DICTATOR OBAMA PROCLAIMS AMNESTY FOR 800,000 UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRAT VOTERS...ER, I MEAN ILLEGAL ALIENS. GOOD MOVE OR UNCONSTITUTIONAL BOOB?

damnyoumaggot 2012/06/15 21:04:39
Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
damnyoumaggot. How dare you question the unilateral authority of Der Leader!!!

Before you purse dog liberals start crying Reagan signed amnesty, that's the point...Reagan signed legislation that Congress had passed.....

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/user/damnyoumaggot?feature=...

• teigan 2012/06/15 22:19:25
    Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
    teigan
    +23
    Thank you for putting American citizens and their struggle for jobs at the end of the line yet again. If any of you liberal voters are unemployed or have family member struggling to find jobs, give yourselves a big pat on the back for screwing yourselves and the rest of America. Don't you people whine about jobs, don't want to hear it, you did it to yourself and you deserve it for your ignorance.

• Barbara... kaZappoo 2012/06/19 16:25:47
    Barbara Hasler
    This information has made my day. It is time someone stood up and challenged the community organizer.
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/20 03:31:28
    kaZappoo
    well we'll see how far this goes ,,,

I'm behind king ....
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/17 03:07:13
    kaZappoo
    +1
    when I made the last remark ,,,soda head threw me out to the sign in page ...wonder why ?
  • Barbara... kaZappoo 2012/06/17 17:17:43
    Barbara Hasler
    I get bounced out on occassion. I can only surmise that the truth ruins the lib agenda and they don't want to be faced with it.
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/18 00:44:31
    kaZappoo
    +1
    it happens to me 5+ times a day //////
  • Barbara... kaZappoo 2012/06/18 02:13:57
    Barbara Hasler
    You might be deeper into LWNJ territory than I am. I was snarled at for defending the 1st Amendment and the Catholic Church's rights. I am an evil woman because I suggested that the contraception mobs give up a latte a month and purchase their own contraception as I did not see anywhere in the Constitution that it was a Constitutional right. I got knocked off SH several times in that flurry of opinions.
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/19 03:09:12
    kaZappoo
    +1
    did they put you to the log in page ?

or did you get the 'clear your cache page ?"
  • Barbara... kaZappoo 2012/06/19 16:30:11
    Barbara Hasler
    I get the log in page. I used to get a SH 409 page. You may have been blocked and that could cause the problem. I got a block on my stand on the First Amendment and the religion issue. I told the blocker to give up one latte a week and buy her own birth control!
  • kaZappoo Barbara... 2012/06/20 03:34:03
    kaZappoo
    good for you ...

I'm soo deep into trouble with all the libbers // and tech support ..OH well, I will exercise my rights ...and do speak my mind ....!
  • Lord Emperor of Dune 2012/06/16 01:53:11
  • Sgt Major B 2012/06/16 01:52:03
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Sgt Major B
    +7
    Impeach Obama NOW!!
  • Centurion~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/16 01:51:00
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    For him and what he is about it is fine. For the rest of the country it is bad. He has no right to do this as there is no emergency involved.

Another unconstitutional usurpation of already questionable authority.

obama must go, perferably back to kenya in a slow, leaky boat.
  • Freebird 2012/06/16 01:30:09
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Freebird
    +4
    I can see him counting all the extra votes now
  • CHUCK - Liberal in Seattle 2012/06/16 01:27:57
    Good move! All Hail Caesar!!!!
    CHUCK - Liberal in Seattle
    .Reagan signed legislation that Congress had passed.....True, THIS congress had their chance, and they named post offices and buildings instead, they do nothing! Where are the jobs they promised?
  • Centuri... CHUCK -... 2012/06/16 01:53:08
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    The Senate is blocking legislation for them. Usurper obama would not sign it anyway. The whoreson might even veto the jobs.
  • kaZappoo Centuri... 2012/06/16 03:55:18
    kaZappoo
    and this is going to help the AMERICAN CITIZENS CHANCE FOR ATTAINING JOBS HOW ??
  • Centuri... kaZappoo 2012/06/18 15:37:34
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    It isn't going to help American Citizens waiting for jobs if the Senate continues to block the legislation.

Same result if Senate does pass the legislation but obama vetoes it.
  • kaZappoo Centuri... 2012/06/19 03:10:31
    kaZappoo
    ANSWER MY ORIGINAL QUESTION .....plz ...can you with out conjecture ?
  • Centuri... kaZappoo 2012/06/19 04:53:01
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    The arrangement as to how legislation (such as measures which would encourage economic growth or other matters) is as follows;

Step 1, The House of Representatives create and pass legislation. When they approve a bill by simple majority it is sent to the senate.

The House of Representatives have passed some bills which would help.

Step 2, The Senate approves or sends back the House Bill. They sometimes suggest improvements which might help it to pass in the Senate.

The Senate (with Harry Reid at the podium) has done nothing to approve nor offer improvements to bills sent by the House of Representatives.

Step 3, The President signs the bill into law or vetoes the bill effectively killing it.

If the bill is vetoed by the President, the Senate can override the bill with a 2/3 majority.

That is the way that our legislative and executive process is supposed to work. Instead, the democrat held senate is delinquent in their responsibilities to so much as approve a spending bill during the entire obama administration.

No conjecture to it. The Senate and White house are remiss in their duties. Rather than managing affairs by means of checks and balances as designed, Mr. obama is usurping authority by various executive orders to include the one which this discussion is centered around.

Damn Him!
  • kaZappoo Centuri... 2012/06/20 03:38:14
    kaZappoo
    +1
    Ok ,,,I knew these ...

and point taken ....!

as american citizens ,,were on the same side ...!
  • Centuri... kaZappoo 2012/06/21 17:30:25
    Centurion~PWCM~JLA
    We are.

It grieves me greatly to see the present dysfunction.
  • john Kills CHUCK -... 2012/06/16 02:25:44
    john Kills
    +5
    Reagan has been out of office for 24 years. Try to keep your eye on the ball and keep up with what happened today.
  • kaZappoo john Kills 2012/06/16 03:57:11
    kaZappoo
    +3
    the person ( term used lightly ) has tunnel vision and can only see what obabamomma tells him to believe ....

and other subliminally programmed soul ...stupid but programmed !
  • john Kills kaZappoo 2012/06/16 04:33:07
    john Kills
    See, you taught me something today. I thought liberalism was a genetic defect that was passed on and further mutated with every generation. Their minds are so simple that I honestly didn't know they could be programmed. I thought their stupidity was instinctive.
  • kaZappoo john Kills 2012/06/16 05:47:11
    kaZappoo
    +1
    no this indoctrination stared sloowly 2 decades ago ...but really came into in about 2007 when obama started speaking ,,and his voice , mannerisms ,are mesmerizing to the liberals ,, extremely suceptable to programming and the subliminal ( speeches / then media proping him up ) and nothing about his past ..and now the medias are very sensored ,,,

so yes the liberal mind is programable because there weak & suceptable to it ..and unable to decifer common sense ,,and believe what there told unconditionally ...by obama ,, as was the germans with hitler

our minds are able to decifer common sense , thus able to resist the programming ,,

but the libs deny this ...and will argue this concept ..it's embarrasing to them to be hypnotized ...and therefore, they WILL DENY IT
  • Cliff 2012/06/16 01:13:09
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Cliff
    +5
    Obama is confused. As we all learned in our early education, the executive branch enforces the laws and does not make the laws. Obama has it backwards. Maybe he never was told his job description.
  • damnyou... Cliff 2012/06/17 20:58:28
    damnyoumaggot
    That's Bush's fault.
  • Cliff damnyou... 2012/06/18 11:32:43
    Cliff
    Ahhhh, yes..... the dropped baton pass.
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2012/06/16 00:51:37
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    +6
    UnConstitutional and illegal.
  • The Libertarian 2012/06/16 00:47:35
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    The Libertarian
    +6
    The Proclamations of a Dictator, this is what they do, ignore the law and then they become the law.
  • 4570GOVT 2012/06/16 00:42:41
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    4570GOVT
    +7
    ZIEG HEIL ! ............. Der Dictator For Life , Has Done It Again . HE JUST " BOUGHT " THE HISPANIC VOTE .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ INTERESTING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

............... JAN. 3 - 2007 - the beginning of the Great Decline

January 3, 2007 was the day that Democrats took control of both houses of Congress. Let's take a factual look at what they inherited.

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

The unemployment rate was 4.6%

The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

The economy had just set a record of 52 straight months of job creation

26 million Americans were on food stamps

47 banks were on the FDIC problem list

The Social Security program took in the neighborhood of 100 billion more than it paid out

The national debt was approaching 9 trillion dollars

Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee

Obama became a Senator from Illinois

Bush was on record requesting restraint on Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae 17 times

Since then, it was Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae that dumped trillions of dollars of toxic assets on taxpayers. It was Obama who got the third highest pay-out from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It was the Democratic Congress that defended them along the way.

So since it was t...

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77

The unemployment rate was 4.6%

47 banks were on the FDIC problem list

Obama became a Senator from Illinois

So since it was the Democrats that were really driving the car, I think they get the DUI even though they insisted Bush was driving. I think the evidence speaks for itself.

WE ALL KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY!
  • kaZappoo 4570GOVT 2012/06/16 04:03:52 (edited)
    kaZappoo
    +1
    well were at the beginning of the end ...

for life as we've known as american citizens ...and he'll get his socialistic regime one way or the other ...or involk a race war //which is his intent , hes aligning the races / classes // and has already made new orders for thousands of ar15 ...and m16 ....w/ ammo for DHS ..ya seen that ?
  • 4570GOVT kaZappoo 2012/06/16 13:57:00
    4570GOVT
    +1
    I saw it ! - Between That And The Concentration Camps ( Camp FEMA ) , Military Exercises On American Soil ( scaring our citizens ) , Dramatic Efforts at Creating A WAR ON GUNS ( by STAGING an illegal act / Fast and Furious ) , An Attempt at crushing BOTH the 1st. - AND - 2nd. Amendment ! ......... And LOTS MORE ( including the Patriot Act which EXPIRED until Obama saw the POWER HE COULD WEILD , so he made it permanent ) ............. oh , and MONITORING " YOUR " Conversations On The Internet .
  • damnyou... 4570GOVT 2012/06/17 20:59:21
    damnyoumaggot
    +2
    Great post! Thanks.
  • 4570GOVT damnyou... 2012/06/18 00:08:34
    4570GOVT
    +1
    We live in Troubling Times , Maggot ................
  • damnyou... 4570GOVT 2012/06/18 00:20:09
    damnyoumaggot
    +1
    Truly, amazing and Troubling Times...
  • Space Invader 2012/06/16 00:32:58
    Unconstitutional boob! No wait, what?
    Space Invader
    +6
    Time to stop the insanity.....dear lord; what's next Magggot; what's next?
  • 4570GOVT Space I... 2012/06/16 13:58:41
  • Centuri... 4570GOVT 2012/06/18 15:41:39
  • 4570GOVT Centuri... 2012/06/18 17:31:52
    4570GOVT
    +1
    ................. As Long As " HE " Got To Wear The White Suit .

2014/07/23 02:06:18