Disturbing Accusation: Harry Reid is a pedophile?

texasred 2012/08/03 21:02:01
Harry Reid a pedophile AND a pedophile-rapist? We haven’t heard him prove us wrong...

Harry Reid made a wild claim with no evidence and accused Mitt Romney of being a felon. His evidence? A call he got to the office. That’s it. He then doubled down by saying that ‘the word is out there – Mitt has to prove he paid taxes’. It’s such a pathetic and false attack it’s a wonder how Harry Reid lives with himself.

Here is Reid’s statement on Romney’s taxes:

“The word’s out that he hasn’t paid any taxes for 10 years. Let him prove that he has paid them. Where is the proof that he has paid taxes? The one partial tax return shows that he has money hidden in Bermuda, the Cayman Islands, in a Swiss bank account.”

Writers note: If Romney released the tax return to the public that showed the accounts he holds his money in …how exactly is that “hidden”? Curious minds want to know, Harry Reid…

Reid continues…

“I’m not making that up. That’s in the partial year that he gave us. Mitt Romney makes more money in a single day than the average class family makes in two years.”

That last line ia about the only thing that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid wasn’t making up in his statements.

Just as Glenn was about to get worked up about the Majority Leader’s completely unAmerican comments, an “anonymous” call came in (from someone who sounded a LOT like Stu) with their own idiotic, baseless claims…

GLENN: Hello.

CALLER: I have information.

GLENN: You have information you want to share with me? What is it?

VOICE: About Harry Reid.

GLENN: About Harry Reid?

VOICE: Yes. I can’t tell you exactly how I know this.

GLENN: Okay.

VOICE: But Harry Reid is a pedophile rapist.

GLENN: He’s a pedophile rapist?

VOICE: Yes.

GLENN: Wow. I mean, if somebody came before Congress and wanted to be a – you know, somebody wanted to be a, you know, a cabinet member, you couldn’t be a pedophile rapist. How long has he been a pedophile rapist?

VOICE: Approximately 25 years.

GLENN: 25 years.

VOICE: Now, I should be – I just wanted to be clear. He is not a pedophile. He’s a pedophile rapist, meaning that he’s raping pedophiles.

GLENN: He’s raping pedophiles?

VOICE: Right. He’s a pedophile rapist. He’s not a pedophile. I’m definitely not accusing him of that.

GLENN: Okay.

VOICE: But I am saying that he is a pedophile rapist.

GLENN: All right. Okay. Thank you very much for your phone call. Appreciate it.

After Glenn shared the (disturbing and baseless) claim from Stu the caller that Harry Reid is allegedly a pedophile rapist, Pat obviously wanted to know the facts of the situation. After all, only an idiot would take seriously anything an anonymous sourced with no facts and then share the information with the public.

Right, Harry?

Glenn decided to go with it. After all, he was just using Harry Reid’s own standards (i.e. reporting a baseless and idiotic claim as actual fact in front of the American people).

“So, Harry Reid should answer the charge of being a pedophile rapist. We don’t know. And, you know, Harry, I don’t know anything about your father. So, I have no idea, you know, whether he would be ashamed or embarrassed by you right now, but for the Senate majority leader to crawl through filth like this, the nation you serve is ashamed of you. We’re embarrassed by you and ashamed of you.

Just as Glenn was wrapping up, another call came through. From Stu the anonymous caller again with EVEN MORE baseless and ridiculous accusations.

“He is a pedophile too,” Stu the caller said. “Now, that’s in addition to the pedophile rapist stuff. So, the way I understand it is that he’s raping the pedophiles but the pedophilia is consensual.”

While most might believe this was just a obvious joke to prove how insane Reid’s claims on Romney’s taxes are, by Harry Reid’s own standards we can’t be sure.

Sure, there’s absolutely ZERO evidence that would ever, in a million years, lead someone to believe that Harry Reid has been a pedophile rapist AND a pedophile for 25 years, but it’s out there now.

Harry Reid, live by your own standards and tell America the truth about these allegations.

Until then, we’ll just have to accept it as truth until he proves otherwise. Because, in Harry Reid’s America, that’s how our system works.

• Singerar 2012/08/27 21:40:59
    Singerar
    Flagged for Slander.
  • texasred Singerar 2012/08/28 04:09:32
    texasred
    Honey, flag it all you want. You're so far behind it's hilarious. It's been posted for almost a month and managed to stand up against all the crap you lefties tried. It's not slander and you know it.

hahaha
  • Singerar texasred 2012/08/28 06:18:51
    Singerar
    I know, I saw the original that the first lady wrote. I've also done a cut and paste to Reid's office. We'll see how they choose to handle this.
  • texasred Singerar 2012/08/30 22:49:39
    texasred
    I'm sure they're not as ignorant as you are, so I'm certainly not worried.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/08/08 19:10:23
  • texasred mk, Sma... 2012/08/13 22:03:02
    texasred
    +1
    This chunky dog looks sweet. Harry isn't good enough to be this dog's poop!
  • mk, Sma... texasred 2012/08/14 09:50:00
  • texasred mk, Sma... 2012/08/14 19:56:47
    texasred
    +1
    Oh yuck!
  • mk, Sma... texasred 2012/08/15 02:37:27
  • Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/08/07 01:16:48
    Is Harry a shamless POS that will lie, cheat and steal to get what he wants?
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +1
    Harry Reid is a moron. Oh and my next post is going to read: Which is Worse: A Senile Senate Majority Leader Who Makes Stupid Statements or a Senile Senate Majority Leader Who Wets His Pants? :-))
  • texasred Leasher... 2012/08/07 21:50:20
    texasred
    +1
    But... Harry does both!!!!
  • Leasher... texasred 2012/08/11 01:54:02
    Leasheryn/Lady Willpower
    +1
    He does both at the same time.
  • Danielle 2012/08/06 20:10:24 (edited)
    Danielle
    +1
    I don't know enough about this to judge, but I do believe that Reid is in general a political scumbag who has repeatedly usurped the will of the American people to get his "progressive" agenda accomplished (he has nullified what the majority wants more than once).
  • texasred Danielle 2012/08/06 23:58:36
    texasred
    I believe you have the major points down perfectly!!
  • Danielle texasred 2012/08/11 16:36:06
    Danielle
    +1
    Thanks!
  • harley oldman 2012/08/06 13:59:43
    Is Harry a pedophile-rapist?
    harley oldman
    +1
    Thats exactly what He is....Untill He PROVES otherwise....!
  • texasred harley ... 2012/08/06 17:46:54 (edited)
    texasred
    +1
    He'd better get going at proving it!! "The word is out..."
  • harley ... texasred 2012/08/07 14:58:49
    harley oldman
    +1
    Your right...And I believe it until He PROVES otherwise...!
  • Hamilton 2012/08/06 04:03:04
    Hamilton
    +1
    All of the above?

He is at the very least a financial pedophile, screwing all of our children and grandchildren with enslaving debt.
  • texasred Hamilton 2012/08/06 13:49:16
    texasred
    +1
    Well, there's no doubt about that one! And the proof of that is all over the place!
  • Jackie 2012/08/05 22:57:15 (edited)
    Jackie
    +1
    Actually on the same note that he accuses Romney. We can't know if Reid is a pedophile, or a wife beater, or an adulterer, unless he proves he is not.........
  • texasred Jackie 2012/08/05 23:35:35
    texasred
    +1
    We already have proof he's corrupt:

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/c...
  • Doc 2012/08/05 18:50:09
    Doc
    +1
    "If reports are true," that is.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • texasred Doc 2012/08/05 23:36:14
    texasred
    +1
    Guess he's going to have to come up with "proof" that he's not!!
  • MJP Reeves 2012/08/04 22:18:20
    Is Harry a pedophile and a pedophile-rapist?
    MJP Reeves
    +3
    Can Harry Reid prove he is not a pedophile or a pedophile-rapist. Harry need to clear the record after all someone called in saying that and people begin to wonder.
  • texasred MJP Reeves 2012/08/04 23:28:06
    texasred
    +2
    Isn't it sad that all it takes is a well-placed rumor can hurt someone? The left has accused Romney of being a felon and not paying taxes. But they get upset when someone makes a joke out of their irresponsibility.
  • MQ-American Values Again (AVA) 2012/08/04 21:43:50 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    Actually at least 3 people said Harry and Obama were having a gay affair ... fess up Harry ... you did didn't you ... and that's why you're his public ass kisser ... you ole fool ... you remind me of another ole fool who allowed himself to be used ... because he is just that ... a silly desperate ole fool ... daham I think the both of you just might be gay lovers! Are you Harry... are you and he gay lovers ... prove you're not or I'll just keep telling everyone you are ... that's how it works right .. say whatever you want to say to destroy someone ... it aint cool Harry... and neither are you!
    harry reid ass kisser
  • texasred MQ-Amer... 2012/08/04 23:28:49
    texasred
    +1
    Oh yuck! Now honestly, that one I don't find hard to believe!
  • MQ-Amer... texasred 2012/08/05 02:38:35 (edited)
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    People are still calling in saying it's true.. but of course we can't say who they are... guess ole Harry is just gonna have to prove it's not the truth,huh? Just look at that grin on his face... you can tell it's true, huh? LOL
    harry reid gay
    ______
    Oh by the way ... Harry is an Idiot too....
    harry reid gay
  • texasred MQ-Amer... 2012/08/05 16:00:13
    texasred
    +1
    Too funny! Remember that game we played as kids, Gossip? That's exactly what Harry did to Romney. Only his wasn't a game.
    +2
    I think that Harry needs to prove to the country that he's no a pedophile. Hey Harry, how to you like it now that the shoe is on the other foot you miserable old fool.
  • texasred none 2012/08/04 19:21:47
    texasred
    +2
    I wish the NYT would splash that all over the headlines. It would serve Harry right. Of course, we know that wouldn't happen. NYT is nothing but a shill for the Libs.
  • none texasred 2012/08/04 19:22:37
    +2
    The NYT used to be a great paper now all it's good for is the bottom of bird cages.
  • texasred none 2012/08/04 21:06:25
    texasred
    +2
    I wouldn't even use it in my birdcage for fear the bird would catch something!!
  • Doc none 2012/08/05 18:51:39
    Doc
    +1
    When I tried that, the birds stuck their butts on the bars and pooped out of the cage.
  • none Doc 2012/08/05 19:01:51
    +1
    Good one.
  • schjaz 2012/08/04 17:04:26
    schjaz
    +3
    I guess that's how it works...careful pointing that finger, Harry. There are 3 more pointing right back at you.
  • texasred schjaz 2012/08/04 19:22:26
    texasred
    +3
    And it serves Harry right if someone actually believes the stuff.
  • schjaz texasred 2012/08/06 17:10:36
    schjaz
    +1
    yep, he started it...drop a bs bomb then away to vacation...now thats a real man and leader.
  • texasred schjaz 2012/08/06 17:48:09
    texasred
    +1
    Reid can't spell the words honor and integrity, must less be that way!!

2014/10/23 14:31:38