Did You Know the Republican Party Logo Contains 3 Satanic Symbols ? Do you think it has been infiltrated by Satanists ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2008/11/30 01:09:40
Yes I know that
No I didn't know that
Its really just.........
other
In witchcraft the Pentagram is used with the "head" of the star pointed down, illustrating man worshiping Satan. When pointed down it also becomes the face of the goat. Satanists use a pentagram with two points up, often inscribed in a double circle to emphasize the exclusion of God, and sometimes with the head of a goat inside the pentagram.
http://cantontruth.blogspot.com/2008/02/satanic-stars-on-repu...

• Feck Sodahed 2008/11/30 01:36:09
    No I didn't know that
    Feck Sodahed
    +9
    They just look like stars to me. But some of these people on SH who claim to be Republicans and Christians certainly have textbook demonic qualities.

• Jeff Little 2012/01/12 02:50:01 (edited)
    Yes I know that
    Jeff Little
    The troubling aspect of this all is not the fact that they incorporated satanic symbols into their logo; it's that within the next couple of years they "helped" crash planes into the world trade center and then used that to justify killing hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq.

[Edit] For reference, the stars pointed up in 1999 and switched to pointing down around 2000.
  • Dotheknowledge 2010/08/31 23:47:09
    Yes I know that
    Dotheknowledge
    +1
    Any one who knows the truth knows that our current governmental body is almost entirely iniciated into some order or another...the republican parts logo could one day say straight up "the devil" and there will STILL be people offering up explainations as to why it could be..(without the slightest spiritual reference of course) either people honestly just dont know/understand OR they are fully aware of the truth & flat out lying!!
  • Pika 2010/08/18 23:34:20
    other
    Pika
    +1
    We're entitled to our coincidences
  • jenspetur 2009/12/06 22:14:42
    Yes I know that
    jenspetur
    stars are a symbol fo jesus, when he was born a big star was on the sky
  • Marilyn Manson Rules 2009/09/29 15:34:40
    Yes I know that
    Marilyn Manson Rules
    yeah u find that wierd take a look at this go down on the right untill u find the picture of the dollar then read down from there http://www.myspace.com/omer24
  • BlackGold26 2009/07/15 16:10:40
    other
    BlackGold26
    there is no head of a star
  • Patriotic American 2009/03/08 04:19:26
    Yes I know that
    Patriotic American
    how fitting!
  • turpentinequeen 2009/02/02 10:45:42
    other
    turpentinequeen
    +1
    P.T. Barnum said it best "There's a sucker born every minute." Get a life!!
  • BlackGo... turpent... 2009/07/15 16:11:59
    BlackGold26
    i couldnt agree more. please tell me u r sane, a republican?
  • Terlingua 2008/12/03 21:07:42
    other
    Terlingua
    This is, without doubt, one of the more stupid discussion topics on SH. It's apparent to me that you have way, way, way too much free time.
  • BlackGo... Terlingua 2009/07/15 16:13:03
    BlackGold26
    from ur picture im assuming u r from texas. meaning most likely u r republican. idk abt u, but i find this kind of offending as a republican.
  • Lanikai 2008/12/02 14:53:58
    other
    +2
    Is this like the old palmolive bottle thing? Cause, that was bogus and I think this is too.
  • Jeff Li... Lanikai 2012/05/20 06:19:14
    Jeff Little
    The stars were point up in 1999 and were point down by 2001. Check your history.
  • Tomus Megalomania 2008/12/02 08:28:52
    other
    Tomus Megalomania
    +1
    The symbol only represents Satan to those that practice Demonology, or Theistic or non-theistic Satanism. It generally has a different meaning in modern Witchcraft.
  • cantoma... Tomus M... 2008/12/02 09:27:48
    cantomagica
    +2
    Very true.
  • Tomus M... cantoma... 2008/12/03 01:24:57
    Tomus Megalomania
    Are you a practicing witch?
  • Candi~playin 2008/12/02 03:54:12
    other
    Candi~playin
    +4
    WTH this is merely a flaw done by the logo designer. Anyone who believes any different really needs to lay off the drugs. Give me a break ....get over it. OB will be in office soon then devil worshipers will truly have something to worship. designer believes lay drugs break ob office devil worshipers worship
  • Morality PLEASE!!! 2008/12/02 02:36:18 (edited)
    other
    Morality PLEASE!!!
    +2
    thats the most retarded statement and question on this sight. you got to be a liberal.... or just plain moron!!!! It certianly is better than some jackass semble!!! Then with this statement you should be use to the ass part by now!!!
  • Daveman 2008/12/01 19:53:48
    other
    Daveman
    +4
    religious and spiritual groups have used the inverted pentacle throughout history.

The Order of the Eastern Star is a international humanitarian organization composed of women who are wives of advanced Masons. They use an inverted pentacle as their symbol. Essentially all Eastern Star members in North America are Christians. What you call an upside down star is the symbol for the Eastern Star that pointed to the manger of the baby Jesus. It was stolen by the pagans. The uninformed in ancient symbols usually make the assumption that it is a pentagram not knowing about the Eastern Star or in some cases the baby Jesus. Being that much of American history has may have eastern star or Masonic messages, I think that is what it may be representing. I do not think it has anything to do with satanism. but it is an interesting question...
    jesus american history eastern star masonic messages representing satanism interesting

During the 20th century, The Church of Satan inverted the upright pentacle and adopted
  • dei ameth Daveman 2009/11/05 15:54:47 (edited)
    dei ameth
    +1
    stolen by pagans? do you mean the pagans that had their libraries and texts burned to the ground by the christians who vowed to erase all former religions, former meaning they were there before them...
  • kurt dei ameth 2011/11/04 19:58:09
    kurt
    +3
    Finalysome one hwo knows history the act of christans was to tople goverments like the cityof alexzandria and erase history by burning the libary down and turning it into a barn. They haven't. Changed much .
  • anonymous Daveman 2010/02/13 04:15:31
    anonymous
    +1
    before you posst stupid hit like this research it. The star of david you dre is a coincidence you can make anything look like its supposed to mean somthing else by the power of suggestion. Free masons are not at all satanic. Shriners hospitals who operate freely to patients who cannot afford to pay are ran by shriners which are masons. York right and Scottish right hospitals are ran by masons. The knight templars are the defenders of the christian faith but they also are MASONS. All the upside down star is is a more efficient way to hang a star it is supported by 2 points instead of one. The order of the eastern star is a female masonic orginization. The congressional medal of honor is an upside down star.
  • dei ameth anonymous 2010/05/13 19:41:50
    dei ameth
    yeyeyeyyeyeeyy someone who knows what the hell they are talking about.
  • maggie-az Daveman 2012/05/12 15:39:39
    maggie-az
    +3
    The problem is that the Free Masons ( MASONS ) history is very much founded on Satanic worship , and rituals to honor evil powers. However this is only known by members when they rise to the upper levels of 32nd degree, and higher 33rd degree. If most Americans were aware of how much symbolism is in the structures and logos covering this nation they would be shocked.
  • Arky in Y'shua 2008/12/01 19:28:25
    Yes I know that
    Arky in Y'shua
    +2
    The devil led Jesus up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. So if you worship me, it will all be yours."

For those who are aware, the World's Political Systems have always been in the hands of the Evil One, ever since Adam violated God's Command. God interferes only rarely (as He did at the Tower of Babel), to prevent us getting ahead of his timetable.

Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and unto God that which is God's.
  • dei ameth Arky in... 2009/11/05 16:04:03
    dei ameth
    +1
    good point... with the quote. Im sure you meant to include the fallowing passage with a quote from your lord jesus as well? "the lord is my weapon, a tool given unto all men who obey his command, yet his glory shall rain against those who choose to be mislead."
    sounds like military motive to me...
  • Arky in... dei ameth 2009/11/05 18:36:34
    Arky in Y'shua
    Ah yes, but only in the Spiritual sense. This Earth will be destroyed by the Greedy Rulers over Mankind, in the days shortly to come. If Believers are members of a National Military, they may do their Duty in the Temporal Realm. If Believers are physically attacked on a street or in their home, they may defend with force. But, we are not to be such as vigilantes.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought [of our own] captive to the obedience of Christ,
    (2nd Corinthians 10:3-5)

Very much different from the Jihad, which goes about to kill innocent people whom they judge to be Infidels (since, evidently, Allah has no power to do his own dirty work, and he needs partners like the Taliban, Hamas, Al Quaida, and other such mujahadin).
  • dei ameth Arky in... 2009/12/10 22:05:25
    dei ameth
    +1
    you are very intelligent, i see your motives oppose the people under your lords willing command in order to shield them from the destruction they have brought upon them selves. a cunning tactic, though it has become long lost. though we both stand in opposing ranks we understand the cause on a mutual level. forgive my hast misjudgment of your words. though we may be foes, even i can see the meaning behind them. your passion drives your reason. a very strong weapon indeed. mahaktet kahtem. should you find what you seek, you are right to breach it. be careful, and good luck.
  • Arky in... dei ameth 2009/12/11 00:24:28 (edited)
    Arky in Y'shua
    I appreciate your acknowledgment. We speak the truth, however hurtful, with the love of God in our hearts .. .. .. in the hope that we may call some back from error.

"Keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. And have mercy on some, who are doubting; save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh."
    (Jude 1:21-23)

Jehovah Adonai cannot lose any of His, nor does He throw any away. While we have the breath in this flesh there is always room for repentance and forgiveness. No other force nor any man may take us away from communion with with the Almighty, but ourselves only. Yes, it is a sad truth that a man can be His, and turn to walk away.

Please translate:: "mahaktet kahtem"
    Thank you

By the way, the Physical Realm is lost, but will be recreated. The Spiritual Realm was won when the Blood of the Lamb of God was presented on the True Altar of the Heavenlies, and cannot be overcome.
  • dei ameth Arky in... 2009/12/27 20:54:24
    dei ameth
    +1
    "mahaktet kahtem" means "a relative at mind." it is a way of saying i honor or respect you. it is not often said from one person of opposite view to another, only because of differences. i respect you because your not pushing your belief upon others your aiming to educate. and without saying "you are wrong", you are being respectful and deserve respect as well. i also appreciate the forethought you put into understanding that an open mind helps to understand.
  • Arky in... dei ameth 2009/12/28 03:40:42 (edited)
    Arky in Y'shua
    Thank you. Thank you very much. It is a wonderful thing when one in apparent opposition acknowledges the purity of my motives. It is my hope that, in the end we will both come down on the right side of the highest truth.

I am still curious what language "mahaktet kahtem" is spoken in. purity motives hope highest truth curious language mahaktet kahtem spoken
  • dei ameth Arky in... 2010/01/20 22:35:30
    dei ameth
    its Thebanic latin. it often uses lingual rules similar to that of the hebrew language. the pronunciation is quite alike. it is used mainly in the writings of the Theban alphabet, which is practiced among the remaining paganist cultures. the sounds of the alphabet are the only accurate translatives to the english alphabet.
  • Arky in... dei ameth 2010/01/20 23:00:48
    Arky in Y'shua
    thanks for the clarification
  • dei ameth Arky in... 2010/05/13 19:50:58
    dei ameth
    you are very welcome friend. your knowledge is vast in an etherial sence of human nature so im sure clarification is always an ease. knowledge is always an oppertunity for an open mind.
  • Arky in... dei ameth 2010/05/13 23:03:09
    Arky in Y'shua
    We, there is a rub. Those who call themselves open minded, these days, are anything but open minded. They are open to those who are like minded and closed to anyone whom they "feel" might have a different viewpoint.

I could certainly wish more people shared my world view, but I do not reject out of hand someone who does not. My thinking is that I do not estrange them, I may possibly plant a seed that will grow in the future. In the mean time, listening to an adversarial point of view informs me, even though I may not embrace their view.
    .
  • anonymous Arky in... 2010/02/13 04:18:39
    anonymous
    +2
    get your shit straight ass hole
    Matt.4: 1-11 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And after He had fasted forty days and forty nights, He then became hungry. And the tempter came and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread." But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.'" Then the devil took Him into the holy city; and he had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God throw Yourself down; for it is written, 'He will give His angels charge concerning You'; and 'On their hands they will bear You up, Lest You strike Your foot against a stone.'" Jesus said to him, "On the other hand, it is written, 'You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.'" Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world, and their glory; and he said to Him, "All these things will I give You, if You fall down and worship me." Then Jesus said to him, "Begone, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.'" Then the devil left Him; and behold, angels came and began to minister to Him.
  • Arky in... anonymous 2010/02/13 14:18:32
    Arky in Y'shua
    Your mouth is FILTHY, which means your heart if fouled. I quoted from Luke's account, which is just as viable as Matthew's account, and contains that one additional fact by the leading of the Holy Spirit of Luke's writing.

When Adam sinned, he surrendered his dominion over Earth to Lucifer, and Jehovah God uses Lucifer to test our faith and loyalty.

I got it straight. I suggest you repent and seek forgiveness from the Almighty.
  • dei ameth Arky in... 2010/05/13 20:08:42
    dei ameth
    i believe there is a line between judgment and faith. to be loyal to ones faith, is of trust only to your own. i have friends in various lines of religion, yet religion has grown to deeply sicken me in some sence but not in others. the fortuity of all religions is commonly abused. not all who are in faith choose to recreate the way the see their life and surroundings, but to condemn themselves from their own salvation. a few months agoe i went to a motley crue tour (crue fest) and for just being there i was verbally cursed to hell by an elderly man preaching on a chair. i let my humerous ass of a self get there better of me, and asked the man calmly, "didnt your mother ever tell you not to stand on furniture?" he then said "yes, she did but that is not my pont today" i asked what his point was, he replied with "to spread the word of god to these filth ridden sinners who bought themselvles to the evils of motley crue". i laughed then asked him if his teachings today would include the ten commmandments, he said "yes". i then proceded to loudly announce that he was blindly disobeying one of those ten commandments by standing on the chair. he asked me what i meant, and i told him" your mother told you not to stand on furniture, yet here you are doing it, isnt there a commandment "...
    i believe there is a line between judgment and faith. to be loyal to ones faith, is of trust only to your own. i have friends in various lines of religion, yet religion has grown to deeply sicken me in some sence but not in others. the fortuity of all religions is commonly abused. not all who are in faith choose to recreate the way the see their life and surroundings, but to condemn themselves from their own salvation. a few months agoe i went to a motley crue tour (crue fest) and for just being there i was verbally cursed to hell by an elderly man preaching on a chair. i let my humerous ass of a self get there better of me, and asked the man calmly, "didnt your mother ever tell you not to stand on furniture?" he then said "yes, she did but that is not my pont today" i asked what his point was, he replied with "to spread the word of god to these filth ridden sinners who bought themselvles to the evils of motley crue". i laughed then asked him if his teachings today would include the ten commmandments, he said "yes". i then proceded to loudly announce that he was blindly disobeying one of those ten commandments by standing on the chair. he asked me what i meant, and i told him" your mother told you not to stand on furniture, yet here you are doing it, isnt there a commandment " thou shal not disobey thine parents." ( the look on his face was priceless) then i let my humor go and took his megaphone from his hands and maliciously spoke the words "you say i am a sinner, you say im bound for hell, but when your judgment condems you i shall see you there".
  • ♥Isis♥ 2008/12/01 19:27:27 (edited)
    Its really just.........
    ♥Isis♥
    +3
    What this country is founded on!!!
    country founded
  • Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2008/12/01 19:12:28
    No I didn't know that
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +3
    Wow. I did not know that. Republicans and Democrats. All the same. It is mesmerizing. Best not to look at it all too intensely.

I believe that everything in the world is linked together. wow republicans democrats mesmerizing intensely world linked wow republicans democrats mesmerizing intensely world linked

2014/08/01 21:55:31