DNC to bus 20,000 Muslims to DNC Convention. Is this the ultimate deceit against women's rights?

CAPISCE 2012/08/31 20:11:48
Yes, the DNC and Obama are hypocrites
No, the event is a coincidence
20,000 Muslims Warm-UWill what Barack Obama calls “one of the prettiest sounds on earth at sunset”, the Muslim call to prayer end the day.
According to the Charlotte DNC homepage, ‘The Jumah at the 2012 DNC’ will welcome some 20,000 Muslims to Charlotte, DEM-dubbed an “official event”.

‘Jumah at the 2012 DNC’ starts Friday afternoon, Aug. 31 jumah prayer followed by a myriad of other as yet unidentified programs and events, but leading up to the Islam Regal Banquet. (halal, of course).

While they’re busy renaming the newly refurbished Bank of America Stadium as Panthers Stadium, Obama’s Hollywood friends should take a crack at renaming Charlotte to something like ‘Charlott-istan’.

Dem brass is calling the Charlotte convention “historic”.

It was “historic” when Obama was presented as the first black presidential candidate in 2008. Is ‘The Messiah‘ still in training to walk on water, now being presented as the historic first Muslim-approved presidential candidate?

The DNC and Obama are not backing away from this event and has not distanced themselfs from it.

• Marek 2012/09/09 07:36:32
    Yes, the DNC and Obama are hypocrites
    Marek
    +1
    The libturds deny it of course but the name of muslim event "JUMAH at the 2012 DNC" clearly connects it to the convention and it is not a coincidence that it was timed to mesh with the convention. 0bama is the first muslim in the White House that much is obvious. What insanity, muslims attack America on 9/11, murder thousands of people and 8 years later a muslim by the name barack HUSSEIN obama/Soetoro is in the white house.
  • princess 2012/09/02 12:36:55
    Yes, the DNC and Obama are hypocrites
    princess
  • Edwin 2012/09/01 21:47:59
    No, the event is a coincidence
    Edwin
    There should be another option: the event is clearly not a coincidence, but the only hypocrites here are the conservatives who do the following:
    1) complain that freedom of religion is suppressed, yet
    2) see nothing wrong with simplistic prejudice against all of Islam.

It is true that there are christians and muslims who are dramatically anti-women's rights. But the MAJORITY of muslims in the United States do not have extremist views. Their only hostile view is that they do not believe Jesus is their savior (i.e., they are not christian).

The Americans who are all for tolerance of religion EXCEPT for Islam make me sick. They have no interest in trying to understand Islam from an actual muslim's point of view -- some give word snippets from the Qu'ran that show awful stuff (sort of like the snippets atheists use from the Bible to show how awful christianity is); some show outrageous examples of judicial misconduct in America that is aligned with crazy versions of so-called Sharia Law (although many are mis-attributed to muslims and actually apply to a host of other religions, including -- on occasion -- judicial misconduct aligned with radical christianity).

Most of the anti-Islam people use examples from other countries as evidence of how bad muslims are. Oddly, they...

Most of the anti-Islam people use examples from other countries as evidence of how bad muslims are. Oddly, they don't do the same for christianity -- like the exorcisms/murders of children in West Africa in the name of Jesus, or the slaughter of muslim towns by christian milita. Apparently, American muslims are judged by their counterparts in the rest of the world, while American christians are not. Why the double standard?

Some muslims in the United States restrict women's rights to a lot of things, just like some christians restrict women's rights here. A lot of muslim women wear a form of headgear -- most wear something similar to what the Amish or Mennonite women wear on their heads (note: both of those groups are christian).

The big problem with this question is that it reinforces the idiocy that we should treat muslims as bad.

The real problem with Islam is this: it is a growing religion in the United States, and christians fear it will take over. This is nonsense, at least in the short term -- the number of muslims in America is ever-so-much smaller than the number of christians (even excluding the christian-in-name-only people).

Of course, if Christianity shrinks a lot over time and Islam grows, then as a DEMOCRACY, the United States will start to have more cultural ties to Islam than to Christianity. This is the worry -- not the false fact that muslims are bad to women or are secret terrorists or the like.

But it is impossible to make this fear compatible with the belief in democracy, with everyone having equal rights. So instead of confronting the real fear, many christians attack false images like the idea that muslim Americans are automatically anti-women.

Some are. Some aren't. But this is the same as with christians... think not? Ask a few women on the street if they think it is okay for ANY insurance company to not cover birth control. If you ask a random sample, you will find that the "christian" idea of denying contraception is considered VERY anti-woman... perhaps even more than the idea that a women must cover the top of her head.
  • CAPISCE Edwin 2012/09/01 22:27:41
    CAPISCE
    +1
    I respect Freedom of Religion---It's fine to worship anything or anyone in my book , I feel as long as people admit there is a power greater than themselves they are better off.
    Problem with the Muslim groups in Charlotte is 99% can be peace loving people but we all know it only takes one radical with a bomb strapped to his ass to cause many to deaths---we also know Radical Muslim make no bones about wanting to kill Americans.
    This is the type situation that everyone will second guess if there is an incident.
  • Edwin CAPISCE 2012/09/01 23:56:09 (edited)
    Edwin
    I think it is far more likely that any incident will be triggered by anti-islamic haters than by the people being bussed in -- just like in Tennessee, where the good christian folk threatened the building of a mosque -- then burned it to the ground.

Like every other group, muslims are individuals, and some turn out to be awful. Unfortunately, in the United States when a christian shoots people nobody blames all christians for it -- but when a muslim does, all muslims are now suspects.

Why does that double standard exist?

As for the wisdom of the event, I cannot say. I do not actually understand what it is about, or how it is related -- if at all -- to the convention. I do think it has the potential to blow up in the democrats' faces, but that is not always something you can prevent.
  • CAPISCE Edwin 2012/09/02 00:02:05
    CAPISCE
    +4
    Edwin, come on man. It is obvious you hate Christians and that's your right but if you believe Christians are more of a threat to our elected officials at the DNC convention than 20,000 Muslims your hate for Christians is clouding your judgment
  • Edwin CAPISCE 2012/09/03 16:28:54
    Edwin
    What is obvious to you is actually false -- which says something about your perception.

Some of my very closest friends are christian -- devoted believers and active followers of Jesus. I have studied and taught at Catholic Universities and Seminaries, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for the beauty that Christianity can achieve, the hope and comfort it can give, and the force it can sometimes be for changing the world for the better.

So... what pieces of information gave you such poor insight into me? The fact that I also recognize the bitterness and hate that Christianity can inspire, the reality that it is also a bastion of intolerance and inspires violence? Or the fact that in the United States, more hate crimes and more *terrorist* acts are done by admitted christian fanatics than by muslims?

I think Christianity is fine. More than fine -- I think it is a wonderful, amazing thing that can give so much to the world. At its best, it is a powerful force for good. I am not a christian, but I truly admire its better aspects.

But its followers are not better than the rest of God's creations. They are no better than the rest of the people on this planet. They are no worse, either.

Right now, many christians feel incredible hatred towards muslims. The resentment and ...

Right now, many christians feel incredible hatred towards muslims. The resentment and fear are growing, not diminishing, and that affects people. Most do not let it interfere with their lives, I think -- but a few cannot filter it out. The more unstable ones are excited into violence.

There are christian terrorist groups in the United States. But the violence I was predicting would be from the unstable people, not organized groups.

I was simply adding the following likely events together:
    1) Democratic National Convention in Charlotte
    2) Large Muslim group there at the same time
    3) Republican (or anti-Democratic) organizers staging protests (at both)
    4) A totally unscrupulous organizer connecting the two and trying to create antagonism
    5) Angry protesters, pumped up by the cause

When you add those together and know that a few people are unstable, it makes a powerful mix. Given the sheer amount of free media that a violent attack would make -- and how immoral (or amoral) the power-brokers of both parties are -- I worry that someone will be pushed over their sanity edge into violence.

And the people who are most vulnerable to anti-Islamic hatred are, I think, christians. Not most christians by ANY means -- that's not what I was suggesting AT ALL.

I just mean that the one person who goes kooky and starts shooting in this case is, I think, more likely to be a christian who went nutso with hate than one of the muslims being bussed in.
  • CAPISCE Edwin 2012/09/03 17:00:58
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Maybe all those Muslim Bombings, disrespect for women, beheadings, killings of Homosexuals and adulterers and that whole WTC thing have something to do with the hatred. Ya think?
  • Edwin CAPISCE 2012/09/05 19:32:46
    Edwin
    I understand prejudice fairly well, so yes, I do think that is partly true. I do think that many Americans ignorantly think all muslims are alike, even though American muslims were murdered alongside American christians and jews during 9/11, even though American muslims have repeatedly condemned the attacks and worked effectively with law enforcement to stop other terrorist threats since then.

I think that even though what you describe occurred in foreign countries under different religious and political conditions than occur here, many Americans are unable to distinguish one muslim from another.

But I think the animosity has other roots as well. Many American muslims wear funny clothes, eat funny foods, and have different customs than mainstream Americans. They are seen as *different* -- and their population is growing. This growth is seen by many as a threat in itself.

Add that to the fact that the 9/11 attackers called themselves muslims (they were no more muslim than the KKK is christian), and we now have a situation where peaceful, decent Americans who even *look* like they might be muslim are harassej and attacked.

So... yes, we agree on some of the facts -- though I get the distinct impression from your post that you think the hatred towards American muslims is somehow ...

So... yes, we agree on some of the facts -- though I get the distinct impression from your post that you think the hatred towards American muslims is somehow justified by the crazed acts of foreign terrorists. Am I wrong?

And if I *am* wrong, wouldn't it be fair to then judge American christians by the terrorist acts of groups like the IRA (Irish Republican Army) which pioneered the concept of car bombs killing innocent victims, or the christian militia in Africa that go around destroying muslim villages, or the christian cults in the United States that believe in polygamy with underage girls?

So... why do you revile the one group yet defend the other? Both groups commit atrocities, though the majority population in each group is essentially peaceful and non-violent.
  • CAPISCE Edwin 2012/09/05 20:14:52
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Just because Muslim were killed at 9/11 it doesn't change who flew the plances
  • Edwin CAPISCE 2012/09/07 04:24:58
    Edwin
    True. Crazed fanatics flew the planes -- people whose perverted beliefs were no more muslim than Warren Jeffs was christian.

For reference: he was the leader of a "breakaway Mormon sect" who was arrested and convicted (in Texas) of sexual assault of two underage girls he wed (they were 12 and 14). Since he follows Jesus, he IS a christian.

So... if you worry that other muslims are secretly plotting terrorists plans, why do you not ALSO worry about the other christians in America who "marry" underage girls and force them to have sex?

It's the EXACT SAME LOGIC. So honestly, if you have daughters -- and there are christians in your community -- you probably worry for their safety.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't buy into the faulty logic myself -- I understand that other christians do not follow Jeffs' perverted views. Likewise, I understand that other muslims do not follow the perversion that the 9/11 terrorists *claimed* was Islam.
  • CAPISCE Edwin 2012/09/07 13:33:55
    CAPISCE
    +2
    I agree to some point but a few fanatics is all it takes---one bad apple DOES spoil the whole bunch in this case.
  • Edwin CAPISCE 2012/09/07 14:37:14
    Edwin
    +1
    Since the convention is over with no incident, I think we can both agree that no bad apple spoiled that particular bunch.

Let's pray it continues -- that no crazies of any sort get in a position to do a lot of harm... at least for a while.
  • CAPISCE Edwin 2012/09/07 15:09:25
    CAPISCE
    +1
    I'm with you on that
  • Richard CAPISCE 2012/09/07 15:45:00
  • CAPISCE Richard 2012/09/07 15:48:15
    CAPISCE
    +1
    With all do respect---you have been on Sodahead for a grand total of 14 mins. New guys are plants
    You are a plant
  • RezcrashGB Richard 2012/09/07 16:49:07
    RezcrashGB
    +1
    No i think , well maybe a plant .....
    ..... or a plank , you know bit of wood brains
  • Bureauc... Richard 2012/09/08 00:55:51
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    Richard the Sock
    ''SodaHead Since: 9 hours ago''
  • ronjon Edwin 2012/09/17 11:32:06 (edited)
    ronjon
    The bunch is already spoiled bc the Imam they asked to lead it was Siraj Wahhaj - this man in 1995 OPENLY STATED it was HIS DUTY and our duty as MUSLIMS TO REPLACE THE US CONSTITUTION WITH THE QURAN (and he is in SUPPORT of allowing into US COURTS shariah law and application of religiously "just" shariah law in the courts - "just" shariah application is very subjective indeed if you study how it has been applied, as it seems to not be capable of "just and fair" application to ALL PEOPLE regardless of gender or religious affiliation. - plz excuse my CAPS - i am not shouting just emphasis as no italics here)

Jibril Hough, is a radical NUT JOB, who claims Muslims are indigenous people just like the Native Americans, and lived in the Americas long before the arrival of Columbus in 1492.

THESE WERE THE LEADERS OF THIS EVENT – so the "barrel" is already QUITE SPOILED as Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj are no moderates. A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH WILL SHOW YOU. Just by ACKNOWLEDGING these ppl - has COST THE DNC SOME SERIOUS CREDIBLITY!!

These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical FASCIST type ideologies.

Average Americans just do not understand that Islam at its core IS a "political" religion. At its very foundations, it was used to en...

Average Americans just do not understand that Islam at its core IS a "political" religion. At its very foundations, it was used to enforce the political will and personal desires of its leaders and it STILL DOES SO TODAY especially in weaker "religiously mixed" countries such as AFRICA!! It is the hardest of all the "religions" to separate out from politics as you only have to look at all Islamic countries to see - it is BASED on much political strife in its beginings and foundations - it MUST be kept out of politics bc in its purest form, it has NO TOLERANCE FOR OTHER RELIGIONS, and it has biased political implications against others, along with extensive gender and racial prejudices such as with the JEWISH PPL!!

M. Zuhdi Jasser M.D., Founder and President of the AMERICAN ISLAMIC FORUM FOR DEMOCRACY has already stated his concerns...

quote:
    "It is troubling that the Democratic National Convention has decided to associate its name and national political platform to this “Jummah at the DNC”, with its organizers and their known beliefs,"

This is what the DNC and the Democratic party has embraced??! They say they took it off the official parties website when it started to get HOT over it - but the damage is DONE!!

And for the record I am an INDEPENDANT! I vote the issues not the party, and with these actions they have alienated me... I have ALWAYS VOTED the ISSUES and the CANDIDATE - NOT THE PARTY - but sadly to say this is the FIRST TIME I have had to VOTE AGAINST A PARTY solely based on ITS OWN ACTIONS and what it is ENDORSING and trying to bring into its rank and file! Bringing PEOPLE IN is FINE - bringing a religious group in that has a leader that has OPENLY SPOKEN FOR SEPARATING THE US FROM ITS CONSTITUTION AND REPLACING IT WITH A QURANIC SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT AS IN SAUDI ARABIA IS WHACK!!! why would they even REMOTELY ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH THAT IDIOT?? They bring IDIOTS in and do not even associate with muslims like Dr. Jasser who's foundations STATED MISSION IS --- "to advocate for the preservation of the founding principles of the United States Constitution, liberty and freedom, through the separation of mosque and state,"

The sight of an "arab democrat" (as his sign stated) at the convention booing and voting down the inclusion of God and Jerusalem in the platform. WHAT HYPOCRITES THEY ARE!! Now I say HYPOCRITES bc I KNOW as muslims they have NO PROBLEM with God, it is with JEWS THEY HAVE a problem. I see no difference with this man doing this and a prejudiced white bigot in a 1950's convention jumping up and down and voting against the black man and the issues of THAT day relative to race!! When I saw that HATRED AND BIGOTRY coming from that "Arab Democrat", I SAW NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM AND A NAZI FASCIST RACIST IN HITLERS 1940 GERMANY!

PREJUDICE AGAINST PPL IS THE SAME NO MATTER THE SKIN COLOR IT HIDES BEHIND IS WHITE OR BROWN!

And if the DNC wanted to play to one religion then they should have been prepared to cater to other ones also! BUT - i didn't see a RABBI giving a TWO HOUR PRAYER MEETING in the SAME WAY the DNC invited THEM to hold a two-hour prayer service as one of the officially sanctioned pre-convention events beginning Friday! But they DID refuse welcome baskets from a local church group! SERIOUSLY?? If they are going to start including SPECIFIC RELIGIOUS GROUPS INTO THEIR PLATFORM AND NOT INCLUDING THE OTHERS WHEN THEY ASK FOR THE SAME CONSIDERATION, THEN THEY ARE BEING PREJUDICED!!

I believe in separation of church and state - and that includes temple and state - AND - MOSQUE AND STATE!! and the democratic party has LOST ITS MIND!
  • Edwin ronjon 2012/09/17 14:12:41
    Edwin
    Islam is as political as Christianity, I will grant you that fact. Both groups have aggressive activists who will stop at nothing to push their religion on others and change the laws of this country to reflect it.

But this discussion was actually about violence at the event. Maybe you were unable to follow the whole discussion, but I am pretty sure no major violence occurred at the event -- so my comment is correct.

If you wish to talk about what was said at the event or who said it, go ahead... but honestly I don't care. I was concerned about the possibility of violence, not the exercise of free speech.
  • ronjon CAPISCE 2012/09/17 11:32:56 (edited)
    ronjon
    The bunch is already spoiled bc the Imam they asked to lead it was Siraj Wahhaj - this man in 1995 OPENLY STATED it was HIS DUTY and our duty as MUSLIMS TO REPLACE THE US CONSTITUTION WITH THE QURAN (and he is in SUPPORT of allowing into US COURTS shariah law and application of religiously "just" shariah law in the courts - "just" shariah application is very subjective indeed if you study how it has been applied, as it seems to not be capable of "just and fair" application to ALL PEOPLE regardless of gender or religious affiliation. - plz excuse CAPs im not shouting just emphasis)

EVEN AMONG MUSLIMS SUCH AS MYSELF!!

Average Americans just do not understand that Islam at its core IS a "political" religion. At its very foundations, it ...

EVEN AMONG MUSLIMS SUCH AS MYSELF!!

quote:

• ronjon CAPISCE 2012/09/17 11:39:50 (edited)
    ronjon
    Americans need to get behind Dr Zuhdi Jasser M.D., Founder and President of the AMERICAN ISLAMIC FORUM FOR DEMOCRACY whose mission statement is "to advocate for the preservation of the founding principles of the United States Constitution, liberty and freedom, through the separation of mosque and state,"

BUT - if they start talking about Sharia Law is OK and should be admitted into the US Courts - then even they are WHACK and must be written off.

but so far I have not seen this from him or his ppl.

i need to ask them their position before i advocate for them but from what i have seen of them, i believe they are sincere unlike CAIR and others who are only interested in furthering their own political agendas...

People - especially westerners - are so naive when it comes to the CENTURIES old games that "political" islam plays...
    if you do NOT shut it down then it will only get worse, and btw - allowing muslim student associations to hold HITLER WEEKS is NOT helping bring into our society correct thinking individuals. I am SHOCKED that universities allow such things! Is it ok then for a KLAN STUDENT ASSOCIATION to hold BIRMINGHAM BOMBING WEEKS??

Many countries in Western Europe are just now seeing the havok and disharmony that political religious islam brings to its shor...

Many countries in Western Europe are just now seeing the havok and disharmony that political religious islam brings to its shores. Immigration policys should allow middle eastern ppl into its countries but perhaps pay attention to the religion they are allowing in WITH them. Christian Arabs in South America assimulate VERY WELL! some have even become PRESIDENTS! Multi-Culturalism is not the fault. In those European countries where they are seeing problems - indians, chinese, Africans, thai, and all other IMMIGRANT PEOPLE from differnt countries with different faiths get along fine - its only ONE RELIGION that does not get along well in its adopted host countries the world over. Not that all are problems to their adotive countries, but as u say, ONE apple.... and in THIS case ONE MASSIVE POLITICALLY SUBVERSIVE APPLE is upsetting the "cart" for all...

ppl should study India and see how well and tolerant this political "rotten apple" has worked out in THAT democracy...yes they DO have violence between the religious sects on ocassion, but its islam that has torn the country apart - literally - in the case of partrition...
  • Richard Edwin 2012/09/07 15:39:35
    Richard
    +3
    The Christian religion teaches that they are being persecuted...though ironically if you look through history they have been the persecutors. We're at 80% Christians in the US, but a portion of them still think that they are the minority and that "everyone" is against them. Who?!? The 20% minority?

Here's the real deal. The Republicans want to cut more and more funding to public education, because dumb people believe what they are told. They never research facts, because they never learned how. They are easier to manipulate, and that is a big goal. why do you think the Republican party is working to make it more difficult for college students to vote in the upcoming election? Because smart people look at Facts and don't vote for Republicans.
  • CAPISCE Richard 2012/09/08 13:50:39
    CAPISCE
    Richard is a DNC sodahead plant------check his bio
  • Richard CAPISCE 2012/09/07 15:33:25
    Richard
    +3
    I like the big BUT that is the second half of your "It's OK to believe what you want" (BUT we all know Muslims are the only terrorists in the world...and you have to believe in a higher power") You are the hypocrite Edwin is talking about. Freedom of Religion means I don't have to believe anything if that is my choice. And you can say that about any group as terrorists stem from all facets of life. Money, politics are also driving factors of terrorst groups...not just religious. Was Timothy McVay Muslim?
  • CAPISCE Richard 2012/09/08 13:51:25
    CAPISCE
    Plant----plant----
    Go watch msnbc you freaking idiot
  • Marek Edwin 2012/09/09 07:52:01
    Marek
    Islam is not just a religion but a cult which is disguised as religion.It in fact is a totalitarian government system combined with religious dogma. It is therefore unconstitutional because it violates the separation of church and state. Mosques are islamic churches and islamic government buildings in muslim countries. Islam is incompatible with US Constitution in another aspect. It forbids loyalty to all non-islamic nations and the governments.
    These muslims in NY are expressing this aspect of islam with all their sincerity.

"We show them where our loyalties are" the muslim says. No doubt that he means it. 1.5 billion muslims agree with him though most of them prefer not to be so public about it.
  • Edwin Marek 2012/09/10 19:57:57
    Edwin
    I know christians who acknowledge that God is their master, not the U.S. government. They do not advertise it, but they do believe it fervently.

Your other point is utterly false. Islam is a religion because by definition it is a theological system of worship. It is not a form of government because it exists under MANY different governmental systems. For example, in Indonesia the government is quite different than in Turkey or in Germany or the United States. EVERY American muslim I know has NO interest in changing the United States government.

How many muslims have you personally known from the United States who actually DO support such changes? You must have talked to them personally for them to count.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/09/01 20:56:54
    Yes, the DNC and Obama are hypocrites
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    And how do they feel about 0bama's position on Gay Marriage?
  • Richard Bureauc... 2012/09/07 15:47:02
    Richard
    +2
    Can only Christians get married in the US? the answer is NO. So, what the Bible says about marriage doesn't matter, because we are talking about law...not religion. Ergo, we think Obama's position on Gay Marriage is constitutional correct.
  • Bureauc... Richard 2012/09/08 00:55:08
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    ''SodaHead Since: 9 hours ago'' Richard, you are a sock.
  • CAPISCE Richard 2012/09/08 13:52:20
    CAPISCE
    Plant-----plant
    Did you cry when Obama spoke? Pathetic
  • HOMBRE 2012/09/01 16:57:13 (edited)
    Yes, the DNC and Obama are hypocrites
    HOMBRE
    +1
    Im sure the Muslims will be very much interested hearing the chills talking about free birth controls and free little jimmies for everyone. Plus the gay marrages LOL. Muslims will be very understanding im sure.
  • CAPISCE HOMBRE 2012/09/01 16:58:48
    CAPISCE
    +3
    My wish is the Muslim groups run into the homosexuals and abortion groups
  • Bureauc... CAPISCE 2012/09/01 21:19:12
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Can we facilitate that?
  • Richard CAPISCE 2012/09/07 15:47:57
    Richard
    +3
    That's a great outlook on life. You don't like something kill it. Not very Christian of you.
  • Bureauc... Richard 2012/09/08 00:57:56
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Richard the Sock
    ''SodaHead Since: 9 hours ago''
  • CAPISCE Richard 2012/09/08 13:53:02
    CAPISCE
    I'm a gnostic Christian---you are an Obama Zombie
  • Edwin HOMBRE 2012/09/05 19:34:33
    Edwin
    +1
    Where is this free birth control again? Oh, I forgot -- if people PAY MONEY for medical insurance, then what they get out of that insurance counts as *free* in the minds of some republicans.
  • Richard HOMBRE 2012/09/07 15:56:28
    Richard
    +3
    So, it's OK to support no gun control, OK to support war and water boarding, OK to support the death penalty, OK to support unmanned drones, but you don't believe in prophylactics and still think you are Pro Life? Not all Muslims are extremists, just like most Christians don't live by everything they read in the Bible. Do you? And you have the audacity to call someone else a hypocrite? LOL.

2014/10/31 19:36:19