Did you know that Barack Obama's WAR ON BABIES AND WOMEN WHO WANT TO HAVE THEM includes also his very own abortion clinic called the "Presidential Women's Center?"

tncdel 2012/04/14 02:05:51
See report here noting that Obama even got Eric Holder to file a lawsuit against a woman for counseling other women to NOT have abortions. See report here:
http://townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2012/04/09/justice_...

• tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/04/14 02:18:52
    YES, I already knew about Obama's abortion clinic [comment as you wish].
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +7
    As Obama himself said, he doesn't want his girls "penalized" with a pregnancy.

Good lord, what has this country come to.

• Candy 2012/04/21 16:54:40
    Candy
    Check out/share my question about Obama's genocide of pigs: http://www.sodahead.com/unite...
  • nverumind 2012/04/16 19:16:02
    NO, I didn't know that till now [comment as you wish].
    nverumind
    I had heard about it but hadnt looked into it fully. I did not realise the extent of imorality and evil that was present . Abortion has always been a wrongful act in my opinion, and as being a person that in my ignorant and selfish youth have myself had an abortion and still to this day suffer a great deal of guilt and pain over that decision, when i look at my children and who they are growing to be. So i have a right to say so! People should be held responsible for their actions.. If you are responsible enough to Have Sex with another person , FUll and well knowing the posibility that pregnancy occurs from this act no matter how careful you "think" you are being (it happens) You Should be responsible enough to (even not wanting a baby) to have that baby (wanted or not) "But thats wrong to FORCE someone to be pregnant and go full term if they dont "want" to be", well, maybe they should have thought a little bit harder about the concequences of their actions. Call it harsh, call it unAmerican, utilize your right to Disagree then. IF you do not want that baby then you allow adoption to take place. Murdering a person (baby) because "i dont want one, hell leave me, or the timing is wrong" would not work or be legit in any other circumstance of the taking of a life ..and neither should this be. Medical reason #1 and only exception to this in my book, would be an eptopic pregnancy where neither mother Nor CHILD would survive .
  • Brightsprite62 2012/04/15 13:40:56
    Brightsprite62
    Just another way for Obama to destroy this America and everything good it stands for.
  • Jane 2012/04/14 23:55:46
    Jane
    I didn't know because it is a filthily lie and Alan Keyes is an evil liar.
  • frank 2012/04/14 18:53:07
    frank
    +1
    His mother should have had an abortion.
  • Murph 2012/04/14 17:11:32
    Murph
    +1
    But it doesn't surprise me.
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/04/14 16:27:43
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Nothing the little weasel does surprises me.
  • golem48 2012/04/14 07:10:36
    golem48
    +3
    When in the Illinois legislature, he voted for infanticide four times!
  • conservyT 2012/04/14 04:35:52
    conservyT
    +1
    This is some scary stuff. A good friend of mine is a sidewalk counselor and the thought of her going through something like this is unimaginable. My God in Heaven, this FOOL HAS GOT TO GO!!!
  • Mary 2012/04/14 04:25:13 (edited)
    Mary
    +1
    I have often wondered if the killing of these innocents, which obama has pressed hard for...are in fact...blood sacrifices to the demonic one that HE appears to serve.

http://www.jillstanek.com/200...

http://spectator.org/archives...
  • Red_Horse 2012/04/14 04:07:55
  • Flamingolady 2012/04/14 03:58:00
    Flamingolady
    This sickens me, but does not surprise me. He is reprehensible, and beyond redemption.
  • mal 2012/04/14 03:32:56
    mal
    +2
    This is one sick dude.....
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/04/14 03:26:46
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +2
    This particular brand of evil known as BHO knows no bounds.

His arrogance and desire to remain in power after the upcoming election spells very grave danger for all Americans, no matter the political stripe. (Yellow, in the case of liberal progressive communists). Somehow, you nitwits that vote for him seem to think that you will be exempt.
  • Gracie - Proud Conservative 2012/04/14 02:29:07
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +3
    I've never seen a man so obsessed with abortion. As President of the Harvard Law Review the only paper that he wrote was written anonymously and I can understand why he didn't sign his name to it. In it he wondered if an aborted fetus had the right to sue it's mother. He reasoned that while it might have a right to sue it probably wouldn't happen because the state would have to do it on their behalf and they probably wouldn't be interested because the fetus would be dead.

Is that just weird, or what? Then we have him on record in the Illinois Senate as being the only Senator to not only vote against medical treatment for a baby surviving a botched abortion but stood up and spoke out against it. It's all in the record.

As a man who had a great possibility of being aborted had he been conceived after Roe v Wade, he has a weird perversion with it.
  • Leah Gracie ... 2012/04/14 04:16:15
    Leah
    I don't think it's a perversion to support a woman's rights.
  • Gracie ... Leah 2012/04/14 04:43:05 (edited)
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    +1
    I think it's perversion when you kill an innocent life and call it "women's rights". I call it sick when you refuse medical treatment to a victim of a botched abortion. What do you call it?
  • Leah Gracie ... 2012/04/14 08:34:12
    Leah
    I believe that abortion is an medical procedure that should be available to women if they need one.
  • Gracie ... Leah 2012/04/14 15:32:21
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    It's medical death for the baby. If you don't really value life at that stage, that's your right but remember that's how you started.

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
    Ronald Reagan
  • Leah Gracie ... 2012/04/14 23:49:54
    Leah
    I believe that life starts at birth. A fetus cannot survive outside the womb.
  • Gracie ... Leah 2012/04/15 00:42:22
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    A fetus can survive outside the womb at a very early stage thanks to medical technology. I think you just want to believe that it starts at birth, it's much more convenient.
  • Leah Gracie ... 2012/04/15 00:44:12
    Leah
    I am against forcing a woman to go through pregnancy and child birth if she does not want to.
  • Gracie ... Leah 2012/04/15 00:45:54
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    I am against forcing a baby to die if it does not want to.
  • Leah Gracie ... 2012/04/15 00:53:56
    Leah
    It's not a baby, it's an embryo/fetus.
  • Gracie ... Leah 2012/04/15 00:55:36
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    Do you even know what fetus means in latin? It means "little one". It's a baby.
  • Leah Gracie ... 2012/04/15 01:49:54
    Leah
    What about embryos?
  • Gracie ... Leah 2012/04/15 01:53:28
    Gracie - Proud Conservative
    I believe life begins at conception and an embryo is life. Most abortions are done after the embryo stage but if it's done it's certainly preferable.
  • Mary Gracie ... 2012/04/14 04:41:31
    Mary
    +2
    His abortion would be the ONE case I would make an exception for...
    +2
    Another good point!
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +7

+4
    It's just a shame there are so many that see what this neo con is doing
  • tncdel Mike 2012/04/14 02:29:57
    tncdel
    +4
    I wouldn't call Obama a neo con, but a con he most definitely is.
  • Ron_Dayvoo 2012/04/14 02:14:03 (edited)
    Ron_Dayvoo
    +5
    One only needs to look at who 0-Barry chose to head up HHS to see what his views on population control and late term abortion are.

Kathleen Sibelius made late term abortion azzhole, George Tiller a very wealthy man and he was instrumental in keeping her in office.
    +4
    How do Americans continue to allow Holder to be employed by the Government? It's time to fire him.

2014/10/30 13:56:18