists attacked us--they hate us for our freedom and our democracy," "we were attacked by terrorists," used in the context of the need for troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, for more money to "support our troops." Recall how many times you've heard Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Willard "Mitt" Romney and Mike Huckabee mention "the 9/11 attacks" or "I survived 9/11."

And how often phrases like these are used: "We must protect ourselves from being attacked again," "We must have to power to eavesdrop at any time on all communications to protect ourselves from another 9/11 attack," "We must have the authority to secretly enter people's homes to protect ourselves from another 9/11 attack," "We must be able to arrest anyone we suspect is a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer and keep them imprisoned indefinitely without charges," "We cannot let suspected terrorists use our courts of law," "we cannot let terrorists--whom we call "illegal enemy combatants"--challenge their imprisonment in our courts because it's too dangerous," "We cannot let terrorists know whether or how they will be tortured when we capture them because then they'd be able to prepare themselves to resist our 'robust' or 'aggressive' interrogations."

And finally, "Our first job as your government is to protect your children, your grandchildren and you and your family from these radical Islamists who hate us and our way of life and want to kill us--as we all can see from the vicious attacks on 9/11/01."

OK. Now, having done all this preparation, go back over those statements or phrases and add to them something like "...but I'm actually not convinced we were attacked by radical Islamists" or "...but there's something really fishy about this official story," or "there are too many open questions and too much evidence that contradicts the official conspiracy theory."

You'll get combinations like these: "We have to fight them over there, so we don't have to fight them over here--but there's something fishy about the 9/11 attack story," or "The radical Islamists attacked us because they hate us and want to destroy our way of life--but I'm not sure we were attacked by radical Islamists (actually five of the 19 "hijackers" on the FBI posters have been seen by British and other European journalists, alive and well in places like Egypt, Algeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Germany; the FBI chief, Mueller, answers that they may have gotten some of the identities on that poster wrong.)

Or this: "They say our government must have the power to eavesdrop at any time on all communications to protect ourselves from another attack by the radical Islamists--but were we really attacked by radical Islamists? And if not, why should we give up our civil rights?"

What I think you will notice is that because virtually every governmental act since 9/11 is based on the story that we were "attacked by radical Islamist terrorists who hate us for our freedom," then, if there is something seriously wrong with that story, if that story is seriously flawed, then all of the actions based on that story, all the expenses justified by that story, all of the reductions of citizens' rights on the basis of that story--now become suspect. Or worse.

That's it.

End of exercise.

Thank you for participating.

And, as a General would say, after the GIs in the office or barracks have stopped what they're doing, stood up and saluted them, "As you were." Meaning, "Go back to what you were doing before I entered the area."
  • dras 2007/12/05 16:14:47
    UNDECIDED
    dras
    +1
    You either need to get a life or join Blackwater. You definitely don't like Islam and yet you didn't mention the Jews. Politics would be a good fit and from looking at what junk the Republicans have thrown at us you could be a good fit with the platform you kind of outline today.
    At least you're up front with things of importance,
  • ducdodger 2007/12/03 16:05:11
    AGREE
    ducdodger
    For the first time I have heard some one speak the total truth. Too bad Gen. Cash isn't running for president he would have my vote in a minute.
  • Alex 2007/11/30 21:52:47
    AGREE
    Alex
    +1
    I believe the world is f***ed if the muslims win the war on terror.
  • zkittle06 Alex 2008/02/05 02:13:34
    zkittle06
    +1
    Its not the Muslims that we're fighting though. Its terrorists. Some happen to be Muslim yes, but lets not turn this into a crusade.
  • Maria 2007/11/17 19:45:51
    DISAGREE
    Maria
    the question is what about the Anarchy?
  • Terry ~Conservitive Warrior~ 2007/11/16 09:39:05
    AGREE
    Terry ~Conservitive Warrior~
    The liberals are so far gone that their only agenda is to bash the republicans do what it takes to take control, even if that means to undermind everything Bush does just to make him look bad. Because they think that they can fix the problem later after they take over. But by that time the damages they did to undermind everything Bush did, it will be too late and the U.S.A. will be trampled on. And when this happen, the first words out of the Democrats mouth, "it was Bush's fault that this happened". After all the underminding of Bush's policies, they will continue to blame Bush, even after he is out of office for years.
  • Gone! 2007/11/01 19:21:20
  • ducdodger Gone! 2007/12/03 16:11:06
    ducdodger
    +2
    The problem is that you just don't get it. With out oil this country stops period. I hear people complaining at $3.00 a gallon gas prices, what do you think will happen if we lose this war. I don't think you or I will be able to pay for anything. The on;y people who will are the rich. I don't know how old you are but I've been around for 44 years and I remember when there was a oil crises and my dad had to sit in line for about 2 hours on even days just so he could get 10 bucks worth of gas. I thought that was bad then, but if we don't do something soon we are in for a lot worse.
  • zkittle06 ducdodger 2008/02/05 02:18:01
    zkittle06
    Its naive to think if we lose the war we run out of oil. You should look at our surplus.
  • Hal Gone! 2007/12/06 23:21:02 (edited)
    Hal
    I'm sure that you are a very nice person, Jodi. I'm also quite sure that you dismissed the entire treatise without qualification. Question: What five specific bits of info seemed the least credible to you and why? Just wondering.

Please note that I am not an enemy, nor do I feel hostility toward you. Your post left me with questions about your assessment of the General's comments and I would enjoy a better understanding of your thought process regarding this issue. If you have the time to reply, thanks!

Blessings,
    Hal
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2007/10/29 21:52:51
  • Sandy mk, Sma... 2007/10/30 14:24:06
    Sandy
    What's the matter? Is it too long for you to read? Others have read and understood this "rambling dissertation".
  • Guyver 2007/10/26 20:14:50
    AGREE
    Guyver
    +2
    Right on. A breath of fresh air in the midst of the current vial stench from democratic leader and liberal media spew. The democratic leaders are so far out of touch right now that they actually believe we are ignorant fools. On the bright side, to have dropped to a mere 11% approval rating for the job they are doing (or not doing) is quite comforting. Investing is large stores of pay-dirt never reaps prosperous dividends!
  • JINX 2007/10/26 14:10:11
    AGREE
    JINX
    +3
    this is it people. we do it now, or get your holy blankets and face the east, or is it west.
  • highlatte 2007/10/26 12:17:30
    AGREE
    highlatte
    +4
    Major General Farrington is a experienced, intelligent, patriot who understands that this country must not only defend itself but must lead way to independence for all. This ultimately is the only answer to U.S. peace and ecomomic success and the rest of the world.

Therefore, forget the liberal politicians, entertainers, they will only see the phoney limousine liberal lifestyle for themselves as worthwhile, as they hand out a pittance to the rest of the population.

Onward and upward to independent, patriotic, hard-working people and the companies they work for.

• Patrick 2007/10/26 02:32:01
    AGREE
    Patrick
    +3
    Enough said!
  • roger 2007/10/26 02:20:09
    UNDECIDED
    roger
    +2
    Very interesting...now I can see why am anti-political...and a independent
  • JINX roger 2007/10/26 03:44:20
    JINX
    +3
    Roger, what the hell does party affiliation have to do with fighting the war on terror. Snap out of it man!
  • roger JINX 2007/10/26 23:01:14
    roger
    I'm asleep...know not...jus doin my thing...now it's time for the youngins to fight these peeing battles.

2014/10/24 21:26:58