Dianne Feinstein: “I Carried a Concealed Weapon” But She Wants Your Guns... Liberal Hypocrites?

CAPISCE 2013/01/02 15:20:37
YES
no
other
Despite the rhetoric by the media the left does not seem to be practicing what they preach. Michael Moore is preaching gun confiscation while having 5 hired armed guards. Obama has armed guards in the school for his children. Do not let the media lie to you. Republicans, as a sign of weakness are caving into the democrats on gun control. In my opinion this is treason to talk about destruction of our constitution. If you think about it, almost every amendment of the constitution is under attack today. Just look what they say vs. what they do and you can draw your own conclusion. They want to take your guns but its ok for them to have it. You don’t need a semi auto's for hunting but we can pay taxpayer money on and "We need these 2700 mobile tanks for directing traffic for homeland security". Made in Wisconsin? Something stinks here in America. I don’t know if we are being taken over or we have forgotten what it means to be free. Here is an interesting article with References by Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars.
Despite calling in the same year for an outright ban on all firearms, Senator Dianne Feinstein, who is set to introduce legislation that would gut the second amendment,
said in 1995 that she carried a concealed gun in order to protect herself against terrorists.

Speaking at a US Senate hearing on terrorism one week after the Oklahoma City Bombing, Feinstein spoke about how she responded to an attempt by terrorists from the New World Liberation Army to bomb her home.

“I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me,” said Feinstein.

The hypocrisy of Feinstein choosing to arm herself in self-defense while in the very same year calling for an “outright ban” on all guns is another reminder of rampant hypocrisy on behalf of would-be gun grabbers that has prevailed in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook school shooting.

Feinstein is behind a bill set to be introduced shortly that will outlaw guns with magazines over 10 rounds, require a national fingerprint database of all gun owners and ban nearly all handguns.

Michael Moore immediately went public to exploit the Newtown shooting in calling for draconian gun control legislation, yet his own bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon at in New York’s JFK airport back in 2005.

President Obama also seized upon the tragedy to push his agenda to disarm Americans, conveniently leaving out the fact that the school which his daughters attend in Washington D.C. has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times.

During an ABC Nightline interview which was broadcast on December 26 yet was recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability “to have men with guns around at all times,” in order to protect his daughters.
Other prominent gun control advocates such as Mayor Michael Bloomberg have also aggressively pushed to disarm Americans while themselves employing armed bodyguards at all times.

In addition, an emotionally manipulative video in which a plethora of celebrities demanded the American people get behind gun control was filmed and released just days after the massacre. However, as this shrewd rebuttal highlights, most of the actors featured in the campaign have themselves used guns in their movie roles on numerous occasions.

The media has also been complicit in completely ignoring recent shootings which were brought to an end solely due to law-abiding citizens exercising their second amendment rights, including an incident just two days after the Connecticut massacre during which a gunman entered a theater in San Antonio after killing his ex-girlfriend but was shot dead by an off duty policewoman.

In addition, this month’s mall shooting in Oregon was brought to an end when 22-year-old Nick Meli, who has a concealed carry permit, pulled a gun on the killer, prompting masked shooter Jacob Tyler Roberts to use his final bullet on himself.

In both cases, the media virtually ignored the fact that potential massacres were stopped by responsible Americans using firearms.

The National Safety Council notes that guns are used some 2.5 million times a year in self defense against criminals, meaning that firearms are utilized to protect innocent lives in 80 times more cases than they are used to end lives.

• Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/02 15:35:20 (edited)
    YES
    Dogzebra~PWCM~JLA
    +15
    ghgh

An open letter to Ms. Feinstein:

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012

• Ronzo 2013/03/07 16:08:33
    YES
    Ronzo
    Diana is an ass and is two faced, anyone who can't see the taking of guns is a move of liberal power of political power over the GOP and the very Freedom of the Constitution, I think these who choose to break the laws of our Constitution be tried as elected officials gone bad, treason against We The People Yes!!!!!!
  • burningsnowman 2013/01/03 21:05:09 (edited)
    YES
    burningsnowman
    +1
    Guns for me but not for thee, ever. Never forget she was on record as supporting confiscation 18 years ago. BANNING is the endgame not "reasonable regulations" (which we already have).
  • Mark P. 2013/01/03 12:34:16
    YES
    Mark P.
    +1
    Her philosophy is you don't deserve the same rights she enjoys as a public servant.
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2013/01/03 05:01:28
    YES
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    +1
    This WHORE needs to be erased from the world!
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2013/01/03 03:19:52
  • shuturp... marcuss... 2013/01/03 04:07:48
    YES
    +1
    LIB=Hypos!
  • donisue 2013/01/03 02:04:51
    YES
    donisue
    +1
    Who do some these Liberals think they are? They can do whatever they want but cut the rest of us off from the 2nd amendment. Lets get rid of the radical nuts.
  • Aloria 2013/01/03 01:14:43
    YES
    Aloria
    +2
    No surprise there......
    animal farm
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2013/01/03 00:17:25
    no
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +1
    Diane Feinstein carrying a weapon 18 years ago has no bearing on anything.

The last attempt at gun control and confiscation in the United States was The Assault Weapons Ban Re-authorization Act of 2008 sponsored by Republican Mark Kirk (R-IL) and Co-Sponsored by 4 Republicans: Michael N. Castle (R Del.-1), Mike Ferguson (R N.J.-7), Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R Fla.-18) and Christopher Shays (R Conn.-4).

It was not passed by the Democratic Controlled 110th Congress.

http://www.opencongress.org/b...

Bet you feel pretty stupid now, huh.
  • Aloria FAWKES'... 2013/01/03 01:15:49
  • CAPISCE FAWKES'... 2013/01/10 11:36:49
  • CAPISCE FAWKES'... 2013/01/10 11:40:21
    CAPISCE
    How about the fact that Fienstein as well as the Dems who are for gun control all have armed bodyguards who carry multiple automatic weapons. For that matter so do jerks like Ed Shultz, Chris Mathews and Piers Morgan. What you fail to realize is the gun laws these hypocrites want do not applied to them---just us.
  • Avenged7 CAPISCE 2013/01/11 19:07:43
  • CAPISCE Avenged7 2013/01/11 20:09:08
    CAPISCE
    Facts suck, don't they
  • Avenged7 CAPISCE 2013/01/13 23:12:34
    Avenged7
    Yeah your right, right wing facts do suck. You have been coned by your political propaganda machine.
  • CAPISCE Avenged7 2013/01/13 23:16:41
    CAPISCE
    lmao--I'm not a Republican
  • Avenged7 CAPISCE 2013/01/24 23:41:31
    Avenged7
    Well Dianne Feinstein is a moderate Republican masquerading as a Democrat.
  • ZERO 2013/01/02 22:56:22
    YES
    ZERO
    +2
    Dianne Feinstein: War Profiteer

Why a San Francisco Democrat is one of the biggest warmongers around

by Justin Raimondo, October 12, 2009

"Feinstein plugged the nation-building strategic doctrine now being pushed by the Pentagon’s best and brightest, as well as the Democratic "national security" crowd over at the Center for a New American Security (CNAS), where the theoreticians of COIN hold court. The timeframe of this strategy went unmentioned by the senator, but it is measured in decades. Also unmentioned: the costs, not only in lives but in tax dollars.

Feinstein has personal knowledge of those expenditures, not only as former chairwoman and ranking member of the Senate’s Military Construction Appropriations subcommittee (2001-2005), but also as the spouse of one of the biggest war profiteers in the business. Reporting in one of our excellent local northern California papers, The Bohemian (yes, as in Bohemian Grove), Peter Byrne notes:

"Feinstein supervised the appropriation of billions of dollars a year for specific military construction projects. Two defense contractors whose interests were largely controlled by her husband, financier Richard C. Blum, benefited from decisions made by Feinstein as leader of this powerful subcommittee.

"Each year, MILCON’s members...

Dianne Feinstein: War Profiteer

by Justin Raimondo, October 12, 2009

"Each year, MILCON’s members decide which military construction projects will be funded from a roster proposed by the Department of Defense. Contracts to build these specific projects are subsequently awarded to such major defense contractors as Halliburton, Fluor, Parsons, Louis Berger, URS Corporation, and Perini Corporation. From 1997 through the end of 2005, with Feinstein’s knowledge, Blum was a majority owner of both URS Corp. and Perini Corp."

Blum and Feinstein are laughing all the way to the bank as URS Corp and Perini grow fat on the military appropriations gravy train – the only sector of the U.S. economy that seems to be thriving. Perini, in which Blum owns a controlling interest, is the Democrats’ Halliburton – indeed, Cheney’s old corporate digs is Perini’s chief competitor. Blum bought it when it was nearly broke in 1997. In 2005, Feinstein’s membership on the subcommittee was "routinely" rotated, as the Soros-funded shills over at Media Matters made sure to point out, contrary to Byrne’s assertions that she might have resigned under pressure. By that time Perini was raking in $1.7 billion in annual income."

http://original.antiwar.com/j...
  • Avenged7 2013/01/02 21:45:09
    no
    Avenged7
    I always am amused by the right wing gun nuts that think if anyone wants reasonable gun control are hypocrites if they own guns. See if I can get this through to the gun nuts. The sane people in this country who care about reasonable gun control, are not for kicking down you door and take away your guns!!! MY GOD GET A BRAIN YOU MORONS!!!!!
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2013/01/03 01:27:24
    Defend Western Civlization
    Americans know the obama voters are TRAITORS who back Nazi gun control laws

“Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal.” — Janet Reno, Former U.S. Attorney General

"I don't care about crime, I just want to get the guns." Senator Howard Metzenbaum 1994
    "Gun registration is not enough." - Janet Reno (Attorney General) December 10th, 1993
    "[the United States] can't be so fixed on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans." - President Bill Clinton, Piscataway, NJ March 1, 1993
    "We're here to tell the NRA their nightmare is true! We're going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy. We're going to beat guns into submission!" - NY Representative Charles Schumer November 30, 1993
    "The American people must be willing to give up a degree of personal privacy in exchange for safety and security." - Louis Freeh 1993 (FBI director)
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2013/01/08 23:45:27
    Avenged7
    Yeah yeah, yeah. That always has me amused by the paranoia of right wingers like you. Your gang are terrified little people that think normal Americans are always out to get them. The NRA runs the country's legislative people. They are so powerful that they have had states pass a law that creates legal murder. So talk about Nazis, that is who the NRA are. But it looks like the American people have had enough, and will finally stand up to the Nazi NRA!!!!!
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2013/01/09 01:01:29
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Ah more factless nonsense and spew
    if you hate freedom so much obama voter why don't you come and take Americans gun and start in Texas i really do not think you have the guts to do such a thing
    Americans will fight the Terrorist Obama Regime and their msulim terrorist masters
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2013/01/09 18:42:55
    Avenged7
    Oh gee more parroting of your machine. Can't you think for yourself??? You really prove my point that you gun nuts think Americans are going to take your freedom away by legislating responsible gun control. You guys are terrified, paranoia, little people!!!!!
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2013/01/10 02:00:20
    Defend Western Civlization
    Americans will not bow to the Muslim terrorist loving obamas regimes Nazi gun control laws

"Police: Man threatened to blow up CTA bus in 'jihad,'" by Rosemary Regina Sobol for the Chicago Tribune, January 9:
    http://www.chicagotribune.com...

God bless the 2nd Amendment and Castle Doctrine
  • Avenged7 Defend ... 2013/01/10 23:17:08
    Avenged7
    Just admit your a bigot!!! There's More to the constitution then the 2nd amendment, but the crazies seem to think that is all there is in the bill of rights. Every amendment has some regulation.
  • CAPISCE Avenged7 2013/01/10 23:31:35
    CAPISCE
    The word Bigot is overused. In my opinion, A Bigot hates the person due to an action or mindset while others disapprove of the action or mindset but respect the person and treat that person accordingly . Anyone who treats a person with respect despite strong objections to that persons actions is not a bigot.
  • Defend ... CAPISCE 2013/01/11 01:27:54
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    its a mindless obama voter who only says whats its told to say
  • Defend ... Avenged7 2013/01/11 01:27:32
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Obama Voter/Liberal Progressive Democrat your Race card is Rejected again
  • santa6642 2013/01/02 21:43:20
    YES
    santa6642
    +2
    One of the worst.
  • NinaBill 2013/01/02 20:32:47
    YES
    NinaBill
    +1
    This is a no brainer even for the democraps who would respond truthfully. They're the biggest bigots of all! They'll take my legal firearm over my DEAD body.
  • Dave 2013/01/02 20:28:41
    YES
    Dave
    +1
    Calling any Liberal a hypocrite is redundant. We are all supposed to do as they say. But because they are arrogantly superior in their own minds, they do whatever they damn well please.
  • The Gipper~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/02 19:12:58
    YES
    The Gipper~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Isn't "liberal hypocrites" redundant?!
  • Rustie 2013/01/02 19:08:20
    YES
    Rustie
    +1
    "Liberal Hypocrites", Is there another kind?
  • dave b 2013/01/02 18:53:33
    YES
    dave b
    +1
    Ya think?
  • gimini210 2013/01/02 18:29:18
    YES
    gimini210
    +1
    And the paper that published all the addresses and names of gun owners hired armed guards. So just who can have guns and who can't?

http://minutemennews.com/2013...
  • Resp 2013/01/02 18:02:00
    YES
    Resp
    +3
    Do as I say, not as I do.

Screw you Feinstein. This is your last term in office you ugly bitch.
  • J.L.Worley 2013/01/02 17:46:54
    YES
    J.L.Worley
    +2
    Liberals think they can tell us what to do but not have to go by the laws that we must all obey.
  • hiram 2013/01/02 17:45:16
  • justagirl 2013/01/02 17:24:02
    YES
    justagirl
    +1
    She along with a lot of people in the same position need to be rounded up and charged with treason.

2014/10/23 06:11:19