Do Not Buy Real Estate.

TheR 2013/02/23 04:09:55
Do not Buy Real Estate, because you will lose money. The only people who think they make the money are the Banks who use you in taking out their loans. They know the Economy will always be bad, and they also know in time, they will repossess the house from you.

You think you have a job, but that job is subjected to the whims of the Local Government who really control the Banks. When they are unable to use you any longer in grabbing Loan money for the Homes they already control, they will have the Employer Fire you, or get rid of you. Then take your Invested money, repossess the home, and find another sucker to re buy the home you were kicked out of.

This is how Banks work. Banks will also take the failed loan from you, and repackage it with other Bank Loans that also have other failed loans, with some good loans and sell them to another Bank, so they make money. The Bank who buys this from another Bank does not care, because they will do the same thing in selling to another Bank. A lot of US Banks like to sell these failed loans to Banks in Foreign Countries.

And so what happens is the continued cycle in fleecing unknowing hard working people, in a Bank Cycling Scheme that really controls the levers of any Local Economy.

The people who think they make the money are the people who work for the Banks, and support the Fleecing Arrangements, because those Banks offer money contributions to Politicians who will assure they do not bring them to Court for wrong doing. Bank CEO'S and Wall Street Bankers get away from any legal prosecution for their criminal behavior.

And Banks can not go on in continual buying, because it puts them in trouble by buying defunct failed loans, essentially always putting themselves at a loss.

Presently Banks are trying to sell their repossessed homes taking a loss, while jacking up rents, thinking they will gain, but in fact no one wants to buy Real Estate, they also do not want to pay high Rent.

But there is a way to solve the problem. First is to recognize that Bankers certainly have no clue about doing the right thing, because no one has thought of it before, or Bankers and Politicians just want to go with the flow of $hit that keeps them in their jobs.

The way is by setting up and buying Living Stock Options, where you buy Stock into a Company that provides housing. When you buy that stock you can live in one of their houses for a predetermined time frame. You essentially make money by living there, because your Stock is earning dividends.

You can have a job and earn money while at the same time, also earning dividends on your stock. The Banks are no longer in control of your life. You can invest your money into any other Business Stock as you wish, or invest to buy more Living Stock Options.

Your job can be with The Living Stock Options Company by working in the Office Headquarters in handling Stock Buying, and Selling your Stock. Or you can also work in the Building Construction Department owned by the Living Stock Option Company, or work and do what you like.

The point is you are no longer trapped in the failed Banking Establishment that only looks for ignorant people to use, in keeping in place their failed system.

Would you pay 1 million $dollars for this:
Shack for 1 million dollars

Because of the Failed Bank Mortgage System, the price for crap like this is destroying the Value of the Dollar, and the real value of Real Estate. Yet people follow the lie that buying Real Estate can make you money.

Real Estate like all material things has to go through Devaluation of Depreciation. All things wear out. When you buy something new for say $100 dollars, of course that same item in 5 years is not going to be worth $200 dollars. It will be much less, or essentially Junk.

So how can people think Real Estate does not follow that same logic? So the Politicians, and Bankers, and Wall Street Crooks, lie to you, steal your money, and creditability for their own Greedy, Selfish and Blind Motives.

If you want to live in a nice house, where you do not have to worry about Rent going up, where you do not have to worry about the False Value of a Homes worth, where you can make money by living there each month, and know you do not have to worry about selling it, then you should consider buying a Living Stock Option from a Living Stock Options Company.

This is a new plan for The Modern Age in the World, and people are working to setup this new Company Plan.

I am only the messenger at the moment in solving and stopping the Crooks who are wrecking and controlling their Plans to keep us all slaves within their Age of Decline. Don't believe me?

See here in Hong Kong:

http://www.businessinsider.com/hong-kongs-caged-apartments-ar...

And if you think it makes sense for Hong Kong being crowded in these Bird Cage Apartments, look at this on Mainland China. There are millions of Empty Homes and Apartments that are brand new, but no one is living there, called China's Ghost Cities:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/china-and-hong-kong-hou...

Modern Interior

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/buying-living-stock-opt...

I have thought about this for sometime now. I really believe having Stock in a Company that manages Real Estate Property for Living is the way to go. No one can claim they own individual property but instead every share holder holds shares of interest to those Properties.

Why should you have to come up with such a huge down payment, then finance a loan, and then make monthly payments, pay taxes, and literally become a slave to the Property and to the Bank? Then because of factors not in your control in which you lose your job, or some family emergency occurs, you are faced in having to sell the house. And you are not guaranteed to get the amount of money to pay off that loan, if you find a willing buyer to buy it.

And with a slump in the economy and ever increasing fuel bills, people become trapped. There are even people who think they are well off, until reality opens the door to them, and then they find the great trouble before them, in getting rid of the property.

So my conclusion is the World needs to get off the Age of Decline concept in buying Real Estate. No one says you have to buy Real Estate. Instead; buy what I call Living Stock Options. They are bought from a Company that provides shares to people in which gives them the right to live in the home or modern made dwellings to live.

The Buying of Shares gives you the opportunity to acquire Dividends each month. So when you are living at the Modern Home provided by the Living Stock Option Company, you make money by living there, instead of giving out money to live there, as Home Mortgage People do in making their monthly payments, or as Renters do each month.

I would rather make money from a Stock or Share to where I live, than pay out money and interest payments to Banks, or Landlords.

The Landlord Renter Lease Scheme actually creates poverty, because there is only one person who benefits, and that is the guy who collects the rent money, and he probably hands it to the Bank to pay the mortgage.

So why do we in the Financial World create poverty, instead of Wealth for all the people?

It is pretty clear. The reason the Banks Failed, the reason Wall Street Brokers Lie, when selling those failed loans is because they know deep down, the system is rigged, and does not really work.

So why keep doing the same dumb things that wreck the Financial Goals in creating wealth? And that answer is because they do not know what to do, or what that may be.

This is why I have created The Living Stock Option Financial Freedom Plan, setup by a Living Stock Option Company.

I have the idea right now. And what I need to do, is, put forward the plan in the Financial Sector, then have it listed on the Stock Market, and watch the boom begin, in which people will start buying those shares, and begin living in those homes.

A great issue of concern is getting those living spaces, or homes listed with the Company that needs to be setup.

This can be done through Real Estate Companies looking for a way to support their operations. Real Estate Companies, then join the Stock Option Company, so instead of selling homes, they sell the shares for people to buy from, so they can go live in the homes that are available. Agents can collect a planned commission for their services.

People who want to sell their homes, should consider signing into the Living Stock Option Company. They will never have to worry about selling their home again. In fact by signing over the house to the Living Stock Option Company, they acquire Stocks of the Company, in which those stocks can be sold to many buyers.

Furthermore, the sale of Stocks is much easier, and much faster transaction, than actually going through the Sale of a House.

All things considered by having this Living Stock Option people will become richer, with more opportunity, because now everyone has a interest in each other; unlike no one has an interest in our present failed Bank Mortgage house system, that creates poverty and moves everyone into The Age of Decline.

So getting this message out, I think will make people happier, relieved that we have a plan, and then getting people to help me bring it to reality.

How does it work?

You go into the Living Stock Option Company, and tell them you want to buy shares to the Company.

In order to buy shares you need to purchase at least 100 shares. 1 share is $100 dollars. So when you buy 100 shares, that is 30,000 dollars.

If you don't have 30,000 dollars, you can go to the bank to get a personal loan. The dividends you get each month from buying the Living Stock Options can be used to pay back the loan to the bank, for a period of time.

You then sign a l year contact to live in the house. Depending on the Stock Option prices, you will get a dividend check each month, say for 1,000 dollars. After 1 year living you must move to another house. This is when you need to sell your 100 shares. Someone will buy your shares, and it is determined you will make more money than you originally paid for them. Now you have the money to buy another 100 or more shares to live in another house for again another 1 year contract.

During your time living in your house, you can be working at a job somewhere making money, and also knowing you will be getting a Dividend Check from the Company and actually being paid to live in the house.

In considering the long term outlook, you make money by buying Stock from a Living Stock Option Company. You never have to worry about selling a house.

It is much easier to sell stock in concern to housing, than it is in comparison to selling a house by the old method of a Real Estate Listing, Closing Costs, Paying Points, Agent Commissions, and Bank Loan Requirements. We know that system is defunct, and you lose money .

So in my honest opinion, this is going to be the direction of Real Estate in the development of The Modern Age. Not only in the United States but around world.

Some people may want to live in a Living Stock Option Home for longer than one year, and this is available, but you have to buy more Stock Options. 2 years would require buying 200 shares in the initial Stock buying. 3 years would be 300 shares, and so forth.

Banks need to reform. They just can not go on, with their failed programs.

• convex 2013/02/23 04:22:56
    convex
    +3
    Real Estate has always been a terrible investment. Real Estate should never appreciate faster than the rate of inflation. If it does, it's the sign of an impending crash.

• themadhare ~IJM 2013/12/23 18:16:06
    themadhare ~IJM
    I made a very good return this year in real estate.
  • TheR themadh... 2014/03/21 05:49:18
    TheR
    So you go along with inflating the prices of Real Estate in the World. Hey I know an entire city in Mongolia brand new empty for sale. Do you buy Commie Land?
  • themadh... TheR 2014/03/23 04:56:58
    themadhare ~IJM
    Get a life
  • TheR themadh... 2014/03/25 06:16:19
  • Jerry 2013/02/26 10:18:24
    Jerry
    +1
    ......... " I can't buy real estate, because of my present financial situation " ........
  • TheR Jerry 2013/02/27 02:47:41
    TheR
    Hope in the Future, things will get better, for you and everyone else concerned.
  • Jerry TheR 2013/02/27 02:50:21
    Jerry
    ......... thank you, but at 65, it's unlikely I'll be purchasing any real estate...........
  • TheR Jerry 2013/02/27 03:02:53
    TheR
    Good Jerry, I don't want anyone to buy Real Estate anymore. I want you to buy Stocks of Shares from The Living Stock Options Company I am creating. Please feel free to read the comments between myself and David here. It will guide you to what is happening.

• David (oYo) 2013/02/25 15:45:31
  • TheR David (... 2013/02/25 15:53:12
    TheR
    Not real though when you go along with the Criminals in the Banking System, yeah you join their club. But they are so far in debt, that making money is not real money. They are constantly in debt, shifting one debt to another debt, or creating more debt to substantiate a payoff to one of their cohorts. Selling and Buying Real Estate is nothing but a rip off con game.
  • David (... TheR 2013/02/25 16:03:42
  • TheR David (... 2013/02/25 16:13:18
    TheR
    I fully agree David. That is why I believe the Modern Age will follow a new path in Living by the purchase of Living Stock Options from a Living Stock Options Company.
  • David (... TheR 2013/02/25 16:23:59
  • TheR David (... 2013/02/25 16:36:46
    TheR
    100% agree
  • David (... TheR 2013/02/26 19:30:27
  • TheR David (... 2013/02/27 02:39:03 (edited)
    TheR

So my conclusion is the World needs to get off the Age of Decline concept in buying Real Estate. No one says you have to buy Real Estate. Instead; buy what I call Living Stock Options. They are bought from a Company that provides shares to people in which gives them the right to live in the home or modern made dwel...

I have the idea right now. And what I need to do, to figure out how to setup that Company, put forward the plan in the Financial Sector, then have it listed on the Stock Market, and watch the boom begin, in which people will start buying those shares, and begin living in those homes.

What would be great is convincing the Banks to hand over their failed default homes, to the Living Stock Option Company, so those homes become the Living Spaces for people to dwell.

Perhaps a deal can be made where if the Banks hand over the Property to be listed, they themselves would acquire shares for doing so. Then they will be able to make money from Dividends earned each month.

The idea is that the Banks really need to forget about thinking they need to payoff those failed loans.

Not a good idea, if they hand over the default homes, then start getting dividends from the Living Stock Option Company, and use that money to pay off their fail loans.

What they should do, is when they get the monthly dividend, they should reinvest it into any Stock Market Business, or reinvest into The Living Stock Options Company, and increase their share value.

Not sure if you saw my original article: So here it is:

• David (... TheR 2013/02/27 10:54:27
  • UNEEQ 2013/02/25 13:10:49
    UNEEQ
    Location, Location, Location - the most important thing when in investing in property.
    I know several people who have properties as Investments and are certainly reaping the benefits.
  • TheR UNEEQ 2013/02/25 13:20:16
    TheR
    +1
    There are no benefits in investing in Real Estate. It is a big rip off and con game.
  • UNEEQ TheR 2013/02/25 22:45:57
    UNEEQ
    Not for me, have commericial and residential properties in Australia and they are doing very well. Leased out for 5 years, $ goes straight to my Company account.
  • TheR UNEEQ 2013/02/26 02:53:57 (edited)
    TheR
    You are the typical Bankers Sucker. In time, your renters will be forced out, unable to pay the lease. All you do is use people, control people, to make them pay you money for no future benefit of their own. If everyone did what you are doing, there would be no renters. Therefore, your game is a con game, a lie. When the time comes to selling your units, you will jack up the price, from your original loan, creating false value, and unsubstantiated profits. You contribute to the Inflation value of Real Estate. In time, your Real Estate will become like the Photo posted in my article. For Sale: A Shack for $1 million Aussie Dollars. You think you are doing very well, I got news for you. Your misery is on its way.

http://www.businessinsider.co...
  • santa6642 2013/02/23 16:21:10
    santa6642
    You have apoint, as a home owner you pay taxes so freeloaders children can go to school and get nothing in return, but redicule.
  • TheR 2013/02/23 04:58:21
    TheR
    This is why we need to abandon the Old Bank Mortgage System, and move into The Modern Age. People do not have to be subjected to the hassle of false value, and being caught with a loan that is worth more than the value of the house. People can buy Living Stock Options instead and be free to move in case they lose their job, they are not subjected to trying to sell a worthless house.

No more rent, or mortgage, but the ability to have freedom of movement, and earn money from your dividends while living in a Living Stock Option Company Home.

This is where we are moving toward in building the future for The Modern Age.

interior design
  • convex 2013/02/23 04:22:56
    convex
    +3
  • mighty mouse ~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/23 04:18:59
    mighty mouse ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Stay away for usury. If you want anything then save the money and buy it. After that the govt. can only take it away by non payment of taxes and force.
  • Linnster mighty ... 2013/02/23 04:21:51
    Linnster
    +3
    How many people can save enough money to buy a house for cash? You have to pay rent, so why not have some equity for it?
  • convex Linnster 2013/02/23 04:27:46
    convex
    +2
    Lowered lending standards has led to everyone being given a mortgage which has driven up the cost of housing. I own land, but would never buy a finished house. I paid for the land in cash after living BELOW my means for a good period of time. I am free to move wherever the job market is best for me. That freedom is very valuable to me.
  • Linnster convex 2013/02/23 04:37:22
    Linnster
    +1
    What people need to understand is that they have to be knowledgeable about what they're doing and know what they can afford. Banks told people they could have expensive houses on small incomes and ignorant people wanted to believe it so they signed on the dotted line. We all should know that if you take out an adjustable rate mortgage, the payments are not always the same and if you take on something with a balloon payment, your balloon will likely burst. Good old fashioned common sense has gone out the window. When it comes back, people will get back their lives.
  • convex Linnster 2013/02/23 04:39:58
    convex
    +2
    Banks were forced to relax lending standards, huge mistake. They then took advantage of the face that they could pass off the risk to Fannie and Freddie.

What would be a reasonable down payment in your opinion?
  • Linnster convex 2013/02/23 04:50:06
    Linnster
    +2
    Yes, they were, but in the end, it's up to the consumer to know what they can and can't afford. No one is forcing them to sign on the dotted line.

A reasonable downpayment would be 15%. When I bought my condo in PA, I had to put down 20% because I wasn't a PA resident. I saved a lot of years to do that. Of course, the fact that I've been steadily employed for close to 50 years helped as did the fact that I had only myself to worry about. Gave me an opportunity to put a lot of money away for retirement.
  • convex Linnster 2013/02/23 04:52:53
    convex
    +2
    I'm with you on that 100% It's also up to the investor buying that debt to know what they're getting in to :)
  • Linnster convex 2013/02/23 04:55:14
    Linnster
    +2
    Correct. We need to remember that banks, as any other corporate entity, is not in business to do us a favor unless there's plenty in it for them. It's up to us to educate ourselves and weigh the risks vs. the rewards.
  • convex Linnster 2013/02/23 04:57:41
    convex
    +2
    Just out of curiosity, do you agree with the "qualified investor" test for investment in hedgefunds? How about FDIC? Do you think that things like FDIC have made consumers more complacent on where they decide to keep their money?
  • Linnster convex 2013/02/23 05:06:03
    Linnster
    +1
    I'm not familiar with that term nor do I have enough money to lose in hedge funds. When I first started retirement investing, I was aggressive because I had a long time ahead of me. When the market went haywire in the 90s, I lost too much money and began moving into less volatile funds. I have a stock account which is my play money. When I see a stock that I like that's selling at $25 or less a share, I may buy. So far, I've done pretty well and, believe it or not, my account is up a fair amount in the past two months. I was surprised. I don't know if it's the FDIC that makes people complacent. I believe most people aren't very well educated in the stock market or investing. Most people will get a retirement fund going and then never change it even if it isn't doing well. During the tech boom, you could throw money in just about anything and make more. It isn't as easy in a down market.
  • convex Linnster 2013/02/23 05:18:28
    convex
    +1
    Sorry, they were two separate questions, I shouldn't have lumped them together like that.

THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE! ...But, I'd be very careful with equities at the moment. True hedgefunds should be...ahem, hedging and limiting losses :) I'm a commodities guy myself, don't trust the accountants.

The "qualified client" criteria means I can't legally take your money unless you have at least $1m of assets under management, or $2m in net worth.

There is a catch, however, in that a fund manager who operates a fund with less than $400k in capital can take your money, but not charge you performance fees.

It's a messed up system that bars most people from high return investments.
  • Linnster convex 2013/02/23 05:25:09
    Linnster
    +1
    I had a feeling that might be what the term meant. I've always looked at hedge funds as the playground of the very wealthy. My play stock account is the same as their hedge funds. If I lose my money, it's not a fortune and I can live without it. Same with them. :)

It has been very nice chatting with you, however, this old bird is needs some beauty sleep. Thanks for an interesting conversation. :) Have a good night.
  • convex Linnster 2013/02/23 05:30:16
    convex
    +1
    The problem that I see is that most casual investors never get into leveraged trading. I suppose with good reason, as if you don't hedge, you'll drain your account at the drop of a hat.

Likewise on the chat. G'night.
  • Linnster convex 2013/02/23 14:37:51
    Linnster
    Most of us have no idea what leveraged trading is (including me). :)
  • convex Linnster 2013/02/23 15:31:18
    convex
    +1
    Leveraged trading is when you trade on margin. When you buy a futures contract for say, silver. A single contract is for 5000oz of silver. So for a small initial investment, you effectively control a huge amount of the underlying asset. Say FOREX is leveraged 100:1. Lets say EUR/USD is at $1.30, when I buy a lot of €100,000, it only costs me $1300 instead of $130,000. Each tick is then multiplied 100x as far as my investment is concerned. So if the Euro gains $0.01, and is sitting at $1.31, I sell my $131,000 worth of Euro, and I just made $1,000. That works in both directions and can quickly wipe out an account if you're not hedging properly.
  • Linnster convex 2013/02/23 15:35:41
    Linnster
    +1
    Way above my pay grade. :) I'm not that smart.

2014/04/18 00:28:49