Dinner Date With The First Couple: Yay or Nay?

Huntclan 2012/06/25 18:28:04
Nuetral Comment About Video...
16 votes
19%
No, they are pinko commies. I will not give them my money...
48 votes
57%
Yes, they are sweet and charming. I want to give them my money...
7 votes
8%
Derogatory Comment About Video...
9 votes
11%
Positive Comment About Video...
3 votes
4%
I would give them money if the econmy wasn't so bad...
1 vote
1%
The Obamas would like you to donate to the for a chance to win a "Second First Date" meal with the charming couple.

Are you in?

BTW: If you try and post comments on Youtube, they will be "submitted for approval."

Question Closed

• robinswebnest 2012/06/30 09:14:46
    Nuetral Comment About Video...
    robinswebnest
    +1
    NO....as in oh H*LL NO. Sorry, just got a bit carried away. Oh to heck with it....they are phony, liars and theives. I would rather burn my money than give it to them. OK, I feel better...thanks.
  • Huntclan robinsw... 2012/06/30 11:26:40
    Huntclan
    +1
    Me too (someone feels the way I do....)
  • robinsw... Huntclan 2012/07/01 22:48:07
    robinswebnest
    +1
    I don't think we are the only ones who feel this way. So, lets hope those who do feel that way, vote this phony out of office in November.
  • William 2012/06/29 07:01:40
    Nuetral Comment About Video...
    William
    +1
    No. I would rather dine with people who have genuinely changed things for the better. Bob Dylan, Ron and Carol Paul, Vinton Cerf or Kieth Richards.
  • morning40oz~mad as hell 2012/06/26 19:59:43
    Derogatory Comment About Video...
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +2
    There hasn't been a couple that have resided in the White House in my lifetime(44 years) with whom I would wish to have dinner or any social engagement. I would dearly love, however, to have the opportunity to ask them, as well as their predecessors, how much it cost to aid in selling this public down the river.
  • Huntclan morning... 2012/06/27 02:27:12
    Huntclan
    +2
    From what I understand, the last "real" President was JFK. Now I'm no JFK fan, but he could have been the last of the "shot callers." Like when the QB used to call the plays and that got phased out as the plays came in from the sidelines. After JFK everything was dictated by the "elite," Bilderbergs, Illuminate, or whoever is in charge.
  • morning... Huntclan 2012/06/28 13:17:01
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +2
    As far as JFK goes, you and I are on the same page. While I didn't agree with all of his political ideology, I do believe he truly was trying to institute change and was the only president, during his tenure, in the last 100 years to publicly make aware the dangers of the powers that be behind the scenes. Before that would have been Eisenhower, but he was on his way out anyway.
  • TruBluTopaz 2012/06/26 19:09:41
    TruBluTopaz
    +2
    I will not give them money because I don't like giving money to people who do whatever the hell they want and then stick me with the check.
  • safari 2012/06/26 18:37:20
    safari
    +1
    I would not give these fake frauds one penny, and given the chance any other way - no way could I stomach looking at them but if I could get past my disgust I still wouldn't be able to hold my tongue. It would be a very bad memory for alL concerned and especially ME
  • Huntclan safari 2012/06/27 02:29:55
    Huntclan
    +1
    Ah, C'mon... Doesn't this look good?
    obamas eat dog
  • ThinkAb... Huntclan 2012/06/27 15:59:04
    ThinkAboutIt!
    No, you're funny.
  • holly go lightly 2012/06/26 17:29:55
    holly go lightly
    +1
    I made a rule a long time ago.I do not break bread with ANYONE evil or worse,any one who tries to pretend they are not.
    When I realized how awful it made me feel to share my time and dine with them,it was quite a weight lifted off my shoulders.
  • ThinkAboutIt! 2012/06/26 15:46:13
  • Huntclan ThinkAb... 2012/06/27 02:31:01
    Huntclan
    You're funny...
  • texasred 2012/06/26 15:27:09
    texasred
    +2
    I wouldn't spit on either of them if they were on fire, much less pay a penny to see him reelected and her taking more lavish vacations on the taxpayers' dime.
  • holly g... texasred 2012/06/26 17:33:18
    holly go lightly
    +2
    Imagine him giving advise to guys on how to nab their own moochell.:o
  • texasred holly g... 2012/06/26 18:32:22
    texasred
    +1
    Imagining that is a nightnmare!!
  • holly g... texasred 2012/06/26 18:58:48
    holly go lightly
    +1
    Yes it is.
  • studiobrat PWCM AFCL 2012/06/26 15:18:24
    studiobrat  PWCM AFCL
    +2
    No way! I don't spend money foolishly. spend money foolishly
  • wolf sloan 2012/06/26 14:22:23
    Nuetral Comment About Video...
    wolf sloan
    +2
    Second place prize is 2 dinner dates with the first couple
  • Huntclan wolf sloan 2012/06/26 14:32:01
    Huntclan
    +3
    Oh gosh that would suck twice as bad:-)
  • Dagon 2012/06/26 12:53:36
  • Huntclan Dagon 2012/06/26 14:32:42
    Huntclan
    +3
    Kinda phony, huh?
  • Dagon Huntclan 2012/06/26 15:57:48
  • Huntclan Dagon 2012/06/27 02:33:57
  • Dagon Huntclan 2012/06/27 02:48:20
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/06/26 07:29:15
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +5
    Insert LOUD SCREAM OF HORROR here!! The idea of breaking bread with these two architects of Marxist America makes me hurl chunks.
  • mach 2012/06/26 04:21:49
    Positive Comment About Video...
    mach
    +1
    Candid and charming. I received an email for a chance to dine with them, but not holding my breath to be the winner. I planned on throwing fifty bucks at him anyway.
  • MO.gal 2012/06/26 04:18:52
    MO.gal
    +1
    I think it would be fantastic and I have been donating money for President Obama's re-election. Yes we can....again!!! obama 2012
  • mach MO.gal 2012/06/26 04:37:09
  • luvguins 2012/06/26 04:08:42
    luvguins
    +2
    Sure would be more fun than donating to Romney for a chance to spend a day on a bus with the boring robot he is.
  • mach luvguins 2012/06/26 04:23:16
    mach
    +2
    LOL! You might have ended up on TOP the bus!
  • Huntclan luvguins 2012/06/26 04:44:21
    Huntclan
    +2
    Awe, c'mon.... Can't you go through one post without ragging on somebody. I tried my damnedest on this blog to be considerate of both sides.

Try positive affirmations, they work. Keep focusing on positive things and it will become second nature for you to think positively. Next thing you know you will be touting the positives about dining with Obie and the missus instead of lambasting the opponent.
  • luvguins Huntclan 2012/06/26 04:49:32
    luvguins
    +3
    My aren't you in a generous mood tonight. Do you plan to tell that to the righties below spewing hate toward the POTUS. They don't seem to be thinking positively at all.
  • Huntclan luvguins 2012/06/26 15:15:42 (edited)
    Huntclan
    +1
    I put Negative and Positive comment boxes so people could give me their take on the video. Your comment was not about the video at all. Some people opted to select the Positive comment box and fawn all over the lovely couple. Perhaps that's what you wanted to do, but the opportunity to be vindictive was too overpowering. I know how it feels to want to lash out at the opposition, I must hold my breath everyday when I am around my Obama loving pals.

I was tempted to provide my take on the video on the Blog, but I held my breath. It is hard. It is much more rewarding to get people's objective takes on it. If I had put my slant on it I might not have gotten some of the "honest" responses from some people. Sure, some are mean and slanted right and some are opposite. One lefty called me a "punk." I dunno why.

But a few people, Left and Right, gave honest critiques of the video. I was surprised at how closely the Lefties and Righties were with their interpretation of the video. This gives me hope that there are people out there who look at things objectively. If there were more people like that in this Country we would be better off.

Look, I know I am a "Rightie" and am your sworn enemy. But I am trying to become more amiable person. Sure, when I am "with the boys" I might talk a littl...

Look, I know I am a "Rightie" and am your sworn enemy. But I am trying to become more amiable person. Sure, when I am "with the boys" I might talk a little trash, but when I venture out into the World you will see my Questions and Comments are considerably tempered.

The bottom line is that there is an election in November and like it or not somebody is going to lose. The people who sling the most trash are the people who are going to be hurt by the results. I think we better start getting used to the fact that we are going to need to live with each other no matter who is elected.

If I keep ranting about how the World is going to end if Obie is reelected I will start to believe it. If he gets reelected I will feel the need to do something stupid. But, by looking at things positively (and I can find some positives) then I think I will merely be upset if he wins.

You and I both know the MSM (Fox included) is garbage. If we can both admit that then I think we need to look at everything as objective as we can until we have done our own research. If I pose a bias Question, I am going to get NOTHING but biased answers. At least by soliciting honest and unbiased answers, I will likely get some REAL answers.

Sorry if I got long winded on you luvguins; I just know that I had been nasty on some of your stuff and wanted you to know I am working on changing that. Hate me if you want, but I am not going to return in kind:-)
  • luvguins Huntclan 2012/06/26 22:28:33
    luvguins
    +1
    I have seen a video of a complete dinner the Obama's had with 2 couples that won the chance, and it was relaxed and for those folks like being with ordinary friends dining the Obamas. Mitt can't pull that off as he appears to be acting and trying too hard when I have seen him sit down with supporters. He is and has been on another level his whole life and it's not translating to average people.

I detest the corporatism happening to the country, and Mitt embodies more of that than Obama does though both parties are being bribed by lobbyists and corporate scions.
  • Huntclan luvguins 2012/06/27 02:38:52
    Huntclan
    Yippee!!! I knew you could give me an honest assessment without spewing hatred.

Thanks for your response:-)
  • luvguins Huntclan 2012/06/27 02:53:08
    luvguins
    +1
    Too bad the rest of your buddies can't.
  • shenendoah 2012/06/26 03:07:55
    Nuetral Comment About Video...
    shenendoah
    +6
    Sorry, can't be neutal about these freeloaders. As for having dinner with them......EEEWW
    +8
    No way José! You couldn't pay me enough to sit through that torture - I really, really dislike their Marxist philosophy.

2014/11/26 15:15:32