Did you watch Obama on Letterman?

Drue-AFCL 2012/09/20 01:39:29
Related Topics: Obama, Letterman, Watch

• Trader1 is kerbonkin' 2012/09/20 04:37:27
    Trader1 is kerbonkin'
    +1
    Had a real nice dinner tonight, wanted to keep it down.
  • Raphy 2012/09/20 04:19:42
    Raphy
    I did, just to here what he had to say
  • Patriotic 2012/09/20 04:15:56
    Patriotic
    He was great!
  • Stardust 2012/09/20 04:13:41
  • happyday49 2012/09/20 03:55:47
    happyday49
    +3
    No, you really have to wonder about Mr. Obama. He either really believes he has things under control, or he just has no shame, that he can run off to NY to a T.V. show (most bias host) and then allow a Rap Star who writes and sing negative rap messages that dis women and God (I don't care how much he is worth or who is married to) to honor him with a fundraiser, while all hell is breaking loose in the new Mid East, part of his creation. Obama, go burp your baby!!!!
  • Patriotic happyday49 2012/09/20 04:21:14
    Patriotic
    LOL! You do know that Romney had a fundraiser at the home of a Texas Billionaire's home. Nothing wrong with that except the billionaire is a big fan of Hitler's and had many autographed and original memorabilia that were once owned by the dictator. In fact, the articles were prominently displayed in the same room where they had their dinner! Not much media attention on that issue...
  • happyday49 Patriotic 2012/09/20 04:32:29
    happyday49
    +4
    LOL! Romney is not the President - you know that don't you???!!! Also, Pres. Obama hails with Socialists and Hitler types - all his life and now, and He is the President!!! Also, Romney gets plenty of negative coverage everyday, nothing positive, however, Obama receives nothing but good press and he doesn't have to answer for his errors as well as for his bluppers! Makes him kinda unaccountable. And I, as well as others expect more - don't you - from a president. Listen up again, OBAMA is responsible for what happens and doesn't happen to the security of this Nation. As well as for the financial stability. Now, seems Romney is being vetted more so than Obama. If Romney happens to become president, then I would expect to hold him accountable as well. Have a good day!
  • Patriotic happyday49 2012/09/20 04:39:32 (edited)
    Patriotic
    Yes, I think that is very clear...don't you think? Why is this relevant? This is a man who wants to be president, so that makes this sort of important. We can agree to disagree on President Obama's policies, because I'm not try to convince you either way. I will do my talking at the polls with the rest of the voters.

Romney is his own worse enemy. If he can manage to keep his mouth shut and ride whatever he's got going good for him, then maybe he'll have a chance. The incumbent candidate usually has the advantage by default, but Romney should be doing much better given the unemployment rate, state of the economy, etc... He just keeps on shooting himself in the foot. If you don't give the media a story, they won't have anything to report on you. It's his own fault.
  • happyday49 Patriotic 2012/09/20 05:15:30
    happyday49
    +4
    I figured you as the others. As I said in my last post, Obama can slip, trip, fake, rumble, stumble, and you will not hold him accountable. It's like, he is the invisible President. He has been in office for 4 years and all he can say is, it wasn't my fault, I didn't do it, we didn't do it, Bush did it, Bush's fault (we know he made mistakes). I did kill Osama though, look what I did! He didn't, in fact, it was so important, he had to be called off the golf course to observe the actual raid. The brave Seal Team Six performed that raid, and risked their lives, and then we loss 16 of Seal Team Six in a helicopter crash, that no one yet has had to answer to, as well as no one having to answer to the Fast & Furious until now. My heart hurt for the Ambassador's family that was killed in Libya and the three others, and they're still protesting, and demanding that we, americans, give up our freedom of speech - I say hell no!! Romney is not such a bad guy, and yes he has gaffs as well, and he acknowledges them because he is human. But, obviously, invisible Obama must not be human because he puts his foot in his mouth many times, and you and many others overlook it or don't want to see it. In 2008 I voted for my state and local candidates, they won and they are accountable. I...
    I figured you as the others. As I said in my last post, Obama can slip, trip, fake, rumble, stumble, and you will not hold him accountable. It's like, he is the invisible President. He has been in office for 4 years and all he can say is, it wasn't my fault, I didn't do it, we didn't do it, Bush did it, Bush's fault (we know he made mistakes). I did kill Osama though, look what I did! He didn't, in fact, it was so important, he had to be called off the golf course to observe the actual raid. The brave Seal Team Six performed that raid, and risked their lives, and then we loss 16 of Seal Team Six in a helicopter crash, that no one yet has had to answer to, as well as no one having to answer to the Fast & Furious until now. My heart hurt for the Ambassador's family that was killed in Libya and the three others, and they're still protesting, and demanding that we, americans, give up our freedom of speech - I say hell no!! Romney is not such a bad guy, and yes he has gaffs as well, and he acknowledges them because he is human. But, obviously, invisible Obama must not be human because he puts his foot in his mouth many times, and you and many others overlook it or don't want to see it. In 2008 I voted for my state and local candidates, they won and they are accountable. I did not vote for a Pres. or VP. That's my choice, as well as you said that you have a choice. Just don't cry me a river over what Romney's gaff's, I'm not blind or deaf, I'm pretty fair and objective and research quite a lot of the topics on these posts. Whether Obama or Romney win, I am covered as always, by my heavenly Father, Jesus!
  • Patriotic happyday49 2012/09/20 05:39:17 (edited)
    Patriotic
    Now come on...you point the finger at Obama for claiming the Bin Laden kill, yet Bush put on a flight suit and strutted out onto the deck of a Navy Carrier. You and I both know that what Obama did was no different than any other President would have done...give the approval for the raid. Name me one president who actually took part in the raid...you won't find any. Yet, these presidents all claimed credit for it. Why should it be any different now?

Yes, it is your choice, but be fair in your research. In your research you will see that Obama's base has not been very happy with him on some of his decisions. They have been taking him to task and challenging him to do more, two of those groups are AA's and the Gay demographic. So, while conservatives say he has gone too far, some in his base say he hasn't done enough. You have a great night, I have an early day tomorrow.

Did Bush take down Iraq, or was it the soldiers...?
    Bush in flight suit
  • happyday49 Patriotic 2012/09/21 03:35:54
    happyday49
    Yeah, I remember ole George in that suit, on that carrier. He looked pretty good. He took a bow (one bow). Not like Obama, taking bow, after bow, after bow, and his favorite word I, I, I, I, I. What happened to We. He has a affinity for himself, I think. You know, big I , little everyone else. Sounds like the devil is in the details! Look Patriotic, I am for the people, and concerned that young families are having to maybe cut back on groceries because high gas prices is probably taking an extra $200 a month from their budget. I try to help by taking canned goods, household items to a womens shelter every month. Most of them have 3-5 kids, and groceries to my area foodbank. Fill my granddaughter's car up with gas twice a month because she has just started working, and need the help. I have not heard you once speak up for the less fortunate, your talk is about defending Obama. Obama, won't defend traditional marriage, he won't defend a baby who had survived a botched abortion (the least of them) he saidin so may words, let it die; during his 4 yrs. impoverished kids have become more impoverished, inner city kids, mostly black, only 50-55% graduate H.S. Doesn't seem he is reaching the most needy. However, he has had time to grant millions of illegal aliens, almost witho...
    Yeah, I remember ole George in that suit, on that carrier. He looked pretty good. He took a bow (one bow). Not like Obama, taking bow, after bow, after bow, and his favorite word I, I, I, I, I. What happened to We. He has a affinity for himself, I think. You know, big I , little everyone else. Sounds like the devil is in the details! Look Patriotic, I am for the people, and concerned that young families are having to maybe cut back on groceries because high gas prices is probably taking an extra $200 a month from their budget. I try to help by taking canned goods, household items to a womens shelter every month. Most of them have 3-5 kids, and groceries to my area foodbank. Fill my granddaughter's car up with gas twice a month because she has just started working, and need the help. I have not heard you once speak up for the less fortunate, your talk is about defending Obama. Obama, won't defend traditional marriage, he won't defend a baby who had survived a botched abortion (the least of them) he saidin so may words, let it die; during his 4 yrs. impoverished kids have become more impoverished, inner city kids, mostly black, only 50-55% graduate H.S. Doesn't seem he is reaching the most needy. However, he has had time to grant millions of illegal aliens, almost without question, legal status, in line to get jobs, medicaid, foodstamps, housing assistance, and more. I am more than fair in my assessment of the situation, I've done research. Imma, gonna throw this in extra. Obama has now mandated the auto industry manufacture cars that get 50 miles per gallon by 2025. Pretty gutsy, telling an industry that he didn't build what to do. Especially since he has doubled the White House, and Gov't fleet of cars since ole George left. I think he's done more than enough.
  • Patriotic happyday49 2012/09/21 11:07:28
    Patriotic
    You are making excuses...a whole lot of them. You and I both know that the president cannot control gas prices. I could also say that gas was much cheaper under President Kennedy,but we all know that would be silly. You have to account for wars, weather, inflation, etc... You sound just like my grandmother who talked about buying a loaf of bread for a nickel. Give me a freaking break!

You and I both know that the black unemployment and graduation rate has always been higher then the national average for whites. It would be called common sense to assume that according to the trend, that black unemployment rate would be higher if the white unemployment rate is higher. That's simple logic... You guys like to point to the symptoms but love to ignore the source. You know for a fact that we shed millions of jobs under Bush, many of them were outsourced and will never return. Stop making excuses for the GOP.
  • happyday49 Patriotic 2012/09/23 01:29:12
    happyday49
    Me, make excuses, tell that to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the gang, because, you must have selective memory, because these people blamed Bush and Cheney for the high gas prices during their administration. So say you too, I am sure (double standard - you'ww find a reason to blame Bush, when you have stated that the Pres. doesn't have control). As far as blacks and school, tell that to the many of inner city children who are struggling, like in Baltimore, MD and Chicago, as well as the high murder rate. You keep saying, you know, you know, you know, common sense this and common sense that, what makes you so sure that you are not using simple logic!! We just don't agree. I know what see and I now what I read. Sure, we have more children attending college,etc. thats great. But that's another story for another day. Outsourcing, you couldn't be more uninformed. Have you ever heard of NAFTA? Tariffs? Import, Export? Corporations have their businessess to run and that's what they do. Unfortunately, jobs have been outsourced, and all of a sudden it's the GOP's fault. Why the heck did Clinton and Gore sell/give our computer and IT info to the Chinese, did you know that? Who's covering for whom. I don't have to cover for either, it is already done. I know who's doing w...
    Me, make excuses, tell that to Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and the gang, because, you must have selective memory, because these people blamed Bush and Cheney for the high gas prices during their administration. So say you too, I am sure (double standard - you'ww find a reason to blame Bush, when you have stated that the Pres. doesn't have control). As far as blacks and school, tell that to the many of inner city children who are struggling, like in Baltimore, MD and Chicago, as well as the high murder rate. You keep saying, you know, you know, you know, common sense this and common sense that, what makes you so sure that you are not using simple logic!! We just don't agree. I know what see and I now what I read. Sure, we have more children attending college,etc. thats great. But that's another story for another day. Outsourcing, you couldn't be more uninformed. Have you ever heard of NAFTA? Tariffs? Import, Export? Corporations have their businessess to run and that's what they do. Unfortunately, jobs have been outsourced, and all of a sudden it's the GOP's fault. Why the heck did Clinton and Gore sell/give our computer and IT info to the Chinese, did you know that? Who's covering for whom. I don't have to cover for either, it is already done. I know who's doing what. I always try to adapt to whatever the heck they are doing. So should everyone else. I'd like to know why the Obama White House, Secty of State and The Secty of the Military (dumb but Panea - whatever the spelling). Allowed the helicopter that was downed during the Bin laden raid to be picked apart by the enemy, and the parts sent to China? (more intell and secrets exposed). So let's just say, there's a lot of mess out there and it's not all being caused by conservatives. Like I said previously - it's both, the dems too. I would like to compare more, however, there is just too much mess The White House, The Congress, The Judicial has failed at. Thanks for your input!
  • Patriotic happyday49 2012/09/23 18:05:13
    Patriotic
    +1
    Look, I respect your opinion and you seem to be a very smart and attractive lady. let's just say we should agree to disagree. You have a blessed Sunday...now, I'm going to watch the Cowboys game.
  • happyday49 Patriotic 2012/09/27 02:41:25
    happyday49
    Same sentiments Patriotic - You be blessed as well!. My husband is a Dallas fan, I'm Redskin, so you can imagine the rivalry! Take Care.
  • Patriotic happyday49 2012/09/27 14:01:52
    Patriotic
    +1
    LOL! Yes, I surely can... Neither one of our teams are doing so hot this year.
  • AlmaBou... happyday49 2012/09/20 11:23:05
    AlmaBoudreaux
    +1
    Great replies!
  • rk 2012/09/20 03:53:34
    rk
    +1
    What a loser
  • Dee 2012/09/20 03:52:31
    Dee
    +2
    No can't stand Letterman or Obama why would I want to torture myself -
  • Faith ~American Patriot~ 2012/09/20 03:38:28
    Faith ~American Patriot~
    +2
    We don't watch trash TV
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/09/20 03:37:41
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +4
    Why would anyone..... while the Middle East burns and our embassies are being
    attacked, he is laughing it up on Letterman. BTW, I can't stand Letterman either.
  • Sophie 2012/09/20 03:29:51
    Sophie
    No, I did not even know he was on.
  • sketchbone 2012/09/20 03:27:26
    sketchbone
    +2
    Hate entertainers that turn political. Used to watch Letterman. Now never do.
  • OneOfTheAmericanPeople 2012/09/20 03:18:49
    OneOfTheAmericanPeople
    +1
    A true IDIOT, why the F--K could you support this POS
  • lcky9 2012/09/20 03:18:13
    lcky9
    +3
    wish all the news outlets didn't play clips of it either.. LETTERMAN is the PITS..since so is OBAMA it was the perfect show for him..
  • exhon2009 2012/09/20 03:16:09
    exhon2009
    +5
    Too tired from watching all the news about a smoldering consulate, 4 dead Americans, reversal of the Obama administration lie that the attack was spontaneous, and embassies under siege all over the world to stay up late and party like it's 1999.
  • Farnsworth 2012/09/20 03:03:17
    Farnsworth
    +2
    Did Letterman suck Obama's ***k on stage yet???
  • abubinc... Farnsworth 2012/09/20 03:07:01
    abubincrazy
    +2
    Strictly green-room action. :)
  • Farnsworth abubinc... 2012/09/20 09:56:56
    Farnsworth
    +1
    according to a source, he was into older white men, so who knows what goes on behind the green door.....
  • ordman 2012/09/20 02:57:39
    ordman
    +4
    1.The coming economic collapse of the world’s fiat monetary system is just around corner.

2.The Middle East is burning.

3.More people in this nation are more concerned about what their government can do for them, than what they can for themselves ever in the history of this nation.

So Mr. Presidebt did you have a good time?
  • rk ordman 2012/09/20 03:54:28
    rk
    +1
    Major jerk has to go
  • AlmaBoudreaux 2012/09/20 02:55:41
    AlmaBoudreaux
    +5
    I turn to another channel when Obama's ugly mug and irritating voice appear on the screen.
  • happyday49 AlmaBou... 2012/09/20 03:41:15
    happyday49
    Lol, when was the last time I heard the word mug?!!
  • \V/ 2012/09/20 02:47:07
  • konalimu 2012/09/20 02:40:17
    konalimu
    +4
    Yes, and I puked:(
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/09/20 02:36:25
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +6
    I would rather watch paint dry.
  • robinswebnest 2012/09/20 02:29:45
    robinswebnest
    +5
    Why would I watch that discusting leach and pathetic excuse for a man.....and that goes for obama too.
  • voice_matters 2012/09/20 02:22:34
    voice_matters
    +2
    Why would I?
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2012/09/20 02:22:01 (edited)
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +5
    I won't even watch Letterman on Letterman.
  • exhon2009 Dave Sa... 2012/09/20 03:18:09
    exhon2009
    I'd love to meet him in an airport so I can ask him if he's still shacking with the slut or if he made it legal yet.

2014/08/02 08:46:01