Didn’t Hitler Also Want The Military To Pledge Allegiance To Him?

~ The Rebel ~ 2012/05/12 21:33:13

It is a rumor that Obama wishes the members of the American military would swear an oath to him over God and the Constitution. But in his narcissist mindset, he truly believes the military serves at his whim. In an ABC interview concerning his flip-flop on Gay marriage he saidwhen I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ is gone,”

Oh Really?

Members of the US Armed Forces swear an oath to the Constitution and not to a man. They are required to follow the orders of the President and Officers according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but they act to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Even orders from the President must be lawful because the men and women of the armed forces don’t serve on his behalf. The idea of service members fighting on his behalf is a Freudian slip from a narcissist that has an out of control sense of omnipotence that even Dr. Phil couldn’t miss.

Read More: http://www.westernjournalism.com/hey-obama-didnt-h...

• zbacku 2012/05/12 22:08:06 (edited)
    zbacku
    +3
    He already let the cat out of the bag when he said that the military was 'fighting for me'
    "I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors," he said, "who are out there fighting on my behalf "

• Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2012/05/13 06:35:47
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +1
    When a person does not like the Constitution, for whatever reason, but in this case because he thinks it is flawed, how can you expect him/her to understand how it is suppose to work? It is like having a nun who believes that the Church's dogma and doctrine are all messed up; she should not be a nun. Likewise, Obama is president, Ginsburg is a Supreme Court justice, and neither of them belong where they are at, as they do not respect the very fundamentals of American government.

the Constitution great
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/05/12 23:00:56
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    If you ever bothered to serve in the military, you'd already know what the Oath of Enlistment is.

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God. "
  • Jimbo 2012/05/12 22:38:07 (edited)
    Jimbo
    Everyone in the armed services takes an oath to follow command. The president is the CIC with everyone serving since Washington taking an oath to obey the commander in chief.

• zbacku 2012/05/12 22:08:06 (edited)
    zbacku
    +3
  • VICTORIA zbacku 2012/05/12 22:29:13
    VICTORIA
    That is how every American says it.
  • VICTORIA 2012/05/12 21:46:56
    VICTORIA
    It's a rumor? So why spread it?

rumor spread
  • zbacku VICTORIA 2012/05/12 22:13:35
    zbacku
    +3
    I think the cat is out of the bag.

2014/10/25 14:31:12