Do Eighty Percent Of Serial Killers Vote Republican? Do Pedophiles Vote Republican Too? Or Are Posts Like Those That Claim Such Just Plain Idiotic?

AARGH! 2011/08/26 17:08:06
Democrats are not Pedophiles and Republicans are not eihter but there seem to be a few SH con idiots that like to equate that. And before some idiotic con starts whining about how much BS this post is I'm being sarcastic in the wake of all the moronic posts that are created by the cons on SH that label liberals as lacking morals. The most recent being all the completely vile con attacks on liberals saying they approve of pedophelia...sick motherf*ckers these SH cons...

POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN
March 14 2010

Washington, D.C. – Ed Gein, Ted Bundy, David Berkowitz, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer. For decades those names, and the names of dozens of others, have stalked the American consciousness. Until recently when terrorists became the boogeymen of john wayne gacy
a nation, the serial killer was the monster of our nightmares, the demon of our subconscious, stalking us at every street corner, along every poorly lit alleyway. While the reality of serial killers was always far from the fantasy, the existence of real life monsters served to provide us with an outlet for deepest fears.

Even in the face of global terrorism, there is something deeply disturbing about the serial killer that continues to disgust, repel, frighten, and fascinate beyond any kind of rational explanation. Perhaps it is the sheer abnormality of the serial killer, perhaps it is the fear that a person we know or love could be one, or perhaps it is just the sheer fascination we have with death, presaging and perhaps rationalizing our own eventual demise. Psychological questions aside, a new poll has indicated that the general population in the United States may have more in common with serial killers than previously believed, namely political leanings. A new poll of living and deceased serial killers has shown that upwards of 80 per cent lean towards conservative ideals and the majority routinely voted Republican, something becoming more and more common throughout the United States as a whole.dennis rader btk

“Across the board, serial killers are predominantly conservative in their political leanings. Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, and probably the biggest name of all, Ted Bundy, were all active in the Republican Party at some level. Quizzing other killers showed the same thing, that the vast majority vote Republican,” said lead pollster David Quick. “We gain no analysis from this, it garners us no insight into the workings of the minds of conservative politicians or serial killers, but it is an overwhelming majority. Because serial killers come from diverse backgrounds and possess vastly different IQ’s they appear to have nothing in common save their conservative ideals and their desire to butcher people. It’s compelling data to be sure.”

Reportedly, David Berkowitz has never voted, but actively supported independent Ross Perot in the 1992 Presidential election.david berkowitz

“Eighty percent is extremely high considering that it’s roughly fifty-fifty in the general population. It could be the feeling of control, self-entitlement, or some other deep set psychological rationale but what it really means is opportunity, especially in today’s political climate,” said Scrape TV Political analyst Gabriel Kinsey. “The Republicans are certainly on a role and the conservative movement can absorb all comers. The momentum is certainly on their side and the best thing right now would be to bring everyone they can on board, even if they are of questionable moral and ethical standing. One thing the Republicans really need is stardom, celebrity, which helps penetrate the swing voters and something the party has been sorely lacking, which many of these people would bring in basketfuls.”

One name often mentioned in Republican circles is Jeffrey Dahmer who officials believe would help bring in younger voters. The case for Dahmer is complicated by his death in 1994.sarah palin

“True, there aren’t all that many serial killers in the United States but like the Democratic Party has Hollywood, which is equally limited, by securing this support that minority could speak with a very loud voice and add significant weight to the growing power of conservatives in the country,” continued Kinsey. “Add to that the fact that there are up to 300 serial killers throughout the world right now, a big chunk of them undoubtedly in the U.S., and their support could help tilt 2012 in the right direction.”

Sarah Palin, a leading contender for 2012, has reportedly made several visits to Dennis Rader, better known as BTK, at his prison cell in Kansas over the last few weeks.

reportedly visits dennis rader btk prison cell kansas weeks nbspEdward Bastil, Political Correspondent

From Scrape TV News

• Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2011/08/26 17:27:50
    Yes The Posts That Compare People's Political Affiliations To Deviant Behavio...
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +14
    Of course they are. I agree with everything you say on this topic. How many times have I been called un-American,for supporting a sitting president. How many times have o been labeled a welfare recipient, lacking in morals just because I do not despise Obama. How many posts have I seen that insult my intelligence simply because I politely disagreed. Here's a tip people, IT'S ALL B.S. Very few people know jack about me personally and to assume otherwise based on my political affiliation is the height of stupidity. Thanks for doing this poll, hypocrisy runs deep on BOTH sides!!!

• liquidkool 2013/11/07 06:43:24
    Other...
    liquidkool
    I'd be surprised if that was the actual number, I am thinking more like 98 99% of serial killers vote republican
  • John® 2011/09/11 21:50:32
    Other...
    John®
    Serial killers, paedophiles and the likes have a serial mental disorder. Since liberalism is a mental disorder, they all must be liberals, so they wouldn't ever vote Republican.
  • nails 2011/09/08 00:00:54
    Other...
    nails
    John Wayne Gacy and Rossiland Carter john wayne gacy rossiland carter john wayne gacy and rosiland carter You got it backwards.
  • al 2011/08/28 13:10:08
    Other...
    al
    are you fixin' to start a fight? :-)
  • Sofahead 2011/08/27 16:16:11 (edited)
    Other...
    Sofahead
    WHO is SCRAPE TV and is anything they have to say of equal or greater value of MSNBC or Fox that we should even be open to considering things like this appearing claptrap about Republicans or Democarts to be of any true value.

It would interesting to see how their source and how they selected the population to poll and the actual results broken down by category.

As to expected, a fair number of Liberals love to advance and embrace anything that makes Conservatives look bad whether it's true or not. I'd be skeptical by things like this regardless which party or political stance it targets.
  • AARGH! Sofahead 2011/08/27 19:39:50
  • Sofahead AARGH! 2011/08/27 20:01:39 (edited)
    Sofahead
    I often fail to pick humor in print but it's still utterly tasteless and foul as humor whether it's about either political group.

I've dealt with people who regarded confused nonsense as "excellent" because it bashed their favorite target then when called or contradicted on it blocked.
  • AARGH! Sofahead 2011/08/27 20:06:16
  • Sofahead AARGH! 2011/08/27 20:55:50
    Sofahead
    I negatively comment on those also.
  • Al C. 2011/08/27 14:02:45 (edited)
    Other...
    Al C.
    +1
    If that's the case then how come most convicts are Democrats??????????
  • Jimbo 2011/08/27 12:44:22
    What's The Difference...
    Jimbo
    +2
    What is the difference between stupid posts on the right and ones on the left besides the volume here on SH? Stupid is as stupid does. - Forrest Gump.
  • Al C. Jimbo 2011/08/27 21:09:13
    Al C.
    +1
    And it fits you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JustTheFacts 2011/08/27 11:51:53
    Other...
    JustTheFacts
    +1
    People in prison, and of that type, consistently vote for Democrats.
  • Homunculus 2011/08/27 11:24:33
    Other...
    Homunculus
    +2
    This entire post is a blatant ad hominem attack. And the premise ... with a visage of a clown next to it?

Brings to mind Pogo the clown, aka John Wayne Gacy. Democratic party precinct captain, even had his photo taken with First Lady Rosalynn Carter. Raped and murdered 33 teenage boys, buried a bunch in his crawl space.

Cannibals and pedophiles overwhelmingly vote democrat. Its a documented fact. So? So making this argument is making an argument from the undistributed middle. Its non sequitur. id est that doesnt make ALL democrats fkn cannibals and pedophiles. Stupid maybe but not sicko's.

This entire blog is rediculous. I cant believe I wasted the time to even post on this stupidity, I want the three minutes of my life I wasted on this tripe back. Even staring at the wall wouldve been a better use of my time.
  • AARGH! Homunculus 2011/08/27 12:37:39 (edited)
  • Homunculus AARGH! 2011/08/27 18:37:41
    Homunculus
    +1
    Blah blah blah .... blah blah blah.... blah bha. Thats what I read from ur drivel.
  • AARGH! Homunculus 2011/08/27 19:40:33
  • Homunculus AARGH! 2011/08/27 19:49:30
    Homunculus
    Blah blah blah ... blah blah blah ... blah blah.
  • AARGH! Homunculus 2011/08/27 19:53:44
  • Homunculus AARGH! 2011/08/29 05:45:03
  • Eastexn25 AARGH! 2011/08/28 03:30:08
    Eastexn25
    +1
    So if your intent to this post is sarcasm, do you stand by the content? If you don't, then you shouldn't have posted it up in the first place. If you do stand by it then there is no sarcasm, just negative intent to divide and your lame claims of sarcasm is a farce and an indication to you back pedaling away from what you have posted. What say you?
  • Jimbo Homunculus 2011/08/27 12:51:57
    Jimbo
    +1
    "Democrats are not Pedophiles and Republicans are not eihter but there seem to be a few SH con idiots that like to equate that. And before some idiotic con starts whining about how much BS this post is I'm being sarcastic in the wake of all the moronic posts that are created by the cons on SH that label liberals as lacking morals."

Reading comprehension problems driven by fear?
    "Cannibals and pedophiles overwhelmingly vote democrat. Its a documented fact. So? So making this argument is making an argument from the undistributed middle. Its non sequitur. id est that doesnt make ALL democrats fkn cannibals and pedophiles. Stupid maybe but not sicko's." You get one part then use stupid maybe (moronic part of your post).
  • Homunculus Jimbo 2011/08/27 18:48:13
    Homunculus
    +1
    The part I got dumbass is the title, next to a photo of a sicko. Which misrepresents the premise. Then under the bold type of the first paragraph reinforcment of this misrepresetation of political affiliation for a sick turd ... aka John Wayne Gacy. This blog is all jumbled emotion without facts. Just like you dipsh!t.

The fact that the poster got the core of the argument correct in a snapshot, doent exclude the reality he is using falshoods through a broad paint brush in the process. Its a slight of hand argument. The fact youre too stupid to realize this is not ... surprising.
  • Sofahead Homunculus 2011/08/27 16:01:53
    Sofahead
    "I cant believe I wasted the time to even post on this stupidity, I want the three minutes of my life I wasted on this tripe back. Even staring at the wall wouldve been a better use of my time."

Face it pal, you can't authentic complain about time spent either reading this thread or worse taking the time replying. Out of the array of choices you had to risk time on YOU chose this one, accept your loss with maturity with preferably silence.
  • Homunculus Sofahead 2011/08/27 18:51:07
    Homunculus
    Chk this video out. Maybe the penny will drop.

• Sofahead Homunculus 2011/08/27 20:50:43
  • Homunculus Sofahead 2011/08/29 06:19:48
    Homunculus
    I see you went to the trouble of actually proof reading your post this time. Thanks because its somewhat readable this time. Although your sentance structure and syntax is still fked. Makes you look "stoopid." Or are you stupid?

Ive responded with clear concise arguments (mixed w/a couple of deserved jabs) and been met with ad hominem. The fact Ive dummed it down for consuption is besides the point. You can interject/spin all you want, but youre still spinning on a dildo. My original argument stands (see thread above) ... and has yet to be met with a valid counter argument other then the proverbial "you suck."

Well ... "you suck double suka" and thats why you get the finger ... again. And I still want those first three minutes back. This minute you can have for free. (4 your viewing pleasure ... middle finger ... extended)
  • Sofahead Homunculus 2011/08/29 16:36:31
    Sofahead
    I bet your brilliantly magic in person.
    I don't need the viewing pleasure, you can return your extended middle finger to your anus.
  • Al C. Homunculus 2011/08/27 21:12:23 (edited)
    Al C.
    Talk about dumb ass losers you just gave the perfect example which reflects upon yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Homunculus Al C. 2011/08/29 05:55:39
    Homunculus
    Coming from You Al ... that just means ... so much. Tons really.

Because youre such a paragon of judgement Al. A regular renaissance man whose words are cherished and valued. Cherished I say, and dont forget valued ... like "toilet paper" maybe. But everything, and everyone for that matter, should have a purpose. Eh Al?
  • Al C. Homunculus 2011/09/25 23:57:51
    Al C.
    I have well over a hundred followers; how many do you have????????
  • dandieselonian 2011/08/27 09:32:47
    Other...
    dandieselonian
    Deviant behavior is cloaked by the appearance of conservatism
  • Colbert 2011/08/27 06:24:13
    No These Posts Are Right On Target...
    Colbert
    +1
    Republicans ARE sexual deviants. . . 90% of the time.
  • RogerCoppock 2011/08/27 06:10:14 (edited)
    No These Posts Are Right On Target...
    RogerCoppock
    +2
    This has been known for decades. There could be several reasons for it:

--- Serial killers are likely to be young white males, a demographic which is also Republican.

--- Serial killers are likely to have served in the military, especially in infantry and military police positions, where they learn how to dominate others. Ex Military are also more likely to vote Republican.

--- Serial killers finish less school than national average, a trait which also belongs to Republicans. The higher the grade finished, the less likely to vote Republican. (No wonder the GOP wants to defund higher education!)

--- Thematically, serial murder is about dominance and power, so this the Republican Party.

These are general rules, and for every generalization, there is an exception. John Wayne Gacy, for instance, was active in Democratic Party politics. ]
  • Melizmatic 2011/08/27 04:53:16
    Melizmatic
  • Farnsworth 2011/08/27 02:47:11
    Farnsworth
    +1
    and when the left stops, so will i.....
  • AARGH! Farnsworth 2011/08/27 03:56:15
  • Farnsworth AARGH! 2011/08/27 11:13:20
    Farnsworth
    +2
    yeah, this one time you might be right
  • tomas Farnsworth 2011/08/27 04:09:58
    tomas
    +1
    Something the idiot left just can't comprehend.
  • Sean 2011/08/27 02:18:36 (edited)
    No These Posts Are Right On Target...
    Sean
    +2
    I'm a conservative. I think posts like these are right on target. There are people on both sides who are just ugly haters. And it isn't just a regular hatred but a really sick perverse one. One so deep that the object of their hate, in this case conservatives, have to be shown to be really evil in order to justify its depths. Kind of like the Tea Party being called evil racists. No mention of less government, lower taxes or constitutional originalism there. Those things just aren't worthy of a hate that deep, only being "evil racists" can justify it. And that's how some crazy people pose themselves as sane. hate deep evil racists justifies crazy people pose sane tea party racists

2014/09/02 04:47:26