Did you know Ron Paul is funded by Peter Thiel, PayPal co-founder and part of the Bilderberg steering committee? Why is Ron Paul being funded by such a man, and more fundamentally what does this Bilderberger expect in return?

tncdel 2012/05/22 00:08:03

• Tink123 2012/05/22 00:23:40
    Tell us your theory.
    Tink123
    +4
    I don't think Paul is going to turn away any funding, nor should he. But his record reflects that he's turning no favors.

• frank 2012/05/22 21:16:00
    Tell us your theory.
    frank
    I would thing he would expect the same as Omama big supporters.
  • Farnsworth 2012/05/22 14:34:23
    Tell us your theory.
    Farnsworth
    +1
    doesn't matter who it it, even the demi-god Ron Paul, everybody in DC is backed up by some wealthy so-n-so.

RP may project the aura of independence from the insiders, but when you have been in DC for as long as he has, he's just as bought and paid for like the rest.

BEHOLD!, the God bleeds and is mortal after all...
  • Sheila 2012/05/22 13:57:34
    Tell us your theory.
    Sheila
    Things that make ya go Hmmmmmm.
  • lin sugar lips 2012/05/22 12:33:26
    Tell us your theory.
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    Once again tncdel another reason for the Ron Paul followers to look a lot closer at Paul.
    He is a career Politician and made a lot of money doing it.
  • Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll 2012/05/22 11:54:02
    Tell us your theory.
    Mr.Hoodz the Truth Troll
    We do not get anyone to vote for that hasn't been compromised by the NWO. We just have to hope when the person gets in office they go against their puppet masters. After lighting Kennedy up in broad day I don't think there are too many people willing to take the risk.
  • Freeranger 2012/05/22 09:34:15
    Tell us your theory.
    Freeranger
    +1
    I have absolutely no idea. Nor do I profess to know much about Ron Paul, other than skimming some of what he's said. As I recall, Paul had been in favor of the U.N. mandate in which, our military could be tried under a world court military tribunal, plus there were some other pieces, associated with that, that convinced me that Ron Paul did not belong as the CIC. Without going back and rereading what I've read, I"m really talking off the top of my head, which probably isn't a good thing.
    Ultimately, who knows Thiel and what he wants. Anyone's guess really.
  • Wolfman 2012/05/22 04:08:47
    Tell us your theory.
    Wolfman
    +1
    There seems to be more to the Earmark King than was known by many Paulistas. Now we'll see if they

(a) will have a second look at this fraud who is trying to reelect Obama, or
    (b) say "blah, blah .... neocon......blah.....blah....... nuclear Iran.......blah"

Of course, now we know why many of the Paulistas are in fact Progressives.
  • Savior 2012/05/22 03:11:02
    Tell us your theory.
    Savior
    +2
    Any Citizen can start a SuperPAC, if Adolf Hitler was a citizen and want to start a SuperPAC for Ron Paul he could do that. So most SuperPACs aren't tied to any campaign, they are allowed to support anyone they want, it doesn't mean that the candidate is in cahoots with the person who started the SuperPAC.
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/05/22 02:41:06 (edited)
    Tell us your theory.
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +1
    First of all, Super PAC's legally have no connection to the candidates. So technically, Paul is not at fault for the money sent to the super PAC that pledged to support him.

Social media elitists consider Paul to be an excellent specimen to observe so that they can counter candidates that gain momentum outside their matrix, and possibly use social media to push their candidates in the future.

It's also important to note that the elite are not a cohesive group of criminals. There are several "factions" vying for power. There is no possible way that many narcissistic demons would work as one. (example: see SOPA and how google and many tech based elitists opposed it, but hollywood, congress, and many other elitists supported it)
    That is why the old fashioned bankers are funding people like Romney and Obama that will secure their power structure, continue their illegal wars and protect the federal reserve.
    The newer elite , like Zuckerberg, are far more focused on advancing their matrix (social media) and want to move beyond the current matrix (television, news papers, etc). They, as stated, see Paul as a perfect lab rat to test the power of social media, and learn how to control it to control future elections.

Its also likely that more old fashioned elitists, like Rockefeller that s...

Its also likely that more old fashioned elitists, like Rockefeller that stated we never should have invented the internet, seem to fear new technology. At the same time other elitists embrace technology and are always looking for new ways to make the WWW the World Wide Wiretap, and find new ways to use technology for social control.
    Tell us your theory.
    +1
    They are all crooks.
  • FanOreilly 2012/05/22 01:14:24
    Tell us your theory.
    FanOreilly
    +1
    Thiel is a libertarian and Ron Paul is a libertarian with anti-semitic beliefs.

Thiel should fund a different candidate.
  • David H... FanOreilly 2012/05/22 01:58:13
    David Hussey
    Oh really? Can you document evidence of this alleged antisemitism? Nice parroting of a MSM\Establishment talking point
  • FanOreilly David H... 2012/06/06 04:29:50
    FanOreilly
    Yes I can offer proof in Ron Paul's own words.

• David H... FanOreilly 2012/06/06 04:43:31
    David Hussey
    You call that proof of antisemitism? Wow, all he is saying is that America should stop supporting Israel unilaterally. Sorry, but that is a big fail on your part, as I said you are just parroting talking points of the establishment.
  • FanOreilly David H... 2012/06/06 16:33:38
    FanOreilly
    Big win actually.

Anyone that depicts HAMAS as people in prison just fighting back should never have power.

Ron Paul is a moral fool and I am glad we will be rid of him soon.

I hope you Paul-bots don't do a massive suicide pact.
  • David H... FanOreilly 2012/06/07 04:30:23
    David Hussey
    You can call it a win all you want. Just as with GW's "Mission Accomplished" it doesn't negate the fact that it is an abysmal failure.
  • FanOreilly David H... 2012/06/07 07:23:28
    FanOreilly
    You confuse facts then confuse facts.

No wonder you are a Paulbot.
  • David H... FanOreilly 2012/06/08 03:17:46
  • FanOreilly David H... 2012/06/11 17:28:03
    FanOreilly
    It's the truth and I proved it, you just whine like a baby 'it's a lie!'.

You are a Paulbot. I can see that.

>Would you say that because you don't support the Palestinians that you are a racist who hates Arabs?

No dummy. Your logic is as bankrupt as your values.

Run along to another Paulbot orgy. The sane Paul has endorsed Romney.

Shove that right up your mud pipe.
  • David H... FanOreilly 2012/06/11 23:45:18
  • FanOreilly David H... 2012/06/12 00:53:15
    FanOreilly
    I wrote 'anti-Semitic' dummy.

Did you bump your head?
  • David H... FanOreilly 2012/06/12 03:42:24
    David Hussey
    Go suck on BillO's knob, I've tired of your pathetic attempts at discourse
  • FanOreilly David H... 2012/06/14 18:32:09
    FanOreilly
    You like to promote homosexuality?

No surprise you support the lunatic Ron Paul.

Good thing Ron Paul will now fade into oblivion.
  • David H... FanOreilly 2012/06/14 19:49:13
    David Hussey
    Whatever floats your boat...

No surprise you fear the ideas promoted by Paul. He may fade into oblivion but the ideals will live on. Oh how you must hate the thought of having a real currency and not bleeding the nation dry to enrich the warmongers.
  • FanOreilly David H... 2012/06/18 17:37:37
    FanOreilly
    Fear? No I laugh to keep from crying to see how profoundly stupid they are.

Ron Paul is one of the least intelligent men in politics and is morally confused.

I hope you don't commit suicide now that his career is over.
  • tncdel FanOreilly 2012/05/22 02:10:44 (edited)
    tncdel
    +3
    I'm trying to figure out how Libertarianism can be compatible with the New World Order's one-world-government agendas of trying to dissolve our borders and to destroy U.S. sovereignty.
  • Met 2012/05/22 00:54:28
    Tell us your theory.
    Met
    +2
    Lol... discrediting the last shred if integrity ron paul supporters had.
  • Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru 2012/05/22 00:46:07
    Tell us your theory.
    Assassin~ Badass Buzz Guru
    +2
    Ron Paul is no different than any other politician. They all tal a good game while lying like dogs.
  • Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/05/22 00:45:41
    Tell us your theory.
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    +2
    76% of his funding, yeah I'd say he wants something in return. Not sure what but I'm sure it's significant.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/05/22 00:40:18
    Tell us your theory.
    ConLibFraud
    This post is laughable tnc. In fact it makes you look desperate. Since you are for ORomney and the GOP establishment has made him the front runner, which includes vote fraud and rule breaking, why do you even care?

Why don't we discuss the man who has been chosen and you are supporting. Unless you are afraid Paul is going to take the nomination. If not, lets discuss who is in the running ...

rrr

rrr

rrr

• tncdel ConLibF... 2012/05/22 00:45:43
    tncdel
    +2
    Don't care to offer an opinion as to what Thiel expects from Paul in return for his $900 million "investment?" Understandable. :)~
  • ConLibF... tncdel 2012/05/22 00:47:49
    ConLibFraud
    I don't have to defend and justify Ron Paul ... I refer you to his record. Again, let's discuss your man. Are you afraid?
  • tncdel ConLibF... 2012/05/22 00:54:11
    tncdel
    +2
    That's what I've been doing. When you can provide me a plausible explanation for why Ron Paul has been mum about three AZ counties taken over by Mexican nationals, and the over 35 Muslim terrorist training camps on U.S. soil, I might take him more seriously.
  • ConLibF... tncdel 2012/05/22 01:01:32
    ConLibFraud
    Again, laughable my friend. What is ORomneys response to your AZ questions?
  • tncdel ConLibF... 2012/05/22 01:26:12
    tncdel
    +2
    Romney has been endorsed by the author of the states' toughest immigration laws and rated a B minus by NumbersUSA. Paul was rated a D minus. I suppose we should call him OPAUL, since he's closer to Obama when it comes to illegals and Islam. :)~
  • ConLibF... tncdel 2012/05/22 01:33:18
    ConLibFraud
    That's not what I asked. Again, what is ORomneys response to your AZ questions?
  • tncdel ConLibF... 2012/05/22 02:16:15 (edited)
    tncdel
    +1
    Why don't you ask him after you get an answer from Ron Paul. You have to bear in mind that Paul is already a federal official, and only the feds have jurisdiction to do such things like order our military to liberate those three AZ counties.

Romney has no federal power...yet. But his stance opposing foreign nationals here illegally is a lot stronger than is Paul's.
  • ConLibF... tncdel 2012/05/22 02:48:56
    ConLibFraud
    Again, I don't have to defend Ron Paul. His record does that. You are for ORomney who is the establishment choice and will be on the ballot to run against Ofraud. Aren't you majoring in the minors?
  • David H... tncdel 2012/05/22 02:00:21
  • tncdel David H... 2012/05/22 02:17:53
    tncdel
    +1
    Are you unable to comprehend English? Or are you embarrassing yourself demonstrating that you didn't bother to click on the two links I provided with my topic question in the details section below it?

2014/11/29 05:15:12