DICTATOR OBAMA PROCLAIMS AMNESTY FOR 800,000 UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRAT VOTERS...ER, I MEAN ILLEGAL ALIENS. GOOD MOVE OR UNCONSTITUTIONAL BOOB?

damnyoumaggot 2012/06/15 21:04:39
Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
damnyoumaggot. How dare you question the unilateral authority of Der Leader!!!

Before you purse dog liberals start crying Reagan signed amnesty, that's the point...Reagan signed legislation that Congress had passed.....

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/user/damnyoumaggot?feature=...

• teigan 2012/06/15 22:19:25
    Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
    teigan
    +23
    Thank you for putting American citizens and their struggle for jobs at the end of the line yet again. If any of you liberal voters are unemployed or have family member struggling to find jobs, give yourselves a big pat on the back for screwing yourselves and the rest of America. Don't you people whine about jobs, don't want to hear it, you did it to yourself and you deserve it for your ignorance.

• Birthpangs sbtbill 2012/06/16 22:45:52
  • Defend ... sbtbill 2012/06/17 17:56:00
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    illegals are criminals who are violating American borders
  • Avenged7 sbtbill 2012/06/18 02:50:45
    Avenged7
    Yeah, he did that a couple years ago. But this was a executive order, and ICE can't send these kids back, because of this order.
  • damnyou... Avenged7 2012/06/18 11:58:36
    damnyoumaggot
    Do you have the number for that EO. I can't find it.
  • Avenged7 damnyou... 2012/06/19 20:18:28
    Avenged7
    They don't number executive orders. It's not like congress, which numbers each bill.
  • damnyou... Avenged7 2012/06/20 11:54:50 (edited)
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    They've been numbering EOs since Herbert Hoover.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.ed...

Some people know what they're talking about...then there's you...
  • schjaz Avenged7 2012/06/17 15:08:03
    schjaz
    +1
    He does not get to decide who stays and who goes. We have laws in place and there is a protocol that needs to be followed. Just because he SAYS something is true does not make it true. again, this was a totally political ploy to get hispanic votes.
  • Avenged7 schjaz 2012/06/19 20:22:51
    Avenged7
    It doesn't matter if it was political, it was the right thing to do. The Dream Act was passed by the house, and passed by a majority of the senate, but as usual the Republicans filibustered it. So if congress can't do it then it is up to the president to do it.
  • schjaz Avenged7 2012/06/20 17:28:19
    schjaz
    +1
    It DOES matter. Why doesn't he just make pot legal then? The president is not a king. He cannot do whatever HE thinks is the right thing to do....that is not how our nation works.
  • Avenged7 schjaz 2012/06/22 22:20:09
    Avenged7
    Well don't complain to me about it. You seem to think that he is the only president that ever issued a an executive order. Your hero Jr. issued 6 of these orders. I'll bet you never said, "why doesn't he just make pot legal then". Your words. Every president must think they are king, because There have been hundreds of these executive orders in the last 250 years. Evidently it must be legal, because no Supreme Court has ever ruled against it. So go complain to Supreme Court about it. But I'm sure you think it's okay when a right wing president does it, you just don't want Obama to it!!!
  • schjaz Avenged7 2012/06/24 15:19:35 (edited)
    schjaz
    I NEVER said he was the only president to issue an executive order. YOU asserted that. I never said it. I guess you think Bush was my hero? Is that Jr.? Again, you are ASSUMING. I never voted for Bush nor did I like him as president and I was surprised when he got a second term.
    You really have no idea what you are saying, do you?
    Bush didn't smoke pot but Obama has and maybe he still does...thus, my comment.
    No, I don't think every president thinks he is king. Never liked Bush but at least he and his wife knew about protocol and decency. For all his failings, he never acted like a king. I didn't agree with his executive orders but at least they were legal.
    YOUR HERO IS A LOSER and the proof is that his followers point at others bad behavior in order to justify Oblahblah's. (case in point....YOUR comments) Pathetic.
    No SCOTUS ever ruled against it because ... first...it has to be presented to them and second...the presidents obeyed the rules. Obama didn't. And he knows it...
  • Avenged7 schjaz 2012/06/26 18:47:27
    Avenged7
    You really amaze me. Jr's E.O. were legal but not Obama's. Also Jr. didn't smoke pot, phhht, he did cocaine you idiot. Why do you think he went AWOL from the Air National Guard??? He was scheduled for a physical!!! Also he never acted like a king, NO he acted like a dictator. Starting an unnecessary war, by lying about why he started it. violating the constitution, breaking international law, and U.S. law, by torturing people!!! Decency???? For someone who say they didn't like Jr., you sound like you idolize that moron!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • schjaz Avenged7 2012/06/28 19:28:13
    schjaz
    +1
    I cannot talk to someone who refuses to speak to the point and namecalls. Just shows your intelligence....or rather, the lack thereof.
  • Avenged7 schjaz 2012/06/29 18:17:44
    Avenged7
    Tell the truth!! You just can't refute what I said about W, because you know all of what I said about him is true!!!
  • schjaz Avenged7 2012/06/30 17:34:04
    schjaz
    +1
    I don't care about Dub. He wasn't part of this power grab. He is not irrelavant. In case you haven't noticed, YOUR guy is the one that has been in there and royally screwing up for almost 4 years. Try sticking with the issue of Oblahblah being a boob (per original question) instead of muddying the waters by blaming Bush. Its stupid.
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/17 17:55:25
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    he did not even issue a executive order
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/06/19 20:28:52
    Avenged7
    Yeah he did! He said it was an executive order, and every news organization called it an executive order. So it sounds like your a lone person in the wilderness that thinks it's not!!
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/20 02:36:41
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    then if its a Executive order then you can link to it and prove your claim
    if you really expect me to just believe the left wing socialist Anti Semite media then you are not logical
  • schjaz Avenged7 2012/06/21 17:07:02
    schjaz
    +1
    Actually, the media is calling it an executive order....it was a memo to Homeland Security telling them to halt the deportation of certain ppl. I think the jury could be out as to if it was a real EO. This is how he does things....screwy...Alinsky-like so its muddled and takes time to figure out but its illegal. He knows how slowly the government works and how to twist it up and that is exactly what he is doing. SCREWING ALL OF US.
  • schjaz Avenged7 2012/06/20 17:26:30
    schjaz
    There are specific rules for Executive Orders and this guy is setting a record for them...128 since he took office? He is not a King.
  • schjaz Avenged7 2012/06/21 17:03:11
    schjaz
    Really? Then why did he say this?
    See?
    He KNOWS he is overextending his powers.
  • whigamore Avenged7 2012/06/23 07:07:14 (edited)
    whigamore
    No, it would not be unconstitutional if he gave them all complete amnesty.

In the United States, there is a thing called the "pardon power" for federal crimes, granted to the President of the United States under Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution.

“The President … shall have power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment.”

SCOTUS has ruled this to empower the President -- not Congress -- to grant to grant pardons, conditional pardons, commutations of sentence, conditional commutations of sentence, remissions of fines and forfeitures, respites and, yes, amnesties.

Having been given the whole apple here, why do so many think he's a criminal for taking only a bite? (There are other possible metaphors here, but I demur to use them.)
  • Avenged7 whigamore 2012/06/23 22:30:55
    Avenged7
    Well I know about the power that presidents have for pardons and reprieves, but I never thought of it about amnesty. It's an interesting thought, I'm sure the Republicans in congress would try and impeach him over it, that is for sure, but I would like to see him do it!!!!
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/17 17:54:53
    Defend Western Civlization
    +2
    No its not Constitutional
    illegals are in Violation of the Sovereignty of America and should be defeated just like any muslim terrorist
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/06/19 20:31:25
    Avenged7
    Now you sound like a crazy person!!! You would be better off sticking with the denile of an executve order.
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/20 02:39:16
    Defend Western Civlization
    stating the truth does not make me crazy
    When one of your friends or family members are hurt by a Illegal just think you support obama
    When one of your friends or family members loses their job to a Illegal just think you back this
    illegals are CRIMINALS and also this is a Slap in the face to all the other Immigrants who legally immigrated to the us
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/06/22 22:28:30
    Avenged7
    Yeah you still sound like a crazy person, a very hateful crazy person. Not all illegals are criminals. They put criminals in prison, they deport illegals. So that blows your criminal statement out of the water!!
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/23 01:04:31
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    all illegals are criminals they are Violating the Sovernty Of America by being here
    Obama is not gonna deport Young Illegals
    When a Illegal takes your job or the job of your family just think you voted for Obama and you deserve to lose your job to a illegal
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/06/23 22:36:31
    Avenged7
    If all illegals are criminals, then why don't they put them in prison?? They don't they deport them instead. So unless they commit a criminal act they don't send them to prison.
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/24 16:49:11
    Defend Western Civlization
    When a Illegal takes your job or harms a member of you family just remember you back Obama who allows Illegals to ROAM America
    I dare you to go tell the Americans living on the border how wonderful your god obama is!

Hatred of Israel Brings the KKK and Democrats Back Together

A primary contest taking place in New York next Tuesday portends yet another embarrassment for the Democrat Party. In the newly re-drawn 8th Congressional District, City Councilman Charles Barron is running against state Assemblyman Hakeem Jeffries for the Democratic nomination to succeed retiring Rep. Ed Towns. Yesterday, the African-American Barron picked up an endorsement from former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke. How is this possible? As Duke explained, “The possible election of a dedicated anti-Zionist to the U.S. Congress, has thrown the Zionist-influenced media and the Zio-political establishment in a tizzy,” he said in a web video.

Duke, a self-described “white nationalist,” clarified his reasoning for backing one black American against another black American in a race far away from his home state of Louisiana. “In a race for Congress between an anti-Zionist black activist and a black activist who is a bought and paid for Zionist Uncle Tom, I’ll take the anti-Zionist any day,” Mr. Duke continu...

Duke, a self-described “white nationalist,” clarified his reasoning for backing one black American against another black American in a race far away from his home state of Louisiana. “In a race for Congress between an anti-Zionist black activist and a black activist who is a bought and paid for Zionist Uncle Tom, I’ll take the anti-Zionist any day,” Mr. Duke continues in the video. “In this election of limited choices, I believe that Charles Barron is the best choice. Why? Because I think there’s no greater danger facing the United States of America and facing the world than the unbridled power of Zionist globalism.”
    http://frontpagemag.com/2012/...
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/06/26 18:55:43
    Avenged7
    Your hatred for brown people, shouldn't have anything to do with his E.O. This was only for young people that were brought by their parents. They had no choice in coming to this country. This gives them a chance to get an education, or serve in the military. So please show a little compassion instead of hatred!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/27 00:47:41
    Defend Western Civlization
    What hate?
    for your Information American Hispanics do not back illegals either they expect all people entering America legally so your little Race Baiting RANT has FAILED
    and another thing its a Liberal Progressive Democrat who is a Anti Semite is getting a endorsement from david duke
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/06/27 17:26:33
    Avenged7
    Stick to what this debate is about, and quit going into crazy land, please!! These were children and didn't cross illegally on their own. So give them a break, and let them be productive for this country!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/28 01:41:24
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    the hand of one is the hand of all
    the People who came here legally did not get a break they followed the law and took years to become Legal Citizens
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/06/29 18:23:00
    Avenged7
    The ones who came here legally, get the same breaks as everyone else. But not these kids. Don't punish them for their parents illegality.
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/06/30 01:03:43
    Defend Western Civlization
    the ones who come here legally follow the law and take years becoming full citizens
    the kids of the illegals if given a freeride come away with the impression that its ok to break the law
    you either back the rule of law or obama you cant back both
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/06/30 23:36:54
    Avenged7
    God, have little tolerance if you can manage that. I know you right wingers have a rough time with tolerance, but at least try. These kids had no choice coming here. Any way there parents have been paying taxes, so it's not a free ride. Also with an education they they will have good jobs, and pay more taxes then you.
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2012/07/01 00:13:48
    Defend Western Civlization
    i see more ingorance
    i hope you have tolerance when a illegal takes the job of your loved one
    obama claims to be working for Americans then he wants to let illegals get ahead of Americans he cant have it both ways
    Conseratives pay more taxes then you liberal progressives do
    Conseratives are the ones who fight in the wars while liberal progressives defend the enemy
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2012/07/02 01:40:47
  • damnyou... Avenged7 2012/06/17 20:29:51 (edited)
    damnyoumaggot
    +2
    What bill was that?(You do know that Congress writes the bills, right?) Did he give it to 'em in the 1st two years of his Regime...Probably would have been a good time, being he had both Houses of Congress...Whadaya think?

2014/09/18 21:48:46