Do Mormons go to heaven?

Smiley 2009/02/05 08:37:29
Yes!
No!
Yes if they believe the truth.

• Casey 2009/02/09 04:41:33
    Yes!
    Casey
    +3
    All That want to will go to heaven. We are all Gods children and will go to heaven unless we do not accept the atonement of Christ. then we would be cast out to a existance that was not Gods kingdom. And since God created the earth we are in Gods kingdom right now.

• BlueSta... Sandy 2009/02/08 04:02:58
    BlueStar Belle
    +1
    Okay. I was just wondering. Thanks! I didn't think we had met before.
  • Sandy Hairles... 2009/02/08 00:36:03
    Sandy
    LOL... they don't have ministers... LOL lol ministers lol
  • Hairles... Sandy 2009/02/08 01:13:41 (edited)
    HairlessKat the Gnostic
    glad thats so funny to ya,, I said I only met him in my 20s,, (at his fathers cabin in the foothills) and Iv not been back since. I dont hang with anyone who shoves their beliefs down my throat and tells me Im hellbound if I disagree with his dominating insanity..

thats a hateful image btw... I share something personal and you mock it because I used the wrong label.. I dont know or even care what they call themselves it doesnt matter to me. Apparently it matters to you... so sorry if I offended your sense of religiousisos or whatever..
  • Sandy Sandy 2009/02/08 03:15:36
    Sandy
    Hairless ... you lied.... that is why I laughed... and you can block me after making your lying comments... but it won't hurt my feelings at all... I don't go with liers
  • Clo ♥ 2009/02/05 09:48:34
    Clo ♥
    +2
    idk......hopefully they have bikes in heaven lol jk undecided idk bikes heaven lol jk
  • dios 2009/02/05 09:13:07
    No!
    dios
    there is no heaven or hell its all right here right now

come on now
    and there is NO SANTA CLAUS!
    sorry folks but its true
  • Cynic 2009/02/05 09:11:52
  • dios Cynic 2009/02/05 09:13:48
    dios
    good one! lol
  • Sandy Cynic 2009/02/06 03:45:52
    Sandy
    Priggish...
  • DemonKiTTiE ♥ In MUSE I Tru... 2009/02/05 08:58:36
    DemonKiTTiE ♥ In MUSE I Trust ♥
    *holds mouth so she can't make silly comment*

*passes out because she forgets to breathe*
  • ubiquitous_tergiversation 2009/02/05 08:57:16 (edited)
    No!
    ubiquitous_tergiversation
    Nobody goes to heaven, it's not real. Silly theists and their imaginary paradise. =P
  • Smiley ubiquit... 2009/02/06 03:39:43
    Smiley
    Well we'll just just have to see about that when I'm on my thrown next to God and you're on the other side of the line going to your everlasting burning death in Hell.
  • Sandy Smiley 2009/02/06 03:46:36
    Sandy
    Woe... becarefulllllll
  • Smiley Sandy 2009/02/06 03:49:38
    Smiley
    Just saying... besides...be careful of what?
  • ubiquit... Smiley 2009/02/06 06:10:55
    ubiquitous_tergiversation
    I thought faith was supposed to be positive... why put faith in other people suffering for eternity? You realize there's no rational reason to believe that, right?
  • Dr. Hotensecksy 2009/02/05 08:56:33
    Dr. Hotensecksy
    if there is a heaven then the good ones probably do
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2009/02/05 08:56:26
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +3
    Only if they accept Christ as their personal savior. Many Mormons are great church goers and really nice people but they feel they need to earn their way to heaven and the Bible is very clear that won't get you into heaven for anyone. Only accepting Christ is the way. Just because someone goes to church and is very devout doesn't mean they are going to heaven even if they are great people. If they never accept Gods gift as theirs personally they will be outside the gates wanting to get in.
  • Sandy Hula gi... 2009/02/06 03:49:13
    Sandy
    +1
    Wrong... this is just a myth... Mormons do not think they need to work their way to heaven... any more than anyone else...

They believe that once they take the name of the Savior upon themselves they must never be idle.... anxiously engaged in a good cause... WHY?... because righteously busy people have less chance to sin....

doing good to all people... Christ said... if ye have done it unto the least of these... you have done it unto him....

Is this an indication of working towards heaven?..
  • Hula gi... Sandy 2009/02/06 03:56:54
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +1
    Are you a Mormon? Have you Studied Mormanism? Do you have Mormon Relative?
  • Sandy Hula gi... 2009/02/06 04:06:38
    Sandy
    +1
    I have studied with the Mormons for several years and my children have gone to many of their activities... it was very enlightening... but the more disturbing thing was finding out how many myths are spread abroad by people claiming to know stuff they really didn't know at all...
  • Hula gi... Sandy 2009/02/06 04:25:29 (edited)
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +2
    So then you know why they have so many levels of heaven?
    Why they have so many children?
    That they don't believe there were any Christians before the Mormons?
    That they in fact "work" their way up to the different levels of heaven by their activities and good deeds, Children and all the rest?
    I suppose then that they believe there will only be 144,000 chosen. I sure don't know what happens to the rest of them.

I suppose you don't know all the rest. They don't accept Christ as their Personal Savior they believe the Book of Mormon over the Bible.
  • Sandy Hula gi... 2009/02/06 06:47:25
    Sandy
    +1
    LOL.... okay... lets take one at a time:
    1. levels of heaven... are actually many mansions with levels of glory... you know like what Paul talked about?...2 Cor. 4: 17
    17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Working for glory of God... is the only work Mormons believe in:
    Matt. 5: 16
    16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

2. Why they have so many children?... how many?... the average mormon I have met have 3-5.... some ... but comparitively few have more than that...

3. They do indeed know there were millions of Christians before Mormons... LOL after all they believe in the Bible... they know all who believe in Christ are Christians... Where do you get your crazy ideas?

4. They work for the glory of God... they serve their fellow men... take care of the widows, and fatherless... the homeless... the needy... the victims of disasters... for the glory of God... as mentioned above in Matt... they believe that working for others keeps their hearts pure... and only the pure in heart will see God... they have children because children are a blessing... I have quite a few myself... 9... and I am not mormon... wooooo

...

'

Matt. 5: 16

5. It is the Jehovah Witnesses that believe in the 144000 thing... you need to actually talk with the missionaries... they are great kids...and they know their stuff...

6. They do accept Christ as their personal Savior... you need to talk to someone who really knows what they are talking about because you have been lied to...

7. They believe in the Bible... and Book of Mormon... not one over the other but using them hand in hand... they compliment each other... really cool... you should read the Book of Mormon...

Now go get someone from the Church to actually teach you the truth about what they believe... cause you don't know what you are talking about and your source is obviously afraid you might find out...
  • Hula gi... Sandy 2009/02/06 08:26:35
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    You my dear are the one fooled. I feel sorry for you.
  • Sandy Hula gi... 2009/02/06 14:45:27
    Sandy
    +1
    Nope... I live next door to two Mormon families.... have for over 30 years... How much time have you actually spent among them? You sound like you are just parrotting stuff you heard from a prejudice preacher...
  • Hula gi... Sandy 2009/02/06 19:40:17
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    They are members of my family.....I guess that's pretty close.

They still aren't going to heaven on good works.
  • Sandy Hula gi... 2009/02/06 20:42:40
    Sandy
    +1
    You misunderstand the doctrine... you are trying to fit a higher form of understanding through a mediocre understanding..

Just won't work...

Understand this: Salvation only comes through Christ.... works of men... can't save anyone... unless you consider repentance and accepting Christ... works...

However... if you don't show the works of faith... your faith is vain... and your salvation is nil affect...
  • Sandy Hula gi... 2009/02/22 21:05:55
    Sandy
    Right... they don't go to heaven on good works... but doing good works, obedience to commandments... the end being charity... brings them to God... and God is in heaven...
  • Hula gi... Sandy 2009/02/23 00:34:21
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    Nothing will bring them closer to God by itself. ONLY accepting Christ as your personal Savior is the ONLY way to be with Him forever. There is no way we can ever earn our way to heaven and we can never earn our way closer to God. We don't earn our love...we are already given it, we just have to accept Him as our personal savior. There will be a lot of Mormons that will be very disappointed when that wake up to that fact when He turns them away.

Christianity is the only religion where God came to the people. All other religions they are trying to reach up to God. You can't earn your way and he is very clear in the Bible about this fact.
  • Sandy Hula gi... 2009/02/23 01:33:14
    Sandy
    No who is disobedient to God is going to heaven... obedience is work to me... : D
  • Anna 2009/02/05 08:54:45
    Anna
    +2
    well, according to south park they do
  • Sandy Anna 2009/02/06 03:49:36
    Sandy
    South park hates everyone... makes fun and lies about everyone...
  • Anna Sandy 2009/02/06 10:26:12
    Anna
    ok, have fun with that
  • Sandy Anna 2009/02/06 14:46:51
    Sandy
    fun...? South Park... like the Simpsons is set up to totally make fun of everyone...

so fun is the objective at the expense of everyone else...
  • Anna Sandy 2009/02/06 23:36:24
    Anna
    i don't actually think 'everyone' cares
  • Sandy Anna 2009/02/06 23:46:43
    Sandy
    I'm sure not...
  • Anna Sandy 2009/02/06 23:48:20
    Anna
    well, when the simpsons took the miki out of australia, i was pissing myself. SO THERE : p
  • Sandy Anna 2009/02/06 23:51:00
  • Shelly 2009/02/05 08:54:26
  • Sandy Shelly 2009/02/06 03:50:12
    Sandy
    Some do know.... I know... I have had my dad's first wife come to me after her death....
  • Smiley Sandy 2009/02/06 03:52:53
    Smiley
    ehhem... and what did she say?

2014/10/24 12:02:16