Do believe that prophet Moses, Jesus & Muhammad are descended from Abraham ?

Haytham 2010/05/13 15:14:55
peace

This diagram shows how the three prophets are directly descended from the two sons of Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac. Muhammad is a descendant of the eldest son, Ishmael. Moses and Jesus descended from Isaac. Abraham established a settlement, which today is the city of Makkah and built the Ka'abah towards which all Muslims turn when they pray.

Furthermore, throughout the Muslim holy book, the Qur'an, the links between these religions are affirmed:

Say: We believe in God, and in that which has been sent
down on us, and that sent down on Abraham, Ishmael,
Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants, and that which was
given to Moses and Jesus, and was given to all the prophets,
from their Lord; we make no distinction between any of
them; and we surrender ourselves to God alone.
(Qur'an 2:136)

Christians and Jews hold a special place in Islam. They are called the People of the Book (Ahl al-Kitab), since the original Torah and Gospel were also divinely revealed and they shared in the prophetic tradition. True Islamic states have always shown their religious minorities tolerance and respect and those communities flourished under Islamic rule.

God says:
"...Those who believe (in the message of Islam), and the
Jews, the Sabaeans, and the Christians - all those who
believe in Allah and the Last Day, and act righteously - no
fear shall come upon them..." (Qur'an 5:69)

The complete family :
jews sabaeans christians allah act righteously fear quran 569 family

Islam is the religion of all those prophets Peace be upon them. Islam believes in All scriptures, the True Torah, the True Bible and the Quran

Read More: http://www.islamic-dictionary.com/islam-christiani...

• Disko Pickle 2010/05/13 15:43:08
    Disko Pickle
    +20
    If Jesus was born of a virgin, that means it's impossible for him to be descended from Abraham. If Joseph, who IS a descendant of Abraham, never had sex with Jesus' mother, then Jesus is not even a blood relative of his own father, let alone Moses and Abraham.

• Castra Lejos 2014/07/04 10:53:22 (edited)
    Castra Lejos
    +1
    If Allah is so great and powerful, than why is the tiny State of Israel flourish? Name one thing that the Muslim world has done for the advancement of man? Just one example.

Why are you not blessed by your God, when all you do is fight Sunni killing Shia? Why? I thought you are a peaceful religion?

I thought Allah is all powerful?yet you can't destroy the little nation of Israel.

Maybe Allah isn't as great as Muslims say he is, I dare say he a Jin a fallen angel that tricked the Muslims. So sad ... you believe in Satan.
  • Haytham Castra ... 2014/07/04 11:36:57
    Haytham
    At first I thought you were joking (or rather trolling) but you really sound seriously interested in an answer, then maybe we can have a fruitful discussion.

First: Of course Allah is very Great, God is the Greatest - BTW God = Allah. There's only one God for the entire universe, there's nothing such as moon-god, sea-god, ocean-god, money-god, beauty-god, sex-god, .... all those gods are imaginary. Only one God for everyone.

Now, God allowed Israel to grow, but not necessarily flourish, on the contrary this growth will lead to collapse eventually. You see, cancer multiplies your body cells, but at one point it kills you. Israel is an illegitimate racist system that's based on jewish supremacy and oppressing everyone else - they've been there for less than 70 years only, yet they already made the most horrible crimes against humanity. Read the history, the occupiers stayed for several hundreds of years, but they eventually the occupation collapses and the oppressors get huge punishment. It's just a matter of time.

As for why Muslims are killing each other, because sh*t happens, bad things happen. It's called civil war, something happens when people fight over power. It has always happened in the history, it will continue to happen as long as people are greedy and are willing to ki...

As for why Muslims are killing each other, because sh*t happens, bad things happen. It's called civil war, something happens when people fight over power. It has always happened in the history, it will continue to happen as long as people are greedy and are willing to kill their own people to take over. It's disgusting, I know, but God will judge all those people, and he will give them what they deserve, either reward or punishment, according to their work in life.

As for "Why" God allowed this to happen? Because God gave us "Free will".

Free will means, you can do whatever you want: suicide, homicide, robbery, wars, pedophilia, necrophilia, .... you can do what you want to do in this life.

Eventually, God will give everyone what they deserve, it's just a matter of time.
  • polo 2013/05/23 14:04:00
    polo
    Ask God Almighty For Guidance
    Surely He Will Answer Your Prayer if you are already on the right Path He will make sure you stay where you are.
    If not He Will Guide To The True Path
    Are You Scared To Find The Truth?
    Give Truth A Chance.
    Truly I am Not Asking To Accept Islam or any other way of life?
    Do You Trust The God Of Jesus( Peace be upon him)
    Then Put Your Trust In This Almighty God
    Yes, Ask Him to Guide You
    He Will Show You and Guide You To The Truth.
    May the light of truth shine in your heart and mind.
    May it lead you to peace and certitude in this life and eternal bliss in hereafter.
    Ameen
    Peace Be On You
  • polo polo 2013/09/02 15:31:10
  • polo 2013/05/20 12:15:48
    polo
    I would like to take the opportunity to share with you my journey to Islam and I feel that by sharing this experience with you I can help you on your journey through life. We are all born into different cultures, countries and religions in what often seems a confusing and troubled world. Actually, when we examine the world around us, we can easily see what a troubled state it is in: war, poverty and crime. Need I go on? Yet when we look at our own upbringing and our education, how can we be sure that all the things that we have been told, are in reality the truth?

Unfortunately, most people in the world decide to try to hide and escape from the world's problems rather than stand up and deal with the truth. Dealing with the truth is often the harder avenue to follow. The question is: Are you willing to stand up for the truth? Are you strong enough? Or, are you going to escape and hide like the rest?

I started my search for the truth a number of years ago. I wanted to find out the truth about the reality of our existence. Surely, to understand life correctly is the key to solving all the worldly problems that we are faced with today. I was born into a Christian family and this is where my journey began. I started to read the bible and to ask questions. I quickly became unsatis...

&

I started my search for the truth a number of years ago. I wanted to find out the truth about the reality of our existence. Surely, to understand life correctly is the key to solving all the worldly problems that we are faced with today. I was born into a Christian family and this is where my journey began. I started to read the bible and to ask questions. I quickly became unsatisfied. The priest told me, "You just have to have faith." From reading the bible I found contradictions and things that were clearly wrong. Does God contradict himself? Does God lie? Of course not!

I moved on from Christianity, thinking the scriptures of the Jews and the Christians are corrupted so there is no way that I can find the truth from the false. I started finding out about Eastern Religions and Philosophies, particularly Buddhism. I spent a long time meditating in Buddhist temples and talking to the Buddhist monks. Actually, the meditating gave me a good clean feeling. The trouble was that it didn't answer any of my questions about the reality of existence. Instead it carefully avoided them in a way that makes it seem stupid to even talk about it.

I traveled to many parts of the world during my quest for the truth. I became very interested in tribal religions and the spiritualist way of thinking. I found that a lot of what these religions were saying had truth in them, but I could never accept the whole religion as the truth. This was the same as where I started with Christianity!

I began to think that there was truth in everything and it didn't really matter what you believed in or what you followed. Surely though this is a form of escaping. I mean, does it make sense: one truth for one person and another truth for someone else? There can only be one truth!

I felt confused, I fell to the floor and prayed, "Oh, please God, I am so confused, please guide me to the truth." This is when I discovered Islam.

Of course I always knew something about Islam, but only what we naively hear in the West. I was surprised though by what I found. The more that I read the Quran and asked questions about what Islam taught, the more truths I received. The striking difference between Islam and every other religion is that Islam is the only religion that makes a strict distinction between the creator and the creation. In Islam, we worship the creator. Simple. You will find however, that in every other religion there is some form of worship involving creation. For example, worshipping men as incarnations of God or stones, sounds familiar. Surely though, if you are going to worship anything, you should worship the one that created all. The one that gave you your life and the one who will take it away again. In fact, in Islam, the only sin that God will not forgive is the worship of creation.

However, the truth of Islam can be found in the Quran. The Quran is like a text book guide to life. In it you will find answers to all questions. For me, everything I had learnt about all the different religions, everything that I knew to be true, fitted together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I had all the pieces all along but I just did not know how to fix them together.

I would therefore like to ask you to consider Islam now. The true Islam as described in the Quran. Not the Islam that we get taught about in the West. You may at least be able to cut down your journey in search of the truth about life. I pray for your success, regardless.

Read The Last & Final Testament Of God On Line With An Open Mind

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T ...

The Life Of Prophet Muhammad(Peace be on Him)
    http://www.alquranclasses.com...

You can watch some of the scientific Miracles of the Quran Today, visit those websites and see the numerous miracles that've been discovered since the Quran was sent by God Almighty to prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

http://www.quranmiracles.com/
    http://www.allahsword.com/mir ...
    http://www.miraclesofthequran...
    http://www.miracle-quran.com/ ...
    http://www.quran-miracle.info/

http://www.guideus.tv/
    http://islam101.net/
  • ehsan r... polo 2013/11/25 20:20:23
  • polo 2013/05/09 09:48:07
    polo
    Who is Allah?
    Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
    category: Oneness of God
    source: Islam-QA.com
    Share & Spread the Benefit

Allaah alone is the Lord, the Creator, the Provider… the Sovereign, the Controller… the All-Knowing, All-Wise… the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all that exists… The All-Hearing, All-Seeing… The Subtle and Courteous, the All-Aware… the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful… the Ever-Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving… the Almighty, the Compeller… the Oft-Pardoning, the Most Generous… the Most Strong, the All-Powerful… the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms…
    To Him belongs the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, in His hand is goodness and He is able to do all things.
    There is none worthy of worship but He, and to Him belong the most beautiful names and sublime attributes:
    "Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)! To Him belong the Best Names." [Ta-Ha 20:8 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He does whatever He wills and judges as He wants:
    "And your Lord creates whatsoever He wills and chooses." [al-Qasas 28:68 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is the Owner of Sovereignty; He honours whomever He wills and humiliates whomever He wills:
    "Say (O Muhammad): ‘O Allaah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom Yo...

&

Who is Allah?
    Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
    category: Oneness of God
    source: Islam-QA.com
    Share & Spread the Benefit

"Say (O Muhammad): ‘O Allaah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will, and You take the kingdom from whom You will, and You endue with honour whom You will, and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things.’" [Aal ‘Imraan 3:26 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is the One Who gives life and death, and nothing on earth or in heaven is hidden from Him:
    "It is Allaah that gives life and causes death. And Allaah is All-Seer of what you do." [Aal ‘Imraan 3:156 – interpretation of the meaning]
    His alone is the creation and the commandment:
    "Surely, His is the creation and commandment. Blessed is Allaah, the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)!" [al-A’raaf 5:54 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is the First, and there is nothing before Him… He is the last and there is nothing after Him… He is the Most High, and there is nothing above Him… He is the Most Near, and there is nothing beneath Him…
    "He is the First (nothing is before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him), the Most High (nothing is above Him) and the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him). And He is the All-Knower of every thing." [al-Hadeed 57:3 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is the Creator of all things and He is the All-Knower of everything:
    "Such is Allaah, your Lord! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Creator of all things. So worship Him (Alone), and He is the Wakeel (Trustee, Disposer of affairs or Guardian) over all things." [al-An’aam 6:102 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is Subtle, Most Great, All-Encompassing:
    "Allaah is Ever All Aware." [al-Nisaa’ 4:126 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is Ever-Living, the Sustainer of all that exists… To Him belongs everything in the heavens and on earth… Nothing is hidden from Him… Nothing is beyond His capability… Nothing can encompass Him:
    "Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayy al-Qayyoom (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists). Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursiy extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great." [al-Baqarah 2:255 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He knows all things and records the numbers of all things:
    "...and all things We have recorded with numbers (as a record) in a Clear Book." [Yaa-Seen 36:12 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is Most Generous and Bountiful… all provision comes from Him:
    "And no moving (living) creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allaah." [Hood 11:6 – interpretation of the meaning]
    His blessings cannot be counted or numbered:
    "And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the Blessings of Allaah, never will you be able to count them." [Ibraaheem 14:34 – interpretation of the meaning]
    His stores fill the earth and the heavens:
    "And to Allaah belong the treasures of the heavens and the earth." [al-Munaafiqeen 63:7 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is Free of all needs and Worthy of all praise; He gives to His slaves but that never diminishes His stores:
    "O mankind! it is you who stand in need of Allaah. But Allaah is Rich (Free of all needs), Worthy of all praise." [Faatir 35:15 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is Oft-Pardoning and Oft-Forgiving; He bestows mercy upon His slaves and overlooks their sins:
    "Verily, Allaah indeed is Oft Pardoning, Oft Forgiving." [al-Hajj 22:60 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is the Knower of the unseen and the seen… He is Almighty in His sovereignty, Wise in His commands:
    "All-Knower of the unseen and seen, the All Mighty, the All-Wise." [al-Taghaabun 64:18 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He knows what is secret and what is open; nothing is hidden from Him:
    "And He is Allaah (to be worshipped Alone) in the heavens and on the earth; He knows what you conceal and what you reveal, and He knows what you earn (good or bad)." [al-An’aam 6:3 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is Subtle and Courteous, All-Aware:
    "No vision can grasp Him, but He grasps all vision. He is Al-Lateef (the Most Subtle and Courteous), Well-Acquainted with all things." [al-An’aam 6:103 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He is One in His essence, attributes and actions:
    "Say (O Muhammad): ‘He is Allaah, (the) One. Allaah-us-Samad [Allaah — the Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, (He neither eats nor drinks)]. He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is none co equal or comparable unto Him." [al-Ikhlaas 112:1-4 – interpretation of the meaning]
    Glory be to Him; His are the most beautiful names and sublime attributes, and He has no partner or associate:
    "Such is Allaah your Lord. His is the kingdom. Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). How then are you turned away?" [al-Zumar 39:6 – interpretation of the meaning]
    Because of this Sovereignty, these attributes, this creation, these blessings, He is the only One Who is deserving of praise and thanks and sincere worship, to the exclusion of all others:
    "Surely, your Lord is Allaah Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days and then rose over (Istawa) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty), disposing the affair of all things. No intercessor (can plead with Him) except after His Leave. That is Allaah, your Lord; so worship Him (Alone). Then, will you not remember?" [Yoonus 10:3 – interpretation of the meaning]
    He created (everything) then proportioned it, He ordained laws then granted guidance, He granted provision and made people independent of means:
    "Allaah, it is He Who has made for you the earth as a dwelling place and the sky as a canopy, and has given you shape and made your shapes good (looking) and has provided you with good things. That is Allaah, your Lord, so Blessed be Allaah, the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists." [Ghaafir 40:64 – interpretation of the meaning]
    O Allaah, to You be praise for Your great sovereignty:
    "All the praises and thanks be to Allaah, to Whom belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth." [Saba’ 34:1 – interpretation of the meaning]
    O Allaah, to You be praise for Your mighty creation:
    "All praises and thanks be to Allaah, Who (Alone) created the heavens and the earth." [al-An’aam 6:1 – interpretation of the meaning]
    O Allaah, to You be praise, for You have guided us to Islam, You have sent down to us the Qur’aan, You have provided us with good things, You have made us the best of nations, You have honoured us with great blessings. There is no god but You, to You belongs the Sovereignty, Yours is the Creation and the Commandment, all blessings and praise are Yours…
    "All the praises and thanks be to Allaah, the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists). The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything)." [al-Faatihah 1:2-5 – interpretation of the meaning]

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T ...

http://www.alquranclasses.com...
  • polo 2013/04/14 18:11:22
    polo
    The word Islam means submission to the Will of God (Allah). Muslims worship the same one God that Jesus and Moses worshipped. Muslims believe in all the prophets that Christians and Jews believe in. According to the Muslim belief, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him & his progeny) was the last prophet in the long line of prophets which started with Adam and included Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, David, Solomon, Moses, and Jesus (peace be upon them all) to name a few. Muslims regard Prophet Muhammad as a human being with a divine mission. Muslims do not worship Muhammad.

Thus, Islam is not a new religion. According to the Quran, it was the religion of all the prophets, peace be upon them all. They all submitted to God and they were all Muslims. They all brought the same central message; worship God alone, do not join any other deity with God, and to do good deeds.

If there is one thing which I could ask Christians, it would be this: Why would there be another major religion and Scripture sent after Christianity, if the latter was the final revelation? Also: Why would the Quran be sent and preserved from corruption if the Bible was the final word of God? Finally: Why would God ask us to believe in something blindly and not use our reason? If beliefs are reasonable, then p...

If there is one thing which I could ask Christians, it would be this: Why would there be another major religion and Scripture sent after Christianity, if the latter was the final revelation? Also: Why would the Quran be sent and preserved from corruption if the Bible was the final word of God? Finally: Why would God ask us to believe in something blindly and not use our reason? If beliefs are reasonable, then people could not deny them. These are truly witnesses to the truth of Islam

If you are not a Muslim (a person submitting freely to God) I ask Allah to make a clear way for you to see the true message of Islam. My story was one of signs and wonders. Don't wait for a sign or a wonder. The fact you are reading this shows you are being 'called' to the worship of the One true God.

Why couldn’t I just pray directly to God? Why did I have to begin and end every prayer with “in the name of Jesus Christ?” How can an eternal, omnipotent Creator and Sustainer also take the form of a man? Why would He need to? These were just a few of the questions that I could not resolve and come to terms with. Thus, I was hungry for a more straightforward, direct and clear approach to religion that could provide my life with true guidance, not just dogma that was void of real knowledge based in fact.
  • polo 2013/04/14 17:58:48
    polo
    Our relationship to the Prophet,Muhammad Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, is at the core of our entire religion. He is human, not Divine, but he is our connection to the Deity. He relays to us the Word of Allah and he explains what the Word means. He sets a personal example that we look at not just for admiration but emulation. Our relationship to him is legal as well as personal; moral as well as spiritual; intellectual as well as emotional. Allah chose him to guide us, educate us, inspire us, and purify us --- and we remain indebted forever!
  • polo 2013/04/14 17:29:04 (edited)
    polo
    "Prophet Muhammad's readiness to undergo persecutions for his beliefs, the high moral character of the men who believed in him and looked up to him as leader, and the greatness of his ultimate achievement - all argue his fundamental integrity. TO SUPPOSE MUHAMMAD AN IMPOSTOR RAISES MORE PROBLEMS THAN IT SOLVES. Moreover, none of the great figures of history is so poorly appreciated in the West as Muhammad." --W. Montgomery Watt, MOHAMMAD AT MECCA, Oxford, 1953, p. 52.

"I have read the Sacred Scriptures of every religion; nowhere have I found what I encountered in Islam: PERFECTION. The Holy Qur'an, compared to any other scripture I have read, is like the Sun compared to that of a match. I firmly believe that anybody who reads the Word of Allah with a mind that is not completely closed to Truth, will become a Muslim." Saifuddin Dirk Walter Mosig, U. S.A.
    Read The Last & Final Testament Of God On Line
    http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T...
  • Shahryar Ali 2012/11/01 00:13:45
    Shahryar Ali
    +4
    "Then Sarai, Abram’s wife, took Hagar her maid, the Egyptian, and gave her to her husband Abram TO BE HIS WIFE, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan."
    (Genesis 16:3 NKJV)

So Please do not use the argument that Ishmael, peace be upon him, was not a legitimate son.Abraham, peace be upon him, had taken Hagar as his wife. Now you guys open your eyes and stop this nonsense. You books even contradict within themselves..
  • Shahryar Ali 2012/11/01 00:03:07
    Shahryar Ali
    +2
    Well...lets see what bible has to say about that... Hagar (Hajirah) bore Abraham a son, and he named him Ishmael. Abraham was eighty six years old at the time.” (Gen. 16:15-16)....“Abraham was hundred years old when Isaac (Ishaq) was born”. (Gen. 21:5)..We can deduce from the above two verses that Ishmael was 14 years old when his younger brother Ishaq was born and for 14 years before Ishaq was born, Ishmael was the only son of Prophet Ibrahim.Now, the Bible states that Ishmael and his mother Hajirah were sent to the wilderness after Ishaq was born (Gen 21:9-13). It means, according to Bible, Ishmael was at least 14 years old when he and his mother were left alone in the wilderness. On the other hand Islamic traditions say that Ishmael was an infant when Prophet Ibrahim left him in his mother’s lap to live alone in the Makkan desert. Before we analyse the next sequence of the event in the Bible, it is worth noting here that Hajirah and Ishmael were left in the wilderness of Parang (Gen 2 The Bible narrates ahead: “Early the next morning Abraham gave Hagar some food and a leather bag full of water. He put the child on her back and sent her away. She left and wandered about in the wilderness of Beersheba. When the water was all gone, she left the child under a bush and sat down ...
    Well...lets see what bible has to say about that... Hagar (Hajirah) bore Abraham a son, and he named him Ishmael. Abraham was eighty six years old at the time.” (Gen. 16:15-16)....“Abraham was hundred years old when Isaac (Ishaq) was born”. (Gen. 21:5)..We can deduce from the above two verses that Ishmael was 14 years old when his younger brother Ishaq was born and for 14 years before Ishaq was born, Ishmael was the only son of Prophet Ibrahim.Now, the Bible states that Ishmael and his mother Hajirah were sent to the wilderness after Ishaq was born (Gen 21:9-13). It means, according to Bible, Ishmael was at least 14 years old when he and his mother were left alone in the wilderness. On the other hand Islamic traditions say that Ishmael was an infant when Prophet Ibrahim left him in his mother’s lap to live alone in the Makkan desert. Before we analyse the next sequence of the event in the Bible, it is worth noting here that Hajirah and Ishmael were left in the wilderness of Parang (Gen 2 The Bible narrates ahead: “Early the next morning Abraham gave Hagar some food and a leather bag full of water. He put the child on her back and sent her away. She left and wandered about in the wilderness of Beersheba. When the water was all gone, she left the child under a bush and sat down about a hundred meters away. She said to herself, ‘I cannot bear to see my child die’. While she was sitting there, she began to cry. God heard the boy crying and from heaven the angel of God spoke to Hagar, What are you troubled about, Hagar? Do not be afraid, God has heard the boy crying. Get up, go and pick him up, and comfort him. I will make a great nation out of his descendants”. Then God opened her eyes, and she saw a well. She went and filled the leather bag with water and gave some to the boy. God was with the boy as he grew up; he lived in the wilderness of Parang and became a skilful hunter”. (Gen.21:14-20)1:20) which is a name of Makkan in Bible...the detail differs from the Islamic description of the event, but one thing is crystal clear. The description of the child in the above paragraph is not of a 14 plus old boy. Ishmael’s mother was an old lady and a 14 plus boy is quite young. The child Hajirah helplessly put in the bush was certainly an infant. A boy of more than 14 years would rather look after the old mother, instead of needing her care. Now, immediately after the account of Ishmael attaining the age of boyhood when he was old enough to learn the use of arrows for hunting say 13-14 years, the Bible starts narrating the event of sacrifice. The context and the sequence of events betray that the name Ishmael has been replaced by Isaac by some ancient copier of the Old testament...Another important clue of the son involved is found when the Book of Genesis relates the event of sacrifice. The boy who was going to be sacrificed was old enough to carry the load of woods: “Abraham made Isaac carry the wood for the sacrifice..” (Gen. 22:6). In the account, immediately preceding the occurrence, Isaac had just been born while Ishmael had attained the age of boyhood. If Ibrahim took Isaac with him to the altar, and made him to carry the wood, then the story of more than a decade is missing from the Bible. All things fall in place if the son accompanying Ibrahim, was Ishmael instead of Isaac...This analysis will not be complete if I do not relate the most important evidence so far. The Bible reads: “Take your son, God said, “Your only son, Isaac, whom you love so much and... offer him as sacrifice to me”. (Gen 22:2) From the above references of the Bible, we know that Isaac had never been the only son of his father. Instead it was Ishmael who was the only son of Ibrahim for 14 years. This proves that the son asked to be offered as sacrifice, was Ishmael as the Islamic traditions specify. It also goes on to strengthen the Qur’anic claim of being the only unadulterated word of God, as it announces its challenge: “Will they not ponder on the Qur’an? If it had not come from Allah, they could have surely found in it many contradictions”. (4:82)..the Quran says in Surah 37 that the son was Ishmael (pbuh). True, it does not mention him by name, but neither does it mention Isaac (pbuh). So, how do we know who the son was? Simple! The Quran mentions Isaac's birth after the event of the sacrifice...102. And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: "O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you. So look what you think!'' He said: "O my father! Do that which you are commanded, if Allah wills, you shall find me of the patient.''...103. Then, when they had both submitted themselves, and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead; 104. We called out to him: "O Ibrahim!'' 05. "You have fulfilled the dream!'' Verily, thus do We reward the doers of good... This child was Isma`il, peace be upon him, for he was the first child of whom glad tidings were given to Ibrahim, peace be upon him, and he was older than Ishaq. The Muslims and the People of the Book agree, and indeed it is stated in their Book, that Isma`il, peace be upon him, was born when Ibrahim, peace be upon him, was eighty-six years old, and Ishaq was born when Ibrahim was ninety-nine years old. According to their Book, Allah commanded Ibrahim to sacrifice his only son, and in another text it says his firstborn son. But here they falsely inserted the name of Ishaq. This is not right because it goes against what their own Scripture says. They inserted the name of Ishaq because he is their ancestor, while Isma`il is the ancestor of the Arabs. They were jealous of them, so they added this idea and changed the meaning of the phrase "only son'' to mean `the only son who is with you,' because Isma`il had been taken with his mother to Makkah. But this is a case of falsification and distortion, because the words "only son'' cannot be said except in the case of one who has no other son. Furthermore, the firstborn son has a special status that is not shared by subsequent children, so the command to sacrifice him is a more exquisite test. - Commentary of Ibn Khatir.. I would argue more about that, what possible difference could it had made if it was Ishaaq AS instead of Ismaeel AS...Since Allah SWT wanted to test Ibrahim AS...He would have sacrificed either 1 of his sons at that time. And for us as Muslims we don't make any difference among Noble prophets of Allah swt, they All are equally dear and respectable to us....
  • Castra ... Shahrya... 2014/07/04 10:23:35 (edited)
    Castra Lejos
    +3
    Islam has no Apostolic succession from Genesis to Revelation. No spiritual connect,, so can profess a blood line all you want but you are the branch that has been separated from it tree. YAHWEH God of Israel sent you away because you are not of the true blood of Christ, you were born from the womb of a slave woman. Nomads that have wandered in the wilderness ever since.
    Either you conform to the law of God(Yahweh) or remain spiritually lost forever. I invite you to partake of Yahweh's mercy and love.
  • Phil Marrinur 2012/10/21 23:52:34
    Phil Marrinur
    +3
    If anyone denies that Christ is the son of Allah came from heaven was crucified and was resurrected to everlasting life . That person is an Anti Christ and false prophet.
  • ehsan r... Phil Ma... 2012/11/16 19:45:13 (edited)
  • ehsan r... Phil Ma... 2013/01/16 11:15:41
  • ehsan r... Phil Ma... 2013/01/16 11:25:02
    ehsan ramjan
    Jesus died for our sins
    Just a thought: If believing in a divine Jesus dying for the sins of the world is necessary in order to go Paradise, before and after him, then why is it not mentioned clearly in every single book of the Bible? Why was it not stated in plain words by every single prophet to his nation? Why would this message be given in such a hidden and cryptic way?Why wouldn’t Almighty God be clear on this issue considering that the consequences of not believing in it would lead to Hell?
    These questions are addressed because Almighty God, according to the Bible, had forgiven people for centuries before Jesus: “You forgave the iniquity of your people and covered all their sins." [Psalm 85:2],
  • polo Phil Ma... 2013/05/03 16:55:15 (edited)
    polo
    Produce Your Proof If You Are Truthful?
    How did Jesus' people know him?
    So if the followers of Jesus (peace be upon him) considered God to be their "Father," then how did they regard Jesus? To answer this let us read together:

"And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet."
    Matthew 14:5 (compare with Matthew 21:26)
    "And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee."
    Matthew 21:11
    "But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet."
    Matthew 21:46
    "And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:"
    Luke 24:19
    "The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet."
    John 4:19
    "Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world."
    John 6:14
    "Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet."
    John 7:40
    Indeed, how did Jesus himself describe himself? Let us read:
    "Nevertheless I (Jesus) must walk to day, and to morrow, and the [day] following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem."
    Luke 13:33
    And ...

&

Produce Your Proof If You Are Truthful?
    How did Jesus' people know him?

Matthew 21:11
    Matthew 21:46
    Luke 24:19
    John 4:19
    John 6:14
    John 7:40
    Luke 13:33
    And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
    Matthew 13:57
    What do Muslims say about this? What is in the Speech of Allah (Quran)? Read for yourself...
    Total agreement is found in the noble Qur'an:
    "And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Verily! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was [revealed] before me in the Torah"
    The noble Qur'an, Al-Saf(61):

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T...

http://www.quranmiracles.com/
    http://www.allahsword.com/mir...
    http://www.miraclesofthequran...
    http://www.miracle-quran.com/...
    http://www.quran-miracle.info/
  • Castra ... polo 2014/07/04 10:40:10
    Castra Lejos
    +2
    Always like a Muslim to take versus out of context. I guess this is the famous art of Al-Taqiya.
  • polo Phil Ma... 2013/08/25 11:10:26
    polo
    THE QURAN ADDRESSING THE CHRISTIANS AND THE JEWS AS PEOPLE OF THE BOOK

Come to Common Terms as Between Us and You
    Qur'an 3:64-71 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)

Say: "O people of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not from among ourselves Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back say: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's will)."

There Is No God But He The Exalted In Power The Wise
    Qur'an 3:18-20 Surah Ale-'Imran (The Family of 'Imran)
    There is no god but He: that is the witness of Allah His angels and those endued with knowledge standing firm on justice. There is no god but He the Exalted in Power the Wise.

The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His will): nor did the people of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah Allah is swift in calling to account.
    So if they dispute with thee say: "I have submitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me." And say to the people of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do ye (also) submit yourselves?" If they do they are in right guidance but if they turn back thy duty is ...

&

So if they dispute with thee say: "I have submitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me." And say to the people of the Book and to those who are unlearned: "Do ye (also) submit yourselves?" If they do they are in right guidance but if they turn back thy duty is to convey the Message; and in Allah's sight are (all) His servants.

EXCEED NOT IN YOUR RELIGION THE BOUNDS
    Qur'an 5:77-80 Surah Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)
    Say: "O people of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper) trespassing beyond the truth nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by who misled many and strayed (themselves) from the even way.

Curses were pronounced on those among the Children of Israel who rejected faith by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary: because they disobeyed and persisted in excesses.
    Nor did they (usually) forbid one another the iniquities which they committed: evil indeed were the deeds which they did.
    Thou seest many of them turning in friendship to the unbelievers. Evil indeed are (the works) which their souls have sent forward before them (with the result) that Allah's wrath is on them and in torment will they abide.

COMMIT NO EXCESSES IN YOUR RELIGION
    Qur'an 4:171 Surah An-Nisaa (The Women)
    O people of the Book! commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of Allah and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Apostles. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is One Allah: glory be to him: (for Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

REVEALING MUCH THAT YOU USED TO HIDE IN THE BOOK
    Qur'an 5:15-19 Surah Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)
    O People of the Book! there hath come to you Our Apostle revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a (new) Light and a perspicuous Book.
    Wherewith Allah guideth all who seek His good pleasure to ways of peace and safety and leadeth them out of darkness by His Will unto the light guideth them to a Path that is Straight.
    In Blasphemy Indeed Are Those That Say That Allah Is Christ The Son Of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against Allah if His Will were to destroy Christ the son of Mary his mother and all everyone that is on the earth? For to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For Allah hath power over all things."
    (Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of Allah and His beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay ye are but men of the men He hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)."

O PEOPLE OF THE BOOK! now hath come unto you making (things) clear unto you Our Apostle after the break in (the series of) Our apostles lest ye should say: there came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner (from evil): but now hath come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner (from evil): and Allah hath power over all things.

DISAPPROVE FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THAT WE BELIEVE IN ALLAH
    Qur'an 5:59 Surah Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)
    SAY: "O PEOPLE OF THE BOOK! do ye disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah and the revelation that hath come to us and that which came before (us) and (perhaps) that most of you are rebellious and disobedient?"

PRODUCE YOUR PROOF IF YOU ARE TRUTHFUL
    Qur'an 2:111-112 Surah Al-Baqarah (The Heifer)
    And they say: "None shall enter paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."
    Nay whoever submits his whole self to Allah and is a doer of good he will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear nor shall they grieve.

http://dar-us-salam.com/TheNo...

http://quran.com/

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/4...
    ..
    http://www.islamhouse.com/pg/...
  • Castra ... Phil Ma... 2014/07/04 10:34:10 (edited)
    Castra Lejos
    +1
    What?
    That does not say that in the Holy Bible. Allah is not a god. He is a Demon/Satan/Jin.
    I know you are not a Believer of the Holy Bible because you would not have said a Blasphemy. Don't you DARE say we serve the same God. I serve the God of Israel.

According to the Qur'an, ALLAH is the "best of DECEIVERS" (3:54; 8:30).

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and SATAN, which "DECEIVES" the whole world..."
  • Haytham Castra ... 2014/07/04 11:43:13
    Haytham
    Deception and cunning is not necessarily bad. You should deceive the criminals to conquer them. You kill the poisonous reptiles, does that mean you're bad? no, because if you don't kill them, they will kill you.

Deception is a double edges sword, if you use it for good deeds, it's good. If you use it for bad deeds, it's bad.
  • Phil Marrinur 2012/10/21 23:50:06
    Phil Marrinur
    Reason on this: Jesus was born of a virgin is that correct. If you accept this , then where did Jesus get his blood from if he was not implanted with semen , is that correct. So if he was not implanted with semen, then he must have been divine.
  • polo Phil Ma... 2013/02/28 15:25:56 (edited)
    polo
    If you believe in this then Adam And Eve must be more divine than Jesus.
    And in the Gospel According to John, 17:3, Jesus declares that THE ONE HE PRAYED IS THE ONLY TRUE GOD.
    3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the ONLY TRUE God, and JESUS CHRIST, WHOM THOU HAST SENT. (John 17:3)

“‘You shall worship the LORD YOUR GOD and Him ONLY YOU SHALL SERVE.’” (Luke 4:8)

“I am ascending to MY Father and YOUR Father, and to MY God and YOUR God.” (John 20:17)

We have to stress the fact that Jesus not ONLY NEVER CLAIMED DIVINITY , but would be the first to deny it.

Acts 2:22 records Jesus as “Jesus of Nazareth, A MAN ATTESTED BY GOD to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves also know.”

Jesus himself is recorded as having said,

“But now you seek to kill me, A MAN WHO HAS TOLD THE TRUTH which I heard from God …” (John 8:40).
    "Jesus said; 'Truly, truly, I say to you, A SLAVE is not greater than HIS MASTER; neither ONE WHO IS SENT GREATER than the ONE WHO SENT HIM.' " (John 13:16)
    Paul writes: “For there is One God, and One mediator between God and men, THE MAN Christ Jesus.”

The Son of man is come eating and drinking and ye say, behold a gluttonous Man, and a wine bibber a friend of publicans and sinners.”(luke7:34)

“The So...

&

“The Son of Man be ashamed.” (luke 9:26)

“Saying the SON OF MAN must be delivered into the hands of sinful men.” (luke 24:7)
    Everyone, except for God, are God's Servants. Jesus, too, is God's servant.
    How then can man be justified with God? or HOW CAN HE BE CLEAN THAT IS BORN OF A WOMAN?
    Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in his sight.
    How much LESS MAN, that is a Worm? and the Son of Man, which is a Worm? Job 25:4-6

http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T ...

http://www.alquranclasses.com...

http://www.quranmiracles.com/
    http://www.allahsword.com/mir ...
    http://www.miraclesofthequran...
    http://www.miracle-quran.com/ ...
    http://www.quran-miracle.info/

http://www.guideus.tv/
    http://islam101.net/
    http://www.islamtomorrow.com/...
    http://www.discoveringislam.o...
    http://www.discoveringislam.o...
    http://www.discoveringislam.o...
    http://www.islamhouse.com/p/4...

Dear Readers:
    May the light of truth shine in your heart and mind. May it lead you to peace and certitude in this life and eternal bliss in here after.
  • polo polo 2013/02/28 15:27:44
  • Castra ... polo 2014/07/04 10:44:36
    Castra Lejos
    +2
    Put your words in capital letter isn't going to make it convincing cause you are an Anti-Christ
  • Castra ... Phil Ma... 2014/07/04 10:42:37
    Castra Lejos
    +1
    You are an imbecile. You don't know what you are trying to do here, but I know you do not come from my God(Jehovah)
  • Sheila 2012/10/16 00:38:22 (edited)
    Sheila
    +1
    One love !
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2010/06/05 05:19:34
  • Quiet Lady 2010/05/28 19:24:40
    Quiet Lady
    +2
    While I believe a person has the right to believe in their religion and the true peace of the Bible, the Torah and the Quran, I also think these books are just an outline of history which, like Texas wants to do, have added some euphoric notions to hold themselves in a higher esteem. If a person lives by their chosen religion, good for them, but I see a lot of Christians spewing hate, a lot of radical Muslims murdering their own and I have to wonder where their love of peace is.
    I am a non believer, but I do believe there are spirits of our ancestors and of Mother Earth and oh, how they cry at these religious zealots and how they destroy our people and our planet.
  • Brosia 2010/05/23 00:22:45
    Brosia
    I'm confused. Does your diagram show me that Moses is Jesus' dad? I thought God was his dad, and Joseph was his human daddy that changed diapers.

Wait a sec. God was such a bad father! No child support, no walking the halls with a screaming infant in the middle of the night, no potty training. He just demanded that the kid die for everyone's sins, past present and future. God...what a dick!
  • wanhaddad Brosia 2011/07/13 18:56:37
    wanhaddad
    No one seemed to get back to you regarding the diagram. Jesus was in the line of descendants of Moses. They're 500-600 years apart. It's not direct offspring. The diagram shows the table of prophets, a compiled family tree highlighting their descents.
  • Brosia wanhaddad 2011/07/14 02:44:08
    Brosia
    +2
    Soooo, Mary was distantly related to Moses?
  • wanhaddad Brosia 2011/07/14 09:15:48
    wanhaddad
    +1
    Yes. Well basically in Islam, the bloodline from Abraham runs through Isaac to Moses to Virgin Mary.

Which I understand is different from Christianity which believes that the bloodline of Abraham runs through Joseph, husband of Virgin Mary.
  • Brosia wanhaddad 2011/07/16 00:30:24
    Brosia
    +1
    Then...how the hell is Jesus related to Moses, if Joseph was not Jesus' father?
  • wanhaddad Brosia 2011/07/16 08:54:13
    wanhaddad
    Oh come on dude. Open your eyes and read properly please?

I SAID - basically in ISLAM, the bloodline from Abraham runs through ISAAC to MOSES to VIRGIN MARY hence JESUS.

This is Islam's opinion because afterall, Mary IS a VIRGIN hence the bloodline.
  • Brosia wanhaddad 2011/08/08 02:17:42
  • wanhaddad Brosia 2011/08/18 20:05:51
    wanhaddad
    +1
    hell yeah, cause of misinterpretations and careless reads, the world's gone wrong. you're the one who should be calm, i didnt curse. ;)
  • ehsan r... Brosia 2012/11/21 12:27:23
    ehsan ramjan
    you forgot one thing Adam was created without a Father or Mother But Jesus Had No Father But had a MOTHER.
  • polo wanhaddad 2013/04/14 17:34:05 (edited)
    polo
    WHAT THESE SCIENTIST HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE QURAN

"The essential n definite element of my conversion TO ISLAM WAS THE QUR'AN.I began to study it before my conversion with the critical spirit of a Western intellectual....There are certain verses of this book, the Qur'an,revealed more than thirteen centuries ago,which teach exactly the same notions as the most modern scientific researches do.This definitely converted me." Ali Selman Benoist,France,Doctor of Medicine.

"EVERYTHING MADE SO MUCH SENSE.This is the beauty of the Qur'an; it asks you to reflect n reason... When I read the Qur'an further,it talked about prayer,kindness and charity.I was not a Muslim yet,BUT I FELT THE ONLY ANSWER FOR ME WAS THE QUR'AN AND GOD HAD SENT IT TO ME." Cat Stevens (YusufIslam) former British pop star.

Professor Keith Moore, One of the World’s Prominent Scientists Of Anatomy And Embryology. University of Toronto, Canada It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’aan about human development.It is clear to me that these statements MUST HAVE COME TO MUHAMMAD FROM GOD,OR 'ALLAH',because almost all of THIS KNOWLEDGE WAS NOT DISCOVERED UNTIL MANY CENTURIES LATER.This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah.

Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy...

Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy,and a professor of Pediatrics And Child Health,University of Manitoba, Winnipeg,Manitoba, Canada.He is the Author or Editor of 25 books,and has published over 181 scientific papers.In 1991,he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada."It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. HE COULD NOT READ OR WRITE.IN FACT, HE WAS ILLITERATE. We are talking about 1400 years ago.You have someone who was illiterate making profound pronouncement and statements and are amazingly accurate about scientific nature.I personally cannot see how this could be mere chance.There are too many accuracy’s and, like Dr. Moore,I HAVE NO DIFFICULTY IN MY MIND IN CONCERNING THAT THIS IS A DIVINE INSPIRATION OR REVELATION which led him to these statements."

Professor Tagata Tagasone,formerly Head of the Department of Anatomy and Embryology at the University of Shiang Mai in Thailand.He is now the Dean of the College of the Medicine at the University.From my studies and from what I have learned throughout this conference, I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN RECORDED IN THE QUR’AAN 1400 YEARS AGO MUST BE THE TRUTH,THAT CAN BE PROVED BY THE SCIENTIFIC MEANS. Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth which was revealed to him as an enlightenment BY THE ONE WHO IS AN ELIGIBLE CREATOR. This Creator must be ALLAH, or Allah. Therefore, I think this is the time to say ‘Laa ilaaha illallah’, that there is no Allah to worship except Allah,‘Muhammad Rasool Allah’, Muhammad is messenger of Allah...

Joe Leigh Simpson, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the North Western University in Chicago in the United States of America. Professor Simpson said: It follows, I think, that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion, but in fact religion can guide science by adding revelation to some traditional scientific approaches. THAT THERE EXISTS STATEMENTS IN THE QUR’AAN SHOWN BY SCIENCE TO BE VALID, WHICH SUPPORTS KNOWLEDGE IN THE QUR’AAN HAVING BEEN DERIVED FROM ALLAH.

Professor William W.Hay is one of the best known marine scientists in the United States. satellite photography and emote-sensing techniques. Professor Hay replied:I FIND IT VERY INTERESTING THAT THIS SORT OF INFORMATION IS IN THE ANCIENT SCRIPTURE OF THE HOLY QUR’AAN, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages. Professor Hay: WELL,I WOULD THINK IT MUST BE THE DIVINE BEING!

WHAT THESE PROMINENT SCIENTIST SAY ABOUT THE QURAN?

Professor Yushudi Kusan: Director of the Tokyo Observatory,
    I can say, I AM VERY MUSH IMPRESSED BY FINDING TRUE ASTRONOMICAL FACTS in the Qur’aan.

Professor Alfred Kroner who is one of the world’s most famous geologists
    "Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a Bedouin. I THINK IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE THAT HE COULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THINGS LIKE THE COMMON ORIGIN OF THE UNIVERSE, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.

Professor Armstrong, Scientist works at NASA, I am impressed that how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. There may well have to be SOMETHING BEYOND WHAT WE UNDERSTAND AS ORDINARY HUMAN EXPERIENCE TO account for the writings that we have seen.

Professor Palmer a scientist from the U.S.
    We need research into the history of early Middle Eastern oral traditions to know whether in fact such historical events have been reported. If there is no such record, it strengthens the belief that Allah transmitted through Muhammad bits of his knowledge that we have only discovered for ourselves in recent times. WE LOOK FORWARD TO A CONTINUING DIALOGUE ON THE TOPIC OF SCIENCE IN THE QUR’AAN IN THE CONTEXT OF GEOLOGY. Thank you very much.

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but HE WAS THE ONLY MAN IN HISTORY WHO WAS SUPREMELY SUCCESSFUL ON BOTH THE RELIGIOUS AND SECULAR LEVEL." --Michael H. Hart,THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company,Inc.,1978 p. 33.

The founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammed. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, WE MAY WELL ASK, IS THERE ANY MAN GREATER THAN HE? " Lamartine, Historie de la Turquie, Paris 1854, Vol. 11 pp. 276-2727

Read The Last Testament Of God The Quran On Line With An Open Mind
    http://www.dar-us-salam.com/T...

http://www.alquranclasses.com...

http://www.quranmiracles.com/
    http://www.allahsword.com/mir ...
    http://www.miraclesofthequran...
    http://www.miracle-quran.com/ ...
    http://www.quran-miracle.info/

http://www.guideus.tv/
    http://islam101.net/
    http://www.islamtomorrow.com/...
    http://www.discoveringislam.o...
    http://www.discoveringislam.o...
    http://www.discoveringislam.o...
    http://www.islamhouse.com/p/4...

Dear Readers:

2014/09/23 18:34:05