DICTATOR OBAMA PROCLAIMS AMNESTY FOR 800,000 UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRAT VOTERS...ER, I MEAN ILLEGAL ALIENS. GOOD MOVE OR UNCONSTITUTIONAL BOOB?

damnyoumaggot 2012/06/15 21:04:39
Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
damnyoumaggot. How dare you question the unilateral authority of Der Leader!!!

Before you purse dog liberals start crying Reagan signed amnesty, that's the point...Reagan signed legislation that Congress had passed.....

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/user/damnyoumaggot?feature=...

• teigan 2012/06/15 22:19:25
    Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
    teigan
    +23
    Thank you for putting American citizens and their struggle for jobs at the end of the line yet again. If any of you liberal voters are unemployed or have family member struggling to find jobs, give yourselves a big pat on the back for screwing yourselves and the rest of America. Don't you people whine about jobs, don't want to hear it, you did it to yourself and you deserve it for your ignorance.

• templer003 2012/06/16 00:13:40
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    templer003
    +7
    TREASON !!!!
    You can NOT choose which laws you are going to follow and which ones you are not..
    We have a congress which is a worthless bunch of pansy assed punks who are either to scared to do their jobs and keep the oath they took or they are in collusion with this POS POTUS...
    Have you had enough yet America ??? tree of liberty
  • Centuri... templer003 2012/06/16 01:56:09
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Behold the Treason Tree;

treason tree
  • Cuppajo 2012/06/15 23:35:36
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Cuppajo
    +4
    Thank you for pointing out that Reagan's (error) action was signing legislation that Congress had passed.

Obama "don' need no stinkin' Congriss"
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2012/06/15 23:30:25 (edited)
  • Obama Failed Soda Head Chie... 2012/06/15 23:22:23
    Obama Failed Soda Head Chief Opi
    +4
    Our government is so profoundly worthless that a better one could be designed from scratch by a bunch of drunks in a Hooters bar in about ten minutes
  • Beccy 2012/06/15 23:09:42
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    +4
    Just getting ready to make Mexico part of the USA.
  • Red Branch Beccy 2012/06/16 03:45:53
    Red Branch
    +2
    I believe it is the other way around. Spanish is the dominant language in large areas of the US.
    Mexicans see it as the Reconquista.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/06/15 23:07:09
    Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +3
    Brilliant, he's done more for Latino's in one fell swoop than the GOP has done in years!! lol
  • Doc C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/15 23:09:32 (edited)
    Doc
    +9
    Except the ones who did all the hard work to get here and become citizens legally, don't you think?
  • C-ZAR™,... Doc 2012/06/15 23:12:45
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +3
    The process to become legal in Mexico takes FOREVER..why not let them EARN their way to legal status?
  • Centuri... C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/16 01:57:43
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    I'd like to see them EARN the welfare and food stamps they get from us.

Build the wall and send them back.
  • C-ZAR™,... Centuri... 2012/06/16 02:14:15
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +2
    If they were Canadian you wouldn't say that
  • Centuri... C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/16 02:45:05
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    If Canadians were coming here illegally and taking up American jobs at a time when large numbers of Americans are out of work, or if Canadians were coming here undercutting the wages of American workers and getting onto the welfare and food stamp rolls, I SURE AS HELL would be saying that.

I do not know ten Canadians in this country from Maine down to California, Washington down to Florida.

I see illegal alien Mexicans here nearly every day. I see them in schools, in shopping centers (often being taken out in handcuffs for shoplifting). I'm sure that I could easily rattle off ten names and their criminal records. My "less intelligent" daughter married one but once he had his citizenship about seven years later he left her a complete wreck. When I work my nightime job as a security patrolman I find their grafitti around the town, often freshly painted further devaluing the neighborhood.

I don't see those problems with Canadians nor Germans (who have worked for me on construction jobs. I see those problems with Mexicans. My sister and mother have problems with Haitians and Cubans.

One of my Hispanic friends owns a Mexican Restaurant in Texas but she refuses to hire illegal aliens. She says that they are the "scum of Mexico." Good for her.

When they become contributors ...

When they become contributors such as my Restauranteur friend instead of an added criminal element, my sentiments may change. In the meantime, we need to build a wall like this one.

Thirty feet into the ground, twenty feet thick and eighty feet high.
    stone wall in Israel

Fine with me if we start building it at sunrise tomorrow.
  • C-ZAR™,... Centuri... 2012/06/16 14:27:18
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +1
    How can you tell you don't know what a Canadian looks like unless they tell you, Mexicans, Cubans and Haitians all kind of "stick out" don't they?
  • Doc C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/16 16:37:00
    Doc
    +1
    Actually, here in Texas, Canadians would stick out.
    :-)
  • sbtbill Doc 2012/06/16 17:02:40
    sbtbill
    +2
    That's one of things I like about LA. Nobody sticks out.
  • Doc sbtbill 2012/06/17 17:56:55
  • Centuri... C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/18 16:04:39
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I'd have liked to have gotten back to you sooner but have been working overnight shifts most of the past week. This is my first rested morning.

Actually C-ZAR, here in Oregon Canadians stick out mainly by their accents. Still, there are relatively few of them but their accent is distinct and I've never heard of nor seen one breaking into a person's home.

Mexicans, Cubans and Haitians could learn to "not stick out" by learning proper English, getting off of welfare and food stamps, becoming leading business leaders and not making the "who's who in the jailhouse" section of the newspapers.

Many Hispanics are fine, hard working people, owning their own businesses and they are not in the news for theft, assault or other crimes.

It isn't the skin color C-ZAR, it is the "crime." If I catch a white man breaking into my garage and stealing my tools, I don't have a problem with him losing a hand over it either.
  • C-ZAR™,... Centuri... 2012/06/18 17:33:04
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +1
    That's cool, I respect that!
  • polkastria C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/16 21:36:33
    polkastria
    +1
    The Canadians I know won't even come here to vacation very often. They are afraid they could get stuck dealing with our medical community in an emergency. They'd rather visit England.
  • C-ZAR™,... polkastria 2012/06/16 22:21:33
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    Let Americans tell it, we have the best in the world, lol
  • polkastria C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/17 21:49:54
    polkastria
    +1
    We have the best IF, and only if, you can afford it.
  • damnyou... polkastria 2012/06/17 23:24:52
    damnyoumaggot
    You get what you pay for...
  • C-ZAR™,... polkastria 2012/06/18 06:13:48
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    Yup, no money, no help, sorry, lol
  • Doc C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/16 16:35:38
    Doc
    +2
    I'm not sure if I understand you, my fried. Do you mean to become a legal US citizen, or Mexican citizen?
    I agree there should be a way for them to earn legal status. However, what the president is doing (imo), is akin to taking a person who cut in line at a movie, and moving them to the front, then letting them in for free.

I know plenty of folks from Mexico that are upset about this because they did all the hard work, and to them it feels like a slap in the face.
  • The Lib... C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/16 00:45:46
    The Libertarian
    +5
    Then you prefer a Dictator's proclamation over the rule of law. You see Dictators do what the President did, he circumvented congress and the Constitution, when things like this start to happen it becomes a domino effect until it reaches the end when everything has collapsed and we are on the verge of revolution.
  • C-ZAR™,... The Lib... 2012/06/16 02:16:09
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +1
    Dictators never leave Office, he won't be one if he leaves office now or in 2016, will he?
  • The Lib... C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/16 13:12:23
    The Libertarian
    +3
    Please spare me your idiocy, he has done exactly what a Dictator does, circumvent the law of the land and in this case the Constitution.
  • C-ZAR™,... The Lib... 2012/06/16 17:54:32
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    Where?
  • Centuri... C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/18 16:11:45
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    They have on occasion gone out on a gurney. Hitler shot himself, Mussolini had a neck-stretching party. I'd be satisfied to see him go out in handcuffs.

obama in handcuffs

If he walks out of office for the last time in January of 2013, I'll settle for it.
  • C-ZAR™,... The Lib... 2012/06/16 17:55:22
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    Executive Powers, don't hate now
  • The Lib... C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/16 19:17:53
    The Libertarian
    What's the Difference between Executive Powers and Dictatorial Powers? You f#cking freaks on the left and some on the right need to be tarred, feathered and ran out on a rail, unfortunately sodahead TOS will not allow my true feelings to be known.
  • damnyou... C-ZAR™,... 2012/06/17 21:04:35
    damnyoumaggot
    There is no EO. He just announced that he's not going to uphold the Law.
  • Randy 2012/06/15 22:51:41
    Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
    Randy
  • damnyou... Randy 2012/06/17 21:07:02
    damnyoumaggot
    +2
    LOL. I saw Lollapalooza 1994 in Slidell.
  • Randy damnyou... 2012/06/17 21:50:59 (edited)
    Randy
    +2
    In 1994, I was still in Dallas, Tx.
    I see your in Lakeland. I was there for about two years on the road and bridge work on I-4. I actually grew up in Toledo, Ohio and was a big Detroit Tigers fan. I played with Jim Leyland, the Detroit manager now, on a summer league baseball team. Jim was from Rossford, Ohio, a suburb of Toledo.
  • damnyou... Randy 2012/06/17 23:27:05
    damnyoumaggot
    +2
    tiger town lakeland

Small world, Ain't it?
  • CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2012/06/15 22:48:41
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +7
    This is the hope and change you dimwits voted for.......
  • Doc 2012/06/15 22:45:24
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Doc
    +8
    If you think this is a good idea, think about this.

If someone broke into your house 20 years ago, should he be able to live there now?
  • Centuri... Doc 2012/06/18 16:16:06

2014/10/25 15:20:42