Do the idiocrats wish by this time, they had vetted obama and are secretly regretting their choice in 08 and are too ashamed to admit and will do the same thing in 2012 to cover up their shame?

SK-pro impeachment 2012/03/22 18:29:14
Related Topics: Obama, 2012, Shame, Cover
ashamed of obama

• Flamingolady 2012/03/28 13:45:59
    Flamingolady
    +1
    It is all a huge coverup. MM is now being told that much of the news about BO's birth certificate, social security card, and selective service cards can not be covered, for threat of being investigated and put off the air, so it is all a huge cover up. And they have no shame.
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/03/23 16:16:56
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    They will never admit they made a grave mistake......and stand by their party, to vote him in again anyway....because he's a democrat.....I wonder if there was a choice of democrats, if they would still vote for him ?
  • SK-pro ... ☆ Queen... 2012/03/23 16:39:08
    SK-pro impeachment
    +2
    RIP for anyone who dares challenge the dicktator.
  • BoredCollieDogRIPmissDyouRm... 2012/03/23 15:37:05
    BoredCollieDogRIPmissDyouRmissed
    +3
    I've had a few fess up, but not many.

voters remorse
  • UnusualSuspect 2012/03/23 14:57:10
    UnusualSuspect
    Proud of my country.

Proud of my President, and no regrets about voting for him at all.

I'll vote for him again this November, and he'll be re-elected again, this November.

obama
  • earl 2012/03/23 14:06:33
    earl
    +1
    In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh ,

had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent

form of government.

A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can

vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.

From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the

most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally

collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has

been about 200 years.

During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
    From spiritual faith to great courage;
    From courage to liberty;
    From liberty to abundance;
    From abundance to complacency;
    From complacency to apathy;
    From apathy to dependence;
    From dependence back into bondage."
    The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012
    It doesn't hurt to read this several times.

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law...

form of government.

been about 200 years.

From bondage to spiritual faith;
    From spiritual faith to great courage;
    From courage to liberty;
    From liberty to abundance;
    From abundance to complacency;
    From complacency to apathy;
    From apathy to dependence;
    From dependence back into bondage."
    The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul , Minnesota ,

points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election:

Number of States won by: Obama: 19 McCain: 29
    Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 McCain: 2,427,000
    Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million McCain: 143 million
    Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was
    mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income
    tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the
    "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy,
    with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached
    the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal
    invaders called illegal's - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the
    USA in fewer than five years.

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at

stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom..

This is truly scary!

Of course we are not a democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic .

Someone should point this out to Obama.

Of course we know he and too many others pay little attention to The Constitution.

There couldn't be more at stake than on Nov 6, 2012.

If you are as concerned as I am please pass this along.
  • SK-pro ... earl 2012/03/23 16:05:16
    SK-pro impeachment
    Excellent read! Democracy is the dirtiest word in the English language!
  • Plantgypc 2012/03/23 12:26:16
    Plantgypc
    +1
    I know that people who used to taut Obama are being awlfuly quiet now. Kind of reminds me about Jimmy Carter. People were so upset with Nixon and Ford, that they went completely crazy and voted in Jimmy and were proud to say so. Within 2 years they had gotten quiet and wouldn't admit voting for him. As we all know Reagan won in a landslide in 1980.
  • Idiot repubs 2012/03/23 11:51:10 (edited)
    Idiot repubs
    Santorum said you should vote for Obama yesterday, sorry you guys are disintegrating in front of your own eyes.
  • Plantgypc Idiot r... 2012/03/23 12:27:23
    Plantgypc
    +1
    Where did you hear that? Give me a site.
  • Idiot r... Plantgypc 2012/03/23 16:00:33
  • Idiot r... Idiot r... 2012/03/23 16:01:19
  • Plantgypc Idiot r... 2012/03/23 18:17:52 (edited)
    Plantgypc
    +1
    And if you remember Hilliary was the first to bring up Obama's birth record. The only time a polition tells the truth is when he says he wants your vote. They all say stupid things. But to assume all republicans or all democrats are idiots is wrong.
  • SK-pro ... Plantgypc 2012/03/23 16:08:40
    SK-pro impeachment
    He did say it but she is only being a good little progressive and only telling half of the story to take him out of context.
  • Plantgypc SK-pro ... 2012/03/23 18:19:39
    Plantgypc
    +1
    As I later found out when I read the entire article. What she reported a snipet.
  • SK-pro ... Idiot r... 2012/03/23 16:07:34
    SK-pro impeachment
    Nice spin. i know how you ppl like to take things out of context. I'm so glad we have freedom of speech, it allows morons to reveal themselves for what they are.
  • Idiot r... SK-pro ... 2012/03/23 16:32:30
    Idiot repubs
    3 different site all saying the same exact thing.

The GOP is falling apart, admit it.
  • SK-pro ... Idiot r... 2012/03/23 16:42:36
    SK-pro impeachment
    I know you would and do take him literally but it was tongue-in-cheek, no doubt.

only in your delusional mind do you wish it was falling apart.
  • Hawkeye 2012/03/23 11:13:10
    Hawkeye
    +3
    No.. I don't .. I think that Obama supporters are much like Obama himself.. ONE theme is consistant in ALL their personas.. They seem to have ALL been indoctrinated with the Idea that THIS country has it's roots steeped in evil and that little has changed since the Founding.. That America's Greatness came NOT from the Greatness of her people but from the exploitation of everybody else.. America STOLE her prosperity,, She did NOT earn it..

Guilt is a TERRIBLE thing to bear and for those who have been saturated with the Doctrine of LEFT WING guilt the ONLY way to assuaged that guilt is through self DESTRUCT6ION or,, barring that,, destroying the OBJECT of your percieved guilt..

In THIS case.. America..
  • SK-pro ... Hawkeye 2012/03/23 16:22:39
    SK-pro impeachment
    well said!
  • AL 2012/03/23 07:19:52
    AL
    +3
    THese Obama worshipers don't even want to know the whole truth about their god Obama any more!
  • Biki~pw... AL 2012/03/23 07:20:47
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +2
    They don't want to know either.... =-/
  • DougE 2012/03/23 06:38:05 (edited)
    DougE
    +1
    No because the Democratic party has been taken over by hard-core progressives. True Democrats are good people, but are often misled. The problem now is how to get rid of him wihout upsetting the minority vote and becoming what you claim (not SK-again) the opposition is: and that's racist.
  • SK-pro ... DougE 2012/03/23 06:51:01
    SK-pro impeachment
    where did i claim the opposition is racist? and what exactly is a true democrat?
  • DougE SK-pro ... 2012/03/23 08:35:18
    DougE
    +1
    I don't know, do you speak English? I was not replying to you, just posting comment on why the party in charge won't dump Obama, it would be the same thing they claim conservative republicans are, and that's racist.

The Democratic Party evolved from Anti-Federalist factions that opposed the fiscal policies of Alexander Hamilton in the early 1790s. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison organized these factions into the Democratic-Republican Party. The party favored states' rights and strict adherence to the Constitution; it opposed a national bank and wealthy, moneyed interests. The Democratic-Republican Party ascended to power in the election of 1800.
  • maggiemay DougE 2012/03/23 14:41:52
    maggiemay
    +2
    Many of us did our research on Obama when he first came on the scene. I left the party when I saw they were headed for outerspace. I hate to see what has happened to the party, and these kids have no idea that the party of today is not the same party that we grew up with.
    The party of today is nothing more then a ghost of it's former self.
  • DougE maggiemay 2012/03/24 06:16:24
    DougE
    +1
    You sound very informed and reasonable. I don't think Democrats are bad, but I do think the party has been hijacked by radical progressives. My inlaws are progressives who ike anyone of faith are mindless idiots, ifyou don't agree socially with them, you have no ability to think, and so on. So you consider yourself an independent now? (Just Curious)
  • maggiemay DougE 2012/03/24 10:07:41
    maggiemay
    +1
    Yes I am Independent now. I waited 8 years for the party to pull it together, and wake up, but it never happened it just kept getting further, and further left. I saw the writing on the wall so got out.
    Progressives are something else aren't they? They highjack the party of tolerance, and make it intolerant. They really should belong to the Socialist party, but they knew they would never win a major election with that party so they did the next best thing. Took over the Democratic party, and slowly pushed it more, and more left driving the moderate Dems out.
  • DougE maggiemay 2012/03/28 07:10:00
    DougE
    Clearly you've thought this through. I appreciate your candor. Every few decades the progressive movement gains significant momentum then dies a horrible death, but it seams different, more organized, and well funded this time.
  • maggiemay DougE 2012/03/28 14:09:00
    maggiemay
    They have had years to prefect it. We just kept telling ourselfs that this country would never go so far as to elect someone so far Left. Make no mistake they have inflitrated everything.
  • DougE maggiemay 2012/03/30 11:39:08
    DougE
    It's absolutely amazing to watch isn't it?
  • maggiemay DougE 2012/03/30 16:11:43
    maggiemay
    Pretty amazing, and disgusting. Makes me physically ill.
  • maggiemay 2012/03/23 05:59:22 (edited)
    maggiemay
    +4
    It's all about power, and control for the left, and they will do anything in order to keep it obama
  • SK-pro ... maggiemay 2012/03/23 06:52:58
    SK-pro impeachment
    +1
    You hit the nail on the head. thanks for commenting.
  • Lisa 2012/03/23 04:01:29 (edited)
    Lisa
    +4
    Liberals would never admit they made a mistake, they are too smart for that , don't you know? liberals admitting mistakes
  • SK-pro ... Lisa 2012/03/23 04:03:52
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    LOL yep!
  • Idiot r... Lisa 2012/03/23 11:51:52 (edited)
    Idiot repubs
  • SK-pro ... Idiot r... 2012/03/23 16:29:44
    SK-pro impeachment
    well at least your spelling improved. practice does make perfect.
  • Lisa Idiot r... 2012/03/23 22:58:22
    Lisa
    Santorum is not going to win so now he is acting like the child I thought he was! He endorsed Romney as the most conservative candidate in 2008 and now that he knows he is not going to win so he I acting like a fool with Etch a Sketch and continuing attacks on Romney. In my opinion Santorum is no better than Obama when it comes to Maturity.
  • Lisa Idiot r... 2012/03/23 23:06:02
    Lisa
    This vetting of the Republican candidates is the best thing that could have ever happened because now we know who the adult is we want running the country and Santorum is not it, neither is Gingrich, they both display gottcha and child like responses! Mitt is the most levelheaded man in the lineup and he will beat Obama Ina landslide victory!

2014/09/21 18:20:28