DICTATOR OBAMA PROCLAIMS AMNESTY FOR 800,000 UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRAT VOTERS...ER, I MEAN ILLEGAL ALIENS. GOOD MOVE OR UNCONSTITUTIONAL BOOB?

damnyoumaggot 2012/06/15 21:04:39
Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
damnyoumaggot. How dare you question the unilateral authority of Der Leader!!!

Before you purse dog liberals start crying Reagan signed amnesty, that's the point...Reagan signed legislation that Congress had passed.....

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/user/damnyoumaggot?feature=...

• teigan 2012/06/15 22:19:25
    Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
    teigan
    +23
    Thank you for putting American citizens and their struggle for jobs at the end of the line yet again. If any of you liberal voters are unemployed or have family member struggling to find jobs, give yourselves a big pat on the back for screwing yourselves and the rest of America. Don't you people whine about jobs, don't want to hear it, you did it to yourself and you deserve it for your ignorance.

• Skeptikat 2012/06/16 03:05:00
  • Confede... Skeptikat 2012/06/16 03:37:51 (edited)
    Confederate
    due to recent threats I got I ecided to delete my commit. but trust me there is no love lose for him, here in this state.
  • hazel Confede... 2012/06/16 03:59:19
    hazel
    that is a horrible thing to say
  • Confede... hazel 2012/06/16 04:12:49
    Confederate
    +2
    better I got a threat to change my commit lol. But trust me in this entire state there is no love love for Obama or his wife.
  • hazel Confede... 2012/06/16 05:28:35
    hazel
    TRUE BUT THAT ISNT GOOD TO WISH THAT ON ANY ONE
  • Confede... hazel 2012/06/16 16:52:44
    Confederate
    you reap whjat you spw.
    Only diffrence is he has his hired hitmen and hired thugs to do his dirty work.
  • hazel Confede... 2012/06/16 04:01:00
    hazel
    That is a horrible thing to say
  • Skeptikat Confede... 2012/06/19 21:46:53
  • intoler... Skeptikat 2012/06/16 13:16:11
    intolerantrwj
    +2
    .... who's gonna pay for all those freeloaders you intend to bring in ... college educated, welfare collecting, max'd credit card Dems ?

Sooner or later the feeding frenzy will start ... you know, when you freeloaders run out of Our Money, at which point somebody at 1600 will be forced to announce ....

' The Gravy Train is Over ... We're Out of Money '

............... then you'll wish George Zimmerman was your neighbor.
  • Skeptikat intoler... 2012/06/19 21:50:49 (edited)
  • intoler... Skeptikat 2012/06/21 14:33:48
    intolerantrwj
    +1
    .... would you care to bet that the number of Applications by Illegal Alien Felons greatly exceeds that 800,000 figure ?

It's good that you mention religion .... Mexico being primarily Catholic I believe has a wonderful Illegal Alien Policy that we could adopt .... and Egypt being primarily muslim has an even better Policy ... how about we use their methods of addressing the situation ?
  • SteveMarine- JLA 2012/06/16 03:01:33
    Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
    SteveMarine- JLA
    +3
    Damn come up with better answer choices friend...and just say it like it is... Obama is a scum bag unconstitutional son of a butt plugging bitch....
  • damnyou... SteveMa... 2012/06/17 20:53:15
    damnyoumaggot
    I really don't take requests when it comes to my answer choices.
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/06/16 02:56:52
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +5
    Executive orders are a bad idea and need to go away.
  • ray tommyg ... 2012/06/16 11:43:22
    ray
    +2
    Not even troubled with an EO. Simply a declaration that the immigration law is void and will not be enforced.
  • TananaTrish 2012/06/16 02:48:06
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    TananaTrish
    +5
    Trying to quickly legitimate himself...

TREASON is what this is!
  • Skeptikat TananaT... 2012/06/19 21:54:20
  • TananaT... Skeptikat 2012/06/20 00:42:35
    TananaTrish
    +1
    LOL.. that's a laugh
    Obama has done nothing with a capital N to restore anything American.
  • Skeptikat TananaT... 2012/06/20 01:19:15
  • TananaT... Skeptikat 2012/06/20 02:01:52
    TananaTrish
    +1
    None, he's a total "Obstructionist" of everything American.
  • john Kills 2012/06/16 02:22:20
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    john Kills
    +4
    Not surprising. Name one thing he's done that has been constitutional? The son of a bitch is a traitor and every member of congress is a traitor for not stopping him. Violent justice is needed
  • kaZappoo john Kills 2012/06/16 03:51:13
    kaZappoo
    +3
    and hes ignoring congress as he's done too many times to count ..

his exeuctive orders are broad enough to involke this .

WASHINGTON – Ignoring complaints from congressional Republicans, the Obama administration announced today that it would halt deportations of up to 800,000 illegal immigrants who were brought to the country as children

but congress AGAIN DOES NOTHING TO STOP HIM ????

courious //??
  • TananaT... kaZappoo 2012/06/20 00:45:09
    TananaTrish
    That's my question as well. What do they know that we don't? Or what does the Chicago gangsters in power know about each of them is probably closer to the truth.
  • kaZappoo TananaT... 2012/06/20 03:30:21
    kaZappoo
    +1
    and how mant still defend the BOY in the whitehouse ,,???
  • damnyou... john Kills 2012/06/17 20:54:01
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    Violence is not the answer.
  • john Kills damnyou... 2012/06/18 02:15:28
    john Kills
    +1
    What is the answer? Don't say voting because we have been doing that and look where we are. Some people told our founders that war was not the answer. I'm glad they didn't listen to those people.
  • damnyou... john Kills 2012/06/18 12:05:56
    damnyoumaggot
    We need to change the type of people we elect. Term limits would do this. Mandating that politicians live by the laws they pass, like the rest of us. Drastic cuts in their salaries and benefits. Morality in politics.
  • TananaT... john Kills 2012/06/20 04:11:05
    TananaTrish
    +2
    The answer is the hardest for most people to follow, including self. Stop allowing anyone or anything to divide us as a people. That means we all must see ONE goal and stand for it UNITED. Unless we're willing to do that chaos will continue to rein.

What your seeing in our nation right now is not the Rule of Law as outlined in our Bill of Rights. We stand or fall as a people on just that ONE goal, return the country to Constitutional Law as defined under the Bill of Rights. All for one, one for all. All 'sacred cows' get put on the back burner for later discussion as our time is short and our enemy is intent on their goal.
  • TananaT... damnyou... 2012/06/20 04:01:50 (edited)
    TananaTrish
    +1
    Agreed, would like to toss this concept into the mix.
    Everyone is aware of 'conscientious objectors', few all are aware of the concept of 'conscientious co-operators'.

Conscientious co-operators as defined will defend life of self or others when threatened. Difference.. once the threat is over they do not pursue the issue except through our legal rights (irrespective of what government or anyone else says our OURS forever.. period!). In other words once the threat to life of self or others is over I don't go hunting of the offender, I don't exact revenge, I don't act out my rage or any other emotion on another human being. I think we all, or at least most can agree..life is precious, it must be preserved when threatened.

The objective: We must preserve the rule of law otherwise all becomes chaos which feeds right into the trap that those who would deprive us of those rights by any means possible will succeed. Even in a situation where government has broken down in every manner it is possible to form a judicial system made up of citizens within a community and to use the rule of law as outlined in the Bill of Rights to maintain order.
  • Skeptikat john Kills 2012/06/20 01:21:20
  • damnyou... Skeptikat 2012/06/20 12:07:41
    damnyoumaggot
    Is that a threat?
  • Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/16 02:15:58
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    I'm sure we can count on them registering all of their dead relatives to vote straight democrat. I'm getting pretty fed up with his bs.
  • Barbara Hasler 2012/06/16 01:58:59
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Barbara Hasler
    +7
    Another case of ignoring the Constitution for political gain. Hopefully Rep. King will follow through with his suit against Obama and the United States. The community organizer needs to be sat down and revealed for what he really is.
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/16 03:53:23
    kaZappoo
    +1
    his exeuctive authority isnt broad enough to involk this type of measure ,,this is infact a dictators inacting of rule .....!

but congress isnt stopping him ....why ?
  • Barbara... kaZappoo 2012/06/16 08:32:07
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Congress wants to be re-elected so it will not act on any immigration issues. Rep. King stated he would sue Obama and the United States over this. Whether he is bloviating or will actually do it is another issue.

Whenever Balmy is looking for votes and knows that Congress will not go along with him, he EOs what he wants. I consider this an abuse of power. Apparently the Constitution means nothing to him.
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/17 03:02:16
    kaZappoo
    +1
    this has been evident from past EO's used ...

and pinnetta has told a congressional invest pannell the he & obama didnt answer to the congress ( and observed the UN's authority supreme over congress ) ????
  • Barbara... kaZappoo 2012/06/17 17:15:50
    Barbara Hasler
    I am for getting rid of the UN. I have read that the One World Government nuts want the UN to be the only legislative body in the world. You don't supposed that BO thinks he would become the Dictator in Chief? From the last stupid venture of the UN of sending an unarmed peace keeping force into the hot war in Syria, can you even imagine the UN competent to do anything let alone legislate for the whole world. I believe that our Constitution supercedes any nonsense from the UN and the Senate would have to ratify any proposed treaty with the UN. Even though the Senate is Democratic, I don't think many would risk their cushy jobs to ratify such nonsense.
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/18 00:42:53
    kaZappoo
    +1
    yes the constitution of the united states does superceed any mandate from the un ''

HOWEVER IF THERE COULD BE A ORCHESTRATED EVENT to allow obama to declare martial law .this action would suspend the const .bill of rights (for 15 yrs )...he could bring in UN forces to keep his mandates & allow him a dictatorship ...then a world govt . could therfore institute the UN's mandates ...and obama could have his dictatorship ...

as long as the constitution & our bill of rights ,,the UN cannot superceed it !

now how much of congress would be willing to decieve to people to retain their seats for 15 yrs .....this seems apparent ....!
  • Barbara... kaZappoo 2012/06/18 02:09:13
    Barbara Hasler
    OMG, maybe we better start voting in new people and not allow the old goats in Congress to feel secure. Luger found out that he was not a permanent fixture. Personally I do not like career politicians. I saw what Scarey Harry did to get the necessary votes for the health care mess. He was tossing out millions of tax payers' dollars to coherse and buy votes. This is not the America I invision.
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/19 03:04:54
    kaZappoo
    +1
    senator ( R ) IA .steven King has ststed he will (unilaterally ) to sue obama for abuse of powers under his exeuctive authority ,,,,

he will challenge obama "( for the first time in congressional history ) and if congress doesnt stand behind him he will go it alone ...

then he has challenged a governor with abuse of exeuctive powers and WON! .

2014/07/25 18:22:26