Diane Feinsteins real goal.."Mr and Mrs America; turn 'em all in!"...Total submission of our Constitutional rights..agree?

Spy Master 2012/12/31 18:56:23

Dianne Feinstein: “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

Senator Dianne Feinstein’s ultimate plan has always been to have Mr. and Mrs. America turn in their guns to the government, period. Feinstein has admitted that the bill is about gun confiscation.

She tells us a gun ban is about saving the children and reducing crime, but her comments on 60 Minutes in 1995 reveal her true plan is to disarm the American people.

On Thursday, Feinstein will introduced her dream bill to disarm the American people. The legislation is open-ended and includes provisions to re-register firearms and submit the fingerprints of law-abiding Americans as if they’re sex offenders.

Feinstein’s bill will also include a buy-back provision that will allow the government to confiscate all firearms. Both Feinstein and New York governor Andrew Cuomo have said that is their plan.

It is a gun confiscation bill.

The proposed bill is open declaration of war on the Second Amendment.

It’s no coincidence that the communist Chinese, the biggest holders of U.S. debt, have demanded the American people be disarmed. It is the simple action of the authoritarian.

For more on Feinstein’s gun-grabbing legislation, see these articles:

Feinstein Vows to Introduce Assault Weapons Ban Bill

Obama to Put “Full Weight” Behind Feinstein Gun Confiscation Plan

Feinstein and Fellow Gun-Grabbers Are Going For Broke

Feinstein & Cuomo Admit Planning Australian Style Government Gun Buy Back

• GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2012/12/31 19:19:42 (edited)
    agree
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +22
    Letter to Feinstein from a Marine Corps Veteran
    NOTE: I did not write this letter, but I whole heartedly
    agree!

{Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
    I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012}

I AGREE WITH THE VETERAN!

• Pedalpusher 2013/01/03 16:03:28
    agree
    Pedalpusher
    That's what they'd like to do! It will start with automatic weapons but will slowly spread to cover everything.
  • scbluesman13 2013/01/03 00:21:35
    not true
    scbluesman13
    Senator Feinstein has never, I repeat, *NEVER* made legislative attempts to ban ALL firearms. The bill she was talking about in that video clip you posted was to ban assault weapons, and assault weapons only.
  • Charles E 2013/01/02 01:00:05
    agree
    Charles E
    +1
    But the ban would not apply to her or her bodyguards.
    One rule for her. A completely different set of rules for the unwashed masses.
  • juneathomas 2013/01/02 00:50:22
  • Jim 2013/01/02 00:39:38
    agree
    Jim
    +2
    Feinstein is a dirt bag in every way. If you didn't know she was from California, it would be your first guess if asked where she was from.
  • evangelism_vision 2013/01/01 20:54:45
    evangelism_vision
    +4
    I will Never give up my Constitutional Rights to No One. And I will not give up my Weapons to the State or Federal Government either.

WE THE PEOPLE Who served in the military took an Oath to support and defend the Constitution against all Foreign and Domestic Enemies (We have many) and I never will step down or away from that Oath as a Retired navy Veteran

I look forward to a Legal Challenge to Feinstein who is a Card carrying Member of the Communist Party as too, Obama and many in the House and Senate. Many of our Federal Judges are Marxist and although they took an oath they are liars as Obama is.

Corruption and Greed and the thirst for power is what drives our Life-Long politicians in Washington and they are on both sides of the house and Senate. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE BEST INTEREST OF THE UNITED STATES ON THEIR MIND.

They can not be trusted. Their goal is simple and Feinstein expresses clearly what our politicians want. They want you to be Un-Armed. because it makes their job much easier when they have people who have no power but simply rely on the Government.

THIS IS WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS WARNED US ABOUT.

Read the first 20 lines of the Declaration of Independence because it clearly gives WE THE PEOPLE, the ability to resolve our Problem in Washington
  • Tic-Toc 2013/01/01 18:46:56
    agree
    Tic-Toc
    +2
    Folks we need to get together and do something about these nuts up on the "Hill"
  • Birthpangs 2013/01/01 18:44:06
  • CODE 11 2013/01/01 18:27:18
    CODE 11
    +4
    She is an idiot
  • gary 2013/01/01 18:26:43
  • 4570GOVT 2013/01/01 18:19:27 (edited)
    4570GOVT
    +4
    Feinstein - Obama - Schumer - Bloomberg - Hillary - Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. ....... the list is Long and in EVERY CASE , these people ( The Usual Suspects ) have Declared War on the Constitution & Bill of Rights . They ONLY Talk About The 2nd. Amendment , but the 1st. Amendment is in their sights as well . They will deny it of course but it is true . Shutting Down Any Viewpoint Other Than Their Own Is " JOB # 1 " For These People .

The 2nd. Amendment Protects The 1st. ...... as well as all the rest !

The " Great Progressive Movement " started in the early 1900's ( later re-named as Liberalism ) scared the hell out of America . They went underground as Liberals and Many Years Later Hillary again declared herself A Proud Progressive a couple of years ago ........ Their Time Had Come ! We as Americans should LOOK UP the Progressive Movement of 100 years ago to understand what they want to do with OUR America .
    As for Feinstein and the rest ................ They will continue using the disgusting practice of Exploitig Every Tragedy " USING " the brutal murders to reach a Political Agenda ! They Dusgust Me !
    The TRUTH about each such tragedy is altered to fit their twisted , radical , far left , progressive , anti-american agenda . America will never know the TRUTH about these tragic events because " every truth " does not fit the AGENDA of " Those People " .

America is a victim in this also .................. a victim of PROPAGANDA !
  • cc 2013/01/01 18:19:27
    agree
    cc
    +4
    Absolutely agree. She's an un-American nutjob and needs to be removed. Any means necessary.
  • 4570GOVT cc 2013/01/01 18:43:07
    4570GOVT
    +3
    Well Said !
  • Stardust 2013/01/01 18:09:20
  • Ashley 2013/01/01 17:59:20
    Ashley
    +3
    She does not care about people at all.
  • 4570GOVT Ashley 2013/01/01 18:43:35
    4570GOVT
    +2
    You Got It !
  • Prophet 2013/01/01 17:38:38
    not true
    Prophet
    +4
    I totally submit to my constitutional rights. Any citizen of this country who does not own a gun is un-American.
  • Cher 2013/01/01 17:35:39
    agree
    Cher
    +4
    She has to turn her's in too she has a conceal and carry permit...
  • 4570GOVT Cher 2013/01/01 18:44:44
    4570GOVT
    +3
    Noooooooooooooo ! - LAWS do not apply to the elite chosen few ..............
  • Charles E 4570GOVT 2013/01/02 01:03:28
    Charles E
    +3
    Because they are better than us. Just ask them.
  • 4570GOVT Charles E 2013/01/02 17:04:53
    4570GOVT
    +1
    " They " will agree with that , I'm sure . ( It's Good To be King ! )
  • Boudicea 2013/01/01 16:59:10
    agree
    Boudicea
    +5
    What part of "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." doesn't she understand?
  • Charles E Boudicea 2013/01/02 20:39:10
    Charles E
    +1
    She has no problem. She is "people" but we are mere "serfs".
    agree
    +5
    Feinstein is another hopeless liberal that actually thinks criminals are going to turn in their weapons once she achieves the outright ban! When will these people become adults?!
  • 4570GOVT Andrew 2013/01/01 18:47:10
    4570GOVT
    +3
    Glad that you said " These People " ........................ " Those People " think of themselves as GODS ! - Laws Do Not Apply To Them , " They " are above the law !
  • Wally-Molon Labe! 2013/01/01 14:57:24
    agree
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +7
    How can anyone not agree? The words came right out of her evil pie hole.

The fact is that she works for the corrupt globalist New World Order as a traitor to our Constitution, to which, she swore an oath to protect.

I believe these mass shootings are no accident. They are planned events to emotionally excite and distract gullible Americans from the globalist agenda and to be willing to give up more freedom for a little more security. The goal is to get Americans fighting Americans, civilians fighting each other, civilians fighting the police and military who will blindly follow orders.

Then during the chaos, our Fascist pig dictator will declare martial law and the confiscation will begin.

I expect more false flags to keep the agenda going. It will be prudent to look beyond the obvious and realize that what ever the official story is is the exact opposite of the truth.
  • intolerantrwj 2013/01/01 14:40:48
    agree
    intolerantrwj
    +6
    ..... disagree, to a small degree.

Ms. Feinstein does not really want you to turn in your guns ..... she'd prefer to demonstrate, in Waco fashion, how the Government will confiscate + collect them and what will happen to those who resist.
  • 4570GOVT intoler... 2013/01/01 18:49:42
    4570GOVT
    +4
    BINGO ! ............................ remember also , what Waco resulted in ( McVeys Reason ) .
    Oklahoma City ! - WACO was McVeys Reason
  • William Gill~PWCM~JLA 2013/01/01 14:40:20
    agree
    William Gill~PWCM~JLA
    +6
    She can have my guns if she is brave enough to try to take them. That goes for any of them. Of course I will not be making it easy for them. Better be well trained in duck and cover. :-)
  • Woody 2013/01/01 14:31:10
  • Wahvlvke 2013/01/01 13:41:04
    agree
    Wahvlvke
    +6
    The perfect example of a stupid libertard bitch. Given the rulings of the Supreme Court to date, even if she had 100 votes in the Senate she coud not confiscate guns. It would take a change in the Constitution and her dumb ass would probably get shot before that happened.
  • litecoors Wahvlvke 2013/01/01 14:26:40
    litecoors
    +2
    Keep your fingers crossed,just kidding.
  • Wahvlvke litecoors 2013/01/02 14:55:17
    Wahvlvke
    +1
    It's hard to even get your finger on the trigger if they are crossed.
  • litecoors Wahvlvke 2013/01/02 16:14:53
    litecoors
    LOL.
  • Wahvlvke litecoors 2013/01/03 13:06:03
    Wahvlvke
    Glad you enjoyed it.
  • kevin.m.koop 2013/01/01 11:07:13
    agree
    kevin.m.koop
    +5
    "You can have my gun when you can take it from my cold dead hand!" Typical left wing thinking out of the embarrassing state of California!
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2013/01/01 07:56:03
    agree
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    Although you should give proper credit when taking information from other people. It appears your text is ripped right out of this site.
    http://www.infowars.com/video...
  • hatter 2013/01/01 06:20:37
    agree
    hatter
    +3
    Can we deport her to china.
  • AL 2013/01/01 06:13:57
    agree
    AL
    +4
    Without our own second amendent rights, all of our other rights under the constittution would never be respected by a new tyrannical Government either
  • 4570GOVT AL 2013/01/01 18:51:50
    4570GOVT
    +2
    The 2nd. Amendment Protects ALL THE REST !

2014/07/25 13:46:43