DO DEMOCRATS WANT “OLD GLORY” REPLACED WITH THEIR IDOL... OBAMA?

Old Salt 2012/09/18 18:39:45
THAT FLAG NEEDS TO BE GIVEN TO HIS MUSLIM FRIENDS TO BE RIPED APART AND STOMPED ON! THEN REPLACED BY THIS ONE!
GET OVER IT… WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL WITH THAT FLAG ANYWAY?

Federal
law declares that altering the United States flag is a violation of our Federal
Flag Code! But NOT so, says Democrats in Florida!

Here
is the code! “The flag should never have
placed on it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia,
letter, word, figure design, picture or drawing of any nature!”

Perhaps
the President should convince his ardent followers that “even he” is not worthy
of having his face replace the Stars of American states in Lake County,
Florida! For
Democratic Chair Nancy Hurlbert answered the door at Democratic
Headquarters and told veterans they “could not take the flag down because this
was private property.” And “If they did not leave her property IMMEDIATELY, she
would call the police!”

So… what say you Soda Head
Members! Has President Obama convinced
you that he is SO GREAT; he should replace our States by having his picture plastered
on Old Glory?

Ps:
Thank You SUZIE for allowing me the privilege to post this!

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/american-flag-with...

• Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL 2012/09/18 19:26:58 (edited)
    THAT FLAG NEEDS TO BE GIVEN TO HIS MUSLIM FRIENDS TO BE RIPED APART AND STOMP...
    Nancy~PWCM~JLA~POTL
    +17
    Are you kidding? This is outrageous display and a slam on our country . Just one more reason why BO gotta' GO. Betterr off having this on her dash board of her car
    bobble head obama

• Deb 2012/10/04 22:34:19
    Deb
    iF i SEE a copy of the flag with his mug on it, I WILL burn it.
  • J.L.Worley 2012/10/04 04:53:10
    J.L.Worley
    Obama is one pathetic and shameful president that the United States has ever had.
  • Drake 2012/10/01 02:42:54
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/09/20 16:57:07
  • LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/09/20 15:52:02
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    NOOOOOO! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T MESS WITH OUR OLD GLORY!!!! OUTRAGE  OUTRAGE OVER OLD GLORY OUTRAGE OVER OBAMA FLAG
  • Old Salt LADY LI... 2012/09/22 21:16:07
  • LADY LI... Old Salt 2012/09/22 23:35:09
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    I LOVE YOU & YOUR POLLS, MY FRIEND!
  • Old Salt LADY LI... 2012/09/24 05:01:23
  • LADY LI... Old Salt 2012/09/24 05:46:21
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    Thank you! You did mine, love!!! Have a great Autumn from Colorado! sisters hugs colorado autumn colorado autumn
  • Old Salt LADY LI... 2012/09/27 20:29:27
  • LADY LI... Old Salt 2012/09/27 20:57:52
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    THANKS, BELOVED BROTHER, MY FAVORITE COLORS:

YOUNG ME: ALL SHADES OF PURPLE; OLD ME: ALL SHADES OF

PINK. ON 2nd LOOK, BUT THAT'S BLUE?
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/09/20 09:29:57
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +1
    The flag of Texas:

The flag of Hawaii:

Clearly they ripped off the design too right? Why stop there? We should also bomb these people for stealing our colors!

Or these people for stealing our exclusive design and changing the colors:

It's strange to me how the right will attack socialism and Communism, even though hallmarks of those nations were the worship of national symbols, but when America does it, it's "patriotism." Nationalism is nationalism, regardless of how you wrap it up.
    The flag of Texas:

texas flag

The flag of Hawaii:

hawaii flag

russian flag
    french flag
    dutch flag
    czech flag
    slovak flag
    slovenian flag

greek flag

• Jerry 2012/09/20 06:47:42
    Jerry
    ............It's really a stupid question to post...........I'm patriotic and I Love Our Old Glory, let anyone try to burn or rip Her up..........there will be plenty of Us, to stop that kind of crap.............stop posting, idiotic questions, and pose to Us, sensible, and thought provoking questions..........
  • Old Salt Jerry 2012/09/22 21:20:21
  • Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥ 2012/09/20 05:12:16
    Pearlie Momi♥Patriot Warrior♥
    +2
    That is just disgusting.. The American people should be very angry. I have never seen anything like this.....Thanks for posting the video OS...
  • RG 2012/09/20 00:07:33
    RG
    +1
    Thank you for bring this subject into the light of day. Our country has been slowly changing our symbols. Why? I think it is gradual so that people will not really think about the small changes until the end symbol is completely different from the original and our country will also have undergone a complete metamorphus.
  • Darth Bane - Libertarian 4 ... 2012/09/19 23:33:53
    Darth Bane - Libertarian 4 Life
    Last I checked, the Flag Code says that a US Flag cannot be altered. That's not an altered flag from what reports indicated, it was a flag that was made from scratch. An altered flag would have been if they sewn the image of Obama over the stars, which was not done in this case.
  • Old Salt Darth B... 2012/09/19 23:38:58
  • Darth B... Old Salt 2012/09/19 23:42:24
    Darth Bane - Libertarian 4 Life
    I'm going by a strict interpretation. "Altering" a flag would be adding something to an existing flag, not making something out of scratch. Making something out of scratch would be "New", not "Altered".
  • LADY LI... Darth B... 2012/09/24 05:57:18
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    You MISREAD the word ALTER? It MEANS ALTER FROM THE ORIGINAL: THE OLD GLORY http://caffeinatedthoughts.co...
    photoshop_thumb.jpg#THE%20OBA...

ALTERED TO A FRAUD, IT'S DIABOLIC!
  • Darth B... LADY LI... 2012/09/24 16:24:36
    Darth Bane - Libertarian 4 Life
    Alteration would be to add something to the original, I could mock up a flag using the Stripes and Blue Canvas of the US flag, but throw something else in it and it is not, legally, considered an Alteration because it was made from scratch. Unless there is proof that it was cut and pasted from an original US Flag, it is STILL considered not altered. That is how it is legally defined.

And even if it is, the US Flag Code treats it as a Misdemeanor, not a Felony and it has no teeth or punishments listed within the Flag Code for the "crime". It also states that it should not be worn as clothing, and yet I see both Dems and Reps sporting clothing with US Flag Designs on it and I bet you only see that as showing patriotism, don't you?
  • Pamela 2012/09/19 20:18:19
    Pamela
    +4
    This is what they would like it to be replaced with. socailist flag
  • evangel... Pamela 2012/09/19 20:41:02
  • Pamela evangel... 2012/09/19 23:13:06
  • Scrappyang 2012/09/19 18:57:19
    Scrappyang
    +1
    I am a registered democrat and Obama is not my hero. That ONE office in FL that did that were very wrong and took it down right away when there were objections. However, it is so wrong to lump all in one group as being the same as others.
  • Old Salt Scrappyang 2012/09/19 20:22:56
  • LindaM Old Salt 2012/09/19 20:43:34
    LindaM
    +1
    Obama wasn't the only candidate, however, not wearing a flag pin. News reports from October 2007 indicate that neither Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, nor John McCain were wearing flag pins on a daily basis either. The only candidate mentioned in news reports as regularly wearing a flag pin was Republican candidate Rudy Giuliani.
    Barack Obama did not refuse to salute the flag. He just did not salute the National Anthem. Have you ever seen anyone salute the National Anthem at a big sporting event. I just went to a large sporting event last week (a college basketball game) with 25,000 people there. Not one of them was saluting the National Anthem. Everyone was standing in reverence with their hands clasped either in front of them or behind them and some just had their hands at their sides. It is not mandatory in this country to salute the National Anthem. He salutes the flag before every Senate session and recites the Pledge of Allegiance.

Source(s):

Mitch McConnell, Republican Senator from KY.
  • Old Salt LindaM 2012/09/20 00:45:37
  • LindaM Old Salt 2012/09/20 01:07:07
    LindaM
    Anything to find fault. Never ending.
  • Scrappyang Old Salt 2012/09/19 23:15:29
    Scrappyang
    Hey there Old Salt,

We are both correct. That particular flag was there for several months without complaint. I should have made myself clearer. As soon as there were complaints it was taken down immediately. No matter if it was flown for a year or 5 minutes, it was wrong!! I am under the impression that the only time one must have hand over heart was saying the pledge. For the National Anthem, it is required if you are in uniform. I may be wrong, but this is what i was taught many years ago. As I mentioned, the president is NOT my hero, nor do I sing his praises. And another thing that angers me to the bone is when I see flags flying and they are in tatters. They need to be replaced and have never been allowed to get that bad by their owners. Most DAR chapters around the country have flag burning ceremonies at least once a year and the flags are disposed of properly with the respect they deserve. I also do not like the way certain holidays are treated as fun days for picnics or store sales. PARENTS are not teaching their children to be respectful. My own parents would put a grip on our shoulders if we dared talk during the NAtional Anthem. Then when it was over did weever get scolded!! We were thaught how to be respectful and WHY.

Speaking for myself, yes, I a...

Hey there Old Salt,

Speaking for myself, yes, I am a registered democrat, but there are more times than not that I vote a split ticket. As a matter of fact I don't ever recall voting a straight ticket. It all depends on who shows they back the most issues that are important to me. I have voted for republican candidates for president more than once. And I have been voting quite a few years. (More than I care to admit). Let's just say when my hubby went into the Navy he couldn't vote because he wasn't 21. Put me in that same age group. BTW, he was in the Tonkin Gulf in 1965-66 on the Hornet. He has a great website if you are interested in seeing it let me know.

I hope you don't think I was being disrespectful for you, because I didn't intend to sound as if I were. We are so fortunate in this country to be able to have our own opinions and I try to be respectful of that whether or not I agree or not.
  • Old Salt Scrappyang 2012/09/20 00:59:59
  • Scrappyang Old Salt 2012/09/20 01:25:19
    Scrappyang
    +1
    I do agree with your statements about respect. And I thank you because you gave me an idea for a question! :-)

I'm being serious because I wuld really like to know the answer and it seems no one wants to tell me. Why do so many accuse others of being non patriotic if they were never on the armed services or think the same way they do especially on this board.? There is only one person on here that I know in person and that is my spouse. Neither of us would ever dream of calling another a name or say they are/n't one thing or another for disagreeing with us? I think a lot of that goes to telling and reflecting a party, too. It, too is disrespectful and I feel is very sad.
  • Scrappyang Scrappyang 2012/09/22 18:56:51
    Scrappyang
    +1
    I am still waiting for an answer for my question. Thank you to whoever can answer it for me.
  • Old Salt Scrappyang 2012/09/22 21:43:44
  • Scrappyang Old Salt 2012/09/23 04:36:24
    Scrappyang
    No, I wasn't speaking about this president for being unpatriotic. I meant I have read opinions that say they (the writers) are tired of people using the excuse of not serving as there was no war or draft and that those kinds of people or unpatriotic. Also the first thing about SOME right wingers finding someone is politically different in thinking, say dems or whatever are unpatriotic, non christian, and communists! I am simply asking why they feel that necessary. It would almost like me saying ALL republicans are John Birchers.
  • Old Salt Scrappyang 2012/09/22 21:30:50
  • Scrappyang Old Salt 2012/09/23 04:36:47
    Scrappyang
    +1
    That happens to me, too!!
  • Old Salt Scrappyang 2012/09/24 05:02:31
  • Seeker62 2012/09/19 18:48:42
    Seeker62
    Don't care. I'm more concerned with the NDAA, the Patriot Act, the FISA amendments, corporate welfare, foreign aid, killing Americans with drones, border security, borrowing money from china, gas prices, inflation, and states rights.
  • fisherman 2012/09/19 17:34:33
    fisherman
    +1
    where there is smoke , you got fire ...these morons didnt do something like that without a wink and a nod from up on high .if barry gets re-elected you can damn well bet there will be his mugly face everywhere , on the flag , in every public park and on every tv station .

2014/08/31 02:43:32