Do Muslims really think non-Muslims are stupid enough to believe their claim that they reject Sharia Law, despite the fact that Sharia Law is an integral part of Islam and inseparable from it?

tncdel 2011/09/21 06:22:00

SLIDESHOW: A brief tutorial explaining Islam.

1 of 1

Note the vast differences between Islam and Christianity.

1. Note the vast differences between Islam and Christianity.

I've lost count of the number of times people here posted the STUPID idea that a true Muslim can choose to reject and renounce stonings, beheadings and other "little goodies" commanded by Sharia Law.

Anyone who does in fact reject and renounce Sharia Law is simply NOT a true Muslim. For only one who FOLLOWS can be a true FOLLOWER of Islam.

Those that say they reject and renounce Sharia Law simply are either NOT true Muslims. Or they are following the command by the Quran to deceive non-Muslims ["taqiyyah"].

And if you want to gamble on whether or not someone is a phony Muslim, or just pretending to be a phony Muslim, I always say it's better to opt on the side of caution. So then the only surprise possible could be a pleasant one, not the opposite.

Sharia Law is present inexorably spreading in America. And it's up to us to not merely STOP it, but to ERADICATE it as well.

And, since Sharia Law is part & parcel of Islam, then it is clear that we, as non-Muslims, need to file a class action federal lawsuit challenging Islam's definition as a "religion" for 1st Amendment purposes.

There's no getting around the fact: Islam FAILS to meet the constitutional definition of what constitutes a religion,

for the simple irrefutable fact that Islam itself is not merely UNconstitutional, but ANTI-constitutional as well.

YOU play the judge in the following case, then tell us your verdict:

Side A alleges it has a right to kill, oppress and annihilate anyone who refuses to believe as they do.

Side B alleges that they have a right to NOT be killed, oppressed or annihilated.

So tell us, WHICH side, side A or side B, would you rule in favor of.

If you say side A, then you have violated the Constitution. If you say side B, then you have ruled that Islam is NOT a "religion" for 1st Amendment purposes.

In fact, Islam is ORGANIZED CRIME operating under the guise of religion, and the Quran itself is AN INSTRUMENT OF CRIME.

Therefore, it should be PROSECUTED as ORGANIZED CRIME under the RICO Act.

And all mosques and other property owned by Islamic groups confiscated by law. The mosques can thereafter be converted to homeless shelters or put to some other good use, instead of being nests of infestations of evil.

Thus far we have been allowing Muslims to shit on the Constitution. And the only way to stop that is to uphold the Constitution as I have explained above.

********

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: "Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The

Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat"

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life ideology.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components. Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks,and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53..1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities.

In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Quran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

In the U.S. already Islam has penetrated into the White House itself. There is little doubt that President Obama is a closet-Muslim practicing taqiyyah deception.

Among other things Obama appointed two devout Muslims to Homeland Security posts.

Appointing Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development.

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, saying that he is a devout Muslim, born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).

NOTE: Have you ever heard a newly installed prominent government official being identified as a devout Catholic, Jew or Protestant?

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions? Doesn't that make you feel safer already??

Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8 years ago?

Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood?

• 2012/02/11 17:32:51
    NO [explain why not].
    They do not understand most of it themselves, mostly they speak out of ignorance and cannot logically structure or rationalize priorites of their own beliefs, this becomes evident in their hypocrisy....And so I end this very briefly with my answer.....No, they are not cunning enough, the 'ummah' is just a big mess with inter-conflictions, intellectual dishonesty and ignorance. (from an ex-muslim, ex christian)
  • jams 2011/09/25 00:11:42
    NO [explain why not].
    jams
    +1
    The Militarists lost their bogeyman - the Commies - so they've created another one.
  • Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll 2011/09/21 18:34:04
    NO [explain why not].
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    There are insane Muslims just like there are insane Christians. Religion in general is more destructive than helpful.
  • rl Mr.Hood... 2011/12/13 06:45:49
    rl
    +1
    If that was true, all people who were not Christians would be dead today. Christianity out numbers atheist and all other Religions.
  • Mr.Hood... rl 2011/12/13 14:02:50
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    The Norway shooter was insane. He was Christian. Westbro Baptist church attendees are insane. Case closed unless you want me to continue to rattle off insane Christians. wesbro baptis church
  • iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2011/09/21 10:19:31
    NO [explain why not].
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    The concept of Islam and Muslims that you put forward, if it's something that you actually believe, will of course only lead you to see someone who listens to arguments about sharia from Muslims as being stupid - because it is always the Muslim lying, or deceiving, etc.

All who are Muslims, in your eyes, can only wish everyone harm. Those who don't fully embrace sharia are not real Muslims in your eyes.

...I find it disturbing how willing you are to decide what and who a Muslim is, instead of considering who a person claims to be as true.
  • rl iamthem... 2011/12/13 06:50:43
    rl
    +3
    In the end, I hope that the Muslims people decide to reject to violent verse.
  • iamthem... rl 2012/01/12 05:33:36
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    As I hope for Christians.
    YES, Muslims really do think non-Muslims are stupid enough [explain].
    But here's one Gal that AIN'T fooled!
  • Leslie 2011/09/21 07:52:41
    NO [explain why not].
    Leslie
    The interpretation and practice of Sharia Law differs among Muslims. There are insane extremist Muslims that do need to be worried about but they don't represent all. The way Sharia Law is in Nigeria or Iran is quite different to the way it is in Malaysia or other countries that are more secular. While the Quran doesn't mention stonings it is a horrible practice still carried out in a few countries. I don't fear Sharia Law or any religious law interfering with my life or the government because of the constitution.
  • tncdel Leslie 2011/09/21 08:21:53
    tncdel
    It's impossible to differentiate between those Muslims who do and those claiming to be Muslims who don't follow the commands of the Quran.

If you took time to listen to the tutorial on Islam, then you understand not only that ALL Muslims [not some or a few of them] are commanded to kill, oppress and annihilate those who refuse to believe as they do, but also know about "taqiyyah." So you can't trust anything they say.
  • Leslie tncdel 2011/09/21 09:28:59
    Leslie
    It's more plausible to say that it's impossible to differentiate between how Muslims interpret the Quran. I did watch the video. The person doesn't describe "taqiyya" quite correctly. Taqiyya was mainly used by Shi'ite Muslims to avoid persecution. The Quran only states it's okay to lie about their faith when they're in danger.
  • USAF Vet Leslie 2011/09/21 08:32:51
    USAF Vet
    So where is the worldwide groundswell of “peace loving” Muslims (after all, they are the majority) demanding the round up of the “insane extremist” Muslims, then try them under Sharia Law?
  • Leslie USAF Vet 2011/09/21 09:31:14
    Leslie
    If they "round up the insane extremist Muslims" in the US and wanted to prosecute them with Sharia Law them it wouldn't be allowed. The interpretation of Sharia Law differs among Muslims and areas, in Nigeria stoning occurs while in the United States it doesn't because the laws obviously differ. You would only be able to try someone under Sharia Law where Sharia Law is actually the law of the land such as Iran, the only way to try them would be if they were caught and persecuted in a country where Sharia Law is recognized.
  • den 2011/09/21 06:38:22
    den
    +1
    they tell a lot of lies but the quran is their book and it teaches the muslims' obligation to kill and mutilate christians like me -then they say they are tolerant-the muslims are busy killing other muslims also for small religious disagreements-that is the muslim way--an evil tree bears evil fruit
  • America... den 2011/10/13 12:40:30
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    ALL religions are lies.
  • rl America... 2011/12/13 06:44:29
    rl
    +3
    All people lie. Religions bear more Truth then the Human race will ever produce.
  • America... rl 2011/12/13 20:11:01
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    the earth is flat?
  • rl America... 2012/01/30 01:00:34
    rl
    A spherical earth is also described in Isaiah 40:21-22
    http://www.christiananswers.n...
    no it is not flat read this chapter and follow this link friend.

Verse 22 Isaiah "It is God who sits above the circle of the earth" some bibles it says sphere. once again its not really a science book and never claimed to really be but nice try.
  • America... rl 2012/01/30 16:42:58
    American☆Atheist
    Some bibles say "sphere" now because christians want "circle" to mean "sphere". The bible says it is a circle.
  • rl America... 2011/12/13 06:52:59
    rl
    +2
    The way I see it, if all religions are made up, then the religion is a reflection of the peoples hearts. That is why I don't believe man is Good. Man leans towards evil no matter how once slices it. Their a truth from the bible for ya.
  • Arizona1950 2011/09/21 06:35:20
    NO [explain why not].
    Arizona1950
    I haven't heard of any Muslim's stoning, beheading, and other "little goodies" commanded by Sharia Law happening here in the US. Some embrace the good of the religion and reject that which they don't believe or follow ... same as Christians I would think.
  • tncdel Arizona... 2011/09/21 07:17:14
  • tncdel tncdel 2011/09/21 07:18:09
  • tncdel tncdel 2011/09/21 07:19:10
  • tncdel tncdel 2011/09/21 07:20:59
  • tncdel tncdel 2011/09/21 07:22:12
  • tncdel tncdel 2011/09/21 07:24:12
  • Arizona... tncdel 2011/09/21 13:04:56 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    Yes, we are seeing this in America but it is family on family and it is always the men of the house killing the women .... it is not what your blog is saying or trying to give the impression that this is an act against Americans. It is also 1 out of 1,000s where it happens.

Now if this guy goes before a judge who is lienient because of his religion and doesn't go by our laws then you better make sure that judge doesn't remain on the bench. This is what I have been trying to tell you and others ... you have to be involved in your government ... from the dogcatcher on up. It's a shame that I only became involved 3 years ago. I am the first to admit I was walking around with eyes wide shut. I will also admit it just seems overwhelming and prefer to just be involved on the national level. This is wrong, because we should never allow such injustice to get to the national level.

For anyone to go against the principles of what this Country was founded on, by spreading hate and fear is not the direction I think we should continue in. People that cannot assimilate into our culture and laws should be deported as they once were. They demoralize our society and should not be allowed to stay here.
  • USAF Vet Arizona... 2011/09/21 08:14:01
    USAF Vet
    What cave do you live in? Look below, try to absorb what tncdel has posted, moron.
  • Arizona... USAF Vet 2011/09/21 13:12:17 (edited)
    Arizona1950
    Real nice ... wake up and think will you before I really lose all respect for one I use to call friend.

Yes, we are seeing this in America but it is family on family and it is always the men of the house killing the women .... it is not what tncdel's blog is implying. His blog is trying to give the impression that this is an act against Americans. It is not and it is also 1 demented, control-freak out of 1,000s of Muslims who do not think their wife and family are possessions.

For anyone to go against the principles of what this Country was founded on, by spreading hate and fear is not the direction I think we should continue in. People that cannot assimilate into our culture and laws should be deported as they once were. They demoralize our society which tears at the fiber of our Constitution and should not be allowed to stay here.
  • USAF Vet Arizona... 2011/09/21 17:59:13
    USAF Vet
    +1
    Point taken and I retract my reply. I erred and hastily assumed you had gone over to the “dark” side after reading your initial response.
  • Arizona... USAF Vet 2011/09/21 18:20:38
    Arizona1950
    I keep hoping that people know me better especially those who have known me over these years.

Just a question what do you think Samuel Adams meant by this statement …

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom -- go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"
  • USAF Vet Arizona... 2011/09/22 06:48:30
    USAF Vet
    My interpretation of what he said:

I believe it was an overt warning to all those, comfortable in their means and wishing to maintain the status quo to be vigilant. Adams warned our Laissez-faire attitude towards a tyrant would only prolong our subjugation as chattel of the British Crown.
  • Arizona... USAF Vet 2011/09/22 13:17:07
    Arizona1950
    Yep ... and the DEM/GOP government has become our British Crown and we are no longer being treated as ciizens but as subjects because we like voting he status quo. It's what we know, its not always comfortable but it is what it is. We just don't want anyone who is in our face about it ... we wish to go back to sleep knowing little change is made even though we know it is in the wrong direction.

Too bad so many refuse to listen to the wisdom of our Founders and bring our Constitution back as the guide it was meant to be ...

Curious do you know who said what here ...

"The only foundation of a free Constitution is pure Virtue, and if this cannot be inspired into our People in a greater Measure, than they have it now, they may change their Rulers and the forms of Government, but they will not obtain a lasting liberty."

"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."

"The pleasures of this world are rather from God's goodness than our own merit."

"A...virtuous citizen will regard his own country as a wife, to whom he is bound to be exclusively faithful and affectionate; and he will watch...every propensity of his heart to wander towards a foreign cou...

"A...virtuous citizen will regard his own country as a wife, to whom he is bound to be exclusively faithful and affectionate; and he will watch...every propensity of his heart to wander towards a foreign country, which he will regard as a mistress that may pervert his fidelity."

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here."

"And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling the money and its issuance."

"That no free government, or the blessing of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue, and by frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."

"Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

"If thou wouldst rule well, thou must rule for God, and to do that, thou must be ruled by him....Those who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."

"By removing the Bible from schools we would be wasting so much time and money in punishing criminals and so little pains to prevent crime. Take the Bible out of our schools and there would be an explosion in crime."

"The thing that separates the American Christian from every other person on earth is the fact that he would rather die on his feet, than live on his knees!"

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our overthrow. Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence. I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men and become the instruments of their own undoing."

"If the citizens neglect their duty and place unprincipled men in office, the government will soon be corrupted; laws will be made not for the public good so much as for the selfish or local purposes;

Alexander Hamilton
    Ben Franklin
    Benjamin Rush
    Daniel Webster
    George Mason
    George Washington
    James Madison
    John Adams
    John Quincy Adams
    Patrick Henry
    Thomas Jefferson
    Thomas Paine
    William Penn
  • USAF Vet Arizona... 2011/09/22 19:35:14
    USAF Vet
    I would have to refer to the Federalist Papers and the Minutes of the 1st Constitutional Congress to pass this test. You forgot John Jay. Here is one of his best from Federalist 64:

“As the select assemblies for choosing the President, as well as the State legislatures who appoint the senators, will in general be composed of the most enlightened and respectable citizens, there is reason to presume that their attention and their votes will be directed to those men only who have become the most distinguished by their abilities and virtue, and in whom the people perceive just grounds for confidence.”

The 17th Amendment, a departure from the wisdom of John Jay, in my opinion was not a good idea.
  • Arizona... USAF Vet 2011/09/22 19:54:57
    Arizona1950
    I didn't forget ... I chose those I liked and for space.
  • USAF Vet Arizona... 2011/09/22 20:00:19
    USAF Vet
    +1
    They're all "pearls of wisdom". Thanks for sharing with hope others will read the wisdom of our founders.
  • Arizona... USAF Vet 2011/09/22 20:05:00
    Arizona1950
    The 17th Amendment needs to be repealed and our Senators accountable once again to the people.

2014/07/30 22:11:16