Did you know that Marco Rubio gutted 31 illegal immigration fighting bills in the Florida legislature, and is now pushing for Congress to give illegals college at taxpayer expense same as Barack Obama has been trying to do?

tncdel 2012/04/23 16:56:18
Please see:
http://www.alipac.us/content/rubio-wants-gop-dream-act-place-...

If you want to stop the TRAITORS who put the interests of foreign nationals ahead of America's best interests, please call Rubio's offices and let him know how you feel about traitors who serve illegal aliens:

Senator Marco Rubio
DC Office
317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington DC, 20510
Phone: 202-224-3041

Senator Marco Rubio
201 South Orange Avenue
Suite 350
Orlando, FL 32801

Phone: (407) 254-2573
toll free in Florida 1-866-630-7106

You can also use this form to message Rubio:
http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact

While you're at it, please also message Mitt Romney, telling him DON'T choose Rubio as his VP:
http://www.mittromney.com/forms/other

Lastly, please be sure to tell Obama you won't be voting for him because he has been trying to attract more job-stealing illegals here with amnesty, "free" health care and everything else, including college at taxpayer expense.

Already Obama has had the audacity to unconstitutionally by-pass Congress to issue 300,000 work permits to illegal aliens by executive order. Please see:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/is-it-fair-that-obama-i...

Although most Democrats in Congress are also TRAITORS who put the interests of foreign nationals here illegally ahead of America, not all of them do. Plus many RINO's masquerading as Conservatives like Marco Rubio support the same anti-American agendas that will serve to attract more job-stealing illegals here.

If the TRAITORS Manage to slip the "Dream Act" past us in Congress, in Mexico no doubt there'd be scenarios like this:

"Jose, did you hear what those crazy gringos did?"

"No, Juan. Whassup?"

"They just passed a law that lets our kids go to college. All we gotta do is sneak across the border taking our kids along."

"Madre de Dios! What makes gringos so loco? ... [hollers out] Rosita! Pack our things pronto. We're taking our muchachos to L.A. so they can go to college to be lawyers!"

Instead we should be doing everything to MAKE THINGS AS TOUGH AS POSSIBLE on illegal aliens, so they will self-deport back to Mexico, etc. at their own expense because they get to hate it here so much. Replace those "press 2 for Spanish" phone menus with "press 2 to report an illegal alien" [to I.C.E.].

• ed 2012/06/23 19:58:53
    YES, I already knew that about Rubio [comment as you wish].
    ed
    +8
    I knew a little about it and have written or e-mailed him on both with no reply to either one so in my book he's a goner

• JET 2013/03/03 14:13:06
    JET
    +2
    Just more of what I've come to expect from Washington. Let the pandering begin.
  • RobHom 2013/03/01 13:59:41
    RobHom
    +2
    Oh but wait.....he's the "tea party darling". He sucked up to the tea party for the votes, but never joined or actually endorsed it...and he is mr. I'm gonna kick ass in DC, LOL!

He doesn't give a damn about anyone but Cubans, etc....and to boot he's a half assed lawyer...and he suckered a whole bunch of people in SW FL to vote for him.....

And he's got a lot of dirty laundry....
  • tncdel RobHom 2013/06/29 17:17:46
    tncdel
    +1
    I've been unable to take the Tea Party seriously, in that it has been completely mum about Obama's fake ID and offered Arpaio no support for his investigation, plus it also left its own members Michele Bachmann and Allen West hanging out to dry. What support did it give Bachmann in her quest for the presidential nomination? Zilch!

In retrospect, even if she lost by a landslide against Obama, at least the GOP could have acquired more credibility with women voters by being the first to nominate a woman for president.

And the Tea Party let the Dems steal Allen West's seat by voter fraud without raising any objections, plus Obama illegally funneled money to West's opponent from Obama's own war chest.
  • RobHom tncdel 2013/06/29 23:38:28
    RobHom
    Amazing how this stuff happens, right?
  • BILL 2013/02/27 18:54:22
  • JwonGalt 2013/02/27 15:24:07
    JwonGalt
    +3
    Are you really surprised? he is a Flip Flopper.

The same immigration Bill that Obama proposed was almost the exact same as the one Rubio Layed out.
    But, Obama proposed it, so ofcourse Rubio denounced it.

He is playing the politics game, in the interest of no one but himself.

I told ya he was a lost cause.

rubio meme
  • Thane36425 2013/02/27 14:00:02
    Thane36425
    Rubio is just a politician. As such it will do whatever it thinks will gain it the most power. On another note, there are so many people with college degrees now that they are practically worthless unless it is a "trade" such as engineering, hard sciences or medical, and even then there is a lot of competition, well except doctors which will soon become an endangered species. Adding more bodies to the pile only benefits the Unis where tutition is skyrocketing because of federal tuition garauntees, and the banks that own those student loans. The students themselves just get a pile aof debt and a nearly worthless scrap of paper.
  • Walter Harris 2013/02/27 13:57:04
    NO, I didnt know Rubio was a TRAITOR to America till now [comment as you wish].
    Walter Harris
    leave america, join another country, come back 10 yrs later as a foreigner and get free room board, meals, and an education.
  • RJeffreySavlov 2013/02/27 01:55:58
    RJeffreySavlov
    He is not pushing college for illegals at taxpayer expense. He has specifically stated that they would receive "Non-resident Visas" which would allow them to remain in the country, go to school or get work with a possible path to a GREEN CARD in 5 to 10 years. If you want to chastise him at least get your facts straight. He also said that border security and an employer required status check must be part of the package or there would not be a bill.
  • Tee Quake 2013/02/27 01:29:59
    Tee Quake
    Rush was saying yesterday that the RNC would either corrupt or expel the "new" Conservatives, including RUBIO, CRUZ, RAND, and others. He said the RNC would destroy them within 18 months. As such, I'm not that surprised to learn that RUBIO is already a sellout, but I'm a little surprised he gets so much support from Hannity and Levin. ARE THEY ALL CORRUPT??? Or, IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS NOT CORRUPT?
  • RobHom Tee Quake 2013/03/01 14:01:33
    RobHom
    YES!! NO!!
  • iamnothere 2013/02/26 14:58:55
    iamnothere
    +1
    can you say politician spelled pukeolitian
  • Hawk 2013/02/21 15:50:33
    Hawk
    Traitors come in all sizes and denomination`s. We have many of them in our gov`t.
  • Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/16 15:31:10
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Democracy is when the citizens of a country become Just as corrupt as the government
  • Bevos 2013/02/16 13:17:11
    Bevos
    And I REALLY do not like him for Pres either!!! He is not eligible anyway!!!
  • RobHom Bevos 2013/03/01 14:02:16
    RobHom
    Yes he is...unfortunately. He was born in Miami...
  • Bevos RobHom 2013/03/06 15:21:38
    Bevos
    His Parents were not Citizens at the time. Neither of them!!!
  • RobHom Bevos 2013/03/06 17:51:28
    RobHom
    In so far as eleigibility....he is because he was born here on US soil, and his parents were here in the US legally....

Read the law closer.......
  • rusty.barnett.16 2013/02/15 20:44:46
    rusty.barnett.16
    I paid for my schooling and one one should get a free ride. And foreign student's. That just CRAZY
  • Claybern 2013/02/14 04:02:34
    Claybern
    That is not right.
  • Bonita Colley 2013/02/13 16:57:09
    Bonita Colley
    +2
    When the twit was campaigning in Florida many people were hounding him to sign a statement with the 10th Amendment Center saying he would abide by his oath to the Constitution, he ran like a girl! I knew then he was just another "player".......
  • MtDuffer 2013/02/13 04:58:03
    MtDuffer
    +2
    A politician will always be a politician no matter what party he/she represents. I guess this is what the Republican Party believes that things like this will help to harvest more people with color.
  • Bevos MtDuffer 2013/03/06 15:24:12
    Bevos
    It is the ONLY thing that got the LIAR-IN-CHIEF back in. That and FREE PHONES and stuff!!!
  • Susana 2013/02/13 04:33:33 (edited)
  • Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWC... 2013/02/13 00:55:56
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    He definitely has lost my support.....he's looking out for hispanics and votes....welcome to the NEW GOP party folks....
  • Southern Man 2013/02/13 00:05:36
    Southern Man
    +1
    So what your saying is Rubio is a closet Democrat ... man o man the more I hear about this kind of crap the madder I get Both party's are so screwed up it's not funny neither party cares about We the People
  • Susana Souther... 2013/02/13 04:40:24 (edited)
    Susana
    +2
    That's why I'm an independent.
    I cant stand either party Republican and Democrat.
    No they're not for We the People. they are for themselves.
    it is the old.. let them eat cake scenario.
    I pray to God about this country I'm so concerned for the future of my descendants.
  • SK-pro impeachment 2013/02/10 23:42:42
    SK-pro impeachment
    +2
    Have not jumped on the Rubio bandwagon and seems i won't be anytime soon. thanks for the info.
  • SK-pro ... SK-pro ... 2013/02/10 23:46:49
    SK-pro impeachment
    +2
    PS

the only thing i want to hear from eligible candidates is close the borders and deportation.
  • HOMBRE 2013/02/10 23:41:49
    HOMBRE
    +2
    Trying to get votes for the next election.
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2013/01/20 18:54:12
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +3
    Not in his state really don't follow him, he goes the way of Christie now and might as well become a Democrat.
  • Andy 2012/07/27 12:32:26
    Andy
    +4
    aren't all politicians into the same thing... buying votes!?!?!? Say one thing, and do another to protect a special interest group!!
  • Striker 2012/06/27 18:17:39
    Striker
    +4
    I really didn't know that about Rubio, but I'm also not ready to call him a Traitor, so "YES" was the only choice.

However, we've all spent the last 4 years trying to get Obama out because he is not qualified to be President. Rubio is in that same boat and therefore cannot be V.P. or ascede to the presidency. There's also a big question about Romney's eligibility. Do we really want the next 4 years to be just like this present term? I say NO!
  • chicago Striker 2012/07/03 00:05:46 (edited)
    chicago
    +1
    Why could Rubio not be VP or accede to the Presidency?
  • Striker chicago 2012/07/03 01:03:31
    Striker
    +5
    Qualifications are same as for President, and Rubio is not a Natural Born Citizen - his parents were not citizens when he was born. Close, but no cigar.
  • chicago Striker 2012/07/03 01:07:24 (edited)
    chicago
    +2
    Ah, got it, couldn't figure where you were coming from. But now I understand your thought process, thanks.
  • RobHom chicago 2013/03/01 14:10:19
    RobHom
    Striker is wrong. Rubio was born in the United States, and is a "Natural Born Citizen"...unfortunately.

http://www.usconstitution.net...
  • chicago RobHom 2013/03/01 19:30:24
    chicago
    +1
    Oh, I know Rubio is qualified to run/be President. But, at this point, if someone is no longer willing, or able, to accept this simple fact, I feel under no obligation to waste my time trying to educate them on the obvious.
  • RobHom chicago 2013/03/01 21:08:04
    RobHom
    +1
    I understand that.....:-> I just like to occasionally set some of the know it alls on their ears..... Can't help it.....it just seems like fun at times!!
  • tncdel chicago 2012/07/27 05:01:07
    tncdel
    +4
    Rubio was born to two foreign nationals who didn't become naturalized U.S. citizens till over 4 years after he was born.

2014/10/21 16:51:02