DID YOU KNOW 3 WORLD TRADE CENTERS COLLAPSED ON 9/11? WTC....7!

BRADY969 2007/09/13 18:57:52
It amazes me that most people have forgotten or don't know that there was a 3rd World Trade Center that collapsed in it's own footprint on 9/11. No plane hit it and the claims are that fire brought it down. There was minor structural damage from WTC 1 and 2 which were a block away...why did this building fall?

I'm just curious to find out if you even knew there was a 3rd building that collapsed!?!?!?

Here's something interesting on WTC 7...

Mysteries abound about World Trade Center 7's (WTC-7) demise on September 11. In the early evening in the Big Apple of that horrific day this 47-story steel building suddenly collapsed. An odd series of failures had occurred.

They began when a small amount of debris falls from the implosion of World Trade Center 1, a block away. Somehow small fires subsequently break out in WTC-7. The fireproofing systems completely fail. The fires burn all day from an unknown fuel. Eventually, the flames reach tanks of diesel fuel at ground level. Suddenly, the penthouse begins to fall. The entire lower levels immediately experience the same massive failures. About seven seconds later the entire building is gone. It takes a minute for 2 million square feet of office space to become a large pile of rubble.

Satellite photos later confirm that the vast majority of WTC-7's rubble rests in what was the building’s footprint. The neatness of the rubble enables clean-up crews to swiftly remove and recycle the steel after just a cursory examination (See Eric Hufschmid at http://www.erichufschmid.net/PainfulQuestions_1.pdf)

World Trade Center 7 (WTC-7) was built in 1985. It was located across Vesey Street from the main World Trade Center compound. It was a largely-conventional steel building which had forty-four floors. Somewhat dark and sleek, it was designed by Emery Roth & Sons. It collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001. Fortunately, WTC-7 had been evacuated and no one is known to have been killed by its demise.

It fell about seven hours after the strange collapses of the North and South Twin Towers. (WTC-2, the South tower, collapsed around 10:00 a.m. WTC-1, the North, came down about a half hour later.) The unknown quantity of debris from WTC-1 is said to have caused fires in WTC-7 that prevailed on the 11th floor.

Sherlock Holmes once remarks how odd it is that a guard dog did not bark at a midnight intruder. Similarly, it is curious how few people bothered to photograph a building about to totally collapse when destruction of an inconceivable scale had been released just hours before (only 200' away). Apparently, the WTC-7 fires were not photogenic. Indeed, when viewing the extant documentation there are only small fires that are localized within the offices of the Securites Exchange Commission (SEC). Ironically, never before 9/11/01 in history has a steel building even partially collapsed from a fire. Neither has any since.

According to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (“World Trade Center Building Performance Study”, document number 403, May, 2002) , 36,000 gallons of diesel fuel was stored in diesel tanks just above and at ground level. The fuel, stored in fire-resistant containers, was there to run backup generators. However, the report never says for sure whether any burned. It also fails to confirm that burning diesel was the source of the building’s collapse. The report even ignores the biggest mystery of all. How this building could have fallen in its own footprint rather unlike what is expected from the Leaning Tower of Pisa is not discussed.

FEMA’s report is filled with rampant speculation and hypothetical scenarios. Throughout it are weasel-words such as “appears” and “apparently”. The tone is set in the first paragraph. It says that the “performance of” World Trade Center 7’s collapse is “of significant interest because it appears the collapse was due primarily to fire, rather than any impact damage from the collapsing [Twin] towers.” Overall, very little of this report is stated with conviction.

FEMA's nonchalance about WTC-7’s collapse is stunning. Structural failures of this magnitude do not normally take place. In addition, there was high-profile, large-budget government agencies leasing office space in WTC-7 that day. Besides the SEC, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Department of Defense (DOD), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and New York’s Office of Emergency Management (OEM) were all tenants. None of the current heads of these departments have been vocal in demanding to know why this building collapsed. In addition, while some details have been released, a full accounting of what data these agencies lost has not been prominently reported.

Another source of curiosity is what the NYC Office of Emergency Management (OEM) was doing prior to 9/11/01. We know that the OEM took up the entire 23rd floor, serving as some sort of command center for then-Mayor Guiliani. Also, currently their website offers “Pet Preparedness” tips. However, their activities at that time remain a source of widespread speculation.

With the two-year anniversary of the destruction of the World Trade Center arriving, the subject of WTC-7's odd disintegration is due some scrutiny by the liberal US media. To name just one, does Z Magazine believe that we now live in an era when tall steel buildings can collapse in large cities without any significant discussion of why? Even George Orwell might have trouble imagining that scenario.

• Wendy Woo 2009/03/18 16:24:50
    Wendy Woo
    Wow, how amazing and coincidental. NOT. All a big governmental plan with help from middle eastern people. Bread & Circuses people. Time to wake up.
  • JOE 2009/01/23 20:03:30
  • Lips Malloy 2008/10/13 10:48:31
    Lips Malloy
    +1
    I was just at a big 911 Truth march in Santa Monica, and I talked to many curious bystanders, and many of them were not aware of Building 7. Amazing! And the 911 Commission Report didn't even mention Building 7. Amazing? No. It was a complete whitewash. There are too many apathetic Americans who have swallowed the big lie without question.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
    ~ Joseph Goebbels

“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”
    ~ Joseph Goebbels

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." -
    ~ William Colby, former CIA director
  • thir1t3en..Sie hassen mich ... 2008/05/05 18:29:42
    thir1t3en..Sie hassen mich und ich liebe es
    www.infowars.com
  • BRADY969 thir1t3... 2008/05/05 22:04:28
    BRADY969
    Alex Jones has been all over the news with the DC madam murder...have you seen him?
  • thir1t3... BRADY969 2008/05/06 21:30:22
    +1
    oh yes.. I am sure he will uncover that mess up too. hahahaah!
    The terrorists toppled the buildings - we were lucky that they didn't fall the way they thought they would (on their sides) but rather, because of the construction - fell inward. I believe MIT not Utube
  • Kanubis 2008/02/05 05:00:54
    Kanubis
    this question has the obvious answer, it was an inside job and though i did not realize it at the time, my father did and it's SO GLARINGLY OBVIOUS moo
  • NICKI70 2007/11/02 21:33:07
    NICKI70
    I wathched it live before I went to school , saw the second plane hit it was a smaller building I think. Not as tall right, was some of it underground.
  • BRADY969 NICKI70 2007/11/02 22:14:13
    BRADY969
    No Nick. No plane hit this building. This was the 3rd WTC that fell to the ground. It was called World Trade Center 7.
  • NICKI70 BRADY969 2007/11/02 22:22:41
    NICKI70
    I think I remember hearing about this but not much. I didnt know it was called World Trade center 7. HuMMMmm
  • Sue 2007/10/07 11:36:08
    Sue
    I don't remember hearing anything about it. After awhile on that terrible day, I couldn't bear to watch any more coverage so maybe I missed it.
  • Foo Master Angie 2007/09/27 20:27:21
    Foo Master Angie
    But, at the time, I lived within viewing distance of lower Manhattan. Perhaps the information we received was different than the information the rest of the country received.
  • SpecialKrazyK! 2007/09/14 12:51:25 (edited)
    SpecialKrazyK!
    I think that some...a small part was shoddy workmanship and not keeping stuff up to code. A lot of building were damaged that day..but this is very interesting and deserves further investigting.
  • reminder 2007/09/14 05:56:01
    reminder
    I remember it on the news at the time it happened. But when most think of 9/11 they see the 2 building that were actually hit, burning, and fall. The news was concentrating on them and that is what most will remember. They did show the other going down but it happened at a later time.
  • Spider20 2007/09/13 20:03:07
    Spider20
    Yes, I knew of it some time ago...like 2001
  • BRADY969 Spider20 2007/09/13 20:53:08 (edited)
    BRADY969
    Her's a fun little exersize....the next 5 people you bring this up to, ask them out of the blue how many buildings came down on 9/11. You're going to be surprised that most people don't know about WTC 7
  • Spider20 BRADY969 2007/09/13 21:29:33
    Spider20
    I can believe that...it's what I meant by my comment on another poll, asking who we think our worst enemy is......my comment was, "our own apathy"....
  • Josean 2007/09/13 19:46:01
    Josean
    It was another building that the government blew up. Probably to hide evidence of them planing the attacks.

2014/07/31 09:38:09