DID YOU KNOW THE ARIZONA Border Sheriffs HAVE LEGAL BILLS?

Cat 2011/06/29 19:14:57

Dear Friend,

I know you might not
recognize my name, but I serve as the Executive Director of the Border Sheriffs
Project - the group working to help the Border Sheriffs and their brave deputies
fight back against the Obama Administration's outrageous lawsuit to prevent them
from enforcing our Border Laws.

Watch the latestEvery day that our
laws go unenforced, an average of 10,000 illegal aliens cross the border - over
3 million per year.

Sheriff Dever was working on a letter for you, but
is currently out helping folks evacuate in the way of the terrible wildfires
that are threatening homes in Arizona. Because my request is so urgent, I
decided to email you right away.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but
the Sheriffs still need your help. And while the Sheriffs
probably wouldn't tell you this, I feel you must know the legal costs of this
Court battle coming from Washington are a distraction that these dedicated
public servants shouldn't have to deal with.

I am writing to ask if you'd
be willing to help. If you can, I'm asking you to follow this link to make
a generous donation of $25 or more to help the Sheriffs cover their legal
bills
for June.

Your immediate support is absolutely critical because
just as we were getting close to victory, a ruling by the ultra-liberal
9th Circuit has handed us a terrible set-back
. We must respond - we
must be prepared take this fight all the way to the Supreme Court - it's our
only hope of preserving our right to protect ourselves, our property and our
Country!

All our work could end up being for nothing if we can't pay our
lawyers for their June work. A lot is going to be decided in less than
90 days
- and our lawyers - as much as they'd love to - cannot do the
work that we need them to do for free. Once again, our Border Sheriffs
will very likely be facing legal bills topping $50,000 by the end of this
month.

What I'd really like to do - if you will help me - is get
this $50,000 paid off so we can begin July without any unpaid legal bills. Any
amount you generously
donate today using our secure, online contribution form
will be put toward
paying off this bill.

How this Arizona case is decided will have
ripple effects in every State of the Union
- and it will decide if law
enforcement will be able to do their duty and uphold the law...

That's
why your donation- no matter the amount- is so critical. Please follow
this link right away to give $25, $50, $100 or more
.

Please don't
think for a minute that we don't appreciate you, that we don't realize what a
profound honor it is to receive your help, or that we will ever forget your
generosity.

God Bless, and God Bless America!!

Christopher
Rants
Executive Director
The Border Sheriffs Project

• Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2011/06/29 19:25:42
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +16
    This whole damn Arizona issue is totally absurd.....the DOJ needs to be incarcerated for treason to the United States of America! That is their primary job is to keep the laws of the land and they are not doing it!

• texasred 2011/07/02 00:37:44
    texasred
    Donated $20 today. I wish I could afford to donate more and to many more groups that are fighting to keep this nation from being socialized.
  • Don Heath 2011/07/01 08:55:37
    Don Heath
    The fact that Obama and his toughs are tying to prevent the Arizpona sherrifs from doing their legal jobs is just stupid. What is wrong with the idiot in the Whitehouse.

I say.. Sherrifs, do your job.. we'll try and get rid of Obama... thanks!
  • marylou5 2011/07/01 01:05:08
    marylou5
    +1
    I received a letter in the mail with a request for a donation. I do not live anywhere near AZ, but decided what happens in AZ affects us all and was glad to donate.

Unfortunately AZ is in the forefront, the leader, if you will, taking the hit for the rest of us.
    They deserve our support.
    +1
    Maybe we should start rounding up the illegals in the Obama administration first, then we can start applying our laws.
  • Don Heath Ken 2011/07/01 08:56:24
    Don Heath
    +1
    Good Point... I know of one for sure!
  • james.owen2 2011/06/30 08:53:44
    james.owen2
    +2
    wow i just learn , god bless him and give to us also , :)
  • Jareth Majere 2011/06/30 04:41:40
    Jareth Majere
    +2
    Wish I had the $ to send to them
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2011/06/30 04:21:30
  • piotomas 2011/06/30 04:08:17
  • John BNO 2011/06/30 02:27:50
    John BNO
    +1
    This story is pretty bogus. If you look up the Pew Hispanic Center which support immigrants from Mexico you will find that the number of migrants who have entered the US in the past 10 year is only 6 million, so if that part of the story is quadrupled then what about the rest of the story.
  • T1 John BNO 2011/06/30 02:48:21
    T1
    +4
    oh really, only 6 million. so if each one has 2 kids can you punch up the numbers on your scietific calculator? you tell us what the rest of the story is.....
  • John BNO T1 2011/06/30 12:27:19
    John BNO
    I only passed along the fact as published by the Hispanic Center. I wasn't taking a stand.
  • T1 John BNO 2011/06/30 23:11:20
    T1
    sorry
  • John BNO T1 2011/07/02 21:16:13
    John BNO
    thanks :)
  • ElisaGalvan 2011/06/30 01:37:29
    ElisaGalvan
    +1
    say what???? damn... i didnt know this... what the hell..thats crazy... wow.. damn..
  • KCurtis 2011/06/30 01:25:39
    KCurtis
    +5
    I donated!
  • piotomas KCurtis 2011/06/30 04:08:54
  • Cat KCurtis 2011/06/30 16:10:15
  • KCurtis Cat 2011/07/01 01:37:56
    KCurtis
    I'll try to get more donations I posted the link on my websites.
  • JAY D KCurtis 2011/10/17 12:45:24
    JAY D
    +2
    well done i am sending this e mail to everyone i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    send these liberals out there on night patrol so they can get in on the action.... that experience would give them somnething to chew on... then they would find out who takes their back after they decide to do the job they are sworn to do...........
  • Beccy 2011/06/30 00:47:47
    +5
    Who would ever think that people who are doing their jobs would have legal costs. 2012 will not come soon enough
  • Defend ... Beccy 2011/06/30 00:55:09
    Defend Western Civlization
    +6
    cause the people doing their jobs refuse to bow to Dictator Obama
  • suecoop Defend ... 2011/06/30 02:41:48
    suecoop
    +5
    Yep, you go against him and he gets even. Texas is geting all kinds of crap from him since Perry refused his money with strings he didn't want to accept for Texas.
  • Defend ... suecoop 2011/06/30 03:06:14
    Defend Western Civlization
    +5
    Very Well Said
  • Cat Defend ... 2011/06/30 16:11:04
    Cat
    +1
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR AVATAR
  • Defend ... Cat 2011/06/30 17:16:28
    Defend Western Civlization
    thanks
  • Tinman 2011/06/30 00:39:11
    Tinman
    +3
    Done donation in the basket.
  • Cat Tinman 2011/06/30 16:11:27
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2011/06/29 23:38:06
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +6
    Wish I wasn't broke
  • AL 2011/06/29 22:28:04
    AL
    +9
    Since when is it the job of our lawless DOJ to tell Law enforcment NOT to enforce ALL of our laws?
  • Tinman AL 2011/06/30 00:40:22
    Tinman
    +7
    Since that a$$wipe became this country's president.
  • AL Tinman 2011/06/30 06:19:11
    AL
    +4
    Indeed!
  • draconiaregina 2011/06/29 21:44:06
    draconiaregina
    +8
    Dear Leader, his minions and useful idiots are a clear and present danger to the Republic!
    +13
    This is INSANE ..
    Starting with Holder/Napolitano .. and the rest that are engaging in Treasonous Conduct against the USA (impeach/remove from office and charge with Treason, RICO and anything else they can be charged with) for the deliberate betrayal of the USA.

WHY should those .. right on the front lines of the ILLEGAL Invasion of OUR United States be having Legal Bills or undermanned or having those in Federal Positions down their throats and working AGAINST The 'keeping of the peace' .. the CITIZENS of the usa in the first place?
  • Defend ... sglmom 2011/06/30 00:56:28
    Defend Western Civlization
    +6
    you said it these people need to be kicked from office and tried for treason along with Comrade Odubmo
  • Lanikai 2011/06/29 21:18:32
    +7
    I did not know this but I will do what I can to help.
  • Cat Lanikai 2011/06/30 16:12:04
  • Lanikai Cat 2011/06/30 16:36:39
    +1
    Thanks, with the crew in charge at the WH and congress now, I feel like I am living in alice in wonderland America. Everything is upside down, rightside in and bassackwards.
  • Carol 2011/06/29 20:50:44
    Carol
    +2
    A national media watchdog group weighs in on Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu’s frequent Fox News appearances; and Babeu and Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever set up a legal defense fund under the name, Border Sheriffs.
    ------------
    As you've likely noticed by now, Babeu has become a regular on Fox News. Others have noticed, too. Media Matters posted this report today about what that means for national viewers:
    Déjà Babeu: Tipping the scales of the immigration debate, Fox hosts Republican sheriff 18 separate times
    In addition to analyzing his Fox News appearances, the report compares how many times other Arizona border sheriffs have been on and how that relates to their stances on SB1070.
    Media Matters is a non-profit that monitors media coverage. They are often described as a liberal watchdog group. They describe themselves as "progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media."
    ----------------
    As my colleague Brian Pedersen wrote about this morning, Babeu and Dever have set up their own defense fund to help them defend against possible backlash created by the soon-to-go-into-effect state immigration law.
    Here's the story:
    The sheriffs from Cochise and Pinal counties h...

------------
    ----------------
    Here's the story:
    The sheriffs from Cochise and Pinal counties have teamed up to create a fund intended to help them defend against possible backlash created by the soon-to-go-into-effect state immigration law.
    Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever and Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu announced the startup of a legal defense fund for issues dealing with SB 1070, according to a news release issued by the Pinal County Sheriff’s Department.
    The fund is meant to help those sheriffs “defend themselves against pro-amnesty groups and federal government lawsuits” as well as explore the possibility of counter litigation, the release said.
    Babeu and Dever announced the fund’s creation Thursday morning on a Phoenix radio program.
    SB 1070, which will require local and state law enforcement to determine immigration status if they have reason to believe a person is in the country illegally, is set to go into effect July 29.
    The legal defense fund is being managed by The Legacy Foundation, an Iowa-based nonprofit organization.
    Babeu and Dever have enlisted the Phoenix-based Rose Law Group to serve as their legal team for any legal challenges they face while implementing SB 1070, the release said.

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/news/blo...
  • Defend ... Carol 2011/06/30 00:57:57
    Defend Western Civlization
    +5
    I think Americans are gonna have to march on DC and demand this TREASON be stopped i only wish i could do more

2014/04/23 17:05:45