Did aliens assist the Egyptians and other ancient civilizations build pyramids?

Arse-Whole 2010/05/22 19:13:34
Elvis will return!
Ancient Egyptians WERE aliens!
Humans did this, you're an idiot!
I think the pyramids were...
Its still incredibly controversial but its hard to ignore the suggestive discoveries modern scientists are making. There is plenty of evidence to support the theory that aliens aided in the construction of ancient pyramid building. Ancient Egyptians and Mayans moved millions of 100 ton bricks, cut intricate designs into solid granite, perfectly calculated geometric precision in the placement of these monuments and demonstrate flawless masonry practices with no previous influence or motivation. Do you think they had extraterrestrial help?

• ..tisha... 2010/05/22 20:21:13
    Humans did this, you're an idiot!
    ..tisha...
    +3
    One could easily say their intellect in architecture far exceeds our own. Ancient civilizations erected monuments and pyramids with a more elaborate mathematical systems and ingenious processes that would stump us in the modern world. Not to mention they had a very low cost work force on their side. Just because they didn't have the technology that makes it easier for us doesn't mean they were stupid, in fact it's just the opposite. It can be theorized that while we create technological advances that make our life easier, these same devices also take away the potentiality of our own minds, making the modern world more convenient but less resourceful and intellectually sound than Ancient Egyptians.

• 7oss.k 2013/02/22 13:08:33
    Humans did this, you're an idiot!
    7oss.k
    Ancient Egyptians the best ..
  • karim 2010/06/05 20:04:30
    I think the pyramids were...
    karim
    +1
    i am egyption guy and i said to you no one helped ancient egyptions to build this civilizations and pyramids except them themselves
  • strat karim 2013/10/09 20:37:48 (edited)
    strat
    +4
    Karim that is your opinion and I will not take that away from you, I respect it. However we must not forget... And we cannot escape the fact that these monstrous structures (pyramids of Egypt) were once the largest standing structures for a long period of time. We cannot agree with the crap we our high school teachers taught us. The pyramids were built by slaves over 100 thousand, and they used large logs to role the lime stones and wooden pulleys to lift the lime stone. I'm sorry that story made sense when I was 12. Now as an adult I keep pondering about it absolutely makes no sense! First off we must conclude that Egypt has one of the most sizzling hot burning temperatures in the world. It is always around 50 degrees Celsius , and for the slaves to be in working their asses of in the middle of the dessert moving lime stones the size of two class rooms put together and even equivalent of 20 modern day trucks to lift up just one single stone!! I'm sorry that wooden pulley log crap story seems a little fishy to me. And not to mention the lime stones came from the bottom of the Nile river, and wooden ships that were "apparently" able to lift them? I think not. Mathematically it makes no sense, more important logically it makes no sense. The pyramids are in the middle of the dess...
    Karim that is your opinion and I will not take that away from you, I respect it. However we must not forget... And we cannot escape the fact that these monstrous structures (pyramids of Egypt) were once the largest standing structures for a long period of time. We cannot agree with the crap we our high school teachers taught us. The pyramids were built by slaves over 100 thousand, and they used large logs to role the lime stones and wooden pulleys to lift the lime stone. I'm sorry that story made sense when I was 12. Now as an adult I keep pondering about it absolutely makes no sense! First off we must conclude that Egypt has one of the most sizzling hot burning temperatures in the world. It is always around 50 degrees Celsius , and for the slaves to be in working their asses of in the middle of the dessert moving lime stones the size of two class rooms put together and even equivalent of 20 modern day trucks to lift up just one single stone!! I'm sorry that wooden pulley log crap story seems a little fishy to me. And not to mention the lime stones came from the bottom of the Nile river, and wooden ships that were "apparently" able to lift them? I think not. Mathematically it makes no sense, more important logically it makes no sense. The pyramids are in the middle of the dessert farrrr from the Nile river. How did they manage to possess such large logs as they claim? There is practically no vegetation in the desert... How does this make sense? The most vegetation you will find at that time, was near the Nile river and even at that there are not large enough trees to produce such large logs to transport the lime stones. Let's not lose sight of what mind bottles historians, that these structures are the most precise pieces of architecture we have ever seen and do not even come anywhere near as close to the precision that was used. The pyramids are aligned with the Orion's Belt in the sky, now you explain to me how this was possible in an age where technology was "apparently" limited! How could slaves who were mistreated whipped not fed, no drink of water, improper clothing for the scorching hot weather, burning belated foot, how did they have the energy to move such monstrous stones? It does not add up. We must as well look at the pictographs, hieroglyphs and see that thee were depictions of extra terrestrials who visited our world in the ancient times and even still today! We are not alone in this world or in this universe and if we think we are! Then that makes us ignorant beings. Because for all that we really know today, our technology or way of living was taught to us somehow, or from someone!
  • karim strat 2013/10/09 20:49:32
    karim
    ok i didn't understand all u said .. but dude read some of Archaeologists Analysis's books . ok
  • strat karim 2013/10/09 20:55:17
    strat
    +4
    No offence but for a person who is Egyptian and lives there! You got to be one dumb ignorant person to avoid those signs my friend you gather 100 thousand slaves and plus and build a pyramid like that an let me know how it goes ok!
  • karim strat 2013/10/09 21:03:28
    karim
    i don't think i can explina that be englihs . but all i can say i wasn't there .. u can read the books your Archaeologists book . i mean from usa . and england too
  • strat karim 2013/10/10 15:59:01 (edited)
    strat
    +1
    You are talking to someone that is about to graduate in history and become an historian! I've read countless books! I know what I'm talking about, I know what I saw and I am not an in-denial prick. Pay attention, do some research on other ancient civilizations and you will see similar depictions around the world! And if you can't respond in English? Why initially start to write in English? Or better yet, why write a post? Let's face it it is highly unlikely 2/10 speaks Arabic.
  • karim strat 2013/10/10 16:23:43
    karim
    dudeeee . i wonn't reply at you .. u can think whatever u want .. Aliens build the pyramids .ok .. if you have an alien friend .don't forget to say hello from an egyptian guy .. ofcourse the alien will reconize me lol
  • strat karim 2013/10/11 01:09:36 (edited)
  • karim strat 2013/10/11 22:42:40
    karim
    see we just disagreed in the opinion and u start to insult me . ok thank you a lot
  • karim strat 2013/10/11 22:00:38
    karim
    see . we are just disagreed in opinion and u start to insult me .. ok thanks a lot
  • Walt 2010/05/24 01:34:44
    I think the pyramids were...
    Walt
    +1
    I think there is a possibility of alien interaction with ancient civilizations. To refuse entertaining the possibility is the product of a closed mind. Evidence is not overwhelming and definitely not conclusive regarding this topic, but there are many factors that have remained unexplained regarding ancient inventions and architecture.
  • Angi 2010/05/23 01:08:31
    I think the pyramids were...
    Angi
    I think the pyramids etc were built by mankind, not aliens. Human beings are capable of many things, also I think the people back then were as inventive as we are today, if not more so. The Egyptians had many technical advances we have today, but we tend to look down on the ancient civilisations from the past, when in actual fact we can learn a lot from them. Some of the things we take for granted were rediscovered, people had gone before us who had discovered them first.
  • Arse-Whole Angi 2010/05/23 07:22:51
    Arse-Whole
    I agree. Like math.... that's about it. Give due credit to the Egyptians, by all means. I'm not dumb enough to say they didn't play their role in mankind. I just think the pyramids were a bit beyond their reach... or their ambition for that matter. I just think its funny that people "today" forget that civilization 200 years ago knew just as much, if not more, than we do today. but that type of information was regarded to a particular education, not any schmoe with and internet connection. Everybody has an opinion these days. Not all of us deserve one in some instances. Know what I mean?
  • Angi Arse-Whole 2010/05/24 23:13:35
    Angi
    +1
    I think so. But if you believe in free speech then every body has the right to express their thoughts. The more I learn about history the more fascinating it is, the ancients were truly clever and adaptable people, (they may have had some weird cults etc) but some of our technical achievements are adaptations on things the ancient cultures discovered first. The greeks even had vending machines. The Egyptians antibiotics, amongst other things.
  • strat Angi 2013/11/13 22:22:49
    strat
    Ya exactly they meaning theses pyramids and ect... Were maybe not built by the aliens buttey were te product of this knowledge! You said quote on quote they found many technical advances we use still today, is what you said! Did you know they found ancient blue prints of jet airplanes rockets submarines helicopters etc.... They even found modelled airplanes in gold! Where did this knowledge come from? I highly doubt someone sat down one day in the past and discovered the Pythagoras theorem! Something or someone from outside our galaxy came to our planet and manipulated to what we are today and gave us this information and taught it to us as well! To say humans build these monstrous buildings in 20 years?? I'm sorry maybe when I was 12 I believed in the "wooden pulley log system." Now it's far fetched makes no logical sense! They are perfectly symmetrical structures and point to The constellation of Orion's Belt. Your going to tell me humans had thy knowledge?? Loll
  • Angi strat 2014/01/04 00:03:33 (edited)
    Angi
    I haven't the answers but what would be more fantastical a alien creating a submarine or a ancient human. I think history is full of mysteries and it makes it intriguing. May be there is only aliens and we are still here. I don't know. I accept what you think. I have my own view which I haven't come to a full cconclusionon yet.
  • The Winter Sodahead 2010/05/22 22:09:55
    Humans did this, you're an idiot!
    The Winter Sodahead
    +1
    Why would they want to?
  • Captain Sticky 2010/05/22 21:45:17
    Humans did this, you're an idiot!
    Captain Sticky
    +1
    No, it was the French.
  • ..tisha... 2010/05/22 20:21:13
    Humans did this, you're an idiot!
    ..tisha...
    +3
  • Arse-Whole ..tisha... 2010/05/22 20:34:36
    Arse-Whole
    +1
    I agree that modern technology is actually making life shittier, in some respects, like the internet is hurting our kids ability to read and research. But their architecture and intellect didn't exceed ours. The pyramid may be the easiest thing to build in the world. Its the materials they used to build it that are a mystery. It's the fact that the tools they had mathematically and physically could not do what was being done and the fact that none of the resources used could be found within 100 miles. Not to mention these people were half our size back then. This wasn't a feat of physical strength.

I never count out human ingenuity. I know they had the ability to do this, and I think they actually did do this. I just think they were aided in doing it. It's not the challenge I disagree with, its the ability to do it in the time period it was completed. For the time it took to build the Great pyramid of Giza, they would have had to produce, transport and precisely place those 70 ton bricks once every 8 minutes.
  • Pseudonym ..tisha... 2010/05/22 20:48:49
  • Fingon Celebrindal 2010/05/22 19:51:40
    Elvis will return!
    Fingon Celebrindal
    +2
    They helped me with my graduation.
  • Zuggi 2010/05/22 19:25:39
    Elvis will return!
    Zuggi
  • Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ 2010/05/22 19:25:14
    Ancient Egyptians WERE aliens!
    Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ
    +1
    That's why the Romans beat them.
  • who? 2010/05/22 19:24:05
    I think the pyramids were...
    who?
    +2
    I'm hoping so. We can't be the only ones in the universe and I pray to what ever God there is that they were here long ago. This way we have someone to blame for the history of this planet being so f'd up
  • Arse-Whole who? 2010/05/22 19:34:22
    Arse-Whole
    +1
    I know. maybe those aliens are the God that all these religious books are about. :)
  • who? Arse-Whole 2010/05/22 19:36:42
    who?
    +2
    well, I'd rather believe in some kind of God and then find out it didn't exist rather than not believe and then find out there is a God when I die. Just trying to cover my ass
  • BrysonDeanBeal 2010/05/22 19:19:42
    Ancient Egyptians WERE aliens!
    BrysonDeanBeal
  • Tommy 2010/05/22 19:19:06
    I think the pyramids were...
    Tommy
    +2
    ummmm - yeah - they helped out then waved bye-bye out the window of their spaceship and set off home again thinking to themselves "a good job well done - we just *knew* these Egyptians wanted to build pyramids"
  • Arse-Whole Tommy 2010/05/22 19:31:47
    Arse-Whole
    +2
    So you don't think they helped. Okay.
  • Shawna Tommy 2010/05/22 22:12:26
    Shawna
    +1
    ROTFL... and then earth was slated to be destroyed because an intergallactic highway was to be built and earth was in the way......oops wrong tale.
  • Tommy Shawna 2010/05/22 23:55:12
    Tommy
    +2
    sounds like something Douglas Adams might dream up! ;)
  • Speechless Tommy 2010/05/23 00:19:01
    Speechless
    Haha, :)
  • strat Tommy 2013/10/09 23:26:51
    strat
    +4
    Lmao they came Althea good bye and built pyramids and said today was a good day (picture of ice cube) lol
  • Tommy strat 2013/10/10 00:16:31
    Tommy
    Wow - this is 3.5 years old! lol

2014/10/20 04:41:13