Do any Republicans have the courage to denounce their partys war on women?

Mopvyzo 2012/04/07 22:59:18
No they are gutless

• Jimbo 2012/04/07 23:14:29
    No they are gutless
    Jimbo
    +6
    The health care administrator has not told any doctor or patient what they can do, but said insurers must cover contraceptives. On the other side doctors make medically unnecessary statements, women are forced to be violated (trans-vaginal ultrasound) against their will and pay for the violation. Life at conception ends the use of birth control pills. The party for freedom tells a woman what she can and can't do with her own body.

• luvguins 2012/04/09 04:22:47
    No they are gutless
    luvguins
    Of course not. The RNC head, Priebus, compared it to a war on caterpillars and labeled it fiction. The polls say different with Obama now having an 18 point lead with independent woman in the swing states over Romney. The Republican sheep here will parrot what the party line is, but they will find out in November that all those caterpillars will be butterflies by then, and rain all over their parade by re-electing the president. Romney won't be able to extricate himself from what all his party has done against women in Congress and in the states even with his wife pleading for him.
  • Keith 2012/04/08 20:49:26
    No they are gutless
    Keith
    They would be killed if they did. lol.
  • rustyshackelford 2012/04/08 18:21:16
  • KoAm 2012/04/08 14:03:29
    No they are gutless
    KoAm
    There is no "Republican war on women," Mopeder. I'll tell you a thousand times if I have to, until you stop this crap.

And I'll continue to tell you about Obama's war on low-income women, too. Haven't had enough yet? Here's more:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/n...

http://www.lifesitenews.com/n...

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/...

http://liveactionnews.org/inv...
  • Maynard 2012/04/08 12:15:27
    Maynard
    The words WAR ON WOMEN

Are only being repeated by LIBERALS.

Show me a CONSERVATIVE saying it.

PROJECTION OF IGNORANCE DEFINED.
    No they are gutless
    NUFF SAID.
  • Rusty 2012/04/08 08:41:41
    Rusty
    +1
    It's not about abortion or woman's rights. It's about responsibility and the lack there of. I'm sorry we live in a society were sex is the most important thing and we are willing to kill for it. Where kids in kindergarten are taught how to do it and being curious they naturally try it. Thanks to no responsibility training in our society and schools. We have the highest teen pregnancy rate in the world. So remember when they tell that teen pregnancy is down, it is still well above the rest of the industrialized world.
  • jtjustice 2012/04/08 05:20:57
    jtjustice
    The author who is a DULLARD assumes there is a war against women...the only war being waged is by the media and the traitorous bastard obama with his lies...if women vote for this piece of crap, they had better start getting use to beatings and rapes - his election will crave the way for the muslims to step up their game - hell the bastard already has the brotherhood visiting the WH...wonder when it was time to pray if the muslim swine obama pulled out his prayer rug and join them in their holly praise of their swine god.
  • MO.gal 2012/04/08 04:07:32
    No they are gutless
    MO.gal
    +2
    No, they'll get right in line and toe the GOP mark.
  • Atmara MO.gal 2012/04/08 04:15:13
    Atmara
    +1
    Amazing how they swallow the whole package, most of em do anyway.
  • Bali MO.gal 2012/04/08 16:41:17
    Bali
    just like the libs eat the obama fairy dust until they almost puke.....then beg for more.
    you sound hungry?
  • Radlad 2012/04/08 03:59:32
    Radlad
    If the GOP had a "war" on women I'd denounce it. The GOP has no war on women. WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT? I've pointed this out before. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIBERAL DIMOCRAPS!!! A lot of conservative women out there. When one stands up the liberals attack with guns blazing. ............
  • Dandydon 2012/04/08 03:07:08
    Dandydon
    The only war on women,is the the one by Obama,trying to swindle their votes..
  • sue 2012/04/08 02:20:12
    sue
    +1
    no there is no war on women, it's the liberal propaganda to discredit repubs.IF you fall for that crap then you are stupid. that women that complained about the cost of birth control when you can go down to walmart and get it for 9 dollars. Plus she is rich and her socialist boyfriend is also rich.
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/04/08 01:42:28
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +1
    What war on women are the liberals talking about.. The one that the obungle's administration fed the MSM,and the freaks of hollywood..Guess what you gullible idiotic liberals they are all lies.......
  • MO.gal jumpboo... 2012/04/08 03:56:37
    MO.gal
    +1
    Who the hell is obungle? You spell like that and then call the liberals idiotic? LMAO facepalm
  • jumpboo... MO.gal 2012/04/08 05:03:22
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    He has bungle all that he has touch ..Your man obama. hhh
  • Lady Wh... MO.gal 2012/04/08 10:09:39
    agreed
  • jdemme 2012/04/08 01:38:12
    No they are gutless
    jdemme
    +1
    Are fetuses babies?
  • Cal 2012/04/08 01:32:07
    Cal
    +2
    You know why? Because no war existed in the first place. It's not hard to denounce something that doesn't exist. It takes no effort at all.

Mopeder you've fallen for propaganda. How can you continue believing this? If I told you the sky was golden and full of flying turtles would you believe it? What if I told you it was the fault of the GOP...would you believe it? It's a fair comparison as neither event exists lol.
  • Denny 2012/04/08 01:31:32
    No they are gutless
    Denny
    +2
    What damn war????? Do women have the right to buy birth control??? Yes. is there anyone who is crying about the Government not picking up the tab??? No. Who out there wants the Government in their womb now???
  • Bali Denny 2012/04/08 16:42:10
    Bali
    +1
    libs want them inside clear down to the blue meat.
  • goatman112003 2012/04/08 00:41:53
    No they are gutless
    goatman112003
    +2
    The question is what rights. Those rights were given by the same Supreme Court which Obama vilifies now. This war on women is a smoke screen to get around religious freedom which Obama is attacking. No where are the republicans saying don't use birth control or restricting what is used. Now abortion is being used as birth control which even the ACLU before the Wade decision said it wasn't to be used for that. Now you either educate how to use contraception properly and educate the masses responsibility on sex which is sorely missing on the left.
  • S and S 2012/04/08 00:37:21
  • Savior 2012/04/08 00:34:01
    No they are gutless
    Savior
    +2
    I dislike this war on women thing, just because they oppose abortion doesn't mean they hate women. Also I don't think taxpayers should pay for contraceptives, any form, whether it be condoms or birth control, i'm not responsible for your body.

I personally oppose abortion but I don't think laws opposing is the answer to stopping it.

So I must really hate women to oppose abortion, and oppose government subsidized contraceptives.
  • FeelHood H. Obama~BN28 2012/04/08 00:26:27
    No they are gutless
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +4
    Republicans....!? Courage...!?

BWAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!

cowardly lion
  • Randy FeelHoo... 2012/04/08 00:29:00 (edited)
    Randy

Oh, I'll bet Obama's recent quests, the Muslim Brotherhood are women friendly too!
  • FeelHoo... Randy 2012/04/08 00:42:05
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +2
    I work in post so, I found your propaganda video riveting.....,

with the CSI-labratory mood music, the slow close-ups of the discolored & truncated news clips. You'd think Roland Emmerich or Michael Bay put this crap together.

Evoke baseless emotion, resentment & fear then ask the LIVs to shake their purses upside down.

Thanks for the Saturday Afternoon GOP Cartoons. Cheers, Mate.
  • Randy FeelHoo... 2012/04/08 01:07:23
    Randy
    You're quite welcome!
    With this current crew in the White House, there are plenty available.
  • Bali FeelHoo... 2012/04/08 16:42:43
    Bali
    libs-rationalism................
  • FeelHoo... Bali 2012/04/08 17:23:17
  • Bali FeelHoo... 2012/04/08 17:25:05
    Bali
    thought you would eat that up.....what is rational about liberals pray tell?
  • FeelHoo... Bali 2012/04/08 17:29:25
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    Liberals deal with Science, not Mythology.

Liberals courageously move forward, not cowardly move backward.

Liberals are tolerant of everyone, not fearful or xenophobic.

Liberals deal with a problem from the Math, not political ideology.

Liberals embrace multiple sources for news & info. Cons trust only two sources: the wrong ones.
  • Bali FeelHoo... 2012/04/08 17:41:18
    Bali
    science like what?
    move forward without considering the generations that will pay for their blunders?
    tolerant of george zimmerman for example?
    liberals never heard of the word math.
    liberals view multiple sources like HP, AP, CNN, MSNBC....wow, now thats saying something.
    want to try that again?
  • FeelHoo... Bali 2012/04/08 17:59:14
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    "science like what?"

All science.

"move forward without considering the generations that will pay for their blunders?"

Like Bush did with Iraq & Afghanistan...?

"tolerant of george zimmerman for example?"

Tolerant enough to want to see Zimmerman get his day in court.

"liberals never heard of the word math."

Prove it.

"liberals view multiple sources like HP, AP, CNN, MSNBC....wow, now thats saying something."

Also, NPR, AJE, PBS, TDS, etc. We don't gathering info and forming our own conclusions, instead of just relying on Saudis, Australians and their GOP minions.

No need to "try again". I've made my point and it sticks. I'm just amused by your Strawman Dance.
  • Bali FeelHoo... 2012/04/08 18:05:28
    Bali
    wow, that took you awhile and i am sure was very taxing. all i see is blahh blahh blahh, more of the same simpleton mentality that dear leader sells you at the soup line. eat it up if it makes you feel good. by the way, why would zimmerman ever see a court room for defending himself? is that not a right we all have?
  • FeelHoo... Bali 2012/04/08 19:15:10
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    Not at all.

I do actually have a life so, forgive me if I don't take apart your strawman arguments in a timely fashion.

I can't be too concerned with what you see or don't see.

I'm old-school: If you shoot an unarmed teenager to death, maybe you should be arrested, investigated, represented legally and (investigation pending) be put on trial.

If our legal system bothers you, I'm sorry.

It bothers me when our legal system fails justice.
  • Alexis 2012/04/07 23:33:18
    No they are gutless
    Alexis
    +4
    They sicken me trying to take away all women's rights.
  • Alexis Alexis 2012/04/07 23:33:37
    Alexis
    +3
    Over THIER body I mean.
  • Bali Alexis 2012/04/08 16:43:24
    Bali
    who sickens you?

2014/11/28 04:28:40