Did you know Walt Disney contributes to Planned Parenthood? Do you approve of this?

Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/01/03 14:45:20

Read More: http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/6474514665.html

• Tea in the Harbor 2012/01/03 17:21:25
    No, I did not know and I approve of it.
    Tea in the Harbor
    +17
    Planned Parenthood is a valuable resource for millions of mostly poor women, since our congress has decided that those poor women's health should be sacrificed to pacify religious extremists, somebody has to fill the void and help those women.

Walt Disney doesn't contribute to Planned Parenthood, he's been dead for decades, but his company taking up the cause of health care for women is a sign that at least some American companies do care about the people who have made them wealthy.

• 2012/09/03 06:43:10
    No, I did not know and I do not approve.
    +1
    morals aside, they support and fund the murder of their prime marketing targets. whose dumb idea was that?
  • JohnnyRudick 2012/01/05 03:14:10
    JohnnyRudick
    +3
    It does not surprise me at all.

Walt Disney had over the years never ceased to surprise me of all the crap they have done or put out.
  • Foxy Warrior Guru 2012/01/04 04:42:42
    Yes, I knew and I approve.
    Foxy Warrior Guru
    +2
    One of the reasons I like the company.
  • mich52 2012/01/04 01:48:39
  • A Founding Father 2012/01/04 00:43:39
    Yes, I knew and I approve.
    A Founding Father
    +1
    Well, you see, Minnie Mouse found herself pregnant with a baby belonging to Goofy, and
    she didn't wish to surrender her career for an ugly and oversized baby to care for the rest of her life. So, she asked Walt to make "arrangements" for her to maintain control of her body and the rest of her life. Walt made a contribution, believing that Minnie had a right to decide if she wanted to spend the next 50 years raising this unwanted wolf-child or dumping it onto the California welfare system, perhaps for it's lifetime. What is wrong with this choice Minnie made?
  • Lisa A Found... 2013/06/21 23:10:12
    Lisa
    +3
    Is it so easy to joke about this subject? Obviously you did NOT know that since Barack obama has taken office that abortion is on demand and a woman can and has walked into an abortion clinic and had her baby who was only 2 weeks from being born murdered by abortion which at that gestational period involves ripping off limbs and crushing in the baby's skull without any pain relief try getting the facts air before you believe abortion is right murder iis murder and all babies deserve to live and be adopted if their not wanted by the mother.
  • A Found... Lisa 2013/06/22 04:28:53 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    How many thirteen year old girls have you explained your philosophy to in the past year?
    Did your sister carry her "unexpected" pregnancy to full term? Partial birth abortion has been a practice to condemn long before Barack Obama was in college, much less the elected President. He has nothing to do with the practice of abortion, not a bit more than did George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, or Walt Disney.

If you are now pregnant and want to tell of your choice to carry the baby to term, we will understand and congratulate your courage. That would be your choice. However, other girls may wish to make other choices and should be encouraged to
    do so in the first few weeks of their pregnancy without pressure from either advocates or opponents of their freedom to choose.
  • Lisa A Found... 2013/07/20 00:29:24
    Lisa
    It would be best to check your facts,Obama has become the most abortionist supporting president in history next to Clinton. If you take time to check the facts one site is National Right To Life they post obamas history on abortion and it's very ugly if he has his way God forbid and I am praying for Gods intervention BC no baby deserves to die, Obama wants to give a woman the right to kill her born baby if there is something wrong with her baby can you say euthanasia ? Of course you wouldn't understand what women go thru after having an abortion much less if they make it. You can check Kermit Gosnell and Leroy Carhart they've managed to kill the women along with their unborn babies. Murder is wrong and an unborn baby deserves life there are too many couples out there that would love to adopt a baby my cousin included sadly the US makes it very difficult unless you have the big bucks to do it unless your a movie star or millionaire our country makes it near impossible to adopt isn't it ironic their are so many couples waiting to adopt and yet the US is murdering our unborn everyday without PAIN RELIEF in the thousands!! I think you should go witness firsthand all the types of abortions to see what's really happening then maybe you'll change your mind, May God have mercy on this...
    It would be best to check your facts,Obama has become the most abortionist supporting president in history next to Clinton. If you take time to check the facts one site is National Right To Life they post obamas history on abortion and it's very ugly if he has his way God forbid and I am praying for Gods intervention BC no baby deserves to die, Obama wants to give a woman the right to kill her born baby if there is something wrong with her baby can you say euthanasia ? Of course you wouldn't understand what women go thru after having an abortion much less if they make it. You can check Kermit Gosnell and Leroy Carhart they've managed to kill the women along with their unborn babies. Murder is wrong and an unborn baby deserves life there are too many couples out there that would love to adopt a baby my cousin included sadly the US makes it very difficult unless you have the big bucks to do it unless your a movie star or millionaire our country makes it near impossible to adopt isn't it ironic their are so many couples waiting to adopt and yet the US is murdering our unborn everyday without PAIN RELIEF in the thousands!! I think you should go witness firsthand all the types of abortions to see what's really happening then maybe you'll change your mind, May God have mercy on this country for the American holocaust that is happening in the US. Keep on fighting for our unborn pro-life'r's BC God is on our side and babies are depending on us. God is good 3 abortion clinics shut down in Texas AMEN!!!
  • A Found... Lisa 2013/07/21 03:07:15
    A Founding Father
    Do tell us of the abortions you "witness firsthand". Include some of those "without pain relief". You can tell all the details as this is an adult website and we are all big people here. Be sure to describe all those million or so "cocaine babies" born each year that no one is willing to adopt, knowing their cost of medical care will total more than $1Million over their lifetimes owing to the addicted mothers. I suppose all you yahooos down there in Texas are sending money every month to help pay the costs of these babies? Lots of them born over there in Dallas, Houston, and Corpus Chirstie. Wanna adopt one or tow of them? I'll help you get a choice.
  • Lisa A Found... 2013/06/21 23:11:59
    Lisa
    +2
  • Patriotic 2012/01/04 00:19:29 (edited)
    No, I did not know and I approve of it.
    Patriotic
    +4
    Each company should be allowed to distribute their dollars how they see fit...it's a free country. Now, I also have the right to not purchase their products if I don't like it.
  • pjwinkl... Patriotic 2012/01/04 07:24:57
    pjwinkler65
    +1
    Well said.
  • Patriotic pjwinkl... 2012/01/04 07:26:47
    Patriotic
    Thank you.
  • pjwinkler65 2012/01/04 00:17:50
    No, I did not know and I approve of it.
    pjwinkler65
    +3
    Honestly I could not care less. Disney doesn't represent anything to me or my children beyond that they make toys and produce films that we sometimes watch. We associate them with entertainment and are not at all bothered by anything unrelated. As a parent I am personally responsible for my children's value system. I'm not one of those people who think everyone else is responsible for what my kids are doing or learning. Disney and likewise all industry entertainment is such a small irrelevant part of our lives that it just doesn't matter to me. The things we most often do as a family excludes those kinds of businesses altogether anyway. They might make the football we play with in the yard but who is thinking about that? Not me.
    No, I did not know and I approve of it.
    +4
    So what if he did??? His choice.
  • Foxy Wa... Lady Wh... 2012/01/04 04:47:53
    Foxy Warrior Guru
    +2
    Ok, I know this is kinda picky, so please forgive me, but "their" choice (the company's). Walt Disney died in 1966.
  • Noel16161 2012/01/03 23:55:39
    No, I did not know and I approve of it.
    Noel16161
    +4
    Actually I do not care.
  • Brendan Mcdonald 2012/01/03 23:52:33
    No, I did not know and I approve of it.
    Brendan Mcdonald
    +4
    i guess dealing with so many brats all day they would want to XD
  • chgo 2012/01/03 23:29:00
    chgo
    +4
    I meant to click "No, I did not know and I approve of it."
  • dandieselonian 2012/01/03 23:25:12
    Yes, I knew and I approve.
    dandieselonian
    +5
    planned parenthood is a good thing
  • The Duke 2012/01/03 23:15:58
    The Duke
    +5
    I do not approve of ANYONE supporting Planned Parenthood, especially the Abortionist-In-Chief and his minions, who are using my tax dollars to do it.
  • Lisa The Duke 2013/07/20 00:37:51
    Lisa
    Thank you for a great post!
  • CODE 11 2012/01/03 23:06:58
    Yes, I knew and I approve.
    CODE 11
    +6
    I thought old Walt was dead ?
  • Assassi... CODE 11 2012/01/04 01:40:16
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +2
    The company.
  • CODE 11 Assassi... 2012/01/04 18:22:14
    CODE 11
    +1
    Ooooooh
  • tea for you 2012/01/03 22:51:02 (edited)
    Yes, I knew and I approve.
    tea for you
    +1
    disney's sweat shop disney's sweat shop The Disney Corporation also indulges in child labour sweat shops overseas . What diabolical plan have they now
  • pjwinkl... tea for... 2012/01/04 07:27:15
    pjwinkler65
    +1
    I don't see any children in this picture. lol
  • tea for... pjwinkl... 2012/01/04 07:30:40
    tea for you
    +1
    you find it funny
  • Angecael 2012/01/03 22:50:46
    No, I did not know and I approve of it.
    Angecael
    +2
    The comma between 'Disney' and 'contributes' is not needed.
  • Assassi... Angecael 2012/01/04 01:40:50
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +3
    Thanks. No need for the extra.
  • POODYLOU ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/01/03 22:49:20
    Yes, I knew and I do not approve.
    POODYLOU ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
  • Hobbitt / Oldsquid 2012/01/03 22:41:14
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +5
    Baby killers are baby killers and now I will boycott Disney and ALL Disney products.
  • pjwinkl... Hobbitt... 2012/01/04 07:29:11
    pjwinkler65
    +1
    So you're going to become a hermit and not buy or watch or participate n any American habits?
  • pjwinkl... pjwinkl... 2012/01/04 07:31:12
    pjwinkler65
    +1
    Wait, I just realized that you are a Hobbit. I guess you won't miss any of it. lol
    Seriously though, they are everywhere!
  • Hobbitt... pjwinkl... 2012/01/04 16:09:05
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +3
    Not a hermit, And I am 55 almost 56 years old it is not as if Disney plays a big part in my lifenow.
  • pjwinkl... Hobbitt... 2012/01/04 21:11:31
    pjwinkler65
    +1
    Of course they don't...unless you eat at most fast food places, shop at Walmart, Sears, Target, Penny's, Macy's, K-Mart, Walgreens, CVS...Sams, the list goes on and on. Unless of course you mean to boycott them by just not buying their products and you are not including giving your business to the companies that support them. If you shop at Walmart for example you are still supporting Disney even if you do not specifically buy a Disney licensed product. You have undoubtedly not been a Disney customer for a few years now so the loss of your business isnt going to make a difference to anyone. You already dont buy the stuff so what will change?
  • Hobbitt... pjwinkl... 2012/01/04 21:18:28
    Hobbitt / Oldsquid
    +3
    Probably not much and the fact that I lice so far out in the boonies that they have to bring the sulight in by tractor trailer means that very few of the "businesses" you mentioned are available to me anyway.
  • Lisa pjwinkl... 2013/06/21 23:21:30
    Lisa
    +2
    It's called principles try it sometime and boycotting some companies does make a difference it got Pepsi to do turnaround using aborted babies kidney fetal cells for flavoring in their products so boycotting can and does work because their own investors said stop or they'd sell their stock and Pepsi listened and backed off.
  • pjwinkl... Lisa 2014/02/26 20:07:09
    pjwinkler65
    Really? We can have differing opinions without you saying that I don't have principles. Who can argue with that? Sheesh.
    Typical ignorant mouth piece.
  • Lisa pjwinkl... 2013/06/21 23:16:57
    Lisa
    +1
    You can limit products you but and send letters to this and other companies letting them know you don't approve of them supporting the murder of unborn children doesn't mean you won't still be able to buy or enjoy products may just have to give up a few and that shouldn't matter if it means protecting life

2014/07/23 03:50:42