Did you know Obama may have committed felony attempted bribery?

☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/17 15:22:21
Breitbart.com Reports:

While Democrats continue to accuse Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney of being a felon until proven otherwise, it’s useful to remember an apparent felony that was allegedly committed by Barack Obama's White House in 2009: the attempted bribe of Democrat Joe Sestak. Sestak claimed the Obama administration offered him a job if he would stay out of the primary in Pennsylvania for the U.S. Senate seat then held by Arlen Specter.

Joe Sestak Bribery

Later of Course Slick Willy and Sestak got their heads together and came up with a "plausible" story, and the matter was hushed up. If I was Obama I would hush it up too, if I bribed someone to stay out of the race.

Silence

Read More: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/16...

• amysmeade 2012/07/17 15:48:02
    Joe Sestak was "mistaken".
    amysmeade
    +8
    Look if you dont like Obama Then dont vote for him. Jesus people this man is our Pres for better or worse what ever happen to show some respect.

• Jane 2012/07/18 14:33:35
    Joe Sestak was "mistaken".
    Jane
    +1
    Sounds like something that Clinton would be involved in, but I don't think Obama had anything to do with it if Sestak can be believed.
    Also I don't know any democrats that accuse Mitt of being a felon.
    While I'm sure they are out there, you shouldn't use such a wide brush and paint all democrats with the radical talk of a few.
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/07/18 14:21:44
    You are a racist. I don't know how, but you must be.
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    Wow, this is low even for a hater.
  • unclepat 2012/07/17 22:31:29
    unclepat
    +2
    Oops, I'm sorry. Once I saw that you cite Breitbart dot anything as a source, I quickly realized that this was another slanted poll designed illicit response from fellow teabaggers who think the way you do. Has anyone reminded you yet that you do have a choice on whom you can vote for? Your anti black guy colors are really showing here because it damn sure ain't about his policies with you folks. That lie left the train station with the he's a Muslim passengers!
  • ☆ElenaD... unclepat 2012/07/17 23:32:31
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I'm sorry, are you speaking to me? I don't believe Obama is a Muslim. Nor do I believe he is a non-citizen. I have said that on several posts. Oops. I was also a vocal opponent against the Iraq war, so as you can imagine I wasn't much of a Bush fan either. Any other brilliant assumptions?

I do have a problem with his policies. I don't believe in raising taxes on the wealthy. I don't believe in abortion. I don't believe in actions in Libya without congressional approval. I don't believe the president has the right to execute a U.S. Citizen without benefit of a trial based solely on the Presidents whim. I disagree with Obamacare.

Those are some of the policies I disagree on.
  • unclepat ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/18 00:03:13
    unclepat
    Funny. In your "former life", you certainly believed otherwise. Wow, who says people can't change?
  • ☆ElenaD... unclepat 2012/07/18 00:04:21
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    What former life? I am starting to think that liberals are even more insane than I originally thought.
  • unclepat ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/18 00:06:34
    unclepat
    Sure we are...lolol I'm surprised you haven't blocked me dear!
  • ☆ElenaD... unclepat 2012/07/18 00:09:11
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Why would I? I haven't blocked anyone other than a person who blocked me and kept unblocking to post rude comments. I blocked her back so that she would stop. That's it. I prefer my polls to be open to pretty much everyone. Even people who keep bothering me about being someone I don't know.
  • unclepat ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/18 00:10:25
    unclepat
    Okay then. It's just that in your "other life", you were a notorious blocker! lol
  • ☆ElenaD... unclepat 2012/07/18 00:12:10
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I didn't have a former life. I don't block. I would be happy to send you a screen shot of my block list. I am not shy about it. I do have one other person blocked who threatened to hold my face in a pool of my own blood blocked because that is just plain freaky. Thats it. Two blocks. Why the weirdness from you people?
  • ☆ElenaD... unclepat 2012/07/18 00:09:53
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Go have some of your liberal friends try to post on my polls. You will find they are all free to do so. I don't block people. You are very odd.
  • unclepat ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/18 00:17:08
    unclepat
    wowww you really have changed! Good for you.
  • ☆ElenaD... unclepat 2012/07/18 00:27:55
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I honestly don't know what you are talking about. I really would appreciate it if you would stop.

Thanks.
  • Live Free Or Die 2012/07/17 21:55:14
    Joe Sestak was "mistaken".
    Live Free Or Die
    +2
    More right wing propaganda and lies, no surprise here.
  • ☆ElenaD... Live Fr... 2012/07/17 23:32:49
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Joe Sestak is a democrat.
  • Live Fr... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/18 01:25:48
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    So what?
  • ☆ElenaD... Live Fr... 2012/07/18 01:42:12
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Nevermind dear. Run along.
  • Live Fr... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/18 01:45:54
  • **Starz... Live Fr... 2012/07/18 14:23:17
    **StarzAbove**
    +2
    Just stirring the pot because they are so frustrated.
  • Live Fr... **Starz... 2012/07/18 14:39:20
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    I can see they're frustrated, but lying and attacking all the time is wrong, IMO.
  • **Starz... Live Fr... 2012/07/18 14:42:37
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    Yes it is very wrong, but that's all they know how to do. Never produce any facts, just innuendoes and some people believe their crap.
  • Live Fr... **Starz... 2012/07/18 14:48:41
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    I know it and they hope for that, they count on people believing their lies. So sad :(
  • **Starz... Live Fr... 2012/07/18 14:51:21
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    It's very sad and very pathetic when they hate this president so much they would stoop to that low level of lying about everything. It's all racist, but of course they will deny that, that would make them look bad.
  • Live Fr... **Starz... 2012/07/18 14:56:10
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    There is a strong racist element involved, no doubt. The Congress spurring it on should be ashamed of themselves. They're hurting the country with it. I hope they lose seats this November, they don't deserve to be there if they cannot be civil.
  • **Starz... Live Fr... 2012/07/18 15:13:04
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    I agree. A Congress who has done nothing but say NO to the president on every action he wanted to take, and then they have the nerves to blame him for what's wrong with this country. They are gonna pay for it big time come November.
  • Live Fr... **Starz... 2012/07/18 15:41:43
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    Absolutely! They are blaming him now when it's their own fault for obstructing everything and anything coming from him that would be good for our country. That they believe we're stupid enough to buy it is reason enough to show them the door!
  • **Starz... Live Fr... 2012/07/18 15:45:19
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    The American people won't forget either that Romney wanted to let the auto industries go bankrupt. Just think of all the people that would have lost their jobs, not only the automakers, but all their suppliers, it would have been a disastrous domino effect. And we won't forget it.
  • Live Fr... **Starz... 2012/07/18 16:19:48
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    That's true we won't forget it at election time. He did say he'd let it go bankrupt, and I think the banks too. But he lies a lot and never says what he'll really do. He just trashes Obama and panders to the far right wing.
  • **Starz... Live Fr... 2012/07/18 16:45:39
    **StarzAbove**
    +1
    That's all he knows how to do is trash the president. When is he ever going to tell us his solution for creating jobs. He won't, because he doesn't have one.
  • Live Fr... **Starz... 2012/07/18 18:02:26
    Live Free Or Die
    +1
    You got that right, he sure doesn't have a plan to create jobs or help this country. We'll show him in November.
  • ProudProgressive 2012/07/17 21:01:45
    ProudProgressive
    +7
    Not that this post is directly racist, but the other two choices were total bullsh*t so this was all that was left.

There is nothing improper about discussing a possible Presidential appointment with a qualified individual. Whether that person happens to be considering a run for office or not is irrelevant. We went over this two years ago. I'm surprised you haven't come up with anything new in all that time, Marie.

On the other hand, lying on sworn SEC documents actually is a felony.

And no, no one has accused Romney of being a felon. What they have said, accurately, is that IF Romney is telling the truth about leaving Bain in 1999 THEN he committed a felony by swearing to the SEC that he was the managing director three years later. IF on the other hand Romney is simply lying now about when he left Bain then no felony was committed. This may be one of the reasons that Romney is so desperate to keep his tax returns and other records a deep dark secret.
  • ☆ElenaD... ProudPr... 2012/07/17 21:04:01
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    LOL...None of my posts or my comments are racist.
  • ProudPr... ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/17 21:06:05
    ProudProgressive
    +5
    What part of "not that this post is directly racist" didn't you get? You're the one who wrote the answer choices.
  • ☆ElenaD... ProudPr... 2012/07/17 21:06:42
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    I know. It amused me at the time. It still does.
  • unclepat ProudPr... 2012/07/17 22:33:54
    unclepat
    +1
    Marie....I like that. I guess you aren't the only one here that feels that an imposter lives amongst us! lol
  • ☆ElenaD... unclepat 2012/07/17 23:33:25
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Perhaps you would be so gracious to answer since the others have not had the courage. Who is Marie?
  • unclepat ☆ElenaD... 2012/07/18 00:04:38
    unclepat
    The former Elena Diamond. Why?
  • ☆ElenaD... unclepat 2012/07/18 00:07:03
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    Well because no less than 4 people have called me someone named Marie. As you know. You posted to one.

Incidentally no. I have never posted anything different. My posts are public you are free to find them. I have said it on more than one poll. I said it makes conservatives look stupid to believe all that old Birther stuff. Sorry, but you seem very "off".
  • lee ProudPr... 2012/07/17 23:23:14
    lee
    i have.

he's either a FELON or a LIAR...

but then i suppose those are NOT mutally exclusive when it comes to Romney.
    Obama is a felon. That is the least of his worries.
    +2
    And the number is not just one.

2014/09/17 15:41:38