Do those that support obama, really know what he stands for

☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/08/06 16:05:21
With no accomplishments of note, no qualifications for the job at hand and no record to prove otherwise, those working to smother America decided Obama had the best makeup with which to con media and malcontents alike.

Lazy, self-centered to the core and conceited beyond belief, Obama never pulled himself up by his own bootstraps during any stage of his life. He snapped all favours and privileges put his way by other people like himself—Valerie Jarrett, protected by Chicago sewer politics as a slum landlord; unrepentant domestic terrorists, like Bill Ayers, who threw his former workmate a key campaign fundraiser that brought all the malcontents, including billionaire George Soros, under the Messiah Tent.

“Look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen…” are probably the truest words ever uttered by Barack Hussein Obama.

Read More: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4...

• Blutand... ConLibF... 2012/08/06 19:02:42
    BlutandEhre
    +2
    P.S. Please don't talk to me about liking war. I will get angry really fast, as I was HM-4 medic in Iraq, and I don't appreciate you saying a goddamn thing about our troops.
  • ConLibF... Blutand... 2012/08/06 19:06:07 (edited)
    ConLibFraud
    Sorry you were lied to and tricked into war.
  • Blutand... ConLibF... 2012/08/06 18:33:32
    BlutandEhre
    +2
    Oh, P.S. I don't mind legal immigrants, but I would deport alle Muslims that try not to adhere to our laws, and alle illegals. I don't care if it took years to do. Deportien illegals & criminal illegals. And the ppl we are at war with , which is ISLAM.
  • ConLibF... Blutand... 2012/08/06 18:52:10
    ConLibFraud
    You need to turn off your TV or wherever you get your lies and propaganda.
  • Blutand... ConLibF... 2012/08/06 17:48:32
    BlutandEhre
    +2
    P.S. A little Harsh on my cartoons, huh??
  • ChiTownGirl 2012/08/06 16:12:33
    No, they are useful idiots for the leftist elite
    ChiTownGirl
    +9
    I try this trick every time I meet an Obama voter: I ask them, "Say, do you know how many billion there are in a trillion?" They look at me wide-eyed, many with a blank expression, and, I'd say on the average, over 80% of them are completely wrong, clueless, and, thus, qualify for being an Obama useful idiot!!
  • ☆astac☆... ChiTown... 2012/08/06 16:15:28
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +3
    Nice, I am going to use that
  • ChiTown... ☆astac☆... 2012/08/06 16:26:02
    ChiTownGirl
    +5
    Get ready for some major laughs...try it in a small crowd as well, it's amazing how many people are so ridiculously stupid.
  • Blutand... ChiTown... 2012/08/19 17:03:46
    BlutandEhre
    +2
    You're so right. Most people can't name Speaker of the House. I can, and I am from Germany.
  • Sport_G... ChiTown... 2012/08/06 16:33:26
    Sport_Geoff
    +5
    Math and economics is not a strong point of many Obama supporters. I have found there are some questions that they are able to handle however.

Whats the current exchange rate for "food stamps to cash"?

How many illegitimate kids do you need to receive $2,000.00 per month in taxpayer money?

Was the highest grade you can complete and still be considered under privileged and unable to support yourself?

How many grams in an ounce of weed?

Whats the street value of a prescription containing 60 Oxycoedone pills?
  • ChiTown... Sport_G... 2012/08/06 16:41:48
    ChiTownGirl
    +5
    HAHAHA!!! You are so right. Even though I am a proponent of decriminalization of marijuana, just the other day I was discussing this very point with some friends. We all agreed that the only knowledge of the metric system Obamaphiles had was related to weed.
  • Blutand... Sport_G... 2012/08/06 17:36:41
  • Don Leuty 2012/08/06 16:07:14
    Yes, some actually agree with the destruction he is causing
    Don Leuty
    +8
    0bama stands only for 0bama. Everyone else is bus fodder.
  • ☆astac☆... Don Leuty 2012/08/06 16:08:25
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +5
    So very true. And obama is just a tool for the leftist elite that control him
  • ☆astac☆~PWCM 2012/08/06 16:07:03
    all the above
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +5
    While some actually support and agree with what he is doing, most though are really useful idiots for the left. These are the people who bought hook line and sinker the shiny new toy that the MSM packaged and sold to these useful idiots
  • Scandalf 2012/08/06 16:06:38
    Scandalf
    +1
    Some do, some don't. Just as per the other side.
  • ☆astac☆... Scandalf 2012/08/06 16:08:42
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +1
    Thanks for replying

2014/12/21 01:11:37